Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

merkaba meditation

iliadin

is it necessary to get into trance before starting merkaba meditation?

is it better that I do trance before starting?

It is essential to do trance meditations before any of these meditations. The trance will differentiate a superficial impression or will, even imagination from that of actually doing it. Trance also forces the focus upon a real task else the body and mind will fall to sleep.

All of these meditations require an amount of trance, that is by experience, done by simply doing the meditation itself. But beginners need to differentiate these two things as 2 tasks, simply for the actualizing of the real meditation. One is doing it (with trance) the other is imagining it (without trance as an inexperienced).

NakedPluto said:
It is essential to do trance meditations before any of these meditations. The trance will differentiate a superficial impression or will, even imagination from that of actually doing it. Trance also forces the focus upon a real task else the body and mind will fall to sleep.

All of these meditations require an amount of trance, that is by experience, done by simply doing the meditation itself. But beginners need to differentiate these two things as 2 tasks, simply for the actualizing of the real meditation. One is doing it (with trance) the other is imagining it (without trance as an inexperienced).
Omg. That is such an epiphany. Thanks!

Is it efficient to do 20 merkaba a day? Even if the energy field becomes permanent

Kebabguy said:
Is it efficient to do 20 merkaba a day? Even if the energy field becomes permanent
Ask yourself: What's the point of it?

Aquarius said:
Kebabguy said:

Most meditations are done by voice. And when I work for hours, my throat starts to ache. I'm trying to find efficient and quiet meditations that I can do. That's my goal. Is there anything you can suggest? It is this kind of meditation or meditations that I can do 5-6 hours a day

Kebabguy said:
Aquarius said:
Kebabguy said:

Most meditations are done by voice. And when I work for hours, my throat starts to ache. I'm trying to find efficient and quiet meditations that I can do. That's my goal. Is there anything you can suggest? It is this kind of meditation or meditations that I can do 5-6 hours a day
You can try doing more hatha and kundalini yoga, both of which are (mostly) silent limbs of yoga and do help your progress.

Kebabguy said:
Aquarius said:
Kebabguy said:

You didn't answer my question. What's the point if the field is already permanently established? It's a waste of time.
The meditation section is full of meditations you can do without sound.

Aquarius said:
Kebabguy said:
Aquarius said:

You didn't answer my question. What's the point if the field is already permanently established? It's a waste of time.
The meditation section is full of meditations you can do without sound.

You can still raise energy, but we don't know enough about the nature of the merkaban. Maybe he can still get stronger when the energy field becomes permanent.

Henu the Great said:
Kebabguy said:
Aquarius said:

You can try doing more hatha and kundalini yoga, both of which are (mostly) silent limbs of yoga and do help your progress.

Is it efficient to do kundalini 6 times? It only takes 1 hour when doing it normally. I'd like to make the move 666 times or 108x6

Kebabguy said:
Henu the Great said:
Kebabguy said:

Is it efficient to do kundalini 6 times? It only takes 1 hour when doing it normally. I'd like to make the move 666 times or 108x6
There is no need to change the instructions.

If by KY you are referring to basic spinal energy series then that would not take more than around 35 minutes with 3 minute sat kriya and 15 minute savashana at the end.

There are plenty of other kriyas to do than that. Choose what you need and do not go overboard with the stimulus. Build up to your desired goal little by little.

Henu the Great said:
Kebabguy said:
Henu the Great said:

If by KY you are referring to basic spinal energy series then that would not take more than around 35 minutes with 3 minute sat kriya and 15 minute savashana at the end.

There are plenty of other kriyas to do than that. Choose what you need and do not go overboard with the stimulus. Build up to your desired goal little by little.
I'm just doing the movements in the kundalini yoga document. Can you give me a link if there is more? If you don't want, you can give it in the name, I'll investigate it myself

Kebabguy said:
Henu the Great said:
Kebabguy said:

I'm just doing the movements in the kundalini yoga document. Can you give me a link if there is more? If you don't want, you can give it in the name, I'll investigate it myself
http://pinklotus.org/

You can try to find instructional videos online, but I am not sure how many kriyas are covered.

Henu the Great said:
Kebabguy said:
Henu the Great said:

You can try to find instructional videos online, but I am not sure how many kriyas are covered.

Thank you so much for the link. But are these kriyas things approved by jos? If so, I would love to do it for 3-4 hours. Is there any kriya you can suggest

Kebabguy said:
Henu the Great said:
Kebabguy said:

Thank you so much for the link. But are these kriyas things approved by jos? If so, I would love to do it for 3-4 hours. Is there any kriya you can suggest
You should decide for yourself what you want or need to do. Maxine picked Basic Spinal Energy Series from that source because it is a rather simple Kriya for quick and easy way to stimulate Kundalini and the seven main chakras. There are more for other specific purposes, but all of the Kriyas are Kundalini Yoga and legitimate ways to do it.

Kebabguy said:
I should add: There are some kriyas with chants in some parts. If you find those uncomfortable to do for one reason or another it is fine to replace those with chanting Sat-Nam, Satanama, Satanas and so on, or simply doing void meditation.

Henu the Great said:
Kebabguy said:
I should add: There are some kriyas with chants in some parts. If you find those uncomfortable to do for one reason or another it is fine to replace those with chanting Sat-Nam, Satanama, Satanas and so on, or simply doing void meditation.

I see, they're all reliable. Do you have any advice among the kriyas

Do not over do it. You do not need hours of asana. Doing that is very dangerous. You miss one day for whatever reason and you're going to feel extremely depressed or even suicidal from the extreme drop in energy. You never know what could happen to make you miss a day. Unforeseen circumstances can always happen, regardless of what you think.

Not to mention, overstimulating yourself is going to damage your nervous system and make you numb.

You don't need 6 hours of spiritual practice, whether you are a beginner or extremely advanced. Spirituality takes patience. Leave rushing to the NPCs that understand nothing.

Stormblood said:
Do not over do it. You do not need hours of asana. Doing that is very dangerous. You miss one day for whatever reason and you're going to feel extremely depressed or even suicidal from the extreme drop in energy. You never know what could happen to make you miss a day. Unforeseen circumstances can always happen, regardless of what you think.

Not to mention, overstimulating yourself is going to damage your nervous system and make you numb.

You don't need 6 hours of spiritual practice, whether you are a beginner or extremely advanced. Spirituality takes patience. Leave rushing to the NPCs that understand nothing.

Yes, unfortunately, I have experienced something like this. Still, I can't help myself. I want to work hard.

Kebabguy said:
Stormblood said:
Yes, unfortunately, I have experienced something like this. Still, I can't help myself. I want to work hard.
It is also about working smart. You can work hard by doing 3-4 hours of practice every day and be just fine. More does not equate better, or harder. Sometimes less is more, and sometimes you have to do the 6 hours or whatever that you are after. It is situational, depending on personal needs and lifestyle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back