Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

From a SS point of view what is Orgone energy ?

One Wire Phenomenon

I don't care about mainstream science i know its kiked.
Im interested in the real stuff and i need SS views on this.

Im not seeking approval or attention in that kind of way. Its just really really important to me. The reasons are im really serious about building a radionic device.

Please! i need someone who knows these things.

https://youtu.be/sPV-JExUPns
Is this true? Is Orgone energy life fields or what some would call the Aether. Thats all i need to know because i heard about Orgone before and watched a video that proved to me its not the aether and its just a gas of some sort nothing special about it. And now after watching the video im convinced,if this is indeed the essence of life fields,my dream machine will work !!

https://montalk.net/notes/309/aura
"In another example, the Life Energy-Field Meter, based on Wilhelm Reich’s orgone detector, uses a vacuum tube with alternating current flowing between the electrodes in the tube. The energy extends outside the tube and is called “displacement current” rather than “electric current” because it does not involve transfer of electrons. In the presence of an aura, the quantity of displacement current increases which registers on the Life Energy Meter as a read-out of the aura field strength."

GIF-220122-133818.gif

I know i showed this before but i just wants to show how similar it is and then im done i promise for real this time!!!
It nearly the same thing
https://youtu.be/duc7ylBObdY

GIF-220213-194022.gif

https://youtu.be/-PVnS72IIY8
Remember i said they look like they are living and i can blow air onto the tube and its asif the air goes through the tube
I just found this and wow haha is very similar. Not completely but VERY similar.
🤯
20220227-112003.jpg

Ok guys this should be of interest to SS and would like to know more about it like from Lydia who does magick with crystals and stuff

Wow you see i told you im on to something
This Orgone energy is blue and Blue is Satan's colour! I need SS to help me but nobody wants to or doesn't know which i find very disturbing!
https://youtu.be/EUhF1UInBZQ

I never knew this.

https://youtu.be/WaIVVpSn9u0

The new age movement made it into something that is mystical and doesn't ring true to science thank goodness One Wire is here now to learn you all.

https://youtu.be/x4Ve4rrnfz0 :eek:

Ok guys this should be of interest to SS and would like to know more about it like from Lydia who does magick with crystals and stuff

Wow you see i told you im on to something
This Orgone energy is blue and Blue is Satan's colour! I need SS to help me but nobody wants to or doesn't know which i find very disturbing!
https://youtu.be/EUhF1UInBZQ

I never knew this.

https://youtu.be/WaIVVpSn9u0

The new age movement made it into something that is mystical and doesn't ring true to science thank goodness One Wire is here now to learn you all.

https://youtu.be/x4Ve4rrnfz0 :eek:

Here is the Wikipedia check the links in it there are very useful information about it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

https://youtu.be/nwxKB9IY3Js

Here is the best video i could find.

So many things needs to be researched.

I first need to understand and know things before i can build device. Its very difficult because there is so many people who just want to make a money out of these things and the internet is full of those sites. Im not sure what is true and what is not anymore.
I can only go with my intuition and what i physically experience with it.i might be wrong about a lot of things but nobody corrects me or anything so don't be angry when i post stuff that are wrong and don't think im a jew rather correct me with te right information.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
https://youtu.be/nwxKB9IY3Js

Here is the best video i could find.

So many things needs to be researched.

I first need to understand and know things before i can build device. Its very difficult because there is so many people who just want to make a money out of these things and the internet is full of those sites. Im not sure what is true and what is not anymore.
I can only go with my intuition and what i physically experience with it.i might be wrong about a lot of things but nobody corrects me or anything so don't be angry when i post stuff that are wrong and don't think im a jew rather correct me with te right information.

Very good video but at the end talks kikeshit about the concentration camps in Poland and a lay line pentagram or something.
Whats very interesting is how this energy can influence the weather and clouds.

Blowing air on glass moves the electrical discharges inside the bulb like blowing air onto a spider web. Coincidence ?

Some SS have reported including myself that they themselves can influence the weather.
That openes a door for me because it points to this direction. I feel this is something to look into.

5d5e0f2417a7b38bde100320d6fb0af8.jpg

This is why it reminded me of spider webs lol i couldn't put my finger on it but yeah now i know.

