Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My life long crisis as a spiritual satanist (don't want to hear it then don't read it) because its the same old stuff

One Wire Phenomenon

I have lot to learn i know and i try.
I was wondering why the Gods don't directly help and remove this affliction on my soul.That aside assuming im on my own and they give guidance only i felt these energies before that were sent to me from SS through difficult times.These energies fire water earth air and ether are the powers of hell. My energies or energies i receive from the powers of Hell and especially energy i receive from the Gods gets drained from me and goes to where I don't want it to go.

Its the parasite i talked about. After some deeper study about electromagetism, blackbody radiation,the aura ect...(my drive)gave me a better understanding of whats going on. Satan wanted me to see why i need meditation. The device im dreaming about that will aid me in removing it won't work unless i control my chakras and can handle serious energy work being adept in directing energy. The energy produced basically merges with my aura its very powerful but its neutral energy and i cannot extract or emotionally attach to it in order to control it.

The parasite is what has been keeping me from advancing. I lost myself.This might be a life long crisis and i don't deal with it who knows what will happen after death and where it will force me to be born.

Its not connected on the aura. Its was invoked. I believe it has entered from the heart or gates below. The draining feels like gravity it pulling on me and pulling my life force or that something which is my birthright from the Gods and what they have put in me to succeed in this life and i mean litterly,i can physically feel it.

It hacked into my central nervous system attached to the kundalini. I forcefully tried to remove it today just to see what happens and its not pretty.

Its like trying to remove a piece of broken glass or fish hook from the body. One cannot remove it without going through incredible pain or causing more damage. If you leave it alone it doesn't hurt much but it causes other infections and pain the longer its left in there. This is what i compare it to but its more a spiritual thing because its on the soul.

"Lastly- one of the most important things you can give the Powers of Hell is your energy. If you have energy to spare, ask for Satan to send a Demon/ess to take the energy and to deliver it where the Powers of Hell need it. This also includes if you are ever overcharged with energy. Establish a relationship with a Demon/ess and call upon him/her to take any excess energy and deliver it to the Powers of Hell. This is even more serious if you have a coven. Your Patron Demon/ess can take any energy that is left over and deliver it. This is a very important gesture of gratitude."

Immagine thinking that one of the most powerful beings in the world that we know of and is our Father will tollerate parassites attached to you.

Is your argument for not wanting to remove your ailment because it hurts?

Yes, pain is inevitable in such case. However, when it is done the healing can begin. Until then, suffering continues. Sounds like you could try Returning curses 1&2 for this, but this method is not the only one that can help. Might also be that you could combine more than one method for achieving success in this matter.

I don't think you should have talked down your challange as a Spiritual Satanist as in brackets in the title. It kind of detracted from a very valuable insight.

Many people may suffer from getting drained and they'd not have any idea on helping themselves.

Getting drained is something I suffer from as well.

Your post is a very important one.

Our life force is very valuable.

Good luck on detaching or ejecting it and keep us posted.

Witches of sabbath dates are coming, do some deep cleaning then it should help tremendously.

Satan has given us all the tools to be free. And we aren't equal, some have more afflictions than others, and it's up to them to deal with them. Otherwise how could you ever learn?

I think it’s your emotions taking over you and because you have no control over yourself it feels like something taking away your energy.

Here’s my advice. You have to gain control over your emotions and mind.

Start with vibrating the letter M at least once a day or anytime you feel like loosing control or attacked. This simple meditation will help you gain control over your emotions.

Once you feel better add AUM.
It helps gaining control over your whole being.

Powerofjustice said:
Witches of sabbath dates are coming, do some deep cleaning then it should help tremendously.

Satan has given us all the tools to be free. And we aren't equal, some have more afflictions than others, and it's up to them to deal with them. Otherwise how could you ever learn?
100%

This is just your imagination and overthinking. Turn off all this crap with emptiness meditation, don't give them any energy and chemical resources. Focus on your material and spiritual goals and enjoy life.

Meteor said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Perhaps you could try "poisoning" it? I suppose that's a vague way to put it, so I'll elaborate.

