Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Divine Masculinity

Edward Lonsa

Website
www.deathofcommunism.com
[Sermon by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666]

Greetings to all our people and Satanic Comrades.

Cucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQIdhdQKDCE

Men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x0JQuIoBcE

Due to the dire need to address this issue, I have to share some things with everyone here. This is mainly for men, but of course, women can too take this for what it is as women do also possess a "musculine" element. However, this is for men.

This post will be rough and unrelenting Truth, so if someone feels offended, then they can turn on and away from this post or just keep reading, feeling offended, and then go back to their pro trump shore and create a big castle, for the savior will save them anyway.

For the rest of men that want to become something better for themselves and actually get a chance to save this world by their own hand, I suggest reading further.

The situation is DIRE and this needs to be covered.

*We live in an age where literal WAR is waged against musculinity. From kikes confusing the term with savagery, to others who attempt to cuck and destroy all people in the West, musculinity is waged serious war upon. I don't mean "SOCIAL" or "ECONOMIC" Musculinity as some idiotic fools are going to object. I mean the literal essence, of what it is to be MALE.

The enemy of course always strives for negative imbalance. In the East, women are brutalized like beasts of the burden. In the West, the situation is again imbalanced. In places like Africa, women are raped on a consistent basis, and these savages also cut their clitoris for absolutely no reason whatsover. What is there to say more? Imbalance and spiritual degeneration at its finest.

*Irrespectively of one's sexual preference, musculinity is something else. I judge musculinity as a trait of characters. If one shapes their identity around with whom they have sex, its their own bussiness.

Many people try to tie their sexual choices to how musculine they are, which in many cases is wrong. Does your sexual preference make you wise, or less wise, or more intelligent or less intelligent? Its the same thing about musculinity then... What I can say about homosexuality for instance, as people will babble on this, is that "anal sex" is just triggering the Shushumna and is an act of "letting go". This is just a sexual practice like all others. This going over the roof can make one go overly passive and totally "surrendering" but this on its own doesn't make leftist queers, and insane disgusting savage "males". This can be offset and balanced by the reversed practice, and this has nothing to do with one's personality unless one wants to be a queer secretly and uses their "homosexuality" as an excuse to excuse the fact they want to be queers. Which is what almost all non-Satanist homosexuals do.

Its the social context around the practice, which implies that homosexuals have to be "femmes", wear a pink tiara, and go around the world showing their genitals and how proud they are to have this jewish created biblical curse named "HIV". This is not Pagan or Aryan homosexuality, and is not normal in itself. Having a more pronounced feminine side has nothing to do with playing with barbie, wearing a thong out and twerking in the pavement to be noticed, or wearing "HIV and Proud" shirts. All of these are jewish attacks to homosexuals to make them repulsive to other people, and the jews know this art really well. With that being stated, homosexuality or sexual choices is not something I want to comment on further as its not necessary. Homosexuality alone does not make, or make not, a "musculine" person.

One historical instance with a bad ending was for instance, Ernst Rohm. Rohm commanded thousands upon thousands of people. He was a well known and accepted homosexual, for tens of years. He was a hardcore beast of organization and command. On the negative side, he attempted to coup Hitler and entered the other world because of this. And who knows what followed then. This has nothing to do with his so called "homosexuality" at all however. There are thousands of examples... There are also many other examples which its not the subject to go...So we go to the next point.

I see people say insane statements here, which are products of the times, such as "oh I did this spell 10 times and I am not a millionaire yet?". "Will the jews go in the next month?". "Oy vey, I messed my pancakes, do you think its alien attack from outer space?". All I have to say this is disgusting and weakling behavior, and don't really wonder why the Gods don't care for this. When we are dependent on the Gods and they show us love and guidance, they don't stop being the mighty beings they are, and they detest weakness. However they are understanding and help us improve in all ways.

