Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Setting, Achieving and Importance of Goals by HPS Maxine Dietrich

Braun666

The following excerpt was taken from HPS Maxine Dietrich's "2011, 2012, 2013, Sermons Volume 2" PDF, topic "The Tarot – Sermon 1/July/2014" found in the sermons section on the JoS website. I used it as inspiration for certain undertakings I'm going through and for guidance as well.

Also would recommend newer members and even experienced members go back to her sermons as I have gathered much renewed inspiration from going back to these over the years and it acts as a reminder of how far I've come since joining this path. FOREVER grateful to HPS Maxine Dietrich and all that she has provided to this community in the form of guidance and sermons. I really miss her direct presence(although I know she's still with us).

In closing, in regards to meditation- whenever you raise your powers through
yoga, mantra, or anything else, it is important to state affirmations. Never
let the energy go undirected or to waste. Goals are exceptionally important
and give meaning to life. Go over your personal goals. You can also write
your goals in your black book...short term goals, long-term goals; anything
you wish to accomplish. Take one of these goals and state an affirmation
right after your daily meditation. This needn't be long. You can affirm 7-10
times with focus. Visualization also is a great help using the white-gold
light upon what you wish to manifest. This can also be engulfing yourself in
the light of the astral Sun. Always state your affirmations in the present
tense and use as many of your astral senses in the visualization as you can,
such as astral smell, if applicable, astral hearing, touch and most
important- vision. Visualize yourself as if it is already happening along
with your affirmations. Following the affirmations is a good time for void
meditation, even if only for 10-15 minutes.

Goals give a sense of purpose and direction in life and make life
meaningful. Always work to finish what you start. The loser is the one who
quits. A winner is the one who gets back up. The winner finishes what he/she
starts. In life, on the road to accomplishing a goal, oftentimes, especially
in when working on larger more important goals, we encounter obstacles. The
winner will persist in spite of the obstacles. The loser will quit.
Meditation is an excellent help in breaking through and surviving obstacles.
Meditation also can help give us solutions to problems that cannot be
directly dealt with in the material world, such as smoothing over certain
situations, dealing with others and so forth.

Yes, indeed. Her sermons are always an inspiration and comfort to read. I am always feeling nostalgic when reading her work. I can even hear her voice in my head whilst reading it. She is iconic! Lately I've also been rehearsing/revising bits by bits the JoS. It is very important and fun!

A beautiful reminder Braun 666, thank you!

I read/heard Her sermons before even joining the Yahoo groups and I can say Her words in those sermons have stuck with me for about what's about to be a decade next month and this specific one is up there with the advice I use to go about things. Thank you for sharing this for others who haven't read them or maybe forgot and also giving me a fresh reminder straight from Her own words.

Hail Satan!

Hail Maxine!

I remember as a newly dedicated one and before as well, I would listen to her videos on YouTube (which are still up somehow) and just take in the information she would share. I will be revisiting them soon.

Braun666 said:
The following excerpt was taken from HPS Maxine Dietrich's "2011, 2012, 2013, Sermons Volume 2" PDF, topic "The Tarot – Sermon 1/July/2014" found in the sermons section on the JoS website. I used it as inspiration for certain undertakings I'm going through and for guidance as well.

Also would recommend newer members and even experienced members go back to her sermons as I have gathered much renewed inspiration from going back to these over the years and it acts as a reminder of how far I've come since joining this path. FOREVER grateful to HPS Maxine Dietrich and all that she has provided to this community in the form of guidance and sermons. I really miss her direct presence(although I know she's still with us).

I didn't remember well what you mentioned, but reading it I remembered why the great Maxine is my idol :cool:

Why does the Pentagram in your signature have a circle around it?

Woodlandman said:
What if I just lose interest in something, and just don't want to continue?
It depends, if it's something that has to to with your health like exercising you shouldn't let your emotions stop you from doing it.
If it's just a basic hobby you tried but you can't bother to keep going then it would rather be a waste of time if you kept at it if you don't enjoy it.

