Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

“But What Does Yoga Actually Do?”

HPS Lydia

Yoga means yoke, to unite – specifically, the body, mind, and soul. Yoga works these 3 areas, bringing harmony, increased awareness, and increased self-control. It also allows for the fullest expression of one’s highest self, and the individual personality, in the best and healthiest possible manner.

Something to note: most people, when they hear the word “control”, they think of it in the negative. It has both a negative and a positive connotation, so free yourself from thinking of it in only the negative. In this sense, controlling oneself does not mean repressing, suppressing, or stifling oneself. It simply means that you are in control of how you act and when and where; you have the freedom to choose how you act and react in direct relation to the pure identity of your highest self, instead of automatically giving in to emotional or mental reactions, or psychological programmings.

The enemy, as always, tries it’s hardest to control (in the negative connotation) yoga and yoga practitioners. They advise people to do yoga without eating first in the morning, and being vegetarian, if not vegan. Starvation is one of the common tactics used in brainwashing and mind-programming, as it allows the person to become too receptive to programmings and thought-forms. Try to eat when you need to eat, and as much as your body needs.

Yoga heals the body, mind, and soul. We are not just spiritual beings, nor are we just material bodies. We are both, plus consciousness. Yoga is not like regular athletics that work only the body; nor is it like passive meditation that works only the soul; nor is it an intellectual pursuit that only works the mind. It unites and harmonizes all, strengthening all, empowering all aspects of our being. Yes, including the mind, as explained in my post on Increasing Awareness, which is to be done with as many yoga asanas as you are able to easily and conveniently do, gradually building up and expanding your consciousness throughout your body, and beyond.

To further explain what yoga does: The body has 144,000 nadis, which are energy channels and pathways throughout the entire body. They all connect to the Solar Plexus chakra. The main nadis of Sushumna, Ida, and Pingala in the spine are empowered through the practice of kundalini yoga, but the rest of the nadis need to be stretched, strengthened, and cleared. Only a proper and thorough yoga practice can do this. This is one of the reasons why people can’t advance after the death of the physical body, and why we must be incarnated again and again – the physical body is absolutely essential for spiritual advancement.

Simple stretching is a basic introduction to the physical practice of yoga. As you advance, you will utilize your mind and consciousness in each asana, using your breath to allow for opening and healing of the nadis and the circulation of your spiritual energy, otherwise known as your Qi, or bioelectricity. Don’t think this is overly complicated, it is actually quite easy and basic as you do it, much of this happens naturally. It is just what happens when you do yoga.

Yoga, as well as pranayama and meditation, increases our bioelectricity levels. When our levels are consistently higher, we are stronger in every way, and we can use our energy to improve our lives. People on a low spiritual level are subject to many curses and negative planetary influences and transits. Being on a higher level raises us to where much of this no longer affects us. We radiate a spiritual light, as opposed to the average degenerate who sucks the life force and spiritual energy from others. Many people feel like they are struggling to stay afloat, struggling like a person fighting against the tides. A consistent yoga practice will raise you up and allow you to shine brightly and have strength – strength of physical body, strength of mind, strength of emotions, and strength of spirit. This all-encompassing strength gives unlimited potential for everything good and positive in our lives; in our advancement towards Godhood; and in our benevolent influence upon the common people on our planet. And it of course makes us stronger warriors in our fight against our enemies.

Getting back to how yoga helps the mental side of our being. The benefits of a yoga practice on the mind cannot be acclaimed enough. Putting your physical body into a position, feeling the stillness of the mind as you concentrate your thoughts and mental effort into holding the pose, focusing on your breath while maintaining balance and posture… can you feel it? It calms, strengthens, refreshes, and nourishes the mind. Anyone suffering from anxiety, mental illness, or mental hyperactivity will benefit immensely. People who are weak-minded or anything of the sort will feel stronger in every way.

If you do not do yoga, as I know a lot of members here simply aren’t into it, then this can hamper your advancement. Energy/qi will stagnate in various areas of your body, and can manifest in abnormal and harmful ways. We are all individuals however, based on our past lives, inherited physical genetics, and so on. Some people don’t need much yoga at all to advance, while some other people may need a lot of yoga daily. If all you currently need is 10 minutes a day, then consider that at some point in the future, you might need to do more. And it might be that you only need to delve deeply into a yoga practice for a period of time, to work through whatever spiritual, physical, emotional, or mental obstacles you have, to reach a higher level, and then perhaps you can lessen your practice afterwards. This is all individual.

Yoga also re-trains the body and mind. A lot of people have defections in their body, and mental and emotional blockages. A proper yoga practice, combined with eating healthy food (which includes eating meat), and spiritual cleaning of the soul and chakras, will heal the body and mind. Yoga will help your muscles, nerves, organs, lungs, bones, spine, digestive system, hormones, brain... literally everything.

Certain asanas can feel unpleasant, not enjoyable for us. But as we advance in yoga and master the asanas, walls come down in the mind. Breakthroughs of all types often happen after we achieve the mastery of an asana we previously had trouble performing. Even just doing a modification of a difficult asana, held long enough, can accomplish this.

In closing, don’t ever look to yoga as being something weird, difficult, or strange. There are endless free resources online and in library books to teach yoga. Many videos too. Try some, see what feels good for you, and let your practice grow on it’s own!

