Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Divine Maculine & Feminine?

sublimestatanist

Hello all,

I have a question and was hoping someone could clear up the meanings behind these symbols.

As mentioned in the title, I'm curious about the occult symbols of masculine and feminine, specifically the triangles.

It's been stated that the six pointed star was stolen from the Star of Vishnu. I've also heard that it's represents a merging of masculine and feminine.

Is there truth to this or is this a misrepresentation by the new age?

Here's an example of the symbols mentioned:

3b74e28243bd4365a55ec884925566ab.jpg

It shows here (and other sources) that feminine (downward triangle) symbolizes earth and water.

Masculine (upward triangle) symbolizes heaven (aether?), fire and air.

The part that confuses me is the triangles seem backwards. From what I've learned on the JoS, the chakras have a funnel (triangle) shape and the base pulls in energy while the point directs it. Are these two concepts not related?

If we apply the above to these symbols then masculine would be earth and feminine would be aether.

The representations of death and life seem perplexing to me. I feel that "life" should be represented by the combining of the two energies, like in the vesica piscis. I suppose these subjects can be ambiguous.

Thanks and sorry for all the bizarre questions.

Fanboy said:
sublimestatanist said:
Hello all,

I have a question and was hoping someone could clear up the meanings behind these symbols.

As mentioned in the title, I'm curious about the occult symbols of masculine and feminine, specifically the triangles.

It's been stated that the six pointed star was stolen from the Star of Vishnu. I've also heard that it's represents a merging of masculine and feminine.

It shows here (and other sources) that feminine (downward triangle) symbolizes earth and water.

The part that confuses me is the triangles seem backwards. From what I've learned on the JoS, the chakras have a funnel (triangle) shape and the base pulls in energy while the point directs it. Are these two concepts not related?

If we apply the above to these symbols then masculine would be earth and feminine would be aether.

The representations of death and life seem perplexing to me. I feel that "life" should be represented by the combining of the two energies, like in the vesica piscis. I suppose these subjects can be ambiguous.

The star of vishnu is the 3 elements excluding earth.

Fire air and water.

They are unstable and flowing and don't stay bound together for long without earth, but they can (for the sake of illustration)

Be balanced together in the way that the fire excites the water, the water fills the air and the air stokes the flame and this cycle continues endlessly.

And each element is bound with but shares a counterpart so that this flow and endless reaction of energy is preserved and sustained. That's why they call vishnu the sustainer.

The star of vishnu simply represents preserving life through unending change and flow instead of stability and stillness. That's why the Greek character that is a delta represents change. And it's also why they use the star of vishnu to represent the heart Chakra. The flowing connecter.

It's just a symbol, I wouldn't worry about it.
The jews like it because it represents chaos.

Wow, that is beautiful and informative. It seems fire, air and earth are all about fluidity/change while earth is about foundation/balance. In general I'd say the new age focuses too much on earth energy (grounding) and less on self growth.

It's all very confusing, their hyperfocus on the heart chakra, the upright pentagram and hyperfocus on the heart chakra. The elites also seem obsessed with androgyny. You're right though, these are just symbols and I shouldn't worry about them too much as 9/10 times they are misrepresented. I'll focus more on the content here and less on occult symbolism outside the JoS. Thanks for clearing this up for me. :)

Fanboy said:
sublimestatanist said:
Hello all,

The star of vishnu is the 3 elements excluding earth.

Fire air and water.

They are unstable and flowing and don't stay bound together for long without earth, but they can (for the sake of illustration)

Be balanced together in the way that the fire excites the water, the water fills the air and the air stokes the flame and this cycle continues endlessly.

And each element is bound with but shares a counterpart so that this flow and endless reaction of energy is preserved and sustained. That's why they call vishnu the sustainer.

The star of vishnu simply represents preserving life through unending change and flow instead of stability and stillness. That's why the Greek character that is a delta represents change. And it's also why they use the star of vishnu to represent the heart Chakra. The flowing connecter.

It's just a symbol, I wouldn't worry about it.
The jews like it because it represents chaos.

I want to add, I think "their" representation of life/death as masculine and feminine is wrong.

I'm starting to discover new things here and in myself. Life is progression/growth/creation and death is transformation, be it a separation from the physical or completion of the Magnum Opus.

The above picture "they" made over-complicates things. I don't think neither life nor death can belong to just masculine or feminine. We need both in life and in death.

The Jews sure made a mess of the occult. A lot of it probably is to create confusion and misdirection. This was a silly post but thanks for the amazing information regardless! I'll put more research into the JoS library/websites and will read much less new age bunk. ^_^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back