Woodlandman said:

Setbacks are normal, and feeling like one can’t go on is also expected to be felt along this path. A look at any modern society and you see that this subtle praise of death. Also once one becomes advanced they can see that direction of most is decay or keeping the cycle of death reincarnation going. Many have short time horizons and “YOLO” mentality. Things are really backwards.

You should not give up ever as Satan will NEVER give up on you, speaking from experience. As long as you get back up, Satan will lead you along this path provided you heart remains pure and you set the intentions. One should think about his patience and his perception of time differing greatly from ours.

I suggest you look to your natal astrological chart for clues as to what inclinations you have and use it as reinforcement when you properly disseminate what potentially needs fixing in your lifetime. Lack of motivation is usually based on a paradigm one has formed where their habits lead to an outcome of lethargy, laziness etc. Countering this is really key and again never giving up as Satan understands and will not blame one for conditions of the sort but help, encourage, guide someone again provided they are open to him.

My advice to you would be perhaps state affirmations 25x first thing in as this sets the tone for the day and is the first thing your mind thinks about. And also 25x at night for this will have your subconscious mind work overnight to find solutions and also programs it so that you stay in line with your will.

Feel free to be more specific if you require more detailed guidance and advice.

Korpi said:
Why does the Pentagram in your signature have a circle around it?

But to tell the truth it is not that there is any meaning specified, only that I liked it aesthetically but hoped that there is not something wrong.

Aquarius said:
Woodlandman said:
It depends, if it's something that has to to with your health like exercising you shouldn't let your emotions stop you from doing it.
If it's just a basic hobby you tried but you can't bother to keep going then it would rather be a waste of time if you kept at it if you don't enjoy it.

I was thinking about a hobby. I was studying something that I thought I can get good at and make decent oney out of it but after meditating for some time, I started to gain deeper understanding of who i am and all, and completely lost interest in this activity, as I understood that it will not fullfill me and the field has no future.

I think if someone has realised that something is useless to him, then there is no point in forcing yourself to countiune doing this.

Braun666 said:
Woodlandman said:

Setbacks are normal, and feeling like one can’t go on is also expected to be felt along this path. A look at any modern society and you see that this subtle praise of death. Also once one becomes advanced they can see that direction of most is decay or keeping the cycle of death reincarnation going. Many have short time horizons and “YOLO” mentality. Things are really backwards.

You should not give up ever as Satan will NEVER give up on you, speaking from experience. As long as you get back up, Satan will lead you along this path provided you heart remains pure and you set the intentions. One should think about his patience and his perception of time differing greatly from ours.

I suggest you look to your natal astrological chart for clues as to what inclinations you have and use it as reinforcement when you properly disseminate what potentially needs fixing in your lifetime. Lack of motivation is usually based on a paradigm one has formed where their habits lead to an outcome of lethargy, laziness etc. Countering this is really key and again never giving up as Satan understands and will not blame one for conditions of the sort but help, encourage, guide someone again provided they are open to him.

My advice to you would be perhaps state affirmations 25x first thing in as this sets the tone for the day and is the first thing your mind thinks about. And also 25x at night for this will have your subconscious mind work overnight to find solutions and also programs it so that you stay in line with your will.

Feel free to be more specific if you require more detailed guidance and advice.

No, I didn't stop meditating if that was what you thought. Meditation gave me a deeper insight on the state of things, and I just lost interest in something and droped it.

Thanks for the answers.

In closing, in regards to meditation- whenever you raise your powers through yoga, mantra, or anything else, it is important to state affirmations. Never let the energy go undirected or to waste. Goals are exceptionally important
and give meaning to life.

The above statement is complimented by another sermon of Maxine Dietrich regarding maintaining ones state of mind and thoughts, especially so after reaching a certain level. The reason she describes it, compared to a needle thrown at a window in which the window may not even have a dent but would be a different case if the needle was spinning at the speed of light.