I didn't know how to type in what it is im seeing and found these to videos that show images in te background that is almost 100% identical. I typed in DNA in Pinterest and didn't take me
Screenshot-20220319-163517.jpg

Then found this that lead me to other similar stuff and eventually to spider webs.

It just blows my mind how i find things.

1bf8c27919b8151dcf842de7d9ada8fe.jpg

The motion of these things are something to behold the noded(bubbles) come in different sizes and doesn't vibrate like the strings inbeween them than connects them.

Sometimes they appear to have nothing in between them.

I did some more experiments last night and could distinguish part of my electrical signals of my hand from the field inside the vacuum. Its incredible. It merges in stange ways.

The system im using now starts with a 3.7V 2400Ah 8.88Wh lithium ion battery which is charged with a 5V DC phone charger.
The thing is bit bigger than my hand.
I have worked hours and hours on it and there is no heat generated inside the electronics.
I have not seen a small device that can power a Microwave transformer or atleast induce a current in the secondary winding because its true and we also learn its impossible from the books if there is not enough current. I found a way around this by amplifying the input with its own signal. Once the transformer begins to Humm i took the signal and added it to a dielectric component and then to the body of the transformer therefore amplifying the amplified signal even more. The final amplifying component is the arc tube and the bioelectricity of my body which is even stonger if im connected to barefoot to ground.

And wow the electrical shock is so strong it penetrates my skin and contracts my muscles to a point i feel it in my bones and can no longer move my tge parts of my hand and this hurts. I have never seen a small device that powerful.

What i find so interesting is there is no current reading when this happens.

And the breakthrough i made is at the right frequency and a whole lot of other stuff i found a way to get the same tingling effect i use to get when my hand chakra was open and thats what im very interested in. All these kind of things is what im going to apply to the radionics device.

It's not so much mainstream science is kiked up. It's not really the case it's more like math you can't really lie about 1+1 = 2 but if you twist up information and perpetuate information for a specific area and keep information limited you can kinda twist 1 + 1 = 0.5 or 1 + 1 = 2.

It's not so much MSS is kiked up it's that we are being led down a path into what I call communist sciences. In other words the study of the absence of the soul and spirituality. For example my favorite statement is the communist math statement that pops into my head. ONE person dies it's the end of the World, 30 people die that's just a statistic. Hell in modern day they even extract one or two people from the 30 that died and make a gargantuan story out of them to extract the individual is highly important but many people dying that's just statistics. Like my saying goes "Statistics the math of the communist".

For example quantum mechanics is impossible to kike up to a degree certain things are unable to be. BUT if you have stupid xtians and certain atheist who are kinda xtianistic without knowing. The education and processes of quantum falls unto the observer effect. They inasmuch prove spirituality in a xtian way or they state things like it's very spiritual funny quantum mechanics it has a lot of attributes with ...wait for it... christianity or Islam or buddhism.

In other words MSS like electricity or radio or technology cannot be manipulated. But the underlying unknowns can be messed with it to fool the population. It's probably worse that the unknowns are unknowns kept in unknown. Than the concrete unchangeable is fixed. IF the fixed science was kiked up there would have been extreme backlash. This is probably one reason why we have the "good jew scientist". Look goyim I'm bringing technology isn't that great? To which begs the question "What does your unscientific semi-scientific commie/jew technology do?"

It reminds me of a family member of mine who might as well call himself a Spiritual jew because he just sucks them off. He said a jewess discovered Wi-fi in the mid-late 30s since she was a scientist and actress. Funny but scientifically speaking is Wi-Fi signal i.e. the carrier wave for intra-network data transmission i.e. a low power wave that transmits data. Is it safe?

From what I read more and more scientists are mentioning Humans are filled with Electro-Motive Forces/EMI/Electromagnetic frequencies. And it's fucking with us?

5Ghz Wi-Fi has existed some nearly two decades now but only in the last 3-5 years has 5Ghz transmission and even standard 2.4Ghz transmission has fallen off the wayside some are literally going pump up the volume. In other words the whole next-generation 6Ghz an additional 1Ghz opens up the wave to superior transmission. We've developed an infrastructure on research that we just cannot push 5Ghz any further without seriously advanced foresight.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
As for Orgone energy and all alternative research. We(NS/SS) do not view it as alternative nor extreme nor beyond. IF anything....

