Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to change my nickname

MiniMe3388

I would like to change my nickname "MiniMe3388" to "Warrior of the Universe".
At the very beginning when I created my account I just made up a nickname and didn't think too much about it.
Because of some personal issues, I hate my nickname and I associate it with something unpleasant (an issue that is from outside the forum) + it is childish to me.

I would like to point out that I do NOT write email to anyone (not counting HP HC).
If you receive any email that has "MiniMe3388" in the name it means IT IS NOT ME.
I will have a new email and if I want to write to someone I will mention it on the forums.

Thank you.

MiniMe3388 said:
At the very beginning when I created my account I just made up a nickname and didn't think too much about it.
Because of some personal issues, I hate my nickname and I associate it with something unpleasant (an issue that is from outside the forum) + it is childish to me.

I would like to point out that I do NOT write email to anyone (not counting HP HC).
If you receive any email that has "MiniMe3388" in the name it means IT IS NOT ME.
I will have a new email and if I want to write to someone I will mention it on the forums.

Thank you.

I like your user name btw. And the signature pic was so cute.
Kind of fits with your personality. Warrior of the universe doesn't haha not that you are not a warrior of the Universe but Mini Me and your soft, feminine personally is kind of how picture you! lol

I would likw to ask about the same, but my problem is I have no idea how to add an post.
Please help me

Papryka said:
I would likw to ask about the same, but my problem is I have no idea how to add an post.
Please help me
You only have five comments ever written, and one of them was to say this. You basically have nothing invested into this account, and nobody knows you anyway. So there is nothing stopping you from just stop using this account. And register to make a new account with the new name that you want. You can do this right now with nobody helping you.

I think it is a complicated thing to get the name changed on an account. And really what it is for is for somebody who has years of history here and has written many comments, so that all of their old comments are not lost. But even this is not true because if you just sign out of an account and stop using it, all of those old comments are still there. People in the past have just made new accounts with new names and made a comment to say that it is the same person, and it worked correctly with nobody needing to change anything.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Thank you.

Kind of fits with your personality. Warrior of the universe doesn't haha not that you are not a warrior of the Universe but Mini Me and your soft, feminine personally is kind of how picture you! lol

That's why I want to change my nickname, because it doesn't show my real personality.
This account is very important to me and is not "just" an account and that's why I immediately rejected the idea of creating a new one.
I am a born warrior who loves to fight. I love things related to war. I am just nice on the forums because you are my brothers and sisters, but for enemies I am ruthless and brutal.
Where is that softness of mine?

MiniMe3388 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Thank you.

That's why I want to change my nickname, because it doesn't show my real personality.
This account is very important to me and is not "just" an account and that's why I immediately rejected the idea of creating a new one.
I am a born warrior who loves to fight. I love things related to war. I am just nice on the forums because you are my brothers and sisters, but for enemies I am ruthless and brutal.
For similar reasons, I wanted to change the user name, but if he didn't reply there is a reason.

I think HPHC is very busy so changing user names will not be one of his priorities.

In any case, even if you create a new account, you will still be behind the name you choose, so it won't make that much difference.
My first account was important to me too and I was close to reaching 1000 posts, but I preferred to create a new one anyway with a name that represents me more.

Veritá_666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

For similar reasons, I wanted to change the user name, but if he didn't reply there is a reason.

I think HPHC is very busy so changing user names will not be one of his priorities.

In any case, even if you create a new account, you will still be behind the name you choose, so it won't make that much difference.
My first account was important to me too and I was close to reaching 1000 posts, but I preferred to create a new one anyway with a name that represents me more.

Ah, all right.
I'll just leave it as it is :)

Veritá_666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

You are FuckYu666? Brother, no matter how many posts you have, you've created a new account, but your knowledge and experience stays with you, so not much has changed. You are a great and strong member. Just thought I would let you know. :D

MiniMe3388 said:
But for enemies I am ruthless and brutal.
This scene comes to mind:

Bring the enemy to his knees, humiliate him and destroy him completely.

Being brutal and ruthless in war and then being loving towards your people and country is a concept I've seen a lot of in Gods description, it sounds like a great way of life, I personally can relate to it.

Have you considered doing a ritual to become a warrior of Satan?
It's like a formal commitment to war, you can have advantages and be guided on optimising damage and more.

I used to have this thirst for "enemy blood" and vented it with RTRs, but my energies were directed randomly, with time though I was taught to direct them better.
If I have potential I want to use it to its fullest.

I told you about this ritual, you might be interested.

Veritá_666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Being brutal and ruthless in war and then being loving towards your people and country is a concept I've seen a lot of in Gods description, it sounds like a great way of life, I personally can relate to it.

It's like a formal commitment to war, you can have advantages and be guided on optimising damage and more.

I used to have this thirst for "enemy blood" and vented it with RTRs, but my energies were directed randomly, with time though I was taught to direct them better.

Write more about this topic.
Every one of my male Demon lovers are warriors and this is the first time I've heard of such a thing.
Maybe it's because I'm in a pretty specific situation.
Idk :)

MiniMe3388 said:
Veritá_666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Write more about this topic.
Every one of my male Demon lovers are warriors and this is the first time I've heard of such a thing.
Maybe it's because I'm in a pretty specific situation.
Idk :)
I read in JoS that Maxine dedicated everything she had to spiritual warfare, then she talked about the warriors, she said they are very important to Satan.

To become one you have to really want it and do a standard ritual to ask to become a warrior.
Spiritual warfare is taken more seriously, you are guided to optimise your powers and you are trained in spiritual warfare as you practice it, in my case my GD guides me, but if you don't know him you can ask some Demons for support.

You might be called to fight for something more specific or you can try asking what's there to do.

By offering your services and doing them well, you will earn a place of honour in Satan's Hell, and you may even be rewarded in other ways.
But this is secondary and not the main motivation.

By being trained you learn the enemy's points better by getting a better understanding, and you can do some serious damage, I made diagrams in another post where I talk about this quickly.

After this general overview, the choice is yours, think about it.

Good luck!

BrightSpace666 said:
You are FuckYu666? Brother, no matter how many posts you have, you've created a new account, but your knowledge and experience stays with you, so not much has changed. You are a great and strong member. Just thought I would let you know. :D
Yes, I am.
Thanks for the sweet words, I'm glad to be appreciated.

Also I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate the posts you make, it shows your kindness and willingness to help, the forums would be very different without you.

Thanks again.

Sieg Heil!
Family!

Veritá_666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Sorry mate, but you used the wrong accent on the A. It should be VERITÀ. :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back