Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Philosophy - Book For Spiritualists - PDF

I don't want to make this introduction too long, so I'll keep it short and to the point.

I recently wrote another book, but I didn't upload it here, I thought you wouldn't read it because of time constraints. But now I've thought about it and I'll upload it here. But first I want to explain a few things about it.

First of all - what I wrote in the last book and what I'm writing now have been merged into one book, so you'll find them together in the file. I've put some of the entries from my current book here, with the forewarning that I'm not going to post them anyway. I have taken these entries from the book.

I have written separate entries for some of them, different from the content of the book, and merged them. You can browse the file to find them with the same title and content as I posted them here on the forum. I have not posted all of them, just some.

The reason I merged the two books is that at least they are in one file.

The file will also contain my posts here on the forum, as in my previous book. I thought it would be a good idea to include them in this book, because many people will know them, but for those who haven't read them, they will be there.

The new part of the book I've just written, my 'second' book so to speak, has been ready for some time. I could have uploaded it earlier, but I didn't, for the reasons mentioned above. But now it is here.

There will be a chapter in the book, which I also posted here on the forum, but rewritten. I didn't want to post the full, original one here actually, because it wouldn't have been very "normal." The "What Life Is Worth?" chapter in this book is in its original, unaltered form.

Look away from it, it is a bit "morbid" in its content, but I thought it should be included in this book in its original form. One important thing - I didn't want to offend anyone here, but I thought I'd leave the original post on file. I don't deny that it is a bit "dark".

I felt I should put it here, but not in its original form. With a little tweaking I managed to avoid the "bizarre" feel of the post and managed to turn it into an informative, situational post.

I also changed the view itself. Different background, different text and font, mixed with different colours. And I gave the title of the book a title not so different from the previous one. At the beginning of the book, as an introduction, I touch on a few things, as I did with the previous one. I wish you a good reading!

Here is the File: https://mega.nz/folder/l1tAWIAC#OOiIQ2ZIXcUzo2816c_PjA

BrightSpace666

TerKorian666 said:
Thank you! I really felt I needed something to read like this.

In the book, I have tried to write chapters that are important and useful for readers. In addition, there are some entries that are perhaps not intended for development, but for mere reflection.

BrightSpace666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

In the book, I have tried to write chapters that are important and useful for readers. In addition, there are some entries that are perhaps not intended for development, but for mere reflection.

Nice to read, font reminds “The Black Book of Satan” so automatically book feels familiar, thoughts are putted to simple and clear words, very easy to read, opens mind. It was very interesting and motivating to read about meditation. I read only few pages due to lack of time in my job, but I already found few things in your book where separate elements of my own mind ran into a place by your words and formed answer for my problem that few days ago occurred. I’m sure already I gonna keep this book to read it one more time. Nice work!

TerKorian666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

Nice to read, font reminds “The Black Book of Satan” so automatically book feels familiar, thoughts are putted to simple and clear words, very easy to read, opens mind. It was very interesting and motivating to read about meditation. I read only few pages due to lack of time in my job, but I already found few things in your book where separate elements of my own mind ran into a place by your words and formed answer for my problem that few days ago occurred. I’m sure already I gonna keep this book to read it one more time. Nice work!

It's amazing how our words have such a positive impact on each other. Thank you for your kind words.

I just found finished your book. I am not expert, but I really liked it, it helped alot, made me think more straight. Thank you. It is because, manner how you lecture your thoughts, is very similar to mine. While reading feeling was like those words was written by me, because in the past when I tried to write I remember that writing method was almost same! Thank you again.

BrightSpace666 said:
I don't want to make this introduction too long, so I'll keep it short and to the point.

I recently wrote another book, but I didn't upload it here, I thought you wouldn't read it because of time constraints. But now I've thought about it and I'll upload it here. But first I want to explain a few things about it.

First of all - what I wrote in the last book and what I'm writing now have been merged into one book, so you'll find them together in the file. I've put some of the entries from my current book here, with the forewarning that I'm not going to post them anyway. I have taken these entries from the book.

I have written separate entries for some of them, different from the content of the book, and merged them. You can browse the file to find them with the same title and content as I posted them here on the forum. I have not posted all of them, just some.

The file will also contain my posts here on the forum, as in my previous book. I thought it would be a good idea to include them in this book, because many people will know them, but for those who haven't read them, they will be there.

The new part of the book I've just written, my 'second' book so to speak, has been ready for some time. I could have uploaded it earlier, but I didn't, for the reasons mentioned above. But now it is here.

There will be a chapter in the book, which I also posted here on the forum, but rewritten. I didn't want to post the full, original one here actually, because it wouldn't have been very "normal." The "What Life Is Worth?" chapter in this book is in its original, unaltered form.

Look away from it, it is a bit "morbid" in its content, but I thought it should be included in this book in its original form. One important thing - I didn't want to offend anyone here, but I thought I'd leave the original post on file. I don't deny that it is a bit "dark".

I felt I should put it here, but not in its original form. With a little tweaking I managed to avoid the "bizarre" feel of the post and managed to turn it into an informative, situational post.

I also changed the view itself. Different background, different text and font, mixed with different colours. And I gave the title of the book a title not so different from the previous one. At the beginning of the book, as an introduction, I touch on a few things, as I did with the previous one. I wish you a good reading!

BrightSpace666

I and everybody else here are always grateful for your tireless contribution. thank you

BrightSpace666 said:
Thank You Caspian and TerKorian!

I've written two posts about Levitation - I mention this because I touched on the subject in this book, and I just thought I'd put it here.

BrightSpace666 said:

BrightSpace666

I would love to read this book.If there was a Turkish link.. :cry: :cry:

BEYAZKAPLAN said:
BrightSpace666 said:

BrightSpace666

I would love to read this book.If there was a Turkish link.. :cry: :cry:

You can try it by copying a chapter from the book and pasting it into the translator. That way you can read it. :D

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
We thank you, Sister! :idea:
Food for the mind, in a world full of poison! The forum and this community have always been food for me :D

I'm glad you like our community. I wish you a good read. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back