Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about summonings

Occultstudent101

Hey guys,

I just have some questions about summonings.

So on the JoS, while reading this demon section, I see that it’ll say certain things about certain Demons, for example, it’ll say certain things like,

” Paimon gives the power to influence and control others”

I’m just wondering what does it mean exactly by this?
*By this question I mean, does this mean if you invoke him, you will have this power while he’s invoked, does it mean if you evoke him that you might have this power OR does it mean that you can ask evoke him/contact him telepathically and ask for this ability and that he may give it to you for a while or permanently?

Or does it mean that he will guide you to develop your spiritual powers in such a way?

Also, when summonings go successful, will demons ever put an aura or energy into you that’ll do specific things like the above that you will definitely feel?

I’m just trying to understand summonings better.

I’m just getting to the point that I’m starting to experience telepathic communication better, astral senses are getting better IE summonings are getting better and I’m actually beginning to experience the Gods.

Occultstudent101 said:
Hey guys,

So on the JoS, while reading this demon section, I see that it’ll say certain things about certain Demons, for example, it’ll say certain things like,

*By this question I mean, does this mean if you invoke him, you will have this power while he’s invoked, does it mean if you evoke him that you might have this power OR does it mean that you can ask evoke him/contact him telepathically and ask for this ability and that he may give it to you for a while or permanently?

Or does it mean that he will guide you to develop your spiritual powers in such a way?

Also, when summonings go successful, will demons ever put an aura or energy into you that’ll do specific things like the above that you will definitely feel?

I’m just getting to the point that I’m starting to experience telepathic communication better, astral senses are getting better IE summonings are getting better and I’m actually beginning to experience the Gods.
No, invoking a Demon won't give you his/her powers.
It means that these powers are something these Demons can do for you, if you have problems with something.

Occultstudent101 said:
Hey guys,

It seems you're confused because you think Demons function in strictly specific ways. The truth is, it's a case by case basis for the most part. For Paimon, I've never worked with him but I can give examples in context of what working with him might look like. Firstly, invoking a Demon won't give you their power by default and their description is a very simplified summary of who they are and what people typically speak with them regarding. Paimon is a very powerful Demon who is often associated with illusions and manipulation, I presume mostly through charisma and telepathy. Paimon may grant a variety of benefits to someone working with and/or for him, including training in his specializations and perhaps temporary powers. He may give meditations, if he does you must preform them exactly as instructed. He may offer to intervene in your affairs, or require you to preform something for him. It's a relationship, if you're asking something from him you should be prepared to give something in return.

Think of the Gods as sentient dynamic beings, their lowest orders compared to humans is like comparing us to chimpanzees. They are superior in every way, the weakest of the Gods are superior to any human. Some are thousands of years old, some like Satan might be millions of years old. Some are so old they even participated in the creation of the universe, but they often have no interest in human affairs.

Occultstudent101 said:
Hey guys,

It seems you're confused because you think Demons function in strictly specific ways. The truth is, it's a case by case basis for the most part. For Paimon, I've never worked with him but I can give examples in context of what working with him might look like. Firstly, invoking a Demon won't give you their power by default and their description is a very simplified summary of who they are and what people typically speak with them regarding. Paimon is a very powerful Demon who is often associated with illusions and manipulation, I presume mostly through charisma and telepathy. Paimon may grant a variety of benefits to someone working with and/or for him, including training in his specializations and perhaps temporary powers. He may give meditations, if he does you must preform them exactly as instructed. He may offer to intervene in your affairs, or require you to preform something for him. It's a relationship, if you're asking something from him you should be prepared to give something in return.

Think of the Gods as sentient dynamic beings, their lowest orders compared to humans is like comparing us to chimpanzees. They are superior in every way, the weakest of the Gods are superior to any human. Some are thousands of years old, some like Satan might be millions of years old. Some are so old they even participated in the creation of the universe, but they often have no interest in human affairs.

Occultstudent101 said:
Hey guys,

No to your first paragraph at least under 90 percent of circumstances Daemons wouldn't grant you their ability for little reason. There are exceptions, but these are rare.

second you study more JOS articles and such you'd likely be able to understand it with a few searches on the forums try and look for the answers yourself before posting as it is more rewarding. Technically this is true. However it is highly dependent on ones soul, not just simply asking to advance that way, "the door needs to be open" so to speak. similar to what Red dawn said it isn't a clear cut relationship per se.

Lastly it depends on what daemon you summon, if its addictions counseling or anxiety then yes, but certainly not everything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back