Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My sex drive is too high, how do I lower it? Please help

I’m a 21 year old woman. Ever since I turned 14, my sex drive has been too high. I’ve never had sex since I only want to have sex with someone who’s my life partner and I don’t want to have sex with Andrapods/NPCs.

Sex is a big deal to me, I can’t separate sex from emotions so I can’t do temporary relationships and one night stands. Having a temporary sexual relationship is unfathomable to me, I could never do that and it’s just not for me.

Masturbation keeps me sane but it doesn’t give me what I need, only physical sex can do that. I don’t have the time or energy for a life partner right now.

When I was 16, I got back from school one day, masturbated for 8 hours straight and I still wasn’t satisfied. I think that’s when I realized my libido isn’t normal. I’m relatively healthy, I don’t have any health issues. I think I was just born like this.

It’s driving me insane, should I use the ISA rune to diminish my sex drive? I don’t want to get rid of it completely, I just need it lowered for my sanity. I can’t do this anymore.

It doesn’t matter how many times I masturbate and orgasm, I’m always sex deprived to some extent no matter what I do. The sexual deprivation is getting to the point where I’m in physical pain and bedridden sometimes, I’ve learned to live with the pain.

I’ve prayed to the Gods for guidance but it feels like I’m stuck in a hopeless situation and I can’t live like this anymore.

Academic Scholar said:
I’m a 21 year old woman. Ever since I turned 14, my sex drive has been too high. I’ve never had sex since I only want to have sex with someone who’s my life partner and I don’t want to have sex with Andrapods/NPCs.

Sex is a big deal to me, I can’t separate sex from emotions so I can’t do temporary relationships and one night stands. Having a temporary sexual relationship is unfathomable to me, I could never do that and it’s just not for me.

Masturbation keeps me sane but it doesn’t give me what I need, only physical sex can do that. I don’t have the time or energy for a life partner right now.

When I was 16, I got back from school one day, masturbated for 8 hours straight and I still wasn’t satisfied. I think that’s when I realized my libido isn’t normal. I’m relatively healthy, I don’t have any health issues. I think I was just born like this.

It’s driving me insane, should I use the ISA rune to diminish my sex drive? I don’t want to get rid of it completely, I just need it lowered for my sanity. I can’t do this anymore.

It doesn’t matter how many times I masturbate and orgasm, I’m always sex deprived to some extent no matter what I do. The sexual deprivation is getting to the point where I’m in physical pain and bedridden sometimes, I’ve learned to live with the pain.

I’ve prayed to the Gods for guidance but it feels like I’m stuck in a hopeless situation and I can’t live like this anymore.

I’d say just go figure it out, you’ve never experienced it so you don’t really know. If you’re worried about getting too attached build higher security in yourself. Deprogram your mind from shameful notions. Do all of the basics. In my opinion though, especially for someone who doesn’t know, that’s actually possibly normal for a woman. I never separated sex from emotions either, but emotions versus getting deeply attached are different and a deep attachment forms over long periods of time. The emotions of it are not scary.

I’ve been in actual physical pain from it before too and what drives it up to an annoying degree are when there’s security with yourself or with someone that needs addressed. Once those are addressed it can still be annoying, but it makes it worse.

I think your libido is normal. The only think isn't sound 'normal' is the fact you are waiting for a perfect partner. We have the same age and I understand how confuse this can be. I am a male so I am on the side where every one of my friends was pressing me to have how many partners are possible

What I learned from this is to pick my partners very carefully, but same time to not stress too much. First requirement is to be a girl with blue/green eyes and blonde hair, than all that is matter to feel good around her. I don't care what studies, jobs, how many friends she has, and so on. And the most important thing is to not care if is a short term or long term relationship. Trust me, if you start with the mentally that 'this must be a long term relantionship' thinks can go wrong in many way. Would be great to find a SS girl that is matching with me, but obviously is less likely to happen, so if I find a girl with open mind and not religious she is just perfect

As a conclusion I suggest you to focus on a working with Ansuz to remove all your sexual barriers, but to really work is necessary to be open on a new perspective, maybe waiting for a perfect partner is good for you or maybe not. And then have fun on a working with Kenaz. I know you will find examples of workings, you are like librarian for this forum :lol: On this way I want to know that I translated your list of workings and this list is helping even more people than you think, thank you! :D

It seems that the law of conservation of energy still applies in this universe which even ether doesn't violate. You can't create energy out of nothing. Energy was always there and it was not a constant value but infinite. Its just that energy exists in different forms. Some as heat, some as light, some as emotions, some as matter, some as thoughts, some as philosophy etc If ether is the most fundamental unit in the universe then things like heat, light , emotions, matter, thoughts, philosophy, love etc are derived units of ether which can always interchange from one form to another. For eg matter to energy, emotion to actions etc.

