Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

πŸŽ€ My Tarot thread πŸŽ€

Soul Wings

This will be my thread for all things Tarot - answers to readings, discussions, questions. I may open a private email for questions depending on interest.

πŸŽ€ I am a beginner Tarot reader looking to expand my experience, clairvoyance and knowledge, so if you would like a reading about anything feel free to ask. Please know that I do not sugar coat and if something is negative I will tell you. Please do not ask questions you do not want to know the answers to. And certainly some things will not make sense until they happen.

πŸŽ€ You can ask me things about the deceased and things similar if need be, as I know many Tarot readers refuse these kinds of things.

πŸŽ€ I may refuse or be unable to answer certain questions/people based on intuition, skill level, whether I find it a waste of time, or whether I feel comfortable etc.

πŸŽ€ Right now, I have a Lenormand deck, which is for general clarification, but I will getting a deck with more specificity soon. It is pictured in my signature.

πŸŽ€ Skepticism is fine, I have done readings for skeptics before as everyone has different beliefs.

πŸŽ€ If you recieve a reading from me you like or has helped you, great. One day I may call upon you for a favour and I hope you might be able to contribute and help me out some day too. If you feel like I didn't help you as much as you wished, please feel free to come back later when I have more experience.

πŸŽ€ PS. If you have already asked me a question prior to me making this thread, I will be working on it soon and you will recieve answers here.

HPS Maxine told me when I started doing astrology, to be ethical and not give negative news, she said the Gods teach ethics. She told me if I see anything bad, to simply warn the person to take extra care during that time, advice to increase their AoP if they are SS, etc, but to never tell bad or negative things.

I strongly felt I should pass this along to you, especially as you said you are a beginner with tarot (I have been doing tarot for many years, since I was quite young). You might be off in a reading, for various reasons, and potentially cause unnecessary stress or panic for someone.

Those who are more advanced and able to handle bad news, can do tarot readings for themselves. Those who will be coming to you for tarot readings will be newer and less experienced, and most likely not able to handle receiving bad news.

I'm not criticizing you, I am only passing along advice that HPS Maxine gave to me.

Soul Wings said:
πŸŽ€ PS. If you have already asked me a question prior to me making this thread, I will be working on it soon and you will recieve answers here.
Great, thank you! Btw, please make sure to quote me and others who have already asked when you finish this :)

Soul Wings said:
This will be my thread for all things Tarot - answers to readings, discussions, questions. I may open a private email for questions depending on interest.

πŸŽ€ I am a beginner Tarot reader looking to expand my experience, clairvoyance and knowledge, so if you would like a reading about anything feel free to ask. Please know that I do not sugar coat and if something is negative I will tell you. Please do not ask questions you do not want to know the answers to. And certainly some things will not make sense until they happen.

πŸŽ€ You can ask me things about the deceased and things similar if need be, as I know many Tarot readers refuse these kinds of things.

πŸŽ€ I may refuse or be unable to answer certain questions/people based on intuition, skill level, whether I find it a waste of time, or whether I feel comfortable etc.

πŸŽ€ Right now, I have a Lenormand deck, which is for general clarification, but I will getting a deck with more specificity soon. It is pictured in my signature.

πŸŽ€ Skepticism is fine, I have done readings for skeptics before as everyone has different beliefs.

πŸŽ€ If you recieve a reading from me you like or has helped you, great. One day I may call upon you for a favour and I hope you might be able to contribute and help me out some day too. If you feel like I didn't help you as much as you wished, please feel free to come back later when I have more experience.

So you will read tarot to those who ask you to read tarot ? do I understand right ? Then can you do a tarot reading for me? please πŸ₯Ί

Tell me in general what awaitens me in my next few months.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=333547 time=1647090441 user_id=57]
HPS Maxine told me when I started doing astrology, to be ethical and not give negative news, she said the Gods teach ethics. She told me if I see anything bad, to simply warn the person to take extra care during that time, advice to increase their AoP if they are SS, etc, but to never tell bad or negative things.

I strongly felt I should pass this along to you, especially as you said you are a beginner with tarot (I have been doing tarot for many years, since I was quite young). You might be off in a reading, for various reasons, and potentially cause unnecessary stress or panic for someone.

