Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

strange coincidence.

serpentwalker666

For the past two years. This is the second time, every time it hits Janurary, February, March, everything that could possibly go wrong happens, regarding living situations, finances, relationships, everything. Like my life crumbles completely apart in this time frame. This is the second year in a row this occurred.

There's of course probably a different variety of reasons for this ,that aren't spiritual. Which regardless I am fully aware of them.

But I was curious if anyone experienced anything even remotely similar or had any insight on this.

I have the same problem but not to the extent you do. I tend to have negative luck in the winter months more so than any other time. It never got to my whole life falling apart but I notice it. If something can go wrong it will.

I used to experience hard times in September and October for years. Then it shifted to May and summer months or the first part of the year was shit for me. And September and towards the end of the year turned out really positive. This is most likely due to the planetary changes and transits in your chart. Just do the best you can with AOP and know that the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin..🎵

serpentwalker666 said:
For the past two years. This is the second time, every time it hits Janurary, February, March, everything that could possibly go wrong happens, regarding living situations, finances, relationships, everything. Like my life crumbles completely apart in this time frame. This is the second year in a row this occurred.

There's of course probably a different variety of reasons for this ,that aren't spiritual. Which regardless I am fully aware of them.

But I was curious if anyone experienced anything even remotely similar or had any insight on this.

To me it sounds like Saturn is transiting certain houses and manifesting negatively. You can do a freeing the soul working to combat this.

I would also examine how and why these situations occur. Are you allowing these areas of your life to slack or are you actively tending to the needs of your relationships be it financial or personal.

Do you live in fear thinking that someday you will lose any of these?

Or do you find joy in creating deeper more expansive experiences?

Satan has given you the knowledge and strength to overcome these bad events but it is up to you to use the tools he has provided. My life fell apart HARD about 5 years ago, lost my girl, my place of living, my job. He said to me during this time

"You need to be strong now."

Be strong, be attentive, go the extra mile. It is up to you to live your life. Choose to live in your own strength and the strength of your fellow SS and the Gods.

ModernMage said:
serpentwalker666 said:

To me it sounds like Saturn is transiting certain houses and manifesting negatively. You can do a freeing the soul working to combat this.

I would also examine how and why these situations occur. Are you allowing these areas of your life to slack or are you actively tending to the needs of your relationships be it financial or personal.

Do you live in fear thinking that someday you will lose any of these?

Or do you find joy in creating deeper more expansive experiences?

Satan has given you the knowledge and strength to overcome these bad events but it is up to you to use the tools he has provided. My life fell apart HARD about 5 years ago, lost my girl, my place of living, my job. He said to me during this time

"You need to be strong now."

Be strong, be attentive, go the extra mile. It is up to you to live your life. Choose to live in your own strength and the strength of your fellow SS and the Gods.

It seems to be a variety of factors. Things seem to be stabilizing now, in regards to circumstances.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back