Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Two Sides - Fight For Earth and Prosperity!

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
Two sides - the good and the bad. These two sides are at war with each other. One side wants to liberate the Earth from enemy oppression, to make better what the enemy has spoiled. And the other side is working day and night to make this Earth its own, and will do much to make it so.

These two sides have been fighting for their goals for a long time. Two different causes that make the two sides fight.

We must put right what the parasitic enemy has done and is doing to take possession of our planet. This place was created for us, not for the hostile greys who take "human" form and manipulate humanity. Many of them are dangerous, but we SS must be careful, for much depends on our work.

Many of us are subject to psychic attacks and we have to watch out for them. The enemy is desperate. Many of their plans have been exposed, and they have not been able to accomplish everything they wanted. This is thanks to us. Many have not yet woken up, but the time will come when people will wake up to the Truth and join us.

Many of them have a sleeping soul at the moment and we want to change that. We are fighting and we will not stop, we cannot. On enemy holidays, when we are cursed, these attacks are even more valid. That is why we must be careful to defend ourselves.

We must build a protective aura around ourselves and program accordingly to avoid them.

During these times when the enemy is cursing people in groups, psychic/spiritual attacks are more noticeable. At such times we need to better protect ourselves and take steps to eliminate the enemy. We are protected, but we must also build a protective shell for ourselves.

The enemy often uses techniques that he uses against us. This can be seduction, deception, offering lies on a platter. We must not fall for these, because they are directed against us. We must not believe a word the enemy says because it is not for our benefit.

We must stop them. I often meet people who have been completely sided by the enemy. I think of something like programming the mind. They are totally under the influence of the enemy and they cannot break out because they are already part of the enemy's alien destructive program.

We are the SS who fight and stand while the rest of us live our boring and idle lives. We keep fighting, we don't give up. Our goal is to make these people aware of the Truth and to make them aware of the enemy alien agenda that we have exposed here many times.

We must stop being "controlled" by the enemy. They are an invasive species here, nothing more. They want real zombie humans with ignorant minds because if humans don't think, they are no threat to them. We stand out - we are SS, we are special.

People who do nothing but spend time on social media 24/7 are doomed to failure - "Many will want to join when it's too late!"

While those who work for the destiny of humanity are subjected to hostile psychological and spiritual atrocities. We must not allow this to continue! Fight back! Curse them as much as you can, implement the RTRs, and don't be fooled by these alien aliens.

I often see the question why the gods don't do something, why should we. The short answer is - they have and are doing a lot. They have given us knowledge, knowledge that we can fight with and grow with. They also watch what is happening in the world, we don't have to worry about that. They also want the Earth on which we were created to be better and free of enemies, but we have to contribute to that. We cannot stand idly by and watch our planet destroyed.

We have to fight, and we have to take it seriously. This is no joke from now on. It hasn't been a joke before either, but in the current situation, as the enemy moves into the next phase of its agenda, we must be vigilant and vigilant. We must listen to what is happening in the world and do what we can to make it better.

We have prevented countless situations, that is why we must go to war, again.

Many may ask how long this will last. It will last until the enemy is destroyed. That is what RTRs are for, they are not here for fun and games.

It's a common enemy attack - thoughts and feelings like "I'm insignificant, I don't matter", "Nobody loves you, kill yourself and it gets better" are just two examples of many. They all serve the purpose of keeping you off the Path.

Depression, suffering, dissatisfaction can all stem from here. These, like all psychic attacks, can be defended against by proper Spiritual preparation.

Program your aura to keep these forms away from you. Practice Empty Meditation every day and you can get to the root of the problem. Also pay attention to your energy circulation, because chaotic flow can also be a symptom of the above.

We are at war with an enemy whose goal is the spiritual destruction and brainwashing of humanity. It is up to us to change this or not. The vast majority of people are doing nothing to correct this trend. So we have to do something about it, and a lot.

We are up against an enemy who has Spiritual power. Because what they are doing, "bible", "jehovah", is all full of enemy magic and energy. Christians have almost no Spiritual power because they are on the brink of destruction and no one has any interest in fixing them. They are simply hopeless.

They cast curses on their own heads that they have no idea about. They are part of the enemy's plan, nothing more. They serve no purpose but to add to their own misery and brainwash humanity.

But we who have the power must change the current trends. We must stand united against the enemy and we will win! Many psyhic attacks need to be understood to have a cause and not to come out of nowhere. It means you are a threat to the enemy - You have Power. Always keep this in mind. You may not have found this power yet, but it is there within you, waiting to burst to the surface.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Spiritual Satanism is an instruction of positivity, life and vibrant existence.