Those who are more advanced and able to handle bad news, can do tarot readings for themselves. Those who will be coming to you for tarot readings will be newer and less experienced, and most likely not able to handle receiving bad news.

I'm not criticizing you, I am only passing along advice that HPS Maxine gave to me.

Speaking of bad news, should Tarot readings be interpreted as prediction or potentiality?

Hello Soul Wings. I'm fairly inexperienced with seeing so I would like to ask if the effort im putting forth is pleasing the gods. Thank you.

Soul Wings said:

I would like to ask about my dad and if he is okay and what does he think of me

Aquarius said:

Tarot cards are best used for specific questions, and often when the querent does not have a specific question, the cards will be random, and the diviner will feel a blank.

I've heard this from professional readers and experienced it myself. The legit readers won't even accept clients like this as they don't want to just put on a show and de-value their work.

Inflorescentia said:
Speaking of bad news, should Tarot readings be interpreted as prediction or potentiality?

Either. A good diviner will sense it too, if it is set in stone, or if it is the likely outcome based on the current projection. Some readings show this too, depending on the cards.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=333854 time=1647170540 user_id=57]
Aquarius said:

Tarot cards are best used for specific questions, and often when the querent does not have a specific question, the cards will be random, and the diviner will feel a blank.

I've heard this from professional readers and experienced it myself. The legit readers won't even accept clients like this as they don't want to just put on a show and de-value their work.
Ohh I see. Thank you for clarifying.
Then my question is: How is my university entrance exam going to go?

If you don't mind me asking, should I go to college/university this year?

(In that I mean will my choice be right, will I be satisfied or is it not worth it).
Not sure if it's too generic though.

Lydia [JG said:
Aquarius said:

Actually i have done some pretty general readings for proper and it almost always turned out accurate and it came out right....but either ways. I find it using the pendulum for yes/no questions unless theres my guardian demon Camio with me. Are cards good for this in your opinion? For example reverse cards are no abd upright cards are yes.

Okay...

my questions are : Will I have more freedom as soon as possible ? Will I be able to get rid of the problems in my life as soon as possible ?

Have a nice evening

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=333856 time=1647170756 user_id=57]
Inflorescentia said:

Either. A good diviner will sense it too, if it is set in stone, or if it is the likely outcome based on the current projection. Some readings show this too, depending on the cards.

Thank you. I have another question if you don't mind.

I don't want to abuse the system so I've only done a handful of readings. But is there a value in repeating a reading, and maybe narrowing the question's scope?

Inflorescentia said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=333856 time=1647170756 user_id=57]
Inflorescentia said:

Thank you. I have another question if you don't mind.

I don't want to abuse the system so I've only done a handful of readings. But is there a value in repeating a reading, and maybe narrowing the question's scope?

Yes, but from my experience if the querent becomes too frantic for answers, it all becomes a mess. But you can definitely ask again, with the same question another time, or re-word the question.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Lydia [JG said:
Aquarius said:

Actually i have done some pretty general readings for proper and it almost always turned out accurate and it came out right....but either ways. I find it using the pendulum for yes/no questions unless theres my guardian demon Camio with me. Are cards good for this in your opinion? For example reverse cards are no abd upright cards are yes.

There are definitely spreads for general readings, such as the 4 elements spread, and the horoscope/zodiac spread, I love doing these for myself on my birthday or sabbats, and I have done them for others as well. These are great, so I should retract my statement, and I should have clarified further. I had to go do something though. I don't always have time to write full and clear replies.

It's more like, people wanting other spreads for guidance but without actually having a question or anything specific. But the 4 elements spread and the horoscope/zodiac spread would be better for this.

Yes, that is a legit method for getting answers, I have heard of many other SS (and non-SS) who use them that way (reverse cards are no and upright cards are yes.)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=334209 time=1647258161 user_id=57]
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Lydia [JG said:

There are definitely spreads for general readings, such as the 4 elements spread, and the horoscope/zodiac spread, I love doing these for myself on my birthday or sabbats, and I have done them for others as well. These are great, so I should retract my statement, and I should have clarified further. I had to go do something though. I don't always have time to write full and clear replies.