Thanks a lot for this post. I often struggle with hatha yoga and I'm more into kundalini yoga and Qi Gong. I'll try to be doing hatha yoga more frequently. I have a lot of bioelectricity from my kundalini and honestly I wouldn't want it to get stuck. Even right now I feel like I'm burning up. I really needed this.

Hail Satan!

Very interesting and nice writing. I was looking for “Kundalini Yoga Basic Spinal Energy Series KY kriyas” video where someone would show how to do it correctly, but I don’t trust those videos and I do as it showed in pictures, maybe someone knows where I can find right video of these?

Wonderful, Lydia! Very motivating and it was a very good read! Thank you for this!

I have found yoga to help in stressful and chaotic periods in my life. An example is I had a lot of repressed emotions and hang-ups for certain matters. During a yoga practice and in a particular asanas, I started to cry out of nowhere. My mind was then flooded with "episodes" from certain traumas. I then started to question them and deal with them. It was very rewarding. The body remembers, as well as the soul. When flexing the body, opening up energy points and pathways, it helps stuck and repressed energies to be navigated back to the mind and conscious, so we can fix and heal ourselves from it. Avoiding dealing with such repression and hang-ups only creates backlashes in the future. We are all individuals, so we all learn and advance in different paths. But yoga is indeed very beneficial if you just let it.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329563 time=1646052603 user_id=57]
Yoga means yoke, to unite – specifically, the body, mind, and soul. Yoga works these 3 areas, bringing harmony, increased awareness, and increased self-control. It also allows for the fullest expression of one’s highest self, and the individual personality, in the best and healthiest possible manner.

Something to note: most people, when they hear the word “control”, they think of it in the negative. It has both a negative and a positive connotation, so free yourself from thinking of it in only the negative. In this sense, controlling oneself does not mean repressing, suppressing, or stifling oneself. It simply means that you are in control of how you act and when and where; you have the freedom to choose how you act and react in direct relation to the pure identity of your highest self, instead of automatically giving in to emotional or mental reactions, or psychological programmings.

The enemy, as always, tries it’s hardest to control (in the negative connotation) yoga and yoga practitioners. They advise people to do yoga without eating first in the morning, and being vegetarian, if not vegan. Starvation is one of the common tactics used in brainwashing and mind-programming, as it allows the person to become too receptive to programmings and thought-forms. Try to eat when you need to eat, and as much as your body needs.

Yoga heals the body, mind, and soul. We are not just spiritual beings, nor are we just material bodies. We are both, plus consciousness. Yoga is not like regular athletics that work only the body; nor is it like passive meditation that works only the soul; nor is it an intellectual pursuit that only works the mind. It unites and harmonizes all, strengthening all, empowering all aspects of our being. Yes, including the mind, as explained in my post on Increasing Awareness, which is to be done with as many yoga asanas as you are able to easily and conveniently do, gradually building up and expanding your consciousness throughout your body, and beyond.

To further explain what yoga does: The body has 140,000 nadis, which are energy channels and pathways throughout the entire body. They all connect to the Solar Plexus chakra. The main nadis of Sushumna, Ida, and Pingala in the spine are empowered through the practice of kundalini yoga, but the rest of the nadis need to be stretched, strengthened, and cleared. Only a proper and thorough yoga practice can do this. This is one of the reasons why people can’t advance after the death of the physical body, and why we must be incarnated again and again – the physical body is absolutely essential for spiritual advancement.

Simple stretching is a basic introduction to the physical practice of yoga. As you advance, you will utilize your mind and consciousness in each asana, using your breath to allow for opening and healing of the nadis and the circulation of your spiritual energy, otherwise known as your Qi, or bioelectricity. Don’t think this is overly complicated, it is actually quite easy and basic as you do it, much of this happens naturally. It is just what happens when you do yoga.

Yoga, as well as pranayama and meditation, increases our bioelectricity levels. When our levels are consistently higher, we are stronger in every way, and we can use our energy to improve our lives. People on a low spiritual level are subject to many curses and negative planetary influences and transits. Being on a higher level raises us to where much of this no longer affects us. We radiate a spiritual light, as opposed to the average degenerate who sucks the life force and spiritual energy from others. Many people feel like they are struggling to stay afloat, struggling like a person fighting against the tides. A consistent yoga practice will raise you up and allow you to shine brightly and have strength – strength of physical body, strength of mind, strength of emotions, and strength of spirit. This all-encompassing strength gives unlimited potential for everything good and positive in our lives; in our advancement towards Godhood; and in our benevolent influence upon the common people on our planet. And it of course makes us stronger warriors in our fight against our enemies.

Getting back to how yoga helps the mental side of our being. The benefits of a yoga practice on the mind cannot be acclaimed enough. Putting your physical body into a position, feeling the stillness of the mind as you concentrate your thoughts and mental effort into holding the pose, focusing on your breath while maintaining balance and posture… can you feel it? It calms, strengthens, refreshes, and nourishes the mind. Anyone suffering from anxiety, mental illness, or mental hyperactivity will benefit immensely. People who are weak-minded or anything of the sort will feel stronger in every way.