If it is a "parasite" as you say, then presumably it feeds on, and therefore partially consists of, your energy. However, even if energy is taken, it is still a part of the person it was taken from. In other words, this parasite consists largely of your own energy (especially if it has been around for a long time), and therefore, you just have to program that energy, in the same manner you would program, for example, your aura. Make it obey you, for it is rightfully your own. And in seizing control over it, you have to give it but a simple command: to dismantle itself, for its true purpose is to return its energy to you; know and affirm this, as if to overwrite anything it may once have been before. Do not fight it, but tempt it to give in, tempt it to give itself back to you along with what it took. Although it is not sentient, make it "understand", on an energetic level, that it is better off assimilating with you than maintaining its own form and working against you.

Any foreign energetic residue that remains (energy that wasn't your own and therefore can't be fully assimilated) can be cleaned afterwards.
Good luck in overcoming this!

My soul is a messy dark room and i need to get to the switch to switch on the light inorder to see whats going on. I cannot find the switch because i have forgotten where it is.The subconscious remembers exactly but told the conscious to run away, switch off the light and pretend it never happened.
Asif it cannot handle the reality of what it has seen. Its like a coward who is all talk but when it come to the real deal runs away. In my case running away back then was the worst thing i could do.

Ok now from what i have observed when i go in to face it. The deeper i go the more intense it gets. The atmosphere changes around me and fills th room and i feel very alone and scared. The moment i connect with it meaning i can feel him(it) and he can feel me feeling him. Thats the most horrible feeling you can ever imagine!!

Anyway this interaction immediately shows up as negative energy on my aura and its extremely negative. Like deathly negative energy that is also too much to handle in one go. If i had to see this thing as it is when in a deep trans state where all my senses and awareness is heightend seeing it doing something inside me that i cannot even comprehend all i know its NOT GOOD Its truely horror that will forever change my life.

This is the reason i believe Satan wants us to do power meditation.So that we can protect ourselves and make sure our soul will be safe after death and also in this lifetime. Someone like me who is defenceless againt something like this could end up somewhere after death that i don't even want to think about.

Personal Growth said:
I don't think you should have talked down your challange as a Spiritual Satanist as in brackets in the title. It kind of detracted from a very valuable insight.

Many people may suffer from getting drained and they'd not have any idea on helping themselves.

How do you feel when you are drained? And do you know what it is? Im curious about it and if you will share to me i will be greatful.

Powerofjustice said:

Its easier said than done.

Its true what you say but you know this little thing we call free will is a fuckup.Every part of me doesn't want to face it and the higher SS self does.

Its the lost part my drive that i am missing to advance because its bound to the pole so to speak.Its that voice that wont leave its post until the problem is sorted out.

My actual drive is somewhere in future time and will remain so until i die or face and overcome the problem.

My spirit and the delusion of hope fights on to this day ,yet my inner strength and will to act is less in current time therefor my drive remains blocked out and ignored by my lower human animal instincts causing me to look for others ways around it. Sometimes i even wonder if i deserve to be called a SS because of this weakness.

anyway im not here to be judged im working on my problem It helps me by sharing im not yet sure why exactly but it does. I can feel it.

Helping where i can in the meanwhile and enjoying living life while im at it.

Kokusz said:
I think it’s your emotions taking over you and because you have no control over yourself it feels like something taking away your energy.

Here’s my advice. You have to gain control over your emotions and mind.

Start with vibrating the letter M at least once a day or anytime you feel like loosing control or attacked. This simple meditation will help you gain control over your emotions.

Once you feel better add AUM.
It helps gaining control over your whole being.

I have done FRTRs for weeks non stop by forcing myself and its useless because the intent is not there.By forcing myself to do it knowing its not what the higher self wants therefor it has no or very little power. Im not sure how vibrating M would help me each day. Maybe it will and i will try but i don't think it will work.

The higher self demands and cannot give in by definition to the lower self its just how things work. I can ignore it but cannot commit to the task at hand like i wanted to.For example if one needs to go to the bathroom urgently the higher self will get the lower lazy self out of bed to go do what needs to be done.

And this is a long term thing its not how i am feeling right now i feel great but only that somethings missing.

I have had the same problem, the first thing is to remove all the links with that parasitic entity with the Ansuz and Thaur runes, vibrate them in all the chakras and areas where you notice that there are links and then make an affirmation like this: "In a safe way for me I am completely and permanently free of each and every parasitic connections and links, now."
Once you have removed all the links, you will have to clean all the negative energy that the entity has placed in your soul.

Personal Growth said:

I will write a post about this maybe. I have already the notes down for this.