Find your strength and shine.

BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:
I apologise in advance. I wrote a new post that hasn't been published yet, but I wrote something wrong in it. I put Gods in lower case - as I can't correct it, I'd like to apologise here. I am very sorry... I meant to write in capital letters, sorry, I'm very sorry. :(

This would be the post. Sorry, again...

Part of the enemy influence is in the dross of the soul.
A very important thing is liberation and cleansing.
I remember that after an intense cleansing I felt like another person, a lot of dirt influences your person to the point of having a certain personality, based on inllusions and lies.

When you were a child and went to church, you absorbed information and created a way of perceiving and living life, on which the life you have lived until now is based. You built your life on those lies and then you forgot that your person is based on those lies. They become like the "basic memories" on which everything is based.

With deep cleansing and liberation you can eliminate all that.
But if you don't do it, in the end a part of you is always tied to the enemy and you will not be able to experience the beauty of life in its full form.

BrightSpace666 said:
And the other side is working day and night to make this Earth its own, and will do much to make it so.
This reptilian side is literally a parasite. Not only here on earth.

Veritá_666 said:
I remember that after an intense cleansing I felt like another person, a lot of dirt influences your person to the point of having a certain personality, based on inllusions and lies.

When you were a child and went to church, you absorbed information and created a way of perceiving and living life, on which the life you have lived until now is based. You built your life on those lies and then you forgot that your person is based on those lies. They become like the "basic memories" on which everything is based.

But if you don't do it, in the end a part of you is always tied to the enemy and you will not be able to experience the beauty of life in its full form.

Yes, the human mind has been assaulted by countless hostile shit in its lifetime, much of it known, much of it not. It is also strange how different one's mentality is before one finds the Truth. The two levels are completely different, and many times a lie can be believed if it is presented well.

Spiritual cleansing/liberation is essential. Without it, it is not hopeless, because as one does their meditations, practices magic, and stands on the True Side, they also cleanse themselves along the way with aura cleansings. But the cleansing of the Soul is quite different.

It is more difficult, it can bring up memories, emotions and thoughts that are difficult to deal with. But to achieve the goal, we need to purify ourselves completely.

I remember reading a long time ago in one of the posts - "On this Path, transformation without pain is rare!" - which says it all. You have to fight for the Force, the road there is sometimes difficult, but the end result is Perfection.

By the way, did you write this for me, or just in general? Thanks for the answer.

BrightSpace666 said:
Veritá_666 said:

Yes, the human mind has been assaulted by countless hostile shit in its lifetime, much of it known, much of it not. It is also strange how different one's mentality is before one finds the Truth. The two levels are completely different, and many times a lie can be believed if it is presented well.

Spiritual cleansing/liberation is essential. Without it, it is not hopeless, because as one does their meditations, practices magic, and stands on the True Side, they also cleanse themselves along the way with aura cleansings. But the cleansing of the Soul is quite different.

It is more difficult, it can bring up memories, emotions and thoughts that are difficult to deal with. But to achieve the goal, we need to purify ourselves completely.

I remember reading a long time ago in one of the posts - "On this Path, transformation without pain is rare!" - which says it all. You have to fight for the Force, the road there is sometimes difficult, but the end result is Perfection.

By the way, did you write this for me, or just in general? Thanks for the answer.
In general

BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
I apologise in advance. I wrote a new post that hasn't been published yet, but I wrote something wrong in it. I put Gods in lower case - as I can't correct it, I'd like to apologise here. I am very sorry... I meant to write in capital letters, sorry, I'm very sorry. :(

This would be the post. Sorry, again...
Its ok. Its just a minor mistake dont freak out on stuff like this.

BrightSpace666 said:
Kokusz said:
Is Earth is created for us or are we created for the Earth?

Hm... It was created for us, and our task is to repair what the enemy has destroyed.

It was created by who? If we believe what Maxine said about Satan’s age, then he is much younger than our planet Earth so he couldn’t create it. Who is the creator, if the Earth is created for us? I am genuinely interested about your opinion.

Kokusz said:

Neither is the case in actuality. The Earth is a product of he natural universe.

It came to be through the creative forces of the universe manifesting and taking shape, which produced a world suitable for life and the manifestation of consciousness.

Earth is not a conscious creation made by someone for some purpose.