If you do not do yoga, as I know a lot of members here simply aren’t into it, then this can hamper your advancement. Energy/qi will stagnate in various areas of your body, and can manifest in abnormal and harmful ways. We are all individuals however, based on our past lives, inherited physical genetics, and so on. Some people don’t need much yoga at all to advance, while some other people may need a lot of yoga daily. If all you currently need is 10 minutes a day, then consider that at some point in the future, you might need to do more. And it might be that you only need to delve deeply into a yoga practice for a period of time, to work through whatever spiritual, physical, emotional, or mental obstacles you have, to reach a higher level, and then perhaps you can lessen your practice afterwards. This is all individual.

Yoga also re-trains the body and mind. A lot of people have defections in their body, and mental and emotional blockages. A proper yoga practice, combined with eating healthy food (which includes eating meat), and spiritual cleaning of the soul and chakras, will heal the body and mind. Yoga will help your muscles, nerves, organs, lungs, bones, spine, digestive system, hormones, brain... literally everything.

Certain asanas can feel unpleasant, not enjoyable for us. But as we advance in yoga and master the asanas, walls come down in the mind. Breakthroughs of all types often happen after we achieve the mastery of an asana we previously had trouble performing. Even just doing a modification of a difficult asana, held long enough, can accomplish this.

In closing, don’t ever look to yoga as being something weird, difficult, or strange. There are endless free resources online and in library books to teach yoga. Many videos too. Try some, see what feels good for you, and let your practice grow on it’s own!
How many hours should dec take a break while doing yoga? And can this be up to 6 hours? I want to do yoga 3 times a day. Can Kundalini be done 108x6 in a single session?

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=329655 time=1646072160 user_id=19170]
Thanks a lot for this post. I often struggle with hatha yoga and I'm more into kundalini yoga and Qi Gong. I'll try to be doing hatha yoga more frequently. I have a lot of bioelectricity from my kundalini and honestly I wouldn't want it to get stuck. Even right now I feel like I'm burning up. I really needed this.

Hail Satan!

I did Qi Gong constantly for several months last year but in my opinion from these experiences there's no comparison to the feeling you get after a good hatha yoga session especially after me doing yoga constantly for several months now.

I stopped the Qi Gong a while ago and might go back to it when I want a boost of energy but it doesn't come close to the energy I feel now and it feels much more "smooth" and free.

I've been finding a lot of stuff that I had to fix and need time to adjust cuz it's pretty bad but I'm on my way now and I FEEL like I'm on the right track. So put me in as one of those who really needed it lol. Can't recommend yoga enough :D :geek:

TerKorian666 said:
Very interesting and nice writing. I was looking for “Kundalini Yoga Basic Spinal Energy Series KY kriyas” video where someone would show how to do it correctly, but I don’t trust those videos and I do as it showed in pictures, maybe someone knows where I can find right video of these?

I had previously linked a video. This is accurate, as shown in the pictures by Yogi Bhajan on pinklotus. All of this women's videos are accurate demonstrations of the kriyas on pinklotus, with the exception of some modifications which are still effective.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evmO1igrgyc

Darkpagan666 said:
Thanks for the input. It is quite common for people to cry and let out emotions during practice, until the problems are resolved and cleared away.

Kebabguy said:
There is no need for that. Just like there is no need to do merkaba 20x a day, as you have mentioned before.

Lydeos Ostreo said:
Thank you for this post Lydia. I have a question, have you ever askee the Gods or your Guardian Demon about the topic of vegetarian diet, about the benefits and cons of eating meat, and what sort of meat is good or not? I have asked the Gods such questions. But I want to know what they answered you if you had asked them.

As for practicing on an empty stomach, Azazel told me that meditation on an empty stomach is beneficial. However, when I'm really hungry, he advises me to have breakfast, wait for at lest 30 minutes, then return to meditating.

I would also add that you can say an affirmation after doing any yoga or pranayama. Since you are raising energy, you may want to direct it somehow, preferably positively.

It is in the Ayurvedic texts that we need to eat meat. I tried vegetarianism for a while and it made me sick, I can't go more than 2 days without meat. I have done workings in the past for health, which always leads to finding correct knowledge on health related matters. So I've never needed to directly ask the Gods that, especially since HPS Maxine also said we need to eat meat.

It also depends on the person, empty stomach or full. I can't meditate after eating lunch or supper, but after breakfast there are no problems for me.

I could have added about stating affirmations after yoga, but this is something very basic, it is written everywhere, so I did not think to include it again. I feel like I am treating members as having low iq if I state the same basic things over and over again.

Lydia [JG said:

To further explain what yoga does: The body has 140,000 nadis, which are energy channels and pathways throughout the entire body. They all connect to the Solar Plexus chakra. The main nadis of Sushumna, Ida, and Pingala in the spine are empowered through the practice of kundalini yoga, but the rest of the nadis need to be stretched, strengthened, and cleared. Only a proper and thorough yoga practice can do this. This is one of the reasons why people can’t advance after the death of the physical body, and why we must be incarnated again and again – the physical body is absolutely essential for spiritual advancement.

It seems to me that the nadis are 144000 *, still great post, I loved reading it. :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329876 time=1646116097 user_id=57]
TerKorian666 said:

I had previously linked a video. This is accurate, as shown in the pictures by Yogi Bhajan on pinklotus. All of this women's videos are accurate demonstrations of the kriyas on pinklotus, with the exception of some modifications which are still effective.