It's more like, people wanting other spreads for guidance but without actually having a question or anything specific. But the 4 elements spread and the horoscope/zodiac spread would be better for this.

Yes, that is a legit method for getting answers, I have heard of many other SS (and non-SS) who use them that way (reverse cards are no and upright cards are yes.)

Thank you for answeringβ€πŸ–€πŸ’™

I asked the more broader question, if you were ever part of the third reich in any way. I do not know what this is as I'm currently typing this, at a guess it's maybe a military branch, but I might take a look after I type mostly what I see here, to prevent some kind of bias initially. Apologies if this is short/concise, vague etc. I am not a person of many words and my skills at the moment hinder my ability to be verbose.

Whip [reversed], Tower [Reversed], Heart, Child [I pulled an extra card for clarity, which was Birds.]
To give a yes or no answer, you were not DIRECTLY part of it in a past life, I'm not getting that from what I'm seeing here. However, you were INDIRECTLY, which I feel compelled to say is just as important.

The strongest thing (feeling? lol) I got when I put these cards down was that you married someone (from this reich, or maybe even time period) and had a child with them. (I have doubts here, It could also mean you were a child from a family of this generation too... but I'll stick with my gut instinct which is the above.) However I must admit I am a little baffled here. You had plenty of self discipline in this life and overcame very difficult obstacles to achieve the above. I am sensing a SHIT TONNE of turmoil and you pulled through magnificently. There is possibly quite a bit of moving here as well, perhaps wanting to find the right place to settle in and call it home. I keep thinking of the tower card's number which is 19, so this might have some relevance (19th legion, 1919, you were 19 when you had a child, house number was 19, or even numerology like 1+9 = 10. etc)

(I took a look at what the third reich is, I've not much knowledge of Nazi history, nor much interest currently. I know bits and bobs, usually just important stuff. I am more of a present times focused person so my knowledge is quite lacking here. I intend to read Mein Kampf, and follow conversation about these things, that's about it. I hope this was interesting for you at least! If it was too vague or disappointing, feel free to ask a clarifying question and I'll get to it when I can.)

****************************************************************************************************************
For anyone else reading/waiting, I don't have a timeframe for when I'm going to read for you. I like to do it when I'm not exhausted/busy/spiritually occupied. I have been very busy lately and might be for a little bit further into this month. I did not expect this much interest at all, thank you for putting your trust in me, please be patient with me, thank you. If I miss a useful timeframe (events in the near future), I will ask you to ask another question, if you choose to do so.

Current to-do username list, according to post order:
Kavya Shukra (asked in another thread prior)
Baroness Blossom
Aquarius
BlackEagle666
WolfgangMIA
TheAbyss
Kavya Shukra (I will ask this separate question when I am done with others)

Soul Wings said:
Current to-do username list, according to post order:
Kavya Shukra (asked in another thread prior)
Baroness Blossom
Aquarius
BlackEagle666
WolfgangMIA
TheAbyss
Kavya Shukra (I will ask this separate question when I am done with others)

YEAHHH I'm 2nd place (^β€’^)
I'll be impatiently waiting.
and thanks in advance.

Have a nice day

Aquarius said:
Lydia [JG said:
Aquarius said:

:D Just study hard and you'll pass the exam. But I get it, you want a sneak peak to the future :p

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia [JG said:

:D Just study hard and you'll pass the exam. But I get it, you want a sneak peak to the future :p
Well, I don't need to study it. It's an exam that is meant to show your level of proficiency in whatever you are gonna study. If you get a low score you're gonna have to do an extra short course to get on par with other students who are proficient.

This thread got me interested in tarrot. Do you guys think nice holographic cards lie the ones below will do? :
106626091_272577213834652_1353893237270448540_n.jpg

Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Well, I don't need to study it. It's an exam that is meant to show your level of proficiency in whatever you are gonna study. If you get a low score you're gonna have to do an extra short course to get on par with other students who are proficient.
So you are getting in even with low score? How does that work? I thought entrance exams would bar those below a certain level from joining the university, at least here it is like that.

In any case, it would benefit to increase proficiency so that you get a higher score.