Regardless, thoughts are energy and you manifest what you dwell upon so one should keep their thoughts in check at all times, especially during peak times of energy. Ones goals/ambitions should always be the main focus, regardless of what life circumstances may make you believe otherwise.

This sermon always stuck to me and is a great reminder and further encouraged me to pursue my ambitions, and also look back at how far I've come.

Woodlandman said:

Try the method: slow down a bit!
Keep going, but keep the pace minimal, in every sense.
Along with that, motivate yourself, watch motivational videos, read sermons or just quotes that get you going,
Feel the fire start.
Listen to music that gets you going, that fills you with emotion.

You have to do this little by little, of course.

I hope that's right for you, and that you can take what's good for you from there.
Always do the exercises that you feel and see fit for your soul.
Your own style!

Fire Kobra said:
Woodlandman said:

Try the method: slow down a bit!
Keep going, but keep the pace minimal, in every sense.
Along with that, motivate yourself, watch motivational videos, read sermons or just quotes that get you going,
Feel the fire start.
Listen to music that gets you going, that fills you with emotion.

You have to do this little by little, of course.

I hope that's right for you, and that you can take what's good for you from there.
Always do the exercises that you feel and see fit for your soul.
Your own style!

Thanks for reply. This is a good advice. I think I did a right choice, even had a dream symbolizing that I'm on a right path now.

hailourtruegod said:
I read/heard Her sermons before even joining the Yahoo groups and I can say Her words in those sermons have stuck with me for about what's about to be a decade next month and this specific one is up there with the advice I use to go about things. Thank you for sharing this for others who haven't read them or maybe forgot and also giving me a fresh reminder straight from Her own words.

Hail Satan!

Hail Maxine!

Her sermons are UNFORGETTABLE.

Hail Satan Forever!!!

Braun666 said:

Hi! You said you miss Maxine's direct presence and that she is still with us. What do you mean? Did she became a Goddess? Few weeks ago i read that Satan said she completed her mission on this planet.

Hail Satan!

JoS Cyber Security said:
Braun666 said:

Hi! You said you miss Maxine's direct presence and that she is still with us. What do you mean? Did she became a Goddess? Few weeks ago i read that Satan said she completed her mission on this planet.

Hail Satan!

What I meant was that she was definitely 100% about what she started under Satan’s guidance, and this shows throughout her writings and the JoS body of work as a whole, it’s truly remarkable when one really thinks about it.

Though what changed in the way of “direct presence” hasn’t really changed in essence and spirit. Which are the lasting things one does along the path if they are true Satanists… the dedication ritual to Satan, working on ones soul, direct contact with Satan and the Gods, work and life mission pointed at serving their cause and projects for them… etc. And the list goes.

This doesn’t just “go away”, that influence and degree of her dedication lingers for those that remember her direct involvement in shaping true Satanists but also her intent on ensuring the success of the JoS and Satan’s cause, paraphrasing but as she once put it that she would like to “hammer the last nails on the coffin of the odious program of xtianity”.

She is still present with Satan’s cause in a “spirit sense”, as her souls direction is aligned with Satan as she stated on multiple occasions. The creation of the JoS I would say is a prime indication of this, her actions, the depth of knowledge shared freely etc.

Such alignment to the Satanic grail and cause is eternal once one is truly set on it. The feelings of knowing such comes from having the ability and sensitivity to “sense” all of this, in addition to spirits and a heightened perception, which will ultimately come down to experience.

I’d much rather leave it at that stir speculation on what might have been the aftermath of reduced activity in the forums and JoS as a whole, as a respect for her privacy.

Braun666 said:

I am glad someone still posts her sermons. I remember very well, when I was new to JOS years ago, reading them provided inspiration, as well as comfort during difficult times, or when I felt attacked by the enemy or its followers through psychic attack when I was not yet adept at meditation work to protect myself. Even now that I am adept, I still find reading her sermons a true inspiration, and guidance in my life, and I highly recommend them for newbies as well as experienced Spiritual Satanists. I hope she is doing well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back