Darkpagan666 said:
Thanks for the input. It is quite common for people to cry and let out emotions during practice, until the problems are resolved and cleared away.

Kebabguy said:
There is no need for that. Just like there is no need to do merkaba 20x a day, as you have mentioned before.
I just want to improve quickly. By constantly doing a powerful meditation. I thought this was merkaba

Lydia [JG said:

Wonderful! Thank you for this post.

Many people feel that the body is a prison, but in fact the opposite is true: the body is the liberator of the soul (karma)?

The actual Yoga is turning your Awareness on itself and taking it within yourself to experience the Absolute Reality of ParaSiva. The timeless , spaceless formless Self God within. The sense of Existence is not coming from the physical body,this is the trap most people fall into ,it's coming from Brahman within you. Your soul body identifies with Brahman . This is the advice most Self Realised (Kundalini rising to the crown chakra) persons will give you,who are actually very few,it's actually not an easy feat. Identify with soul body and Brahman not with the physical body. Because the Kundalini has dropped ,you are in limited physical Awareness ,the physical body senses externalise the Awareness so they work against the actual Yoga. Which is withdraw of Awareness to experience ParaSiva within. Which is the purpose of the physical body, without it ParaSiva cannot be experienced. You are a naturally Superconsciouness being, what's standing between the physical and Superconscious All Knowing soul body is the mind, which is combination of the mental/intellectual and emotional/instinctive minds these are of the Astral Body. These minds externalise the Awareness from the soul body which identifies with God , Brahman, Siva and is your true self. So your are already accomplished. The All Seeing Eye of Horus the Udjat is not just symbolic of the pineal gland but your soul body ,your true self. The main purpose of Void meditation is to tame the intellectual and emotional minds of the Astral body so that your Awareness can withdraw from the physical body to experience the Superconscious manifested Light of the soul body and then go beyond that into the Absolute Reality called ParaSiva or the Void or Ultima Thule. Its timeless, formless , spaceless and has to be experienced and after it's experienced it can't be described. This corresponds with Kundalini rising to crown chakra. This is the actual Yoga. The mental/intellectual and emotional/ instinctive minds like to strongly identify with the physical body. It's "false ego" why because they convince you that you are separate from God and the Universe around you. They tell you that your sense of existence is in the physical body,the physical is the highest Reality and the case of atheists the only reality.
This is false and works against the actual Yoga experience. So an aspiring Yogin should be more internalised ,that is identify with Brahman than be externalised that's identifying with physical body. So the mind has been split into external (physical) and internal (Superconsciouness) the experience of ParaSiva/Ultima Thule merges the mind into one Superconsciouness permanently,the karmic seeds are burnt, you are liberated from the cycle of Karma. The physical, intellectual, emotional minds are in time consciousness this is what produces the Karmic seeds. Our desires take time to manifest. In Superconsciouness there's no time ,what one desires comes to them quickly,in an instant in some cases. It's the karmic seeds that keep us reincarnating because one needs a physical body to manifest them. So if you strongly identify with the physical body you will just leave for the physical senses and their pleasures. Limited in the intellectual and instinctive physical awareness , keeping you bound in the reincarnation cycle. The Advice is to identify with Brahman not the physical body. This internalises your Awareness and enhances the Yoga practices.
Now the internalising of your Awareness to experience Ultima Thule,is done in steps the so called 8 fold path. You have 1. Yamas / Karma yoga ,this teaches ethics and selfless service for God and the Gods ,this tames the instinctive/ emotional nature. 2 Niyamas these are mainly religious observances and introduction to the Gods. Developing a relationship with the Gods and believing that they are actual Real Beings not just allegories,mantras also fall under this , scripture readings and so on. This tames the intellectual mind which likes to embrace the physical and not the spiritual. 3. Then come Asanas ,Hatha Yoga. 4 Pranyamas ,the breathing exercises. 5 Pratyahara that is awareness withdraw going into trance, taming the senses. 6 Dharana which is concentrating on Brahman within ,this where Void meditation starts. 7. Dhyana which is one pointed meditation/
contemplation on God within. Then 8. you will have Samadhi of two kinds, first the Superconscious Light of the Soul Body ,savikalpa Samadhi. This can be had without Kundalini rising. It actually starts from the navel,the highest level being in the Third Eye. Then the second Samadhi is ParaSiva , Ultima Thule which is beyond the Superconscious Sun within,the Black Sun. This is called nirvikalpa Samadhi. It's in the Crown Chakra ,only Kundalini ParaSakti can take you into Ultima Thule. This is then moksha , liberation. The Eagle rising out of the Swastika, Ultima Thule, ParaSiva. All karmic seeds are burnt. It's beyond Ego Awareness and creation , that's why it's symbolised with the skull and bones. "Death " of the old ego. The bodies merge to experience this, the Soul, Astral and Physical bodies.
Now many people like to start at the high-end without introduction to the Gods for example. Going straight into Hatha , meditation yoga and so on. This of course will be futile. Hindus them they are brought up honoring and respecting the Gods ,them it's part of their upbringing. To most outsiders they skipp the steps and go into the high end yoga (Vedanta) that's why most get frustrated and stop or of they push it too far they can get severe Kundalini problems. A lot more can be added within the 8 steps ,what has been described is just the basic outline. The JOS meditations are of course powerful and are within the 8 steps.