I am sure that civilizations across the universe use the most basic and fundamental ether as a reference for unit measurements. Like 1 unit of ether is required to move a unit of ether to a distance that is the diameter of one unit ether, then this is called 1 Ether Joule.

Sex drive is a form of energy. You having high sex drive means you hold tremendous energy which I advise you to convert into spiritual energies. At the moment of orgasm, imagine a while gold light coming out of your base, crossing through all the chakras and cleaning them. Do it until all of your sex drive is diminished. I think you could benefit a lot spiritually this way. Cleaning is but one form of conversion. Perhaps you could use the orgasmic energies to empower chakras or specific purposes. Of course, you can follow Lady Lydia's advice. Its your choice. Do what feels right to you.

I remember reading somewhere about two person who had high sex drive. One use it to masturbate all day and the other used it in athletics. I think this was related to astrology.

Have you ever tried this kriya?
http://www.pinklotus.org/- KY Kriya for sex energy transformation.htm

I feel it's very useful in transforming and moving sexual energy. Being a boy I've often been overwhelmed some days with how horny I've felt. This kriya has helped me. Keep in mind I've had a sexually active life for 10 years with only maybe a few months of no sex here and there between partners.

The next thing I would suggest is asking Satan for a demon lover. I however have no experience with this kind of relationship. Only really having dreams of having sex with succubus/succubi.

Academic Scholar said:

Why didn't you start workings for attracting the perfect partner?

I don't want to be disrespectful but I will be to clarify that you are not a woman. You are a man pretending to be a woman (transgender) ,which you have admitted yourself.

Naturall women in general have ten times less testosterone than men so they don't have extremely high libido compared to men.

Again no disrespect ,just trying to make everyone acknowledge reality so that we don't normalize men calling themselves women on this forum.

Jack said:
I don't want to be disrespectful but I will be to clarify that you are not a woman. You are a man pretending to be a woman (transgender) ,which you have admitted yourself.

Naturall women in general have ten times less testosterone than men so they don't have extremely high libido compared to men.

Again no disrespect ,just trying to make everyone acknowledge reality so that we don't normalize men calling themselves women on this forum.

Wait what? The OP? Well then I retract my advice, as it is only for women (Berkano in Sacral).

However, what you wrote is incorrect, as it is not just testosterone that relates to sex drive. There are women with very high sex drives. It is not based on gender.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329552 time=1646050417 user_id=57]
Jack said:

Wait what? The OP? Well then I retract my advice, as it is only for women (Berkano in Sacral).

However, what you wrote is incorrect, as it is not just testosterone that relates to sex drive. There are women with very high sex drives. It is not based on gender.
That could be true but unfortunately I haven't found one like that yet. 😕

Jack said:
Lydia [JG said:
Jack said:

Keep in mind, women are programmed to pretend to not be as into sex, to avoid the slut or whore labels. It's been like this for centuries. And often, even if a woman is married, she will have the psychological mindset of repressing herself if her husband wants to have sex, saying she is "not in the mood" or whatever. Even if she actually is. It's fucked up. It all comes down to blockages in the chakras, being on a lower spiritual level than they should be.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329564 time=1646052874 user_id=57]
Jack said:
Lydia [JG said:

Keep in mind, women are programmed to pretend to not be as into sex, to avoid the slut or whore labels. It's been like this for centuries. And often, even if a woman is married, she will have the psychological mindset of repressing herself if her husband wants to have sex, saying she is "not in the mood" or whatever. Even if she actually is. It's fucked up. It all comes down to blockages in the chakras, being on a lower spiritual level than they should be.

Also the testosterone statement in and of itself is wrong. In women testosterone is formed but transformed differently or just not used at all.
In men testosterone is transformed into an active form of it (I am not 100% sure but I bet its the testis that do this or that also produce an ACTIVE form of testosterone)... which is what causes the physical changes..

Hormone production is also heavily dependend on good nutrition and rest.

Also my sex drive increases when Ive had proper rest.. Ive just been way too stressed out for months on end with little to no break.
And I also noticed its somewhat dependend on my cycle.

Currently mine is very low. But that aside cuz its off topic.

Meteor said:
Jack said:

This person in particular is a woman who considered herself to be a man mentally, due to experiences with past life regression and other issues (someone told me that she considered being born female a punishment of sorts), but had no interest in undergoing a transition medically. It seems that she has come to terms with her gender now, though. I assume that before, she thought that her sexual frustration was caused by being in the wrong body; but now that she's come to terms with being female, she's looking for other solutions.

I also mean no disrespect, and only even know about this due to some discord drama I witnessed when had only been dedicated for just a few months, and didn't know that people were advised to only communicate on the forums. She complained about these issues before despite calling herself asexual, which stood out to me, but I understand that's just how it is sometimes, as it was similar for me as well before I solved my own sexual issues.