It is the life/consciousness which manifests on the Earth through the refined universal creative forces which gives a purpose to the planet Earth.

Without consciousness the planets or even the entire universe can never be realized, and would have no purpose.

The broad universal creative force is refined by the stars, planets and constellations, focusing the universal force to create different wavelengths, refining the force to filter specific qualities to allow more for detailed and complex manifestation, this creates the conditions for consciousness to manifest on a world.

As that consciousness develops, it eventually reaches a state where it gains awareness of the universal forces, and gains the qualities required to interact and manipulate them through application of their will.

Further along, the consciousness gains mastery over the natural forces and the forces become subservient to the consciousness, allowing the consciousness full sovereignty over the natural world, the forces of creation and destruction as well as their own existence.

Earth just happens to be one of many places ideal to bear consciousness in this great universe. Thus life developed here as the conditions allowed for it.

When the Gods came to the Earth, they saw the potential of this world, and decided to develop it, also creating the gentile races through this process to accelerate the natural development of the consciousness that was advancing on the Earth.

In that sense, we exist to advance and become sovereign over our own existence through the mastery of all natural forces. To fulfill our greater creative potential and use that potential to uplift the part of the universe which we belong to, to make it more suitable for life.

The goal of life is to expand, upward and outward, to grow and advance in quantity and quality while in harmony with the natural forces so the universe and ourselves can continue to coexist and depend on each other like a symbiotic coexistence.

While the universe does not literally depend on conscious forms of life to perpetuate itself or to exist, it does produce consciousness in order to realize itself, as without consciousness there is no realization, and all things are nothingness.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Kokusz said:

Neither is the case in actuality. The Earth is a product of he natural universe.

It came to be through the creative forces of the universe manifesting and taking shape, which produced a world suitable for life and the manifestation of consciousness.

Earth is not a conscious creation made by someone for some purpose.

It is the life/consciousness which manifests on the Earth through the refined universal creative forces which gives a purpose to the planet Earth.

Without consciousness the planets or even the entire universe can never be realized, and would have no purpose.

The broad universal creative force is refined by the stars, planets and constellations, focusing the universal force to create different wavelengths, refining the force to filter specific qualities to allow more for detailed and complex manifestation, this creates the conditions for consciousness to manifest on a world.

As that consciousness develops, it eventually reaches a state where it gains awareness of the universal forces, and gains the qualities required to interact and manipulate them through application of their will.

Further along, the consciousness gains mastery over the natural forces and the forces become subservient to the consciousness, allowing the consciousness full sovereignty over the natural world, the forces of creation and destruction as well as their own existence.

Earth just happens to be one of many places ideal to bear consciousness in this great universe. Thus life developed here as the conditions allowed for it.

When the Gods came to the Earth, they saw the potential of this world, and decided to develop it, also creating the gentile races through this process to accelerate the natural development of the consciousness that was advancing on the Earth.

In that sense, we exist to advance and become sovereign over our own existence through the mastery of all natural forces. To fulfill our greater creative potential and use that potential to uplift the part of the universe which we belong to, to make it more suitable for life.

The goal of life is to expand, upward and outward, to grow and advance in quantity and quality while in harmony with the natural forces so the universe and ourselves can continue to coexist and depend on each other like a symbiotic coexistence.

While the universe does not literally depend on conscious forms of life to perpetuate itself or to exist, it does produce consciousness in order to realize itself, as without consciousness there is no realization, and all things are nothingness.

Hail Satan!

“The Earth is a product of the natural universe.”

Then why is it stated again and again that “this world is created for us” while in reality it wasn’t created by a person to us. What’s the meaning behind this statement?

Kokusz said:
“The Earth is a product of the natural universe.”

Then why is it stated again and again that “this world is created for us” while in reality it wasn’t created by a person to us. What’s the meaning behind this statement?

Did you mean that was stated on the Joy of Satan, or here by others users?

That statement is incorrect, at least in the literal sense, which is why I replied to explain this to you so there is no confusion about this idea.

No singular being, or even a group of beings had created the Earth.

The Gods have done work to shape the Earth to make it more suitable to life and to stabilize the world so the natural cycles are less destructive to the life that is developing on it, but more than that they, nor any other entity or consciousness is responsible for the creation of the planet or the solar system in the literal sense.

Unfortunately I cannot quote you any sources, however this understanding comes naturally as you learn more about the natural world and the dynamics of consciousness and nature, as well as improve in communication with the Gods whom can explain this far more eloquently to other SS than I ever could.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back