The actual Yoga is turning your Awareness on itself and taking it within yourself to experience the Absolute Reality of ParaSiva. The timeless , spaceless formless Self God within. The sense of Existence is not coming from the physical body,this is the trap most people fall into ,it's coming from Brahman within you. Your soul body identifies with Brahman . This is the advice most Self Realised (Kundalini rising to the crown chakra) persons will give you,who are actually very few,it's actually not an easy feat. Identify with soul body and Brahman not with the physical body. Because the Kundalini has dropped ,you are in limited physical Awareness ,the physical body senses externalise the Awareness so they work against the actual Yoga. Which is withdraw of Awareness to experience ParaSiva within. Which is the purpose of the physical body, without it ParaSiva cannot be experienced. You are a naturally Superconsciouness being, what's standing between the physical and Superconscious All Knowing soul body is the mind, which is combination of the mental/intellectual and emotional/instinctive minds these are of the Astral Body. These minds externalise the Awareness from the soul body which identifies with God , Brahman, Siva and is your true self. So your are already accomplished. The All Seeing Eye of Horus the Udjat is not just symbolic of the pineal gland but your soul body ,your true self. The main purpose of Void meditation is to tame the intellectual and emotional minds of the Astral body so that your Awareness can withdraw from the physical body to experience the Superconscious manifested Light of the soul body and then go beyond that into the Absolute Reality called ParaSiva or the Void or Ultima Thule. Its timeless, formless , spaceless and has to be experienced and after it's experienced it can't be described. This corresponds with Kundalini rising to crown chakra. This is the actual Yoga. The mental/intellectual and emotional/ instinctive minds like to strongly identify with the physical body. It's "false ego" why because they convince you that you are separate from God and the Universe around you. They tell you that your sense of existence is in the physical body,the physical is the highest Reality and the case of atheists the only reality.
This is false and works against the actual Yoga experience. So an aspiring Yogin should be more internalised ,that is identify with Brahman than be externalised that's identifying with physical body. So the mind has been split into external (physical) and internal (Superconsciouness) the experience of ParaSiva/Ultima Thule merges the mind into one Superconsciouness permanently,the karmic seeds are burnt, you are liberated from the cycle of Karma. The physical, intellectual, emotional minds are in time consciousness this is what produces the Karmic seeds. Our desires take time to manifest. In Superconsciouness there's no time ,what one desires comes to them quickly,in an instant in some cases. It's the karmic seeds that keep us reincarnating because one needs a physical body to manifest them. So if you strongly identify with the physical body you will just leave for the physical senses and their pleasures. Limited in the intellectual and instinctive physical awareness , keeping you bound in the reincarnation cycle. The Advice is to identify with Brahman not the physical body. This internalises your Awareness and enhances the Yoga practices.
Now the internalising of your Awareness to experience Ultima Thule,is done in steps the so called 8 fold path. You have 1. Yamas / Karma yoga ,this teaches ethics and selfless service for God and the Gods ,this tames the instinctive/ emotional nature. 2 Niyamas these are mainly religious observances and introduction to the Gods. Developing a relationship with the Gods and believing that they are actual Real Beings not just allegories,mantras also fall under this , scripture readings and so on. This tames the intellectual mind which likes to embrace the physical and not the spiritual. 3. Then come Asanas ,Hatha Yoga. 4 Pranyamas ,the breathing exercises. 5 Pratyahara that is awareness withdraw going into trance, taming the senses. 6 Dharana which is concentrating on Brahman within ,this where Void meditation starts. 7. Dhyana which is one pointed meditation/
contemplation on God within. Then 8. you will have Samadhi of two kinds, first the Superconscious Light of the Soul Body ,savikalpa Samadhi. This can be had without Kundalini rising. It actually starts from the navel,the highest level being in the Third Eye. Then the second Samadhi is ParaSiva , Ultima Thule which is beyond the Superconscious Sun within,the Black Sun. This is called nirvikalpa Samadhi. It's in the Crown Chakra ,only Kundalini ParaSakti can take you into Ultima Thule. This is then moksha , liberation. The Eagle rising out of the Swastika, Ultima Thule, ParaSiva. All karmic seeds are burnt. It's beyond Ego Awareness and creation , that's why it's symbolised with the skull and bones. "Death " of the old ego. The bodies merge to experience this, the Soul, Astral and Physical bodies.
Now many people like to start at the high-end without introduction to the Gods for example. Going straight into Hatha , meditation yoga and so on. This of course will be futile. Hindus them they are brought up honoring and respecting the Gods ,them it's part of their upbringing. To most outsiders they skipp the steps and go into the high end yoga (Vedanta) that's why most get frustrated and stop or of they push it too far they can get severe Kundalini problems. A lot more can be added within the 8 steps ,what has been described is just the basic outline. The JOS meditations are of course powerful and are within the 8 steps.

