Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What if im an enemy soul and we don't know it

One Wire Phenomenon

Ok something scared me a bit about myself.

This technology stuff that im finding could be greys that put the thoughts in my head or was preplanned and programed into me because why did all the people or most of the people who have found and suggested the same throughout history be jews and some free thinking christians.

The enemy has gone far with this technology and what they plan and are doing clearly reveals their agenda. JoS is good and everything is about nature and natural things without the help of technology. Here i come along as a failure on this path suggesting to you lets use technology. Thats more than a coincidence. As the enemy can't see us we cant see them sort of a deal maybe.

Im a danger to the JoS im feeling and explains a lot of things.
Hp Cobra protects the secrets from the greys maybe i was sent to infiltrate without even knowing it and the reason he does not tell or reveal anything to me so that only a true SS can understand in their soul what he means.

Why don't i understand anything anymore,why can't anybody awnser my questions and why do i find things based on my intuition that leads to the enemies side. All i need is already here so why am i still looking for something. These are all thoughts going through my head. Like why did i see mashines when i first found JoS and why this and why that i can carry on.

"JoS is good and everything is about nature and natural things without the help of technology." - Satanism advocates technological advancement, I am not sure where you got that idea.

Just relax and stop overthinking. If you were actually an enemy soul I doubt you'd announce it for all your "enemies" to see.

Also, maybe stop surfing websites that confuse you, stick to the JOS until you feel confident you can branch out.

Actually what you really need is not here.

I see some people here including you stuck in this “all I need is JoS” state. JoS is just a guide so it is definitely not everything a person could need. You already said that you don’t find your answers here.

Then why limit yourself to JoS? Why limit yourself to someone else’s answer? Why don’t you go and look for your own answers? And when you find something why do you wait for someone else to approve it for you?

Dude stop worrying so much, you might want to take a little break from the forums and get yourself together.

You are obviously overthinking this, you are also looking at it from a very negative angle, there is no need for this. So take a little break be it weeks or months, just take the time. If you are unable to get to a relaxed state trough meditation, you could also go and workout to aid in this. Personally i love the use of physical activities to aid in anything you want to achieve, its easy to underestimate the effect that this could have on someone.

Somebody from JoS came to me last night.

I think i know who it is and i just want to say thank you very much!!! :) I feel open

HAIL SATAN!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Why do you think technology is bad?
Technology is ruled by Aquarius and Uranus, the upper octave of Mercury, which represents genius and intelligence.

The Age of Satan, the Age of Aquarius is characterized by revolutionary changes and advances in all aspects, including technology, so stay calm.

I bet you have a prominent Uranus/Mercury in your natal chart. Stop worrying about everything and move on. Meditate and do the right thing.
And if you were an ''enemy soul'' ( which is unlikely ) , then you would know that you still did everything for truth and evolution, even if it meant your own destruction.

Continue to persevere and ignore enemy attacks.

This technology stuff that im finding could be greys that put the thoughts in my head or was preplanned and programed into me because why did all the people or most of the people who have found and suggested the same throughout history be jews and some free thinking christians.

The enemy has gone far with this technology and what they plan and are doing clearly reveals their agenda. JoS is good and everything is about nature and natural things without the help of technology. Here i come along as a failure on this path suggesting to you lets use technology. Thats more than a coincidence. As the enemy can't see us we cant see them sort of a deal maybe.

Hephaistus has been a God of science and the list goes and goes. Science is normal and part of the human process.

You are overthinking again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hephaistus has been a God of science and the list goes and goes. Science is normal and part of the human process.

Haha no i love science stuff i mean using technology to amplify magick to help us in war like the enemy does and what they are trying to do. The greys put their hands in molds and could control their craft asif the craft becomes an extension of themselves. I can see the possibility in it.

Thats what i meant.

Im not talking about quantum,big bang and all sorts Einstein math of mainstream science here im talking about real actual work and experimental stuff..

Lol but thats a dream only.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP...

A Joo is a Joo based on DNA.

Lately though I've been reading that one can have NO Jooish DNA but still have an Jooish soul.

Where did this information come from and is it really true?

Thanks!

BlackEagle666 said:
Why do you think technology is bad?
Technology is ruled by Aquarius and Uranus, the upper octave of Mercury, which represents genius and intelligence.

The Age of Satan, the Age of Aquarius is characterized by revolutionary changes and advances in all aspects, including technology, so stay calm.

I bet you have a prominent Uranus/Mercury in your natal chart. Stop worrying about everything and move on. Meditate and do the right thing.
And if you were an ''enemy soul'' ( which is unlikely ) , then you would know that you still did everything for truth and evolution, even if it meant your own destruction.

Continue to persevere and ignore enemy attacks.

Thank you and yes i know it was just something that worried me but im ok now. Something feels different since last night i feel happy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Spiritual war i mean by amplifying our powers of our minds to do RTRs is what i mean. And helping with opening the soul am removing astral parasites.

Based on my experience, this may be caused also by psychic vampires.
I would check if new people popped up in my life and could have got any emotional access to my thinking process, and eventually detach him/her.

of the true light said:
HP...

A Joo is a Joo based on DNA.

Lately though I've been reading that one can have NO Jooish DNA but still have an Jooish soul.

Where did this information come from and is it really true?

Thanks!