Jack said:
Lydia [JG said:

From what I can tell, most women just keep that to themselves unless they're with someone they trust, or they might have hangups about seeming promiscuous due to it even if they're in a monogamous relationship. I know my brother and his girlfriend do it like every other day since he told me (elatedly) how glad he is that he found someone who knows how to indulge and enjoys it even more than he does, and an ex of mine told me that some of his female partners have even more of a libido than he does, and that he actually sort of envies women for how often they're able to do it compared to a man.

Most likely, women would appear to have far more of a libido if they are with a partner that encourages them to indulge. This definitely seems to have to do with societal expectations in a way, such as your own, causing many women to repress their sexuality out of fear of seeming unusual.

On the other hand, there are also some women who are borderline asexual, and see sex as nothing more than a hassle they have to put up with to stop their partner from complaining. My mum had a colleague who always complained to her that her boyfriend kept asking for sex, and when my mum suggested that she try doing things differently so she can enjoy it too, she was completely flabbergasted; she'd never even considered that women (in general) could enjoy sex.

It's definitely a very individual thing, but I've known several women who would have sex every day given the chance, as well as heard about some besides the ones I've met. I know testosterone can make people very horny, but there are other ways besides that for a high libido to manifest, for example emotional reasons or simply a particular balance between estrogen and progesterone. I can even give myself as an example: I may not be female, but I'm a sex addict despite my testosterone levels being at the bottom of average female range (according to blood tests).
Thank you for clarification. Looks like Satanism has saved a transgender and has made her accept herself completely and healed herself from mental illness.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
Jack said:

Also the testosterone statement in and of itself is wrong. In women testosterone is formed but transformed differently or just not used at all.
In men testosterone is transformed into an active form of it (I am not 100% sure but I bet its the testis that do this or that also produce an ACTIVE form of testosterone)... which is what causes the physical changes..

Hormone production is also heavily dependend on good nutrition and rest.

Also my sex drive increases when Ive had proper rest.. Ive just been way too stressed out for months on end with little to no break.
And I also noticed its somewhat dependend on my cycle.

Currently mine is very low. But that aside cuz its off topic.
Generally, women’s bodies make about 1/10th to 1/20th of the amount of testosterone as men’s bodies.
https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/do-women-have-testosterone

Academic Scholar said:
This is a side issue but can you write a topic about what workings and other things you did to heal Gender Dysphoria and accept yourself in your own Gender. We can link that as a case study in answers to members when such questions come up. I apologize for making that wrong assumption before.

Jack said:

They definitely exist. Just because you haven't found it, doesn't mean they aren't out there.

Some woman have such abundant sexual energy one single man could barely keep up with it, basically being physically impossible past a certain point to keep up with and satisfy her, unless you master the ability of orgasm without ejaculation.

Woman being naturally multi-orgasmic have more commonly a higher libido when it is activated than men.

Jack said:
Lydia [JG said:
Jack said:

an 8th house planet for females especially mars will do this. or even mars aspecting venus or the chart ruler. scorpio placements esp several also are an indicator. venus/pluto and mars/pluto aspects can intensify this

Dark Blue Eye said:
I think your libido is normal. The only think isn't sound 'normal' is the fact you are waiting for a perfect partner. We have the same age and I understand how confuse this can be. I am a male so I am on the side where every one of my friends was pressing me to have how many partners are possible

What I learned from this is to pick my partners very carefully, but same time to not stress too much. First requirement is to be a girl with blue/green eyes and blonde hair, than all that is matter to feel good around her. I don't care what studies, jobs, how many friends she has, and so on. And the most important thing is to not care if is a short term or long term relationship. Trust me, if you start with the mentally that 'this must be a long term relantionship' thinks can go wrong in many way. Would be great to find a SS girl that is matching with me, but obviously is less likely to happen, so if I find a girl with open mind and not religious she is just perfect

As a conclusion I suggest you to focus on a working with Ansuz to remove all your sexual barriers, but to really work is necessary to be open on a new perspective, maybe waiting for a perfect partner is good for you or maybe not. And then have fun on a working with Kenaz. I know you will find examples of workings, you are like librarian for this forum :lol: On this way I want to know that I translated your list of workings and this list is helping even more people than you think, thank you! :D

especially if you want children one day, i hope you have the same phenotype you just listed as a requirement in a partner. otherwise you need to let those women marry others that look like them.

those are the most beautiful traits of the white race that are dying out and are already nearly extinct.

Meteor said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
I assume you're referring to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Women actually produce this too, but since the levels of DHT are quadratically proportional to testosterone (it seems that high levels of testosterone result in a larger percentage of testosterone being converted into DHT), women have very low levels of it, a hundred times lower than men on average. Furthermore, testosterone, DHT and estrogen all compete to bind to sex hormone binding globulin (SHGB) which activates their effects. As a result of this, high levels of estrogen will cancel out the effects of testosterone and DHT, and vice versa; not just that, but due to DHT competing with testosterone as well, almost no effects of DHT will be present if testosterone levels themselves are low (such as in women), since the ratio between DHT and testosterone is also 10 times lower if the level of testosterone is 10 times lower.