Kebabguy said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329876 time=1646116097 user_id=57]
TerKorian666 said:

Darkpagan666 said:

Kebabguy said:
I just want to improve quickly. By constantly doing a powerful meditation. I thought this was merkaba

Spiritual practice have many forms. They correspond and stimulates the soul in different respects. Yoga, power breaths, merkaba, vibration on the chakras using words of power, all increase the bioelectricity, strengthens and empower the soul and mind, but in different manners. The way to achieve power and strength is not in just one singular way, they are many. Yoga is one way, but one has to include other forms of spiritual practice as well. This is mandatory for safe and steady advancement of the human soul. Yoga alone can only do so far as advancement is concerned. Yoga combined with words of power and power breaths, now that's something else. This boosts advancement and much more.

Lydeos Ostreo said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329883 time=1646116872 user_id=57]
Lydeos Ostreo said:
Thank you for this post Lydia. I have a question, have you ever askee the Gods or your Guardian Demon about the topic of vegetarian diet, about the benefits and cons of eating meat, and what sort of meat is good or not? I have asked the Gods such questions. But I want to know what they answered you if you had asked them.

As for practicing on an empty stomach, Azazel told me that meditation on an empty stomach is beneficial. However, when I'm really hungry, he advises me to have breakfast, wait for at lest 30 minutes, then return to meditating.

I would also add that you can say an affirmation after doing any yoga or pranayama. Since you are raising energy, you may want to direct it somehow, preferably positively.

It is in the Ayurvedic texts that we need to eat meat. I tried vegetarianism for a while and it made me sick, I can't go more than 2 days without meat. I have done workings in the past for health, which always leads to finding correct knowledge on health related matters. So I've never needed to directly ask the Gods that, especially since HPS Maxine also said we need to eat meat.

It also depends on the person, empty stomach or full. I can't meditate after eating lunch or supper, but after breakfast there are no problems for me.

I could have added about stating affirmations after yoga, but this is something very basic, it is written everywhere, so I did not think to include it again. I feel like I am treating members as having low iq if I state the same basic things over and over again.

I can't see the relationship between low IQ and repeating a vital piece of information and I also cannot understand how can you all go on writing sermons and preaching certain things having never asked the Gods if these things are correct in the first place. You said you haven't asked the Gods about that topic. But I have asked them. And they have an openion comepletely different from that promoted on JoS currently.

What have the gods told you? When you get to a certain point in your advancement you have the spiritual and logical independence to discern faults/misinformation from what is of value and trustworthy information. The Gods are also keeping an eye on the more advanced members, guiding them to correct and valuable information for them to give to other SS. The last thing SS needs is wrong and pseudo knowledge that will cause us harm. The forums have more than one advanced member that also can interfere if something is utterly false/wrong/harmful.

Because Lydia is indeed correct, she said nothing wrong in any way. Our diet should be our own choice. We indulge as we see fit. But also, people should be aware of how our diet can affect us. Because it affects us to a greater extent than most people would like. Vegetarianism is not for everybody. Meat such as red meat is also not for everybody. Some people are allergic or intolerant to certain proteins that is in meat, especially red meat. I myself can go for a week without meat, but that's where the line goes. I have only one day in a week where I only eat vegetables and drink water. But I cannot live without meat, as this is not in my nature. A friend of mine is vegetarian and very healthy. Remember that one diet does not fit all in that sense.

A proper diet if one wants to take more care of ones body should be somewhere between a holistic diet and a vata kapha diet. People tends to eat way more meat than they actually should and neglect vegetables, or include too little vegetables in their meals. Nowadays people eat chips, chocolate, all kinds of candies and junkfoods, and drinks a lot of soda in between their meals. This causes many problems for health. I am not saying one should stop indulging, but rather become better at moderating the intake. Many people also neglect working out.

As for raising energies...always complete with an affirmation. Energy takes the easiest way out, so don't let it dissipate or get stuck somewhere unpleasant.

I appreciate you making this post, some people ask why I do yoga and I come up short in explanation.

Question, I have been doing the JOS original yoga routine for around 2 years everyday, should I be switching it up(It still feels good and I have not mastered any of the asanas)? I also do the solar chakra yoga routine by you every morning but I cannot breathe out of my nose in poses like the bridge. Is this harmful?

Darkspirit said:
It seems to me that the nadis are 144000 *, still great post, I loved reading it. :)
Thanks, I corrected it. I wrote this fairly quickly.

Lydeos Ostreo said:
I can't see the relationship between low IQ and repeating a vital piece of information and I also cannot understand how can you all go on writing sermons and preaching certain things having never asked the Gods if these things are correct in the first place. You said you haven't asked the Gods about that topic. But I have asked them. And they have an openion comepletely different from that promoted on JoS currently.

I do not write sermons or preach anything. Just because I have not asked the Gods about vegetarianism specifically, does not mean I do not understand the Gods, or my health.

People should know the vital information without having it repeated over and over. I have been posting here for 11 years, I simply cannot and will not repeat the basics over and over. Every member here should familiarize themselves with the JoS and the basic fundamentals.

As for you saying the Gods told you differently than what is on the JoS, that is a very common tactic among the enemy, which we have seen a lot of lately here. It's to the point where anyone mentions that within their first few posts, red flags go up.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=330018 time=1646152378 user_id=57]
Darkspirit said:

Lydeos Ostreo said:

I do not write sermons or preach anything. Just because I have not asked the Gods about vegetarianism specifically, does not mean I do not understand the Gods, or my health.

