Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hail Astarte, My Mother, My Queen!

HPS Lydia

This ritual is astounding. Bear in mind, the feminine has been attacked and suppressed for centuries. Many men and women believe being soft and feminine equates to being weak and inferior. Astarte has the most beautiful, womanly, feminine, flowery energy you can imagine, and it radiates all the way here on Earth.

Most men, and most women, do not understand true femininity. The enemy for centuries called Her a man, trying to block out this energy. Let me try to explain it to those who don’t quite understand how “soft” can actually be strong. This might be a strange analogy but you will get the idea:

Let’s say we have a block, like the size of a brick, made of lead. Now put spikes on it, it’s like masculine energy. Glass spikes is like Azazel’s energy, as His is clear and sharp like glass. Now instead of spikes, let’s cover the block of lead with soft velvet, in a beautiful floral pattern. It is still very strong, you can throw it at someone and bash their brains out. But it is soft and luxurious to feel. It is soft and beautiful, yet it is strong and powerful.

Women will benefit from this ritual for Astarte, as it will help you come into contact with your own feminine energy, and understand the deep power that it has. You don’t need to be masculine and act and dress like a man to be powerful!

Men will benefit from this ritual, as you will understand and appreciate true feminine energy, and understand that we need it here on Earth.

The world, the universe, needs both masculine and feminine, in their true and pure forms. This balance is sacred.

After doing the ritual, you can meditate on Astarte’s sigil, and read Her pages to feel closer to Her:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AstarteHC.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astaroth.html

Astarte's Ritual;
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68481

Hail Astarte!
Hail Satan!

The energy of this ritual does feel very soft and femminine. I even think this ritual does help with opening the astral senses and to empower our femmine side in our souls. Very beautiful ritual. Kinda addicting too.

Awesome post sis!
I'm closer with Astarte thanks to this ritual. I recently had a conversation with Her.
Her energy is amazing, very feminine, warm and welcoming :)

The first day I did the ritual it was almost like I was being hugged by soft and feminine energy. This explains why.

Thanks Lydia

HAIL ASTARTE

This is exactly what I have been trying to teach people. For too long, the enemy has brainwashed males into thinking that being a female = being weak. Boys were taught that they weren't allowed to be weak, that they had to be strong. They got called a girl if they showed any signs of "weakness." By equating weakness with girls in peoples' minds, it subconsciously makes them reject and deny the feminine. Obviously this has terrible effects on society, treatment of females, but also for males because it causes them to reject the female side of the soul where all the power is. Men are always seeking power, power, power! They have it right within them, and they've had it their whole lives. But they're taught to reject it and push it away. It's no wonder they seek power so strongly in the first place... they're deprived and they're thirsty for what they already have, but won't allow themselves to access. Men could feel as powerful as they want if they just stopped denying the feminine side of their soul, and overcame the subconscious brainwashing.

Obviously the jews fear this. I truly believe the jews fear females and the female power more than anything other than the Gods themselves. They want to be the only ones directing this power for others, and not allowing them to direct it themselves.

Wonderful post, Lydia. I'll be very happy to see women across the world no longer believing that they need to be like boys/men in order to be strong.

Women are not weak. Weak people are weak, and weakness has nothing to do with gender.

Hail Astarte!

jrvan said:
This is exactly what I have been trying to teach people. For too long, the enemy has brainwashed males into thinking that being a female = being weak. Boys were taught that they weren't allowed to be weak, that they had to be strong. They got called a girl if they showed any signs of "weakness." By equating weakness with girls in peoples' minds, it subconsciously makes them reject and deny the feminine. Obviously this has terrible effects on society, treatment of females, but also for males because it causes them to reject the female side of the soul where all the power is. Men are always seeking power, power, power! They have it right within them, and they've had it their whole lives. But they're taught to reject it and push it away. It's no wonder they seek power so strongly in the first place... they're deprived and they're thirsty for what they already have, but won't allow themselves to access. Men could feel as powerful as they want if they just stopped denying the feminine side of their soul, and overcame the subconscious brainwashing.

Obviously the jews fear this. I truly believe the jews fear females and the female power more than anything other than the Gods themselves. They want to be the only ones directing this power for others, and not allowing them to direct it themselves.

Wonderful post, Lydia. I'll be very happy to see women across the world no longer believing that they need to be like boys/men in order to be strong.

