Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Grateful for the family and knowledge

ActOfGod666

Hey all,

I lost the password of my older account so i made this one.

Just passing by because The Ukrainian embassy accepted my application to become a volunteer in the Ukrainian army and I'm grateful that i had to be part of such amazing path, way of life and more.

I know many won't be supporting my decisions, but something deep inside me is pushing me to join the army like a magnet. I don't know why but i will find out eventually when time comes.

Once i get to Ukraine, I'll see if i can find time and place to stop Putin with the help and knowledge of Sun Square or Runic Black magic to give putin some heart attack before this sh*t show gets worse.

Wish you all the best, success and especially Health.

Hail Father Satan!

Mate you're gonna kill no Putin, you're a pawn. Life really isn't precious for you.

I know i won't kill no putin. He's hiding in his bunker far away from Ukrainian border and he uses green screen for his "meeting" videos.

What i can do is help women and children escape big cities, what i can try and do is use Runic magic on putin and hopefully he'll have some heart attack. What i can do is if I'm dead, apparently we got a choice to be Ghost level 2 aka Poltergeist. I'll try to use this against our enemies. We'll see when time comes and you're right since the age of 16 till now, 32, my life never been precious to my eyes unfortunately but the best gift I could ever had is become enlightened and make the right decision to join Father's path, not the christian orthodox path my entire family is at. So far, everything i ever asked got granted.. it's hard to keep meditating on daily basis here with a 10-12hr job behind a heavy equipment vehicle and come back home tired. I'm hoping I could advance a bit easier over there and if i'll live long enough, maybe get a chance to raise my Kundalini finally. Who knows, maybe this war was mean't to shape me for the future or maybe i'm delusional. Only time will tell, and on your part please keep up the RTR work you're all amazing. Over the years we've seen people waking up so don't back down. Anyone who's interested in causing Putin get a heart attack is welcome to use Runic magic as well like I will. Wish you all the best, success, Health and Peace in your lifes.

Fck i love being a SS, it's the best thing that happened in my life. I was guided many times in my life, warned of danger when it happened, when i needed something in life I always got it ( i never asked for money ).

Hail Father Satan!
One and Only true God!

ActOfGod666 said:
Hey all,

Just passing by because The Ukrainian embassy accepted my application to become a volunteer in the Ukrainian army and I'm grateful that i had to be part of such amazing path, way of life and more.

I know many won't be supporting my decisions, but something deep inside me is pushing me to join the army like a magnet. I don't know why but i will find out eventually when time comes.

Once i get to Ukraine, I'll see if i can find time and place to stop Putin with the help and knowledge of Sun Square or Runic Black magic to give putin some heart attack before this sh*t show gets worse.

Hail Father Satan!
You do know that Ukrainian president is literally a jew, right?

ActOfGod666 said:
Hey all,

Hail Father Satan!

Literally no one over here will support you in becoming a pawn in the enemy hands, If you are a SS you should know this. If you are not, well gratz on trowing your life into the gutter.

ActOfGod666 said:
Hey all,

Hail Father Satan!
and is replaced by some other schizophrenic.
We have already talked about it

ActOfGod666 said:
Hey all,

Hail Father Satan!

Idiot. "something deep inside", it's called subliminal messaging and propaganda. The Ukrainian can't even be honest about what's going on, their shit has been proven to be fake constantly. The joo media has even used video game clips as videos of war, fuck they even had a video about the Ukrainian war where it showed storm troopers. It's a joke, getting involved as you intend to doesn't make you a hero. Best case scenario, Russia is breaking away from the globalist agenda to secure their power, worst case scenario all of this is staged nonsense to completely crash the economy even worse than it already is.

ActOfGod666 said:
I know i won't kill no putin. He's hiding in his bunker far away from Ukrainian border and he uses green screen for his "meeting" videos.
Fck i love being a SS, it's the best thing that happened in my life. I was guided many times in my life, warned of danger when it happened, when i needed something in life I always got it ( i never asked for money ).

Hail Father Satan!
One and Only true God!

I cannot reasonably tell you that what you do is the right thing. Since that would be a violation of logic.

But I cannot not tell you goodbye and to be really careful where you are. I can only wish good luck and the best things to any Satanist despite of their choices, but you are making a possibly wrong choice here.

You are not considering for example, how many people your life could have saved if you lived it and fighting the enemy actively on other fronts which would help our cause and since we who know the whole deal are so little in number. This should be a priority consideration.

If this doesn't stop you from going, then remember what is stated here and DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO GET BACK ALIVE. THE DECISION YOU ARE ABOUT TO DO IS NOT A LIGHT ONE.

If you enter as a volunteer against Russia, you will be in Mercenary status. Mercenaries are people who are not treated according to any laws of war. In other words, if you don't make it out of there alive, or at worse, you are captured by the Russians, you will be tortured severely and experience a gruesome death, possibly coupled with torture.

I cannot agree with myself by giving this advice. But if you get caught by Russian troops, it might be best to shoot your very own self, yourself before you are even caught [after you make a thorough judgement of the situation and that you cannot in anyway escape].