Wotanwarrior said:
I have had the same problem, the first thing is to remove all the links with that parasitic entity with the Ansuz and Thaur runes, vibrate them in all the chakras and areas where you notice that there are links and then make an affirmation like this: "In a safe way for me I am completely and permanently free of each and every parasitic connections and links, now."
Once you have removed all the links, you will have to clean all the negative energy that the entity has placed in your soul.

Yes this is what i want to do but i need to first learn other things before i can do ruins. I need to have my soul open(my Chakras) and be able to feel them. Only then will it work. Nobody here could tell me that so far, yet i see its true.
Maybe it does help to some extent but its not effective enough for me.When my soul opens i become aware of the entity and thats the reason im battling. I have said this many times.

There is nothing people can do for me i already know what to do its just a matter of doing it and staying strong. Knowledge eliminates fear, another reason im trying to learn the physics of the metaphysical. And the biggest reason of my tantrums about SS who could not awnser some questions i had. But im over it and proved myself correct by experimental mediation.

I still need to learn and understand more. Thats way i said its a life long thing for me. Its like the gym effect. Its not just something like do a 100 pushups and i will be stong no.

If this wasn't in my way i would be able to do more for the powers of hell and for Satan spiritually.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

I will write a post about this maybe. I have already the notes down for this.

I mean all i need is a yes or no awnser form you. I want to help JoS showing it can be build by anybody and its not rocket science.HPS Maxine said a mage looks for any means as to amplify energy for magick. Crystals and amulets can do this and we use it so why not use something which may be 100× more powerful. Weathy SS can build and design it into their cone shaped towers like a apartment dedicated to working magick. The Ancient Egyptians did and our enemies are doing it .If you say no then thats fine you are the Commander and have the best interest for the people,Satan and the gods.

In the link at the bottom of my signature you can read this and see

"These conclusions stem from discoveries by Columbia University that proved that there's a force field surrounding each atom of matter in the universe, and that these elements radiate a frequency that is unique to that atom! By tuning to these frequencies with a very sensitive electronic device they can, not only be received, but also modified (or modulated) and re-transmitted, very much like an ordinary radio station. It means imposing human thought, which also has it's own frequency, into the very atomic true-structure of matter! ... exposing all the secrets locked within each molecule!"

So as you can see all we need is just a clever SS who can design it to transmit thats all. I already proved the rest and in my signature it also proves it.I can draw a wiring diagram and show exactly how to make it but i need SS who are advanced in magick to test if it truely works.

i know its not the best video and i forgot how i wired it.
Im not a rich person with lots of wealth and tools im just a average person with a lot of intuition and seeking understanding and want to help JoS. If nobody could awnser my questions before and i found out its exactly what others have done and perfected after that it proves im right.

With the new waves i made in the arc tube i experimented with it and my thoughts. Because of the electrodermal effect you can go read about it our emotional stimulus changes the electrical signals in our cells. It works the electrical waves i was making clearly had an effect on my thought and the surrounding air. I first thought my air was going through the glass but its not the waves i making is extremely sensitive even to thoughts. They look like something i have neve seen before almost like they are living and the reason is is because they take on the forms of electrical signals generated by the skin effect (aura) therefore look like a living things.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... lplane.htm
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... humans.htm
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida ... ticuli.htm

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... IFE_FIELDS_
"The Inquisition judged the machine to be the work of the devil, and the ever obedient Gusmao never revealed it's secret again!"

I will just quote you here and share the video again.

The wire has a field around it that resonantes with my body. It works even if im not bare foot.

SS who claim to see aura's through pictures and reading energy here is your chance. What i saw is that you guys don't know the science of it and could not awnser my questions so that makes me sceptical about some who make claims. Some people will say its a physical Phenomenon and i would say yes it seems that way but all evidence and research i have done sofar proves it is the aura. If it was not the needle would not have moved. Even if its only the field of the wire that interacts with my physical hand i suggest you go fo research about electrodermal effect and everything in my signature.

I created enough static electricity on the skin of my body when i astral projected and by touching something made a shock. HPS Maxine wrote on JoS that the study of the skin effect (aura) has been researched for a very long time and its well established. So HOW can SS who meditate not know this?