Women are not weak. Weak people are weak, and weakness has nothing to do with gender.

Hail Astarte!
I can imagine how scared a rabbi is when he sees an angry woman about to use her spiritual powers on him.
The rabbi fills his nappy, while people enjoy the show :lol:

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I think 8/Strength and 17/Star in the Major Arcana represent Her energy.

https://ibb.co/J38B9VW
https://ibb.co/JjgDN1z

Thanks for the comments everyone, I am happy you have been having great experiences with this ritual too :)

CinnamonCake said:
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I think 8/Strength and 17/Star in the Major Arcana represent Her energy.

https://ibb.co/J38B9VW
https://ibb.co/JjgDN1z
Yes, very much :)

jrvan said:
This is very true Jrvan, people need to be more aware of what they say and associate things with.

HAIL ASTARTE !!!
HAIL MOTHER !!! HAIL QUEEN OF HEAVEN !!!

I love Lady Lilith and Lady Astarte as much as Mother, but Lady Lilith has a special place in me. but sometimes when I look at mythologies, I can't distinguish them, for example, I guessed freya to be lilith, but I guessed wrong.

While I was focusing on the sigil in the ritual and saying the words attributed to it, I felt an energy while saying it, I was speechless and I did it a little slower to enjoy the energy I felt, it was really beautiful.

(I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling. And I'm sorry I've been late for this post, I'm a little busy these days.)

Have a nice day ^^

GoldenxChild1 said:
The first day I did the ritual it was almost like I was being hugged by soft and feminine energy. This explains why.

Thanks Lydia

HAIL ASTARTE

I mentioned this here before. That once out walking I passed a skip outside a property and I spotted this painting lying on top of the stuff they were throwing out.

I happened to pick it up and liked it so I took it home. It was nude art with a woman with very long dark hair surrounded by little winged cherub children flying around her.

I put the picture on the wall in my bedroom. But the room gets a lot of sunlight so I moved it into the hallway to protect it from the sun perhaps fading it.

The next day or so I heard a crashing sound and it had fallen over and knocked another painting and stuff over.

I was intrigued and thought this must be my guardian Demoness and she doesn't want to be out of the bedroom in the hallway. So she's back in the room.

I noticed the signature of the artist. And looked it up online.

Bovgereav 1886.

The original is in a museum in the States. The museum sells reprints.

And they call the picture Goddess Venus. The Return of Spring.

Looking at JOS to learn more about Astarte with her Power Ritual. There is another picture of her there on JOS.

I found and have a large picture of Astarte on my bedroom wall.

She looks forlorn and sad to me. I got the feeling it was because although I put everything into warfare. I don't do anything else other than cleaning and protection.

And she's sad for me not starting yoga or proper meditation like trance and empowerment.

I don't know if she is my Guardian Demoness but I like to look at her and the cherub children and think this is our family in the Gods that gave me a portrait of themselves.

I have a sentimentality towards this picture. I'm on my own physically but I'm not alone.

Hail Queen Atarte.

Personal Growth said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks Lydia

HAIL ASTARTE

I mentioned this here before. That once out walking I passed a skip outside a property and I spotted this painting lying on top of the stuff they were throwing out.

I happened to pick it up and liked it so I took it home. It was nude art with a woman with very long dark hair surrounded by little winged cherub children flying around her.

I put the picture on the wall in my bedroom. But the room gets a lot of sunlight so I moved it into the hallway to protect it from the sun perhaps fading it.

The next day or so I heard a crashing sound and it had fallen over and knocked another painting and stuff over.

I was intrigued and thought this must be my guardian Demoness and she doesn't want to be out of the bedroom in the hallway. So she's back in the room.

I noticed the signature of the artist. And looked it up online.

Bovgereav 1886.

The original is in a museum in the States. The museum sells reprints.

And they call the picture Goddess Venus. The Return of Spring.

Looking at JOS to learn more about Astarte with her Power Ritual. There is another picture of her there on JOS.

I found and have a large picture of Astarte on my bedroom wall.

She looks forlorn and sad to me. I got the feeling it was because although I put everything into warfare. I don't do anything else other than cleaning and protection.

And she's sad for me not starting yoga or proper meditation like trance and empowerment.

I don't know if she is my Guardian Demoness but I like to look at her and the cherub children and think this is our family in the Gods that gave me a portrait of themselves.

I have a sentimentality towards this picture. I'm on my own physically but I'm not alone.