People should know the vital information without having it repeated over and over. I have been posting here for 11 years, I simply cannot and will not repeat the basics over and over. Every member here should familiarize themselves with the JoS and the basic fundamentals.

As for you saying the Gods told you differently than what is on the JoS, that is a very common tactic among the enemy, which we have seen a lot of lately here. It's to the point where anyone mentions that within their first few posts, red flags go up.

Red flag indeed

hailourtruegod said:
Red flag indeed

It's the usual: post a seemingly normal post, questioning a few things. Then, pick apart what is replied to them, and mentioning that the JoS is wrong. Always the same theme, it's boring to see it happen again and again.

Lydia [JG said:
Darkspirit said:

No and I've been here for a long time but I like to help out when I can ... :)

Lydeos Ostreo said:

And as for that, I can't believe they even use such a trivial argument just to attack.

Lydeos Ostreo said:
Moreover, the Ayurveda has been heavily corrupted. You may know these details if you do not economize any communication with our Great Gods. The current Ayurveda promotes drinking urine. Lol. Thus, it is not reliable anymore. The original Ayurveda as Satan told me does not mention any urine therapy, for example. The Ayurveda has become a source of enlightenment whence we receive ideas for inspiration but take none for granted without consulting the Gods or check reliable sources.

You did not give us any groundbreaking information in this thread, just reiteration of the same information that has been stated over and over, which is great by the way. But does that mean you are treating members "as having low IQ"?

I did not mention the current Ayurveda, you did.

I did not say the members are low iq, I said I will not treat them as if they are low iq. Note the difference.

My post is a few pages long, it cannot be compared to stating the basic sentence of "program energy after yoga".

Lydeos Ostreo said:
Extremely idiotic. I have been here for a few years and this is a new user name that I'm using. And yes I speak with the Gods every single day and my Guardian Demon is Azazel. So do not even try to label me with "enemy", because you have no idea who I am to the Gods and to our cause. So, use your mind more than your moutj.

Another red flag, when someone claims to speak with the Gods every single day. Even HPS Maxine said she went months in between communication. The Gods are too busy for daily communication.

Lydeos Ostreo said:
Lydia [JG said:
Darkspirit said:

Lydeos Ostreo said:

Extremely idiotic. I have been here for a few years and this is a new user name that I'm using. And yes I speak with the Gods every single day and my Guardian Demon is Azazel. So do not even try to label me with "enemy", because you have no idea who I am to the Gods and to our cause. So, use your mind more than your moutj.

But they are really pathetic Lydia both them and their attempts, that it is not worth it to give them so much attention, but you could not say something more credible, some god of lower rank with all respect for all gods ... and then you can see from the ways you speak how advanced you are :lol:

Thanks for writing this post. :D
I love doing yoga and I always use the examples you provided. Practising yoga has helped me a lot.

Hail Satan!

Hypatia666 said:
Thank you for this sermon.

I have a question does the kundalini yoga spinal series (complete) count as hatha yoga?

Hello :)

No, it is kundalini yoga. All yoga technically is kundalini, but when we talk of hatha, it is about yoga asanas held for a period of time. Both the kundalini yoga spinal series and hatha advance us, and are necessary for most people. Ideally, both the spinal series and hatha should be done daily, ideally at separate times in the day.

how can i physically see a demon? is there a specific magik that i can perform to see and speak with the demonic, physically?

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=330056 time=1646160025 user_id=57]
Lydeos Ostreo said:

Another red flag, when someone claims to speak with the Gods every single day. Even HPS Maxine said she went months in between communication. The Gods are too busy for daily communication.

Thank you, I think I needed to see this. With the absolute horror show I've witnessed the past few years, I frequently ask Satan and the Gods for signs to give me answers to things...I only see them when it's something of major importance now. But reading this I'm reminded that I'm not being ignored, it's that the Gods are way too damn busy lately to give me confirmation on things that I already know. Thank you again, and thanks for keeping the topic of Yoga fresh in our minds!

Lydia [JG said:
. And it might be that you only need to delve deeply into a yoga practice for a period of time, to work through whatever spiritual, physical, emotional, or mental obstacles you have, to reach a higher level, and then perhaps you can lessen your practice afterwards. This is all individual.

I just have these questions for you.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=280432 (Yoga: 6th; 3rd Eye; Crown by lydia) is this yoga capable of opening my astral vision entirely when consistantly done? & can i use the ptah vibration with this for 6th chakra and 3rd eye since it is an extension of the 6th chakra

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55467&p=248859 (Yoga: Throat Chakra by Lydia)
Is this also capable of opening my astral hearing when done consitently?

