Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Quantum Mechanics Wrong?

Diskriminant

Website
diskriminant99.wixsite.com
Is Quantum Mechanics Wrong?

I see this:
"Quantum mechanics is a messy cover-up for the Satanic truth about reality and energy being vibration, etc. All the babble about "probability density" and "wave-particle duality" sort of works, but only in a clumsy way for very specific cases. The whole subject is very messy. They pick interesting experiments, like the photoelectric effect and electron diffraction, then use it to support weird ideas that matter is both a particle and a wave. In reality, I suspect matter is always a wave, or rather, it is vibrational energy in the ether. It only acts like a localized particle in certain cases because energy is mass, and thus produces a gravitational pull proportional to 1/r^2. This is massive at quantum scales, thus keeping the wave localized around the center of mass, like a "particle". This also implies that there is a minimum amount of energy that can vibrate in stable forms, which is supported by the fact that elementary particles come in whole units. You can't have half an electron! My theory can't explain single-electron diffraction, but I think it makes more sense than the mainstream nonsense."

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57957&p=257041&hilit=physics#p257041

And also there is so much jew physicsist worked quantum mechanics, many of this jews are pioneers of quantum mechanics.

"Werner Karl Heisenberg was a German theoretical physicist and one of the key pioneers of quantum mechanics. "

"After Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933, Heisenberg was attacked in the press as a "White Jew" (i.e. an Aryan who acts like a Jew)."

Quantum Mechanics is not wrong directly, it is the understanding of it wrong, which is also a feeble statement as we need to address specifics, this being, in the quantum realm, the actual mystery of it.

Science in this department makes sense of the fragmentation, harmonic, and chaotic material reality. However, the source of this fragmentation as a study is done in meditation and science of the soul itself. Both ends of studying, such as the source and the extension must happen in a union.

The understanding of people regarding advanced science such as this is always under limited capacity and corrupted as stated above. From the exact science, it was always under the subjective interpretation of the most expandable theory, the subject being so vast and dense that any theory can be fitted like a puzzle of understanding. This is a fragmentation of the truth, which by all means it is not the focus or the truth all together.

Illuminated beings will reveal science in its truest nature in the future as we had benefited in the past from them as well.

Hello everyone, I could not enter the site jos a few hours ago. When I try again, I could not enter the site in a few hours. Does anyone know what the problem is or what happened?

NakedPluto said:
Quantum Mechanics is not wrong directly, it is the understanding of it wrong, which is also a feeble statement as we need to address specifics, this being, in the quantum realm, the actual mystery of it.

Science in this department makes sense of the fragmentation, harmonic, and chaotic material reality. However, the source of this fragmentation as a study is done in meditation and science of the soul itself. Both ends of studying, such as the source and the extension must happen in a union.

The understanding of people regarding advanced science such as this is always under limited capacity and corrupted as stated above. From the exact science, it was always under the subjective interpretation of the most expandable theory, the subject being so vast and dense that any theory can be fitted like a puzzle of understanding. This is a fragmentation of the truth, which by all means it is not the focus or the truth all together.

Illuminated beings will reveal science in its truest nature in the future as we had benefited in the past from them as well.

I agree and was what i thought.

I can't wait to travel the fourth dimension with advanced technology and materialise my body in Hell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back