Estrogen reducing the effects of testosterone and DHT, is also why women with hormonal imbalances (low estrogen production) are far more prone to masculinising effects, such as having a deep voice or hair loss, since there is much less estrogen present to block the effects of testosterone and DHT. It's also why women (and men, obviously) should generally try to avoid phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens in foods or drinks, as these will also compete with the actual hormones, while having far less beneficial effects.

Alternatively, perhaps you were referring to androstenedione, which is the precursor to testosterone and estrogen which is produced by the ovaries and testes of mammals. The ovaries then convert the majority of this into estradiol and the remainder into testosterone, while the testes convert the majority of this into testosterone and the remainder into estradiol. Very little of this precursor is actually ever released into the bloodstream, as almost all of it is converted before ever leaving the gonads. There are some medical conditions that can cause this conversion to fail though, resulting in masculinising effects in women (the things I mentioned before) and feminising effects in men (breast growth), as well as other issues normally associated with low testosterone in men and low estrogen in women.

As for libido being dependent on a woman's cycle, there's some research that shows that a certain balance between progesterone and estrogen can cause high libido; in particular, high estrogen and moderate progesterone. Progesterone increases the amount of SHGB so that more sex hormones can be activated, so a moderate amount of progesterone along with a high amount of estrogen would cause a high amount of estrogen as well as a moderate amount of testosterone to be activated, both of which can contribute to libido. Since the balance between estrogen and progesterone constantly shifts throughout the menstrual cycle, it makes sense that the cycle would also have an effect on libido.

I wasn't talking about that specifically but thanks for the refresher :)

Also there are herbs described as aphrodisiacs.. One that I know of has some amount of phytoestrogens. Might be interesting to look into. Just saying :)

Meteor said:
Jack said:
Meteor said:
This person in particular is a woman who considered herself to be a man mentally, due to experiences with past life regression and other issues (someone told me that she considered being born female a punishment of sorts), but had no interest in undergoing a transition medically. It seems that she has come to terms with her gender now, though. I assume that before, she thought that her sexual frustration was caused by being in the wrong body; but now that she's come to terms with being female, she's looking for other solutions.

I also mean no disrespect, and only even know about this due to some discord drama I witnessed when had only been dedicated for just a few months, and didn't know that people were advised to only communicate on the forums. She complained about these issues before despite calling herself asexual, which stood out to me, but I understand that's just how it is sometimes, as it was similar for me as well before I solved my own sexual issues.
Thank you for clarification. Looks like Satanism has saved a transgender and has made her accept herself completely and healed herself from mental illness.
Indeed. It's always such a wonderful sight in my opinion. All the shame and discomfort that often comes with such a condition can be extremely damaging for a person's mental health, and medically changing the body to alleviate the symptoms that way comes with many risks and sometimes complications, in terms of physical health as well as socially. So when people are able to overcome this sort of thing without going through all of that, or even any of that, I think that is truly a blessing for them, and I'm very glad for them.

I hope that I can fully accept myself too someday. But rather than just hoping, I'll do what I can. At the very least, I've come to understand now that acceptance is something I need to seek within myself, rather than others. Wanting other people's approval is part of what caused me to feel so ashamed of my body in the first place, after all. And there are other reasons why self-acceptance needs to come from within, too; otherwise people risk letting others define them, becoming confused about what their true self even is in the first place.

I found a website yesterday when I was looking up the word "housewife" and I came across this website and I read it.. it had all biblical quotes and one part said "pray to god to be a better housewife".
And I thought that perhaps that was taken from a "natural" role and over exaggerated?
You cannot be that what you are not within...
No amount of stereotyping will change that.
You are good as you are and others need to respect that.

Keep going :)

Meteor said:
Jack said:
Meteor said:

Indeed. It's always such a wonderful sight in my opinion. All the shame and discomfort that often comes with such a condition can be extremely damaging for a person's mental health, and medically changing the body to alleviate the symptoms that way comes with many risks and sometimes complications, in terms of physical health as well as socially. So when people are able to overcome this sort of thing without going through all of that, or even any of that, I think that is truly a blessing for them, and I'm very glad for them.

I hope that I can fully accept myself too someday. But rather than just hoping, I'll do what I can. At the very least, I've come to understand now that acceptance is something I need to seek within myself, rather than others. Wanting other people's approval is part of what caused me to feel so ashamed of my body in the first place, after all. And there are other reasons why self-acceptance needs to come from within, too; otherwise people risk letting others define them, becoming confused about what their true self even is in the first place.