Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Family member with most likely schizophrenia. Advice?

hailourtruegod

From what I've learned on here is that once someone is kind of too far gone into this problem they need proffesional help and even meds if it's very serious. Well this problem is that serious that I'm supporting the idea of having a family member go to the psych ward/hospital and have her take the meds they most likely will give her. It's to the point where for 2 years she's making up stories and reporting it to the authorities as if things actually happened when we know for a fact 100% that a lot of these events she claims happened didn't happen at all. Even running out naked recently.... so you see how problematic this is and I want her to be able to get thru this by any means necessary. I don't think meditation would help here and probably would make her worse empowering herself when she has this problem. Maybe cleaning her soul? Can I do it for her? Or should we try to get her the best help we can find thru hospitals and medications?

She hasn't accepted yet that she has a problem and the ones who have tried to tell her she does has only led to her getting mad and denying it. We're considering an intervention when the time is right. Let her know we are here for her so she doesn't end up doing something very bad if she does accept something is wrong with her.

I've tried telling her about void meditation in the past and she claims she's an expert on it which I know is bull but I might recommend it again along with soul cleaning, if that's a good idea.

Any advice would be very much appreciated Brothers and Sisters.

HP. Maxine Dietrich said that medications that they give in hospitals not reducing symptoms but putting other symptoms on those that already are, such as dizziness, sleepiness. And I know it is true from someone’s experience. They just put you to drunk calm state until symptoms of ailments disappear by themselves so that you don’t do nothing bad and just stay in a place sleepy. I would not advise this - this is not natural way to heal. I also remember that chakra aligning + empowering them should cure ailments like these. “When the chakras are correctly aligned and empowered, the healing of both physical, and mental ailments will often occur miraculously.”https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

People are often misdiagnosed but if they’re checked out from reality like that then help is important. Sometimes this is just a plain hereditary issue and can come up for no reason, but then there’s other things like trauma related psychosis. Depending on how frequent and far gone it’s gotten, the sooner she levels out the better, but when things like this are early on there’s still things that can be done to reverse it if a person can get to a point where they recognize what’s happened. I could imagine a 40-90 day solar or Wunjo and Mannaz working could also help her.

I’ve had to stop giving people the benefit of the doubt, as a Satanist it’s easy to be too understanding with people who have delusions. Since in a sense we are a little abnormal. I also like to believe in miracles and our own capabilities, they do happen. Like being able to overcome anything mentally and physically, especially with Satan.

I remember when I went with my mother to see her sister in psychiatric isolation when diagnosed with schizophrenia. It was so sad to see the battle going on there; the nice loving feelings she had for people one moment, the spiteful hate and screaming the next.

They still don't know exactly what the causes are for Schizophrenia, but have identified certain triggers; genetics, alcohol and drug abuse. They now know that it is diagnosed earlier in males, from their teens to their twenties, and later with females in their thirties.

Unfortunately, once a certain amount of mental damage has been done, I don't how it can be undone, especially if the person has congenital causes. It can only be hoped that the person can through natural cosmic, karmic forces, this can eventually be undone and rectified.

TerKorian666 said:
HP. Maxine Dietrich said that medications that they give in hospitals not reducing symptoms but putting other symptoms on those that already are, such as dizziness, sleepiness. And I know it is true from someone’s experience. They just put you to drunk calm state until symptoms of ailments disappear by themselves so that you don’t do nothing bad and just stay in a place sleepy. I would not advise this - this is not natural way to heal. I also remember that chakra aligning + empowering them should cure ailments like these. “When the chakras are correctly aligned and empowered, the healing of both physical, and mental ailments will often occur miraculously.”https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Opening and empowering your chakras as a schizophrenic could actually be very bad for you because when someone is mentally ill it usually means that they already have too much on their plate for them to handle. Additional stimulation can not only worsen symptoms but even make someone who is ill susceptible to other illnesses. Schizophrenics hear voices that are difficult to distinguish from their own inner voice, so imagine how much worse that gets when their astral senses are more open than they were at the onset of the illness.