Anyway i will very much like a yes or no awnser from HP Cobra if he approves with this idea. If not i am more that willing to back off about this and keep it to myself im just saying we should know these things and build better stuff than what is already been done because you SS have knowledge and spirituality that they have not.

https://mega.nz/file/ptdWCbaL#QiniW_emOV9xlcKTpQnwYnUXp9dU8mdfhI7jDNnr1Hs

If SS knew this and could of helped me understand stuff i would know if its worth my time to investigate which it seems it is but im not the one who has the knowledge and understanding like you.

Just look at how far it got me with research it leads right straight to the enemy and "free energy" and exposes what and where the kikes have corrupted things.And thats just on the surface who knows what smarter SS will find.

A very important part i forgot to mention is. According to the laws we learn about electricity is that a magnetic field only gets induced or forms around the wire if there is current flowing in the wire. In the video as you can see there is no current flowing unless i bring my hand close to it. This means my body is the transmitter or something and for some reason allows the current to flow. This clearly proves its my aura that resonates with it. If there was no current flowing inside the wire(no magnetic field) means its my aura.

Look i don't mind being wrong about things but if im not sure i need to get to the bottom of things because its really important i hate believing in something if its not what it truely is.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_whenry09.htm

i found this video. Im actually against technology in the sense that it makes us lazy or for whatever negative reason but if it can help our cause why not?

I kind of feel like the odd one out and like this is something that goes against JoS so just tell me and i should stop. Atleast it helps for making us more aware of it.

And mark my words i said these technologies have something to do with the Jewish Veil aswel so im saying it again because i see it more and more the more research im doing.

A very important part i forgot to mention is. According to the laws we learn about electricity is that a magnetic field only gets induced or forms around the wire if there is current flowing in the wire. In the video as you can see there is no current flowing unless i bring my hand close to it. This means my body is the transmitter or something and for some reason allows the current to flow. This clearly proves its my aura that resonates with it. If there was no current flowing inside the wire(no magnetic field) means its my aura.

Look i don't mind being wrong about things but if im not sure i need to get to the bottom of things because its really important i hate believing in something if its not what it truely is.

This clearly proves its my aura that resonates with it. If there was no current flowing inside the wire(no magnetic field) means its my aura. sorry i think i said this wrong i don't understand what i was trying to say here. lol

Also to Black Dragon and a few others i have found ALOT of stuff that explains the occult. Just do research on te stuff im researching and you WILL fine drips and drabs as you go. I won't say this if it wasn't so or to try and be better than you but i really enjoy saying I TOLD YOU SO. Hahahaha

Also if people do research on this you will see most of the information landed in the vaults of the Vatican. So you see this is why its up to us to rediscover it and not just sit idle and wait for the world and mainstream scientists to do it for us and in the meanwhile have the mindset the science cannot explain it shame. Yes maybe not all and definitely not in mainstream media but i must say from what i have found a lot can be explained that i thought was would only be explained in 20 years from now. Its fine my mind can connect the dots so maybe others won't but its important for me to say this.

wow just wow remember that we do magick with human hair

look at this
"To put it another way, a hair sample provides a link with the energy field of the patient; when you introduce the radionic rate or ratio card or sample of the remedy itself into that field, you are mixing the two together in some way."

See so how did HPS Maxine know it and radionics did aswel its means its true then we can amplify energy with means other than Crystals and stuff even the work of the pendulum is done with radionics.

You see i was right my intuition is superior!!!!

Or its aliens that are revealing stuff to me

Wotanwarrior said:

Yes this is what i want to do but i need to first learn other things before i can do ruins. I need to have my soul open(my Chakras) and be able to feel them. Only then will it work. Nobody here could tell me that so far, yet i see its true.
Maybe it does help to some extent but its not effective enough for me.When my soul opens i become aware of the entity and thats the reason im battling. I have said this many times.

There is nothing people can do for me i already know what to do its just a matter of doing it and staying strong. Knowledge eliminates fear, another reason im trying to learn the physics of the metaphysical. And the biggest reason of my tantrums about SS who could not awnser some questions i had. But im over it and proved myself correct by experimental mediation.

I still need to learn and understand more. Thats way i said its a life long thing for me. Its like the gym effect. Its not just something like do a 100 pushups and i will be stong no.

If this wasn't in my way i would be able to do more for the powers of hell and for Satan spiritually.

Do it as soon as you can, this will hinder your progress as an SS and the longer you have that parasitic entity viculated, the more time and effort it will cost you then to free and cleanse your soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back