As to the crying cucks who have no regard to the eternal laws of nature such as labor, strength, preserving etc...If all of you had an idea of the forces that reside out of here, and the apparent BRUTALITY these can bring, your messed up eggs and pancakes wouldn't be the reasons of your tears. I know all of you experienced in the military world, who have been pletted in the "darker" side of life, do know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

If people want a revolution, there must be dominance. Dominance does not imply savagery, crime or anything along these lines, and its not the mere thing of getting others to do what you want or all this vanity crap. It means a lot more things.

The kikes destroyed our old Pagan religion known today as Satanism, because this is always guiding back to the root and seed of the tree. From here, it can be regrown. The jews want the "Tree of Life" of the Goyim, ENTIRELY DEAD.

If one wants to find their "trace" in what musculinity means, you can look at the Ancient Greek Gods, who are infact the existential blueprint of the different types of Musculinity, all of which compose the different roles of musculinity into one. In plain, we have for instance Zeus. Zeus is the Father of the Gods, symbolizes law and Divine Order. Ares is the master of war, symbolizing sheer musculinity and penetrating power. Hephestos is the musculinity that is in metal working (labor), and the power to fashion through art. Apollo is the master of the Sun, symbolizing manly splendor and attraction too.

Then you have Hermes who symbolizes the musculinity in his own nature, as in craftyness, intelligence and higher thinking. All of this relates and forms into what we can call as the "Divine Musculine". Then we have Hades, the otherworldly, dark forces and powers that are symbolized by the ability of man to face death. We can also not forget Dionyssus, which symbolizes the literal merging of the male and female side, into the "perfected male" and the elevation through this to Godhead.

Lastly, we have Poseidon who was the mighty brother of Zeus- the Spiritual Waking side that is of exceptional power and vigor, and the mystery behind the veil.

Women too do have an obvious musculine side. This is subject for another force, but these sides manifest different in Women. For instance Athena is a Warrior Goddess, but not of brutal war like mars- calculated warfare.

The enemy classically, they don't want ANY musculinity around. They want cuckolds, willing slaves, people that are willing to be pillaged, raped and destroyed without raising an eyelid. They want disorderly civilizations (lack of law, lack of order, lack of "Zeus"). They want everyone to stop having warrior instict, or if they do, to misplace it completely over some bullshit or video game, completely distracted from this reality (lack of Ares). They want people to be mental cucks, slaves to the slave hanging on the cross, the professional victim JEWSUS, and they want their slaves to be weak and lacking in intelligence and male craftiness or creativity (lack of Hermes).

They of course want to mobilize all people away from any hard labor and work, because this too results in musculine traits, and because as the saying goes, "work maketh the man" (lack of Hephaistos). Men have been COMPLETELY cut off from the feminine, or spiritual, creative side of the personality and are turned into pseudo-female cuckingtons instead, which really has NOTHING to do with "feminity" but only relates to meekness and weakness and false retarded ESCAPISM (Lack of Poseidon). Feminity does NOT imply weakness. This is just weakness. The spirit of "Hades" and the need to delve into the depths of the "dead" and deep in the Mysteries is non existent as well.

Look around you. Few people want the Truth because they are not brave. Everyone is afraid of death. People are also afraid of other people. Afraid of intimacy and everything else. Humanity has massively became psychopathological.

If this situation continues, then the jew and the savages that the jew rules will win. I say savages, as they are NOT men. All these "migrants" and monkeys they have under their thumb are not in anyway men or musculine. They are the greatest weaklings on this universe, and like a dog that has urges and moves towards these, that's what they do. They are just underdeveloped, cunning, cuckolds under a guise. Real musculinity can defeat them all, as their so called self only hangs from a cord pissed on jewish piss. Cut the cord, and these personas will fall.

Just look around you for a while. Feminized jews are the "Idols" of this civilization. All the "manly" institutions are belittled, attacked and name-called (such as the military). Manly professions such as firefighters, law enforcement, and all these things are undermined. Meanwhile, the social kike parasites who are like "idols" and personas are getting all the money, acclaim and forward. Daniel Radcliffe the kike is probably getting mouthwashed by some blacks from uganda, but plays the brave harry potter in the movie, so whatever, he gets the spoils that only a musculine hero should.