Yoga and breathing exercises would be a better place to start since we're talking about faulty wiring to the brain, a damaged nervous system. The only vibrations I would suggest would be:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70110

or

ISA x20 to x80 (experiment with what you're able to handle) with an affirmation focused on calming the mind. This should go on for at least 40 days unless you want a relapse.

Using MUNKA to free the soul from whatever is causing the illness in the first place may also be useful but comes back to the problem of potential overstimulation.

Not speaking to you at all though, just in general for anyone who might be afflicted in any way by schizophrenia or anything similar. The key to getting better is patience but having support helps a lot. Hopefully not the support of the pill pushing medical cartel though.

MrIntrepid said:
TerKorian666 said:

Opening and empowering your chakras as a schizophrenic could actually be very bad for you because when someone is mentally ill it usually means that they already have too much on their plate for them to handle. Additional stimulation can not only worsen symptoms but even make someone who is ill susceptible to other illnesses. Schizophrenics hear voices that are difficult to distinguish from their own inner voice, so imagine how much worse that gets when their astral senses are more open than they were at the onset of the illness.

Yoga and breathing exercises would be a better place to start since we're talking about faulty wiring to the brain, a damaged nervous system. The only vibrations I would suggest would be:

or

ISA x20 to x80 (experiment with what you're able to handle) with an affirmation focused on calming the mind. This should go on for at least 40 days unless you want a relapse.

Using MUNKA to free the soul from whatever is causing the illness in the first place may also be useful but comes back to the problem of potential overstimulation.

Not speaking to you at all though, just in general for anyone who might be afflicted in any way by schizophrenia or anything similar. The key to getting better is patience but having support helps a lot. Hopefully not the support of the pill pushing medical cartel though.

That was my view on people who might have this problem and open their chakras and empower it. Yoga and breathing exercises actually sound like a better option. I'll just have to tell this person to be consistent if they wish to get better which is going to be tough at first because they refuse to accept something is wrong with them and believe everything that's false.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Sundara said:
People are often misdiagnosed but if they’re checked out from reality like that then help is important. Sometimes this is just a plain hereditary issue and can come up for no reason, but then there’s other things like trauma related psychosis. Depending on how frequent and far gone it’s gotten, the sooner she levels out the better, but when things like this are early on there’s still things that can be done to reverse it if a person can get to a point where they recognize what’s happened. I could imagine a 40-90 day solar or Wunjo and Mannaz working could also help her.

I’ve had to stop giving people the benefit of the doubt, as a Satanist it’s easy to be too understanding with people who have delusions. Since in a sense we are a little abnormal. I also like to believe in miracles and our own capabilities, they do happen. Like being able to overcome anything mentally and physically, especially with Satan.

That's what I was told too that the cause might be one of those two things.

Thank you for that advice. I haven't spoken to her in a while and most likely have to get my message across thru a 3rd party but luckily this 3rd party person does believe in some spirituality and does yoga sometimes too so hopefully it won't be too tough.

A person diagnosed with schizophrenia is not aware of their symptoms.

MrIntrepid said:
TerKorian666 said:

or

“When the chakras are correctly aligned and empowered, the healing of both physical, and mental ailments will often occur miraculously.” It is said in JoS website. Maybe for this Illness it may be not a case, but I considered schizophrenia as mental illness, that’s why I wrote that info.

This is a medical condition and real illness with real need of medication. Please seek for this person to have medication and also make it understandable a falsely made up story in digestible form putting in perspective to the person that the medication has nothing to do with a problem per se.

This is well beyond any spiritual help change or anything. This is something of a deeper nature that absolutely needs medication not any other kind of thing. A person such as this has no real discerment and someone needs to decide for them. Limiting this development by physical means is required, in such way that this won't let the illness consume the individual. This is buying time for either more spiritual help (non stimulatory ) or stability of mind.