...simply the NS/SS view is "Any technology is to be investigated and merged together".

For example technology can be referenced, researched, and cross-referenced to invent new technologies. Even the word technology the definition isn't even all that good. The material possession of a civilization. NO, it is the all and everything of a civilization even books with information in it is considered literary TECHNOLOGY.

Technology is the acquisition of any form of information regarding the 3 spheres of existence mental, physical, and spiritual that propagated the civilization in any of the three spheres separately or all together.

Technologies definition is too communized it doesn't respect the soul/spiritual.

Sheer fact is I've heard of orgone and that has been in circles ranging from new age to military to other. Either way the NS/SS way is put money, people, and technology into it and develop it.

For example Tesla was meme'd out of reality people laughing their ass of at his inventions. Free or Freer energy why do you want to pay for electricity?

Seriously if people payed attention to Tesla. But like HP.Cobra said in one of his sermon "The Gods want Humanities consciousness to rise". In other words the Gods don't expect Humans to become Gods and at this stage probably don't care to elevate Humans to Gods for the time being. But the state of Humans is akin to why people are called NPC/Andrapods or in the case of the enemy goyim.

So we do research and do care for said alternative tech. In fact to even so much as limit our tech is tantamount to stupidity.

Albeit we are into ROT but not SOT. Restriction of Technology not Suppression of Technology. In other words for example say a military weapon has applications as a civilian technology but requires testing and engineering. Another example is for a dematerializers, it's one thing to throw trash into a dematerializer and akashafy transmute it or basically demolecularize, debond, and deatomize it. But that technology in the hands of people and company can spell disaster especially if people are fucking with it and doing negatives with it.

Until Humanity rises especially consciously even freer-energy devices even Tesla technologies would be considered a danger even if they pose no danger of being reverse engineered and turned into a weapon or harmful product.

At this point I don't know how the 3rd Reich did it. I know Hitler was into Privatization and basically denationalization. But I'd like to know if Water/Sewer and power were nationalized so people aren't paying for water/sewer, gas, and electricity.

At the end of the day these technologies unless somehow the consensus is "We've got your back". It'll still be kicked around even if people defend it. It's always going to be attacked because it hampers shekelberging and shekelsteining operations. Sheer fact is until the loud ultra-minority can be screamed at by the silent majority into shutting up. There won't be any researched into so-called "Forbidden sciences".

The only thing I can think of is if there is a collaborated effort by many nations at the same time, intra-referencing with each other and keeping the momentum going making the enemy stay shut or face repercussions from the populace.

Either way at this point scientists and researches are too cucked, too debased, and too blue pilled to even so much as give anything but a silly laugh and have an almost jewish if not worse than a jew mentality.

It's akin to what HP.Cobra said "Sometimes and more often than not the shabbos do worse things than the jews. With Biden he is just so inept and so fucking things up even jews go WTF your gonna crash me as well, WTF biden."

So in essence don't expect this technology to be backed or anything. 2022 and we still got people who believe that certain topics and certain scientific fields are "taboo and or forbidden". Funny "FREE Electricity", it's FREE and yet that is evil, devil stuff. Like Hitler said in Dr.Dalton's '39 Mein Kampf translation "The jew and their cohorts can make a heaven be hell and a hell be heaven".

I guess some people love paying just to exist. Like HP.Cobra said "...and jews lived happily ever after with christians; milking them, abusing them, and raping them because of a victim mentality".

All equal in perpetual abuse.

I'm tired of this mentality some people have that because someone says something or someone does something they are labelled a "jew" right away. It gets old and hampers discourse.

Albeit I'm not sucking up to them but explain to us How, incorrect or undeveloped information is being jewish?

Your developing and learning mistakes are normal IF anything mistakes can be a good thing. Although I'm not a computer programmer I've been studying some Assemler from a certain website and the guy is if you made a mistake "Great". Just re-read carefully your ASM program and read why you made the mistake BUT he goes sometimes mistakes are great. If you modify or lead yourself to knew programming ways that is great.

