Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For how long will gas prices stay this high?

Ardgion

In around 3 months I will get my driving licence but it seems like I picked a wrong time for it as the gas prices are ridiculously expensive.

Does anyone know if the prices will keep going up more and more and should I save for an electric?

Ardgion said:
In around 3 months I will get my driving licence but it seems like I picked a wrong time for it as the gas prices are ridiculously expensive.

Does anyone know if the prices will keep going up more and more and should I save for an electric?

Better rent a car (Car sharing). If you don´t need it everyday.

It's never a bad moment to get a driving license, but unfortunately the gas will most likely go even higher.
Remember the plan is to create a population that has no cars, I believe that they are gonna inflate the prices as to reduce A LOT the number of people who can afford cars.

Ardgion said:

The best thing anyone can do in times like this, is get your license, buy a cheap but reliable car, have some gas, but do not use your car unless there is an emergency, and stick with public transportation and/or walking for most things.

Yes buses and subways suck, but look at all the people complaining that they can't afford anything because all their money goes to their vehicle insurance and gas.

Electric is the future I think.

Gas prices I imagine are planned to get so high no one can afford it and to stay at that high level.

My associate says there is a film you can watch Online for free called: 'Under the Dome.'

It's a serial Netflix production where all agendas one after the other play out in real life like a script.

Next there will be high fuel price. Cars left abandoned due to lack of fuel.

Only electric in use.

Then hunger after its great freeze.

False messiah will try cast a spell and try to upload people into a different reality.

But some will resist and will manage to help the rest.

Driving license can be useful even you don't own a car. There are a lot of jobs where a driving license is necessary

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=332520 time=1646826245 user_id=57]
Ardgion said:

The best thing anyone can do in times like this, is get your license, buy a cheap but reliable car, have some gas, but do not use your car unless there is an emergency, and stick with public transportation and/or walking for most things.

Yes buses and subways suck, but look at all the people complaining that they can't afford anything because all their money goes to their vehicle insurance and gas.

In some places using the car is still cheaper than public transport.

If you own a car, a car still has to run at least once every 2 weeks otherwise parts will still break down, sometimes faster than if they were used. Think about the accu for example.
Unused accu's break down.
Also if you do go for a drive then, don't drive a short distance, but a longer one, at least 10-30km in one go. Also drive over the highway. Mind your speed. Take your time.
Don't drive recklessly crazy hard/fast. Thats a waste of fuel. Stay in the range just after moving up a gear *not* right underneath moving up a gear ...
Because you need more fuel/energy input to drive at that higher speed to gear ratio.

Reading all posts here made it clear for me that it is best to save for either hybrid or electric.
I am planning to drive a lot so even renting a car might not be a great idea as most of them have limits how long can you drive example 1500 miles per year which is nothing.

Appreciate the help. :) :)

Ardgion said:
Reading all posts here made it clear for me that it is best to save for either hybrid or electric.
I am planning to drive a lot so even renting a car might not be a great idea as most of them have limits how long can you drive example 1500 miles per year which is nothing.

Appreciate the help. :) :)

Before you decide to buy an electric / hybrid car look at the battery costs for those cars.... Remember that you will need to change this battery every 5 years or so. The amount of energy it needs is quite high as well, this is not cheap either especially in the near future, the prices of everything will skyrocket!

Personal Growth said:
Electric is the future I think.

Gas prices I imagine are planned to get so high no one can afford it and to stay at that high level.

My associate says there is a film you can watch Online for free called: 'Under the Dome.'

It's a serial Netflix production where all agendas one after the other play out in real life like a script.

Next there will be high fuel price. Cars left abandoned due to lack of fuel.

Only electric in use.

Then hunger after its great freeze.

False messiah will try cast a spell and try to upload people into a different reality.

But some will resist and will manage to help the rest.

electric cars are good but i think the reptiles are going to use high gas prices as a means to try to get us all to buy them,their was a forum were they admit it to, then people will buy their cars that spy an are 100% hackable,not to mention their will be rolling blackouts an other problems cause charging them is going to be annoying, cars like tesla an self driving ones that rely on the internet is a good way to end up driving off a cliff, which i bet is their plan all along
im not really sure but, its going to get worse,those who think that its going to be free that they have an electric car will soon be taxed up the who ha for electricity,an its only the beginning of the great reptilian reset,though if i could get an electric car that was not loaded with spyware that would be nice i hate paying for gas anyway,

You can borrow a family member's car to take your driving test and get your license. And if you can't afford a car then you don't need to drive. A driver's license is important to have for many different reasons, and you can have it and not have a car and not drive.

As long as you don't act irrationally like everyone in Romania did last night, you'll be fine.

Prices will keep going up. Here it has been announced that the worst economical crisis since WW2 is about to begin.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=332520 time=1646826245 user_id=57]
Ardgion said:

In some places using the car is still cheaper than public transport.

If you own a car, a car still has to run at least once every 2 weeks otherwise parts will still break down, sometimes faster than if they were used. Think about the accu for example.
Unused accu's break down.
Also if you do go for a drive then, don't drive a short distance, but a longer one, at least 10-30km in one go. Also drive over the highway. Mind your speed. Take your time.
Don't drive recklessly crazy hard/fast. Thats a waste of fuel. Stay in the range just after moving up a gear *not* right underneath moving up a gear ...
Because you need more fuel/energy input to drive at that higher speed to gear ratio.

I‘d actually think the very same, also because of the fuel or anything. But, one of my friends does this very thing, he has had a car for like 6 years now, that is only for emergencies.

He doesn’t drive it at all, because he is smoking pot, however, sometimes he is borrowing his car to someone, and they do not experience any issues with the vehicle. Lol.

Apparently it does work.

Lol prices aren't high compared to the absolute hellscape that is coming. You will be in a situation in a couple of years that unless you're a millionaire you won't be able to drive a Vehicle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back