Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

weird sensation

ChaosBringer666

So for the past couple I've on occasion felt a slithering sensation in my left ear. It usually happens when I'm upset, meditating or, communicating with the Gods. Is there any particular reason for this?

ChaosBringer666 said:
So for the past couple I've on occasion felt a slithering sensation in my left ear. It usually happens when I'm upset, meditating or, communicating with the Gods. Is there any particular reason for this?

It could simply be earwax that is moving around inside of your ear. This will especially happen if you put a cotton swab or anything of the sorts inside of your ear to clean it out. If you do this, your earwax will be pushed further inside of your ear, this can cause problems.

You could go to your general practitioner, and ask them to flush out your ears. I would also recommend to never stick anything inside of your ear again! You can use your finger with a piece of cloth to clean out your ears tough, but for the most part your ears will clean themselves out.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

It could simply be earwax that is moving around inside of your ear. This will especially happen if you put a cotton swab or anything of the sorts inside of your ear to clean it out. If you do this, your earwax will be pushed further inside of your ear, this can cause problems.

You could go to your general practitioner, and ask them to flush out your ears. I would also recommend to never stick anything inside of your ear again! You can use your finger with a piece of cloth to clean out your ears tough, but for the most part your ears will clean themselves out.

haven't used those things on the inner ear in years that's why I thought it might be something else since this has been going on for months not all the time either just occasionally

nevertheless thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back