That's not really how that works. A person without jewish blood will not have a jewish soul, however, if the gentile person has been under the enemy programming long and deep enough the soul can become just as filthy and unpleasant as a jewish one, where the gentile traits are drowned out by the enemy influence programmed upon their soul and they are too far gone to ever recover from that.

Such Gentiles are in practice no different than jews, and are simply lackeys of the enemy, knowingly or unknowingly.

It can go so far the individual traits are so corrupted that a separation forms between the individual and the racial soul, the individual changes fundamentally into a lower creature on the soul level and becomes permanently entrapped in the enemy sphere of influence.

They might be gentile by blood, but on the soul and consciousness they are no different than the jew. This is perhaps where this notion of Gentiles with jewish souls came from.

It is not literal, but it can end up in such a way where the soul resembles more the enemy than the gentile origin of their being.

Hail Satan!

Hp Cobra protects the secrets from the greys maybe i was sent to infiltrate without even knowing it and the reason he does not tell or reveal anything to me so that only a true SS can understand in their soul what he means.

Why don't i understand anything anymore,why can't anybody awnser my questions and why do i find things based on my intuition that leads to the enemies side. All i need is already here so why am i still looking for something. These are all thoughts going through my head. Like why did i see mashines when i first found JoS and why this and why that i can carry on.

There is nothing wrong with you. I haven't been an active member in our community until recently, but I have seen a lot of members help everyone else when they can - and you are one of those members.

You're not a failure for suggesting we use technology. It's definitely not ideal - the way it is nowadays - but technology should be something that helps us. I also love technology. But I hate the way most of my life has to revolve around it nowadays. 2 years of university online, my friends are in the online circle and I live in the rural area. It's one of the reasons why I plan on leaving this place once this semester is done - I feel like I need that change to actually grow as an adult.

But technology isn't bad - and don't forget that the main reason why we are all able to be here and communicate with each other, why we have this big family and why we found Father Satan is highly related to technology.

Don't let the enemy get to you.

DarkAmaranthine said:

There is nothing wrong with you. I haven't been an active member in our community until recently, but I have seen a lot of members help everyone else when they can - and you are one of those members.

You're not a failure for suggesting we use technology. It's definitely not ideal - the way it is nowadays - but technology should be something that helps us. I also love technology. But I hate the way most of my life has to revolve around it nowadays. 2 years of university online, my friends are in the online circle and I live in the rural area. It's one of the reasons why I plan on leaving this place once this semester is done - I feel like I need that change to actually grow as an adult.

But technology isn't bad - and don't forget that the main reason why we are all able to be here and communicate with each other, why we have this big family and why we found Father Satan is highly related to technology.

Don't let the enemy get to you.

Thats very nice of you. And thank you.
Haha no i don't help a lot lol i was swearing everyone a couple of days ago but when i can help i do.

Your post was very nice reading thank you

You are not a grey in a matrix programme.
You're fine, just relax.
Very often it is enemy attacks that cause confusion.

You are going through a baseless paranoia. Science and technology are vital to human advancement and quality of life in many facets as long as it is also wielded properly like anything else and not abused or wasted.

Haha no i love science stuff i mean using technology to amplify magick to help us in war like the enemy does and what they are trying to do. The greys put their hands in molds and could control their craft asif the craft becomes an extension of themselves. I can see the possibility in it.

Thats what i meant.

Im not talking about quantum,big bang and all sorts Einstein math of mainstream science here im talking about real actual work and experimental stuff..

And that should be your focus as an SS going forward. We need people who are able to merge spirituality and technology, and you seem to have a very high, natural interest in that. However, you also need to focus on your meditations to help you achieve these goals, such as 20 years in the future.

I can relate to you with my own air placements, which can make me want to think, write, read, etc, but balk at doing other things. I have had to specifically do many workings to increase my drive to meditate, stay disciplined, and so on, as should many other people.

Focus on doing a simple, basic routine. Yoga is great because it does not take much willpower to do. Then, you can do larger workings to increase your drive to both meditate and further your larger place in the Satanic world of the future. We need people working as hard as possible, and these qualities can be improved through energy work.

Read more here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=327648#p327648

Good luck

Shadowcat said:
You are going through a baseless paranoia. Science and technology are vital to human advancement and quality of life in many facets as long as it is also wielded properly like anything else and not abused or wasted.

All these replies are heart warming. I really love you all thank you for everything my SS family..

Im replying here to Shadow Cat but i mean everyone who replied aswel.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=332698 time=1646873678 user_id=21286]

Thats what i meant.

And that should be your focus as an SS going forward. We need people who are able to merge spirituality and technology, and you seem to have a very high, natural interest in that. However, you also need to focus on your meditations to help you achieve these goals, such as 20 years in the future.

I can relate to you with my own air placements, which can make me want to think, write, read, etc, but balk at doing other things. I have had to specifically do many workings to increase my drive to meditate, stay disciplined, and so on, as should many other people.

Focus on doing a simple, basic routine. Yoga is great because it does not take much willpower to do. Then, you can do larger workings to increase your drive to both meditate and further your larger place in the Satanic world of the future. We need people working as hard as possible, and these qualities can be improved through energy work.

Read more here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=327648#p327648

Good luck

🥺 Thank you dr. Blitz ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So who's up for helping me research and build a device like the one right at the bottom of my signature?

Who knows it might be really rewarding at the end of the day for us all.

:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back