It's akin to some games whereby people find glitches that help the game and make the game better and in fact become standard you must use this to play the game as it's great.

I don't know how making a mistake makes you a jew.

Gear88 said:

It's not so much mainstream science is kiked up. It's not really the case it's more like math you can't really lie about 1+1 = 2 but if you twist up information and perpetuate information for a specific area and keep information limited you can kinda twist 1 + 1 = 0.5 or 1 + 1 = 2.

It's not so much MSS is kiked up it's that we are being led down a path into what I call communist sciences. In other words the study of the absence of the soul and spirituality. For example my favorite statement is the communist math statement that pops into my head. ONE person dies it's the end of the World, 30 people die that's just a statistic. Hell in modern day they even extract one or two people from the 30 that died and make a gargantuan story out of them to extract the individual is highly important but many people dying that's just statistics. Like my saying goes "Statistics the math of the communist".

For example quantum mechanics is impossible to kike up to a degree certain things are unable to be. BUT if you have stupid xtians and certain atheist who are kinda xtianistic without knowing. The education and processes of quantum falls unto the observer effect. They inasmuch prove spirituality in a xtian way or they state things like it's very spiritual funny quantum mechanics it has a lot of attributes with ...wait for it... christianity or Islam or buddhism.

In other words MSS like electricity or radio or technology cannot be manipulated. But the underlying unknowns can be messed with it to fool the population. It's probably worse that the unknowns are unknowns kept in unknown. Than the concrete unchangeable is fixed. IF the fixed science was kiked up there would have been extreme backlash. This is probably one reason why we have the "good jew scientist". Look goyim I'm bringing technology isn't that great? To which begs the question "What does your unscientific semi-scientific commie/jew technology do?"

It reminds me of a family member of mine who might as well call himself a Spiritual jew because he just sucks them off. He said a jewess discovered Wi-fi in the mid-late 30s since she was a scientist and actress. Funny but scientifically speaking is Wi-Fi signal i.e. the carrier wave for intra-network data transmission i.e. a low power wave that transmits data. Is it safe?

From what I read more and more scientists are mentioning Humans are filled with Electro-Motive Forces/EMI/Electromagnetic frequencies. And it's fucking with us?

5Ghz Wi-Fi has existed some nearly two decades now but only in the last 3-5 years has 5Ghz transmission and even standard 2.4Ghz transmission has fallen off the wayside some are literally going pump up the volume. In other words the whole next-generation 6Ghz an additional 1Ghz opens up the wave to superior transmission. We've developed an infrastructure on research that we just cannot push 5Ghz any further without seriously advanced foresight.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
As for Orgone energy and all alternative research. We(NS/SS) do not view it as alternative nor extreme nor beyond. IF anything....

...simply the NS/SS view is "Any technology is to be investigated and merged together".

For example technology can be referenced, researched, and cross-referenced to invent new technologies. Even the word technology the definition isn't even all that good. The material possession of a civilization. NO, it is the all and everything of a civilization even books with information in it is considered literary TECHNOLOGY.

Technology is the acquisition of any form of information regarding the 3 spheres of existence mental, physical, and spiritual that propagated the civilization in any of the three spheres separately or all together.

Technologies definition is too communized it doesn't respect the soul/spiritual.

Sheer fact is I've heard of orgone and that has been in circles ranging from new age to military to other. Either way the NS/SS way is put money, people, and technology into it and develop it.

For example Tesla was meme'd out of reality people laughing their ass of at his inventions. Free or Freer energy why do you want to pay for electricity?

Seriously if people payed attention to Tesla. But like HP.Cobra said in one of his sermon "The Gods want Humanities consciousness to rise". In other words the Gods don't expect Humans to become Gods and at this stage probably don't care to elevate Humans to Gods for the time being. But the state of Humans is akin to why people are called NPC/Andrapods or in the case of the enemy goyim.

So we do research and do care for said alternative tech. In fact to even so much as limit our tech is tantamount to stupidity.

Albeit we are into ROT but not SOT. Restriction of Technology not Suppression of Technology. In other words for example say a military weapon has applications as a civilian technology but requires testing and engineering. Another example is for a dematerializers, it's one thing to throw trash into a dematerializer and akashafy transmute it or basically demolecularize, debond, and deatomize it. But that technology in the hands of people and company can spell disaster especially if people are fucking with it and doing negatives with it.

