Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about the Enemy's Karma and where he will be defeated

SeguaceDiSatana

Thanks to our RTRs, the Enemy has completely lost his spiritual power. Furthermore, there will soon be planetary configurations that are devastating for him, as well as very long-lasting. This will surely destroy him and it will only be thanks to us and the Gods and the Goddesses.

However, I know that the evil that the Enemy has done to this world and to all worlds is unlimited, infinite and incalculable. I would like to know if the bad Karma that the Enemy has accumulated over time will manifest itself against him making him suffer. I want him to suffer, it is not enough for me to sincerely see him destroyed, but since I love Justice very much, it is really necessary for me that he also suffers because of his Karma and the evil he has done.

He deserves it. It is not sadism, but simply: the world suffers because of the Enemy and the Enemy deserves that Justice make him suffer as well as destroy him completely. I really want to see him suffer through Karmic Justice. I do RTRs because I want to live in a better world and because I have people I love who I want to be well (as for example the Gods and Goddesses themselves too), but also to punish the Enemy. If there is one thing I do not tolerate it is injustice and if there is one thing I do not compromise on it is justice. Theoretically the reason Karma never turned against the Enemy is because he had spiritual power to protect him, but now that our RTRs are manifesting, everything the Enemy has done wrong in the world will backfire of him, right?

And then I was interested to know, when the Enemy will be destroyed (although it would be more correct to say: "when the destruction of the Enemy is fully manifested" since the Enemy has already lost), will he be defeated only in this world? Or even in other worlds where this lousy rat harms poor innocent aliens? I ask this because compassion is my most powerful "quality".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back