Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Other magickal practices

STEVENNEWTH666

Do any of you practice other meditations and magick that aren’t on the joy of Satan website lm looking into werewolf/lycanthropy magick and vampiric magick as well as magick of the Greek Roman and Egyptian gods from Micheal w ford as well as other magick and meditations from other occult websites such as obard the druids any way any info or help would be appreciated thanks

JOS magick is best. No comparison.
Though I can howl like a werewolf. I can make all the dogs in the neighborhood howl with me and I frighten all the neighbors something awful. Good fun.

you can do spells from other sites, just stay away from the spells that involve angles, unless you want to get yourself cursed
besides that you can do other spells,though just make sure to re word them a little cause if you don't, you can also end up disaster most spells from other sites just affirm i want ( ) but they dont say how it comes to them,an it ends badly for them.

i have come across some spells when i first started witchcraft, that dont involve invoking a god or goddess an its just you using your energy/visualization to help you manifest something

I never do, because it can be dangerous if you don't know what's been corrupted. A meditation to empower a chakra might actually be cursing it. In order to do non-JoS meditations safely, you would have to do some research and a sanity check beforehand, then proceed very slowly and be very aware of any effects before they become significant. This is what HPS Maxine and other clergy have done. In the beginning, most of the JoS meditations were from other sources, but the clergy very carefully tested them and corrected any errors before making them official.

as for meditations, i would stick with the ones on the jos, once you advance you will see for your self, most meditiations from other sites only involve 1 mantra, which they pronounce om an get no were,also angelic meditations is a way to get a gentile killed or worse

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
Do any of you practice other meditations and magick that aren’t on the joy of Satan website lm looking into werewolf/lycanthropy magick and vampiric magick as well as magick of the Greek Roman and Egyptian gods from Micheal w ford as well as other magick and meditations from other occult websites such as obard the druids any way any info or help would be appreciated thanks

Werewolf/Lycanthropy is a metaphor for astral shapeshifting. You can't physically look like a humanoid wolf in the physical, but can easily be done astrally if mastered. Bael written in the grimoires can teach you this.

Vampiric magick is absorbing energy of others, however you also absorb the person's personality which can lead to personality changes and worse insanity. Jews and reptillians, I believe practice this. Just absorb golden-white energies from the Sun for there are more energies you can absorb from there and it is much safer.

When the time is right and you advanced spiritually, Satan and the gods will reveal information or rituals to us individually. Very sacred and one must keep it a secret.

Well before satanism I was into Wiccan magic and all sorts of stuff from the website spellsofmagic
If I remember correctly I may have used some sigils for Lilith to get a succubus I did tons of different meditations and magic before I become a satanist if I become cursed or absorbed bad energy from doing That how do I get rid of the curses/bad energy

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
Well before satanism I was into Wiccan magic and all sorts of stuff from the website spellsofmagic
If I remember correctly I may have used some sigils for Lilith to get a succubus I did tons of different meditations and magic before I become a satanist if I become cursed or absorbed bad energy from doing That how do I get rid of the curses/bad energy
Daily cleaning of aura and chakras and other aspects, eventually. Doing aura cleaning would do wonders to begin with. Also, apply aura of protection every day. Furthermore, breathing exercises and yoga are staple of this path and can counter negativity in their own ways. Lastly, there are mantras for breaking free of limitations and restrictions for more problematic karmic issues, usually something that is more deep seated than simply practicing corrupted teachings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back