Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Don Danko and ZolaLuckyStar?

RED DAWN

https://truth4satan.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3335

Is this real? Did Mageson really stoop this low? I'm having a hard time finding information regarding this without relying on exposing of Joy of Satan as a source. Can anyone address this?

Did ZolaLuckyStar really steal 15k from the ministry somehow, if true how does that even happen?

I'm so confused, if this is true why do we allow these creatures to continue breathing our air?

RED DAWN said:
https://Zolakike Infiltration Attempt / Blocked Automatically/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3335

Is this real? Did Mageson really stoop this low? I'm having a hard time finding information regarding this without relying on exposing of Joy of Satan as a source. Can anyone address this?

Did ZolaLuckyStar really steal 15k from the ministry somehow, if true how does that even happen?

I'm so confused, if this is true why do we allow these creatures to continue breathing our air?
I could vomit on them, the RTRs would bring them to their knees and destroy them completely.
Hail Satan!

RED DAWN said:
https://Zolakike Infiltration Attempt / Blocked Automatically/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3335

Don't waste time on this. So what if they did steal money? Are you going to curse them especially hard? Your energy is better spent on the Final RTR. These creatures are like leaves on a weed. If you pluck them off, others will spring up. But if you rip out the root with the Final RTR, there won't be any more leaves, and the leaves that exist won't last long.

What happened is that they set up a sob story about the bald guy who had to get out of south africa to be safe, he got out of sa then returned. Obviously this was financed by the wallets of the SS that fell for the sob story[including me]. Pretty sure that two plane tickets don't cost 15k and that the fuckers spent the rest on the forums.

They never took any money from the JOS organization. But she did get some gullible people to give her some money as donations by lying about what it was for. Saying it was going to help somebody, but really was helping herself.

I almost donated to this. Glad I didn't. I was moving at the time didnt have extra money.

But anyways if you feel strongly about this particular person you can do Shattering into the Jews soul. I still agree this is mostly a waste of time though. For the record I did Shattering a couple times into the souls of Zola and the other leader of her group that you tried to point to.

This is about it. Energy is better spent on more rtrs. There are unfortunately a lot of Jews that do stuff like this as well as even some corrupt gentiles who would. We just have to live with that and keep fighting. These kind of people won't be around forever just remember this.

Also for the record its not great to waste a lot of time trolling that group or trying to convert them or anything. I myself only did for awhile cause the other place I liked on the internet got shut down and i was bored but I realized that is pointless.

Biggest FU is outgrowing such pests. That is excactly what has been happening past few years to the whole of JoS and on individual level as well. Let them rot. :D

slyscorpion said:
Also for the record its not great to waste a lot of time trolling that group or trying to convert them or anything. I myself only did for awhile cause the other place I liked on the internet got shut down and i was bored but I realized that is pointless.

Ya, I saw your name thrown around there.

My interest in trolling them was to find how much of a presence mageson still had there. I doubt there's any threat there even if mageson did resurface in the future. He's insane, I doubt the shit he said even needs to be addressed strongly.

RED DAWN said:

yes they did i sent 500 and know other ppl who sent a lot too.

way more than 2 thousaand only from people i know. she exploit us...

this was members. not jos money. then she bring draun the kike. dran is the "south african" (my ass) she bring. she also spam other forums like (nazi) forums to ask for help to save south african. she lie on this when people got genocided from south africa..she defraud people. draun was never in danger of genocide.

she just trasnfer him to build fake copy of jos etc

this draun is jsut friend of hers. hes like an employee and he made the platforms. they make these platforms. plan was: infiltrate jos and try to steal ppl and zola kike was so stupid to think maxine would be fool to make her hps :roll: :lol: :lol: .

they made these which they attack. amount of bullshit too insane, lies all day is what they say. paid him to make attack jos slander place.

they made this on jos MEMBER stolen money

thats all shes has been a jew. aldric show this. then we sent info to cobra

maxine and cobra learned and instantly kicked the jew out. cobra unmask them.

every jew later + infiltrators join later for...attack jos. maxine was attacked and cobra, doxx etc

magestein prove + previous proof was just betray himself for lying in this platform with jews

i spent time in past to defend jos but its waste of time...cobra told me to stop wasting my time focus on smth important but i am WAS and REMAIN ANGRY THAT MY MONEY WAS STOLEN.

this is two thievs and lying jews.

RED DAWN said:
slyscorpion said:

My interest in trolling them was to find how much of a presence mageson still had there. I doubt there's any threat there even if mageson did resurface in the future. He's insane, I doubt the shit he said even needs to be addressed strongly.

I was sent quite a lot of it in a giant folder by another member. In the end when the whole thing was dropped, after the Final RTR and other serious things came out, the jewishness was too much for them to contain, and they erupted in insanity. Eventually of course all the mask was dropped and they literally attacked even the Gods in the end.

This came after spending around a few months pretending they were "still Satanist" or something, then they decided to drop the act completely, and progressively kept writing more and more insane rants which revealed all the points initially explained. Eventually banding up with whatever rot and others they matched with.

They went on basically to attack anyone even Hitler, HPS Maxine, of course me, JoS members of any esteem or reputation, and finally the Gods themselves.

Copious Rabbi tier slander was written about the Demons, they are monsters, that they will eat your soul, Jesus promotion, and basically all these things that people thought were insane, simply because they were playing along. These other two jews even glorified the Greys in many posts and the list goes.

I knew the facts to begin with but the whole thing revealed itself just in case anyone was "wondering" about anything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
RED DAWN said:
slyscorpion said:

I was sent quite a lot of it in a giant folder by another member. In the end when the whole thing was dropped, after the Final RTR and other serious things came out, the jewishness was too much for them to contain, and they erupted in insanity. Eventually of course all the mask was dropped and they literally attacked even the Gods in the end.

This came after spending around a few months pretending they were "still Satanist" or something, then they decided to drop the act completely, and progressively kept writing more and more insane rants which revealed all the points initially explained. Eventually banding up with whatever rot and others they matched with.

They went on basically to attack anyone even Hitler, HPS Maxine, of course me, JoS members of any esteem or reputation, and finally the Gods themselves.

Copious Rabbi tier slander was written about the Demons, they are monsters, that they will eat your soul, Jesus promotion, and basically all these things that people thought were insane, simply because they were playing along. These other two jews even glorified the Greys in many posts and the list goes.

I knew the facts to begin with but the whole thing revealed itself just in case anyone was "wondering" about anything.

He literally was at some point telling people to leave Satanism and pray to some weird entity he called Lucifer (he admitted on JOS in a sermon a long time ago that was some kind of code name for Christ in some kabbalisitic thing I can't remember all of that but due to the Light of all the people feeding that thoughtform) and spewed out straight up stuff that is enemy. He is trying to hook people into enemy stuff and make them betray the Gods.

I do think he lost it I looked at some of that.

Really it's nothing convincing this is the same crap the "enemy nordic" entities tell people I even read about some of the attacks. He probably was talking to one of them and getting guidance from it.

Krustmtvah.webp

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back