Until Humanity rises especially consciously even freer-energy devices even Tesla technologies would be considered a danger even if they pose no danger of being reverse engineered and turned into a weapon or harmful product.

At this point I don't know how the 3rd Reich did it. I know Hitler was into Privatization and basically denationalization. But I'd like to know if Water/Sewer and power were nationalized so people aren't paying for water/sewer, gas, and electricity.

At the end of the day these technologies unless somehow the consensus is "We've got your back". It'll still be kicked around even if people defend it. It's always going to be attacked because it hampers shekelberging and shekelsteining operations. Sheer fact is until the loud ultra-minority can be screamed at by the silent majority into shutting up. There won't be any researched into so-called "Forbidden sciences".

The only thing I can think of is if there is a collaborated effort by many nations at the same time, intra-referencing with each other and keeping the momentum going making the enemy stay shut or face repercussions from the populace.

Either way at this point scientists and researches are too cucked, too debased, and too blue pilled to even so much as give anything but a silly laugh and have an almost jewish if not worse than a jew mentality.

It's akin to what HP.Cobra said "Sometimes and more often than not the shabbos do worse things than the jews. With Biden he is just so inept and so fucking things up even jews go WTF your gonna crash me as well, WTF biden."

So in essence don't expect this technology to be backed or anything. 2022 and we still got people who believe that certain topics and certain scientific fields are "taboo and or forbidden". Funny "FREE Electricity", it's FREE and yet that is evil, devil stuff. Like Hitler said in Dr.Dalton's '39 Mein Kampf translation "The jew and their cohorts can make a heaven be hell and a hell be heaven".

I guess some people love paying just to exist. Like HP.Cobra said "...and jews lived happily ever after with christians; milking them, abusing them, and raping them because of a victim mentality".

I'm tired of this mentality some people have that because someone says something or someone does something they are labelled a "jew" right away. It gets old and hampers discourse.

Albeit I'm not sucking up to them but explain to us How, incorrect or undeveloped information is being jewish?

Your developing and learning mistakes are normal IF anything mistakes can be a good thing. Although I'm not a computer programmer I've been studying some Assemler from a certain website and the guy is if you made a mistake "Great". Just re-read carefully your ASM program and read why you made the mistake BUT he goes sometimes mistakes are great. If you modify or lead yourself to knew programming ways that is great.

It's akin to some games whereby people find glitches that help the game and make the game better and in fact become standard you must use this to play the game as it's great.

Thank you brother.

Check the link i posted about the emerald tablets of Thoth.Its deep wisdom and it touched me i wonder why its not on JoS.
Im on tablet 5 now

Gear88 said:

Thank you brother.

Check the link i posted about the emerald tablets of Thoth.Its deep wisdom and it touched me i wonder why its not on JoS.
Im on tablet 5 now

I'm with you on the idea that we as individuals should explore alternative sciences and make new discoveries. Heck, I've personally researched medical science for years and found there are countless remedies that are indeed safe.
One is amygdalin aka Vitamin B16 (different from laetrile, a synthetic form). It contains cyanide yet it is bound to glucose molecules and is only released at the site of cancer cells. As well, this small amount is easily removed from our body via rhodanese (largely from the liver). I've eaten apricot seeds and apple seeds and felt notable benefits (improved energy and happiness) without any negative side effects. Mega-doses result in nausea, thus common sense dictates what amount is best for the individual. An interesting thing - cancer.gov talks about the synthetic form as a cancer therapy, yet the natural form is violently attacked all over the internet. These "medical experts" need to be lynched IMO as they literally are killing people with disinfo.

Another is MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution), which is composed of sodium chlorite. It's structurally very similar to chlorine yet it acts very differently in the body and it's very much a cure-all, from improved sleep, cognition and digestion to impressive anti-cancer properties.

There are many things in science that are ass-backwards, especially in terms of natural remedies and the safety of synthetic substances.