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:
So you are getting in even with low score? How does that work? I thought entrance exams would bar those below a certain level from joining the university, at least here it is like that.

In any case, it would benefit to increase proficiency so that you get a higher score.
It depends on the faculty, I'm going for physics and in this particular university physics is a "free entry course" which means there is no barring, but you take an entrance test which basically checks your scientific proficiency and if it's low they're making you do an extra course.

Here in Italy there are more high school curriculums, i took a technical one that only covered math, so I only know high school math, and as thus my entrance exam will obviously be low as it covers everything that is taught in the scientific highschool curriculum.

Soul Wings said:
Whip [reversed], Tower [Reversed], Heart, Child [I pulled an extra card for clarity, which was Birds.]
Hey, I looked the meaning of these cards up, and would like to hear what you think of mine interpretation:

1. Whip [reversed]
The whip is an indicator of conflict, of arguments and aggression. This card being reversed, meaning I may have tried to maintain the peace at this time.

2. Tower [Reversed]
The Tower is commonly interpreted as meaning danger, crisis, destruction, ... The card being reversed, meaning I maybe tried to stop the danger, crisis and the destruction that was threatening to National Socialism.

3. The Heart
The heart represents perfect union, harmony, love and attraction. This could mean I was in a state of "harmony" and that I loved national socialism?

4. Child
The child shows eagerness to experiment, desire to discover new frontiers and accepts confrontation with new and unknown things. Some days ago I was reading about National Socialist occult expeditions, maybe it has something to do with this.

5. Birds
Birds card shows immortality, departed souls, and spirit messengers to representing fertility, protection, and strength.

Woodlandman said:
This thread got me interested in tarrot. Do you guys think nice holographic cards lie the ones below will do?

Those look really nice, but they are directly from the RWS and have jewish symbols ets. Other SS in other threads have mentioned ways to cover/remove the jewish symbols though, so if you feel really drawn to them, get them. Or perhaps there are other holographic ones that are non-jewish.

Hey, Soul wings. Can I get a reading please?

My question is: What does my demoness lover feel about me now?

For context. I have been having a tough period in our relationship. Where I've been dealing with girls for the first time and having feelings for some girls. I do know they are not right for me, not even because of my relationship. But I've been feeling so distant from my lover and it hurts my heart. I feel so lonely and craving affection and sex.

I would love to hear what my lover has to say or what advice she might offer me in this maturing phase.

Thanks brother/sister.

Hail Satan!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=335136 time=1647514970 user_id=57]
Woodlandman said:
This thread got me interested in tarrot. Do you guys think nice holographic cards lie the ones below will do?

Those look really nice, but they are directly from the RWS and have jewish symbols ets. Other SS in other threads have mentioned ways to cover/remove the jewish symbols though, so if you feel really drawn to them, get them. Or perhaps there are other holographic ones that are non-jewish.
Thank you, I didn't notice. I'll try to find ones without such symbols.

Lydia [JG said:
Aquarius said:

I'm new to tarot as well but I've taken time to read some blogs, reading up on the history and I watched a documentary on tarot that was truly fascinating.

An interesting theory/idea came out from former pastor Antoine Court (who inspired the creation of the Grand Etteilla deck). In the mid-fifteen hundreds he encountered a gypsy from the Middle East that he believed was Egyptian who used cards for divination purpose. This is where the theory that true tarot came from Egypt and the lost Book of the Thoth. However this was and is challenged by other ideas that it came from India and even Kabbalah (which we know was stolen and corrupted from Egypt). A slightly strange thing though is he died at age 59 and his cause of death isn't written about (from what I can find).

I've spent a little too much time learning the history and not enough on how to use them. Because of this I have one point I'd like to ask you about. I've heard from a few sources that in order to effectively do a tarot reading one would need the person to shuffle the cards. To an intermediate Satanist I'm sure we can connect to people's energies by using a photograph and visualization. (It's interesting that investment companies like Vanguard/Blackrock and banks are very private... we don't see the faces or names of their higher-ups).