Finnaly,
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=253879 (Yoga: Solar Chakra by Lydia) is this more powerfull than kumdalini yoga. For the solar plexus. Or for ultimate power should one use both? Thanks

How do we post images when we make a post I have started seeing runes when I vibrate them planetary alchemical signs when I do my planetary squares and I also see the Jewish alphabet automatically blacken and then fall on top of Jews causing them all kinds of issues even death automatically I have also begun to see grids and other glyphs much like Alex grey artwork if you guys haven't seen his art i suggest you to take a look.

https://www.alexgrey.com/search/?avg_default%5Bquery%5D=progress+of+the+soul+secret-writing/

I also see this but only the first image of this and it has the planetary sign or rune in the center

https://buddyhuggins.blogspot.com/2012/05/flower-of-life-by-spirit-science.html?m=1

The first image the blue one is much like how i now see my runes and plentary signes but the geometrical points continue to grow into multiple but smaller versions of itself like it irradiates this pattern until it becomes so small and numerous it looks like the heat you see coming off of a hot object like the heat wave in the air and then it goes to being normal again when I do planetary squares example

I do a Mars square I get red versions of the Mars sign and they rain all over my body as I'm using it to put on weight and get muscular like the gods are like they irradiate the energy into me so they manifest my desired end same with Jupiter i see this as purple and im using that to give me perfect astral hearing again they work on and fall onto my hearing chakras now they look like small purple versions of the flower of life image also like purple stars with flower petals.

You can also see the Jewish Hebrew magical field which is mostly a black wall of this with their writings scribbled all over the place a decade ago this field or more like an energy fence would be a better way to put it was once solid it is now shattered into lots of pieces with it all spiralling back down on top of them.

Just saying what I see is all wondering if anyone sees something similar to that here?

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=330234 time=1646201830 user_id=57]
Hypatia666 said:
Thank you for this sermon.

I have a question does the kundalini yoga spinal series (complete) count as hatha yoga?

Hello :)

No, it is kundalini yoga. All yoga technically is kundalini, but when we talk of hatha, it is about yoga asanas held for a period of time. Both the kundalini yoga spinal series and hatha advance us, and are necessary for most people. Ideally, both the spinal series and hatha should be done daily, ideally at separate times in the day.

Thanks for answering. You are very kind. :D

joydivision said:
how can i physically see a demon? is there a specific magik that i can perform to see and speak with the demonic, physically?

You can't physically see them as they are not physically here. You can see them on the astral though, you will need to open and empower your psychic senses, this is all on joyofsatan.org

Lasollor said:
I just have these questions for you.

You need to do mantras into the chakras, not just yoga. There have been many mantras and runes posted in the forums and on JoS. You can also do daily affirmations that your psychic senses are fully open and functioning. The yoga routines I posted do help, but vibrations of mantras are needed.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329883 time=1646116872 user_id=57]

It is not written in Hatha Yoga Pdf or Kundalini Yoga PDF that you can affirm. Even though it was said that you could affirm and possible affirmations themselves were suggested, it was never written explicitly that you always have to affirm after yoga unless you are raising it for a specific spiritual working or warfare. I only read a post stating that unless your chakras are fully clean, the energies you raise should always be directed. Otherwise, if they are not clean, the energies you raise will manifest negative things.

There are two assumption I want to put forward.

1. Your chakras are clean -- You raise energy -- You can rest easy even if you don't affirm now and don't have any specific purpose for the raised energy.

2. Your chakras are unclean -- You raise energy -- You better affirm now if you don't have any purpose to which you can direct the energies through affirmations and don't want negative manifestations from the raised energy.

Is the above two correct ? I ask you to clarify the above. I do not want to spread misinformation in the forums as the above is definitely an attempt to do so. However, I do think that the above question should be addressed by high ranking members as you.

Lydeos Ostreo said:
This is no way to speak to any person. Even though you are an infiltrator, you should speak politely and with respect. You do not have proper manners. Who do you think you are to say to advise to use your mind more ? That is no way to speak. Very disheartening to see infiltrators not having proper manner and discipline nowadays. Speak politely, with proper manners and with respect(not here though.)

I will not reply to whatever you reply.

You know... After reading what you wrote... I extend my thanks to clergies for not starting their meditation introductory page with something like...
To experience the absolute Reality of ParaSiva, The timeless , spaceless formless Self God within, Your soul body identifying with Brahman should be unbound from the physical plane you should stop identifying yourself from your physical desires... etc

Very thankful that they gave us clear cut instructions with explanations that even a pleb like me could understand who did not know much about spirituality.

I am not replying to you either so don't reply as the forum would be congested. This is a post meant for Yoga and discussions regarding it.

Recently I'm finding the energy I raise thru meditation is flowing more freely and I'm pretty sure its because of the yoga (High Priest Hooded Cobra's advice on opening my hips has helped me sooooo much!)

I didn't know what affirmation to use in the corpse pose asana so I would just say it's empowering my soul and what not but I'll be focusing on affirming that hatha yoga is removing any and all blockages and that energies are moving freely or something close to that.

Thank you Lydia for all these posts of course but thanks also to the haters who proved to me that this is the way to go when they flip out when it's encouraged to do yoga on the Announcements.

I've been more energetic but controlled energetic. It's helped a lot with dealing with chronic tinnitus thus the anxiety has calmed down by a lot.

Lastly, a lot of pent up things have come out but I'm able to be way less aggravated or when I start feeling aggravated I'm able to fully stop myself from it getting worse. I was already meditating and cleaning my soul everyday but since yoga being a thing i do now everyday I feel all these spiritual practices are much more efficient.

It's going to differ from person to person how long will it take for yoga to take its effect, that's something I had to see for myself and I'm glad I've been sticking to it :mrgreen:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back