I have n arguments for this and explanations but for the sake of replying now and not waste time, please seek to understand what I am advising you. There's no question about it. Do not correlate simple observations or generalisations on a grave problem.

I didn't see your first reply for some reason.

I never have known much about schizophrenia so all this is new but thanks for that info.

Thank you for your reply. I don't have much to say besides that I wasn't seeing how serious it was but as weeks pass by it has set heavy into me seeing a loved like this.

I don't want to be mopey on here either so excuse the lack of emotions behind my replies and this goes in general to this post I made

To my knowledge schizophrenia is caused by mold on the brain.

H202 therapy is said to remove this mold; restoring the brain.

Not too sure about colloidal silver which would be easier but it might be worth some research.

Also, Dr. Ken D. Berry's (PHP) Proper Human Diet protocol has been said to help people with schizophrenia and Alzheimer's to recover.

My mother has the same issue, every day, every minute, every second she is like that 😭😭😭😭

hailourtruegod said:

The problem may be beyond your scope unless you are seriously willing and able to devote tons of time and energy to it. She would need lots of cleaning and healing, which could drain you, or at least delay you. Removal of the karmic origin of this would also be necessary. If she is not Satanically inclined, then it may not be worth doing anything until a later date, when you have more power.

I think the best option would be to go through the traditional route, as far as stabilizing her. After that, you can look into TCM options, which are also available and have success in reducing Schizophrenia symptoms.

If she is to take an active role in this, her mind has to be in a better place than what it is currently. So to get to the point, she would need physical solutions, which include pharmaceuticals, but also herbs and acupuncture.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=342389 time=1649323945 user_id=21286]
hailourtruegod said:

The problem may be beyond your scope unless you are seriously willing and able to devote tons of time and energy to it. She would need lots of cleaning and healing, which could drain you, or at least delay you. Removal of the karmic origin of this would also be necessary. If she is not Satanically inclined, then it may not be worth doing anything until a later date, when you have more power.

I think the best option would be to go through the traditional route, as far as stabilizing her. After that, you can look into TCM options, which are also available and have success in reducing Schizophrenia symptoms.

If she is to take an active role in this, her mind has to be in a better place than what it is currently. So to get to the point, she would need physical solutions, which include pharmaceuticals, but also herbs and acupuncture.

Very sorry for the late reply but I just wanted to thank you for your wise response. Your words have been in my mind since I read them. I'll definitely will advice her or the 3rd party person that talks to her mostly to try these out as her mind being in a better place is important for her to start getting better does make a lot sense.

I would of felt lost as in how to help her without any of these replies so thank you all again.

hailourtruegod said:
Very sorry for the late reply but I just wanted to thank you for your wise response. Your words have been in my mind since I read them. I'll definitely will advice her or the 3rd party person that talks to her mostly to try these out as her mind being in a better place is important for her to start getting better does make a lot sense.

I would of felt lost as in how to help her without any of these replies so thank you all again.

Also, just so you are aware of the capability of holistic (normal) medicines in regards to schizophrenia:

"The study documented a group of patients treated with acupuncture two time per week for a total of 10 weeks. Acupuncture caused a decrease in the “side effects of antipsychotic medication; decreased auditory, visual and tactile hallucinations; decreased anxiety and paranoia; improved sleep patterns… increased motivation including increased sex drive and ambition to further themselves in education and work; improved socialization and concentration… reduced addictive behavior in relation to alcohol and cigarettes; improved diet and weight loss; and improved exercise regimes.”"

https://www.healthcmi.com/Acupuncture-Continuing-Education-News/1276-acupuncture-for-schizophrenia-treatment-reviewed

"In order to summarize the evidence about the effects of TCM as an adjunct therapy for refractory schizophrenia treatment, we performed the present systematic review and meta-analysis. Our results supports evidence that TCM can help improve refractory schizophrenia symptoms and in some cases may serve to mitigate common side-effects of antipsychotic medicines."

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-24547-0

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back