If you have no combat experience, you might not be in the frontlines, so if you are not and you don't have, do not press your luck and get yourself killed by going further and further. There are experienced people who wage these wars, and they are of the military profession. Their life is devoted to this and protecting their people. But if you lack combat experience and you push your luck, you are taking a highest gamble.

You still have time to turn back on this decision and make more out of life. Think this over. If your decision is final, it is what it is.

I won't pretend I don't understand why you are there and if my life was different and I didn't know what I did, based on pure reflex, I would be on the plane going there now to join the war, but you must reconsider the reality since we know what is going on.

Above all, STAY ALIVE and if you have to die, do not allow yourself to be disgraced in your own death. I hope this awakens you to the horrors of war but that you come out alive and hopefully healthy.

Even if i want to join... my mother convinced my brother to talk me out which he didn't but apparently my brother friends who are x military said that it's strange the embassy accepted me as non x military. There's a big chance the commander himself wouldn't accept my application. So in order to be sent to Ukraine I need 2 approval and so far i have one but i was told 99.99% chance the second one will fail.

RED DAWN said:
ActOfGod666 said:
Hey all,

Hail Father Satan!

Idiot. "something deep inside", it's called subliminal messaging and propaganda. The Ukrainian can't even be honest about what's going on, their shit has been proven to be fake constantly. The joo media has even used video game clips as videos of war, fuck they even had a video about the Ukrainian war where it showed storm troopers. It's a joke, getting involved as you intend to doesn't make you a hero. Best case scenario, Russia is breaking away from the globalist agenda to secure their power, worst case scenario all of this is staged nonsense to completely crash the economy even worse than it already is.

Yes I know all these.. i've analysed the media and none of it make sense. I just don't want to loose my grandmother and cousins. Lost my grand father in 2014 and didn't have a chance to say goodbye or I loved him..

ActOfGod666 said:
Yes I know all these.. i've analysed the media and none of it make sense. I just don't want to loose my grandmother and cousins. Lost my grand father in 2014 and didn't have a chance to say goodbye or I loved him..

Then place AOP with Algiz and Sowilo around them every day. Keep in mind that you may not even be able to do your own AOP if you are stuck fighting somewhere. Instead of fighting physically, you can modify the SS wealth working to protect the people of Ukraine, which would do more than anything a soldier could do on their own.

The way I see it, you have everything to lose, and not much to gain here. There are thousands of Ukrainian soldiers, yet only a handful of Ukrainian SS. I would talk this over with the Gods every single day. It is not too late to back out. There are plenty of better ways to help your people.

There's a lot more Mercenaries from around the world in Ukraine helping my country, I'm not too worried. What actually worry is Russia Tactics to capture Kyiv, seems similar tactic that they did to capture Germany in WW2 by surrounding them.

Unfortunately I can't do AOP on them, i'm tight with timing on my end. I'll just mute every family member I got on whatsapp, viber and other social media. Unfortunately i got to work on my sanity :lol: I could easily don't AOP on others if I was there, that was the main goal and that's why the Ukrainian Embassy i believe chose me on top of having Firearm license and other minor military training not from actual army..

I'll have more time on April 14th unfortunately but until that time my work schedule is a real mess sometimes I work at night or day and it's kind of a last minute call.

All i can say is lets wait and see this sh*t show

What do you guys ..and ladies, think about cursing putin with heart attack? Do you think it's " do - able "? Or he might be protected very strongly by the enemy?

ActOfGod666 said:
There's a lot more Mercenaries from around the world in Ukraine helping my country, I'm not too worried. What actually worry is Russia Tactics to capture Kyiv, seems similar tactic that they did to capture Germany in WW2 by surrounding them.

Unfortunately I can't do AOP on them, i'm tight with timing on my end. I'll just mute every family member I got on whatsapp, viber and other social media. Unfortunately i got to work on my sanity :lol: I could easily don't AOP on others if I was there, that was the main goal and that's why the Ukrainian Embassy i believe chose me on top of having Firearm license and other minor military training not from actual army..

I'll have more time on April 14th unfortunately but until that time my work schedule is a real mess sometimes I work at night or day and it's kind of a last minute call.

All i can say is lets wait and see this sh*t show

What do you guys ..and ladies, think about cursing putin with heart attack? Do you think it's " do - able "? Or he might be protected very strongly by the enemy?
You still don't understand, read this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68918

And this war is literally staged, not in the sense that it doesn't exist, but in the sense that if Russia wanted to take Kyiv, it would have took her already.

ActOfGod666 said:
Hey all,

Hail Father Satan!
Your act of bravery will kill you. In these trying times we have to fight smart. By doing this you will waste yourself for both sides of the war are organized by jews. Doing this will NOT aid our cause. Not every voice you hear in your head is your intuition. The enemy has its own ways of creeping up in our mind. Do NOT participate in the war. It is completely a war devoid of any honor. Your death will be in vain. Please be smart when making such decisions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back