So what are your thoughts in your experience? Is it true there needs to be an energetic connection? Sorry for the long-winded question... I go on random tangents a lot. :lol:

For reference:

Article on the origin of tarot: https://www.usefultrivia.com/astrology/origin_of_tarot.html
Video documentary (50-minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aunvhGZTVM

Check out Pammy's thread for plenty of info and deck options. You can use Youtube to see flip throughs if you want. You'll need to use a translator, reverso was good enough for me. (Bastard deck has RW/Jewish deck cards in it tho so rule that one out, I wanted it at first, a shame really)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=319671#p319671
One tip I can give you, you can look at meanings online but make sure to look at each card individually yourself and find you own meaning. What do you feel when you look at it. Also there's no shame in getting cards purely for Aesthetic reasons, that is what many of us have done. My Lenormand deck (in my sig) has gold gilding. You can also gild cards yourself (I plan on doing this). Have fun!

I say if you want to learn Tarot, just get a deck and start, if you can afford one, it can be useful. I linked Pammy's thread of pagan tarot https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=319671#p319671 check that out too (use reverso translator is better than Jewgle).You can buy on Amazon or go in person into stores and ask. It will dredge up things deep inside whoever you are reading about or for (just like Astrology to a different degree) including yourself so be prepared for that.
I think with Tarot or any divination, feelings, smells intuition etc have more of an impact and are more important than "set" meanings so take a look at the picture of the card first. If you have a gut instinct go for it. I would never say an interpretation is good or bad, just try and be as unbiased as possible and be open to answers.

sublimestatanist said:

No, readings can be done through email or online without a picture or anything, but the querent needs to have approved of it. Another SS did a reading for me without my knowledge or permission, and then emailed me about it, and their reading was way off. (It was about why I wasn't doing a specific meditation that they liked.)

You don't need the person to shuffle the cards either. This can definitely help, but is not needed. I have done readings for a few other SS with my personal cards that I do not let others touch (plus they were not in person), and it still worked. Just focus on the person when shuffling the cards yourself :)

Soul Wings said:
I say if you want to learn Tarot, just get a deck and start, if you can afford one, it can be useful. I linked Pammy's thread of pagan tarot https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=319671#p319671 check that out too (use reverso translator is better than Jewgle).You can buy on Amazon or go in person into stores and ask. It will dredge up things deep inside whoever you are reading about or for (just like Astrology to a different degree) including yourself so be prepared for that.
I think with Tarot or any divination, feelings, smells intuition etc have more of an impact and are more important than "set" meanings so take a look at the picture of the card first. If you have a gut instinct go for it. I would never say an interpretation is good or bad, just try and be as unbiased as possible and be open to answers.
I have a tarot deck already (Wildwood tarot), but I feel as if I'm just not made for tarot heh

Serbon said:
I have a tarot deck already (Wildwood tarot), but I feel as if I'm just not made for tarot heh

Keep practicing on yourself, friends and family. You can do readings on people and learn things you didn't know about them. This can be used for screening potential dates as well. Just don't tell them what you find out if you do it without their permission, lol. It is a craft just like anything so practice, do it your way and don't give up. It's a life skill that will come in very handy.

Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
It depends on the faculty, I'm going for physics and in this particular university physics is a "free entry course" which means there is no barring, but you take an entrance test which basically checks your scientific proficiency and if it's low they're making you do an extra course.

Here in Italy there are more high school curriculums, i took a technical one that only covered math, so I only know high school math, and as thus my entrance exam will obviously be low as it covers everything that is taught in the scientific highschool curriculum.
Oh, okay. Makes sense. Good luck and have fun.

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:

Oh, okay. Makes sense. Good luck and have fun.

Soul Wings said:
Check out Pammy's thread for plenty of info and deck options. You can use Youtube to see flip throughs if you want. You'll need to use a translator, reverso was good enough for me. (Bastard deck has RW/Jewish deck cards in it tho so rule that one out, I wanted it at first, a shame really)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=319671#p319671
One tip I can give you, you can look at meanings online but make sure to look at each card individually yourself and find you own meaning. What do you feel when you look at it. Also there's no shame in getting cards purely for Aesthetic reasons, that is what many of us have done. My Lenormand deck (in my sig) has gold gilding. You can also gild cards yourself (I plan on doing this). Have fun!

Thanks, some of the decks look really nice in the thread.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back