I became interested in orgone energy after hearing several anecdotes on improved sleep. That part is very compelling to me because I'm a bit of an insomniac. There are tons of electric frequencies around my area and I get the common symptoms (tingling skin, restlessness, anxiety and occasional tinnitus). I've heard that these stones help ground one's energy and protect it from EMF exposure.

I don't know whether this is completely true or not yet it's a very interesting concept. One major pitfall with these things I find is they are horrendously expensive. I think for me I may be better of investing on a faraday cage/tent.

Thanks for sharing the information you've gathered. I haven't checked out those links yet but I know it will be an interesting rabbit hole to dive into.

If you're ever interested in exploring health related stuff I'd strongly recommend this website: https://www.earthclinic.com/

There are lots of good articles and it has a great search bar.

sublimestatanist said:
I'm with you on the idea that we as individuals should explore alternative sciences and make new discoveries. Heck, I've personally researched medical science for years and found there are countless remedies that are indeed safe.

I became interested in orgone energy after hearing several anecdotes on improved sleep. That part is very compelling to me because I'm a bit of an insomniac. There are tons of electric frequencies around my area and I get the common symptoms (tingling skin, restlessness, anxiety and occasional tinnitus). I've heard that these stones help ground one's energy and protect it from EMF exposure.

The problem with OWP is not that he was looking at "alternative sciences", it was that he was replacing/ignoring any JoS solutions, including basic meditations.

That does not mean JoS cannot benefit from outside information. Everything TCM-related is technically coming from outside of JoS, yet it is also very compatible with our views of energy, nadis, and so on.

Speaking of TCM, your symptoms are related to yin deficiencies of the body. You may be prone to this if your body is more of an air nature. EMF would make this worse, but there are ways to boost your body's yin, such as with Uruz.

For immediate benefit, you should try to push the Spleen 6 acupoint, which is the best point for rapidly building yin across the body. Don't push it too long or it may exhaust your yang energy, making you feel colder or lethargic. It should make you feel calmer, make you feel heavier (in a good way), improve skin/hair quality, and of course, help sleep and relaxation.

Try it for about 5-10 minutes then wait and see how you feel. It is "under" your Tibia, closer to the rear of your foot. It may possibly be sore. Hold with medium pressure.

More info here: https://www.acupuncture-points.org/spleen-6-sanyinjiao-three-yin-crossing.html

Picture on how to find it:
Screen-Shot-2016-09-11-at-7.49.01-PM.png

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361209 time=1654038582 user_id=21286]
sublimestatanist said:

The problem with OWP is not that he was looking at "alternative sciences", it was that he was replacing/ignoring any JoS solutions, including basic meditations.

That does not mean JoS cannot benefit from outside information. Everything TCM-related is technically coming from outside of JoS, yet it is also very compatible with our views of energy, nadis, and so on.

Speaking of TCM, your symptoms are related to yin deficiencies of the body. You may be prone to this if your body is more of an air nature. EMF would make this worse, but there are ways to boost your body's yin, such as with Uruz.

For immediate benefit, you should try to push the Spleen 6 acupoint, which is the best point for rapidly building yin across the body. Don't push it too long or it may exhaust your yang energy, making you feel colder or lethargic. It should make you feel calmer, make you feel heavier (in a good way), improve skin/hair quality, and of course, help sleep and relaxation.

Try it for about 5-10 minutes then wait and see how you feel. It is "under" your Tibia, closer to the rear of your foot. It may possibly be sore. Hold with medium pressure.

More info here: https://www.acupuncture-points.org/spleen-6-sanyinjiao-three-yin-crossing.html

Picture on how to find it:
Screen-Shot-2016-09-11-at-7.49.01-PM.png

Wow, thank you so much Blitzkreig! I've never done any acupressure before and honestly found it was a little woo-woo for me. The main point I've been skeptical about is the question, how can applying pressure to points of the body affect change in other parts of the body? Does it have something to do with the nervous system and/or circulation? I would imagine the nervous system has an affect on energy/bioelectricity.

Regardless, I gave a try and noticed a difference. It indeed made me feel calm and happy.

I'll try the Uriz rune out as well. I'm curious, how do you use runes properly? Should I enter a trance and simply vibrate the rune a certain number of times? Thanks so much for the great info. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back