The "hardcore" characters from movies, that are later treated as some sort of musculine god, while they were raised up as little queenies into their safe and protected pink room, carrying a ninja sword, and having a big mouth. Pathetic garbage at its finest.

The Jews laugh. At all of this. This is why the Jewsus also lies and laughs on its cross, about how the stupid foolish Goyim are being pacified forever. "Love thy enemies". "Oy Vey those who kill and are brutes will never go to femmie heaven to sign hyms to the slaver jew, so beware!". "Don't have sex for the god will punish you.". "Do not eat meat for you will end up in hell". "If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out!". "God was such a huge cuck that he sent his own son to be crucified in order to redeem you of your sins that god created in the first place, so he sent his victim "god" song of a theatrical performance to save you from it". Oy Gevalt. "Do not discriminate". "Don't be racist". "Tolerate pedophiles they have a heart too". "Tolerate crime". "Allow your family to be killed". "Open the gates to your nation to invaders and people that wnt to kill you". "Why be strong when the kingdom of heaven is for the poor, meek and weak?". "Do not save anyone or strive for anything, when the divine jew jewsus will come from the haevens, he will rescue you, I promise (oy veyyyy)".

I just described christianity and jews in one paragraph. That's all they say.

Do you want me to go on? This is the situation, and this is why there is no musculinity and humanity is where it is right now. So savages and monkeys, jewish rats and feces, are looting women, nations and states by usury, stupidity and meekness of their victims . If this does not get corrected, these civilizations will fall into their death now and forever. And they will never, ever recover. And no spaceship arrival is going to fix the fact that people can't even be in touch with their own nature. Or in 100 years if things go that way, they will be fucking robots because they can't talk to women, afraid as if rejection is going to kill their soul or something. Just call it a damn day, and move onto the next person, for damn's sake.

To relate one last story. The Germans were totally messacred after WW1. They however, did not give up. It was in their culture to be strong, to have a fighting spirit. Brawling and other sports like this were highly favored. This in most savage forms is still prevailing in the East. With broken teeth many times. Things that made people STRONG, such as work in the meadow. This literally has a metaphysical effect in making people stronger mentally as well. People who work hard physically like Athletes can certainly get what I mean. This is in the Soul and is getting recorded in the Soul.

The Nazis didn't happen as some sort of coincidence. They were a product of this musculinity. Many equated Hitler with the God Odin, or Thor, and for good reason.

Musculinity, at least the Aryan one I can talk of, does not imply beating women, treating others like trash, being a disorderly "revolutionary punk", being senselessly aggressive, illiterate, a dumbo, or acting like a monkey, or terrorizing without any reason whatsover.

Divine Musculinity implies that one is in touch with their own nature, knows when to obey and if necessary lead, its shown by persistence to reach one's goals, a fighting spirit in the face of injustice, the inability to back down, even at the fact of death and disaster. The eternal and unrelenting will to conquer one's self through willpower, the power of increase of personal and common power of where you belong. The ability to team up with others in an ultimate order in order to achieve great purposes. The spirit of self discovery even if this requires sacrifice. The inability to give up hope even at the face of disaster.

And if death is met, the ability to face your death with a smile in your face, knowing you did what was just. And finally, the ability to DESTROY and replace. This of course must be manifested in the jewish order, as it needs to be replaced by a holier, most powerful, and ridden from filth, Gentile Order.

How is this going to happen? Start slowly from yourself.

While many say a "man is born" this is only half true. A man can also be created by improving and advancing one's blueprint. Also, if something is lost it can indeed be recover, so don't despair. Improve your qualities and become ever-better.

Become like the Roman Pretorians, like the Samurais, like the Elite. Don't aim for lower. Become strong and honorable irrespectively of if the times want you to be a slave.

Then, you will be free. The real attempt of ascent towards honor is what defines the spirit of Man.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
https://archive.is/Zlxqh

Thanks High Priest, it was the most warming inspiring reading I ever saw. This is my true desire to build up to this. In clown world such things are in the archive.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back