Hail Queen Atarte.

Thanks for sharing your experience with me.

The Gods communicate in such diversified ways, you just need to pay attention. In your case it seems rather blatant so good on you.

HAIL ASTARTE

Hi,

I´m new here. Astaroth is my demoness guardian. I discovered it some years ago when my dear Mother and Queen Astaroth appeared to me in my dreams. She did this when i asked Father Satan who was my Demon/Demoness Guardian. I didn´t know the name Astaroth and it was revealed in my dreams. When i saw this topic, my heart felt so warm because since the begining, when i speak to Astaroth, i call Her My Mother, My Queen. Since english is not my mother language, it´s quite difficult to express myself, but anyway, i want to express my gratitude to my dear Queen Astaroth. Altough i´m a male, i do understand the power of women and i do understant how IMPORTANT they are in our great SATAN´s family.

HAIL Satan!
HAIL Astaroth!
HAIL Belzebub!
HAIL Lilith!

pedro_Astaroth said:
Hi,

I´m new here. Astaroth is my demoness guardian. I discovered it some years ago when my dear Mother and Queen Astaroth appeared to me in my dreams. She did this when i asked Father Satan who was my Demon/Demoness Guardian. I didn´t know the name Astaroth and it was revealed in my dreams. When i saw this topic, my heart felt so warm because since the begining, when i speak to Astaroth, i call Her My Mother, My Queen. Since english is not my mother language, it´s quite difficult to express myself, but anyway, i want to express my gratitude to my dear Queen Astaroth. Altough i´m a male, i do understand the power of women and i do understant how IMPORTANT they are in our great SATAN´s family.

HAIL Satan!
HAIL Astaroth!
HAIL Belzebub!
HAIL Lilith!

Our Queen prefers to be called "Astarte".

Her Name is Astarte.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AstarteHC.html

Also, Beelzebul*. Or Baal Zebul.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/BeelzebulHC.html

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=330059 time=1646161353 user_id=57]
This ritual is astounding. Bear in mind, the feminine has been attacked and suppressed for centuries. Many men and women believe being soft and feminine equates to being weak and inferior. Astarte has the most beautiful, womanly, feminine, flowery energy you can imagine, and it radiates all the way here on Earth.

Most men, and most women, do not understand true femininity. The enemy for centuries called Her a man, trying to block out this energy. Let me try to explain it to those who don’t quite understand how “soft” can actually be strong. This might be a strange analogy but you will get the idea:

Let’s say we have a block, like the size of a brick, made of lead. Now put spikes on it, it’s like masculine energy. Glass spikes is like Azazel’s energy, as His is clear and sharp like glass. Now instead of spikes, let’s cover the block of lead with soft velvet, in a beautiful floral pattern. It is still very strong, you can throw it at someone and bash their brains out. But it is soft and luxurious to feel. It is soft and beautiful, yet it is strong and powerful.

Women will benefit from this ritual for Astarte, as it will help you come into contact with your own feminine energy, and understand the deep power that it has. You don’t need to be masculine and act and dress like a man to be powerful!

Men will benefit from this ritual, as you will understand and appreciate true feminine energy, and understand that we need it here on Earth.

The world, the universe, needs both masculine and feminine, in their true and pure forms. This balance is sacred.

After doing the ritual, you can meditate on Astarte’s sigil, and read Her pages to feel closer to Her:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AstarteHC.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astaroth.html

Astarte's Ritual;
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68481

Hail Astarte!
Hail Satan!
i actually did two more extra days without realizing it. i did the ritual for two more days on accident. either way, the ritual of Astarte felt Different than Satans Absolution ritual. it felt...how do i put this into words.......it fel BIG . GRAND. HUGE. i actually had to stop between vibrations to actually clear my head the energy was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for me to handle. Hail Astarte

Personal Growth said:

No offense, but this is not the smart way to go about this. The strength of the RTR, like all workings, comes from your own soul's power. Besides the RTR, you are screwing yourself of all the fruits of advancement. A smart solution would be to reduce the time spent on RTR's, such as only doing the FRTR, or just doing a 3x RTR, then using that time for empowerment.

The above is especially true if you are doing multiple RTR's. However, even if you are short on time, it is still not really correct to only do RTR's and not any advancement.

If there are broader obstacles or reasons why you do this, please share so that you can find your solution(s). Please take the messages that you receive from the Gods seriously, such as what you felt from Astarte.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=332058 time=1646710776 user_id=21286]
Personal Growth said:

No offense, but this is not the smart way to go about this. The strength of the RTR, like all workings, comes from your own soul's power. Besides the RTR, you are screwing yourself of all the fruits of advancement. A smart solution would be to reduce the time spent on RTR's, such as only doing the FRTR, or just doing a 3x RTR, then using that time for empowerment.

The above is especially true if you are doing multiple RTR's. However, even if you are short on time, it is still not really correct to only do RTR's and not any advancement.

If there are broader obstacles or reasons why you do this, please share so that you can find your solution(s). Please take the messages that you receive from the Gods seriously, such as what you felt from Astarte.

You are right it's just that I have stamina for the rituals now and find them easy like reading.

In my mind I'm doing what we were told not to....

In my mind I'm thinking the Gods will help me because I work so hard on the Spiritual Warfare front.

Now although I like others have had blatant help from our Gods. I read the post saying that's not how it works.

We do the RTR's for this world and its people not the Gods. So it's a one sided deal. I know the Gods want us to advance. That's the main purpose of our souls.

You're right and it's just a battle with myself to start advancing and power meditation again.

The reasons are personal in that they were working and dross was coming to the surface and I didn't feel in control of myself.

My emotions were amplified. And my sensitivity and I kept feeling negativity.

I was going into trance when I wanted to sleep and couldn't sleep. My ego started becoming a problem because I felt the heat and energy. I felt powerful which I was not but knew I had more power than a non meditator.

Well spotted about the Astarte communication. That was definitely a communication.

It lasted a good couple of days where I felt strongly that sadness and disappointedness from her.

And I was thinking I better open my clairaudiance points so that I can communicate better with her.

I was looking at her picture in awe of her. And feeling she was crying with disappointedness at me. That she was so sad I was not advancing myself. It was a strong emotion that I carried around with me.

I had an ex of the enemy that was a constant distraction. She always was distracting my meditations.

The end came when the pain from being pulled too fast out of trance made me sit there in stress of the upcoming distraction during trance.

That's one thing I'm very angry about. That ex's constant disturbing made me associate trance with pain and I've resisted doing it after all of those painful too fast trying to come backs.

Thanks Mate I know what to do and three days ago tried starting Hatha Yoga again.

Oh my. Just imagine how I used to go to Yoga classes like four times a week and found meditating an enjoyment.

Now see what the wrong person can do to you. I'm on my own and choose to be for my spiritual advancement unless the right person just pops up.

I know what to do. I'm of Satans. I always was from as long as I can remember.

Thank you comrade.

MiniMe3388 said:
pedro_Astaroth said:
Hi,

HAIL Satan!
HAIL Astaroth!
HAIL Belzebub!
HAIL Lilith!

Our Queen prefers to be called "Astarte".

Thanks for the clarification. ;)

Personal Growth said:
You are right it's just that I have stamina for the rituals now and find them easy like reading.

Yeah, you should take this seriously as a separate problem. I remember you mentioning your ex before. That sort of stuff makes me so mad. Such people are directly fucking up Satanists, and the world by extension. They deserve to be bound, or worse if they don't stop.

Doing the entire spiritual routine is not easy, and you should make use of runes like Sowilo and Nauthiz to give you the ability to do it easier. In your case, specifically, I would recommend using Ansuz or Munka to remove any personal obstacles in your path

This is what I am doing: "This energy of Munka and Ansuz has permanently removed any obstacles from me or my life that hinder my productivity with my Satanic career, in the best way for me." x9 with Munka + Ansuz x90

You can modify it to suit you. Satanic career, for me, involves the entirety of my duties. As far as its results, it dug up some karma that was making me have extreme views about my routine, which were unintentionally damaging it.

Continued long enough, this working would remove anything in your path, including the negatives surrounding increasing sensitivity or other emotions.

------------------

As far as ego, yes this can be a problem. Some of it is justified, but we still need respect for others. As we advance ourselves, particularly our empathy, this will balance out any problems that come from excessive ego towards non-Satanists. Sometimes the path will be uncomfortable in this way, where it takes time to balance ourselves out.

As I've mentioned to others, yoga is great because it is much easier than intensive meditations. So it is good for gaining power which can then be used for workings, such as in this case where you may have obstacles regarding other advancement activities.

Going forward, you should definitely use Gebo and Ehwaz to find yourself a partner or friends, respectively, who truly and astrologically have your best interests at heart. Good luck!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=332323 time=1646770076 user_id=21286]
Personal Growth said:

Yeah, you should take this seriously as a separate problem. I remember you mentioning your ex before. That sort of stuff makes me so mad. Such people are directly fucking up Satanists, and the world by extension. They deserve to be bound, or worse if they don't stop.

Doing the entire spiritual routine is not easy, and you should make use of runes like Sowilo and Nauthiz to give you the ability to do it easier. In your case, specifically, I would recommend using Ansuz or Munka to remove any personal obstacles in your path

This is what I am doing: "This energy of Munka and Ansuz has permanently removed any obstacles from me or my life that hinder my productivity with my Satanic career, in the best way for me." x9 with Munka + Ansuz x90

You can modify it to suit you. Satanic career, for me, involves the entirety of my duties. As far as its results, it dug up some karma that was making me have extreme views about my routine, which were unintentionally damaging it.

Continued long enough, this working would remove anything in your path, including the negatives surrounding increasing sensitivity or other emotions.

------------------

As far as ego, yes this can be a problem. Some of it is justified, but we still need respect for others. As we advance ourselves, particularly our empathy, this will balance out any problems that come from excessive ego towards non-Satanists. Sometimes the path will be uncomfortable in this way, where it takes time to balance ourselves out.

As I've mentioned to others, yoga is great because it is much easier than intensive meditations. So it is good for gaining power which can then be used for workings, such as in this case where you may have obstacles regarding other advancement activities.

Going forward, you should definitely use Gebo and Ehwaz to find yourself a partner or friends, respectively, who truly and astrologically have your best interests at heart. Good luck!

Hi Mate,

I like your Munka and Ansuz Satanic career and obstacle removing working.

Any date to start it or just any time.

I also struggle to get stuck in because of my work which I need to keep. Your affirmation made me think no more job makes the time and energy I lose to work up. But coming out of my job would be a disaster so I will modify your affirmation to safeguard my income.

Thank you

The clusters of three dots at the points of the star of Inanna's sigil are extremely ancient and denote her high spiritual rank.
The three dots also represent the respect of innocent women. In India ,Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh, many women draw three dots on their chin and check to represent themselves beauty, happiness and to become the queen of her own husband and to be Lakshmi in her husband's house.

They draw three dots on chin and neck to represent themselves beauty, shyness and to become the queen of her own husband and to become Lakshmi in her husband's house.
Our culture, our women, our wife , our all mothers, our all sisters around the world are the queen of this Sanskrit world and Satan's world. They are her own husband's Lakshmi.

The pornography , the binding of women's sexual energy all rabbis fucking idiots are destroying women's virginity, are destroying women's shyness, beauty.
The Jews fucking rabbis idiots has created a tool , which known as " Be Digital Women", "Be sexy hot girl" , "Be sexy hot wife". The word "Digital" is being used by Jews and their propaganda to slave women . The word "Digital" is being used by Jews and their propaganda to burn the house of women's husband and to separate and break their and their husband's domestic life . This method was being used by Jews since thousands thousands years ago which tool was known as "Religion".

We have to prevent it, We need specific weapons to stop it. The Mother Of Gods And Men, Queen Of Heaven, The Lady Astarte's energy must be strong in women's mind, soul and heart.

Hail Satya!!!!!
Hail Lakshmi!!!

May all women can protect their own family life, husband's life, their own culture. May our mothers and sisters always be safe. This is my prayer to the Lord Satan.

Personal Growth said:
I like your Munka and Ansuz Satanic career and obstacle removing working.

Any date to start it or just any time.

I also struggle to get stuck in because of my work which I need to keep. Your affirmation made me think no more job makes the time and energy I lose to work up. But coming out of my job would be a disaster so I will modify your affirmation to safeguard my income.

Thank you

Start on a waning moon, under Pisces, Scorpio, or Aquarius signs, such as March 27th.

Yeah, the affirmation and working should always be positive and intended as such. Don't believe or program it to inadvertently fuck up your job or anything else. When you send the energy out, it is helping you, not harming you.

I use the wording "in the best way for me", to confirm that, but also to make sure it starts working on the worst karma first. For me, this dug up personal problems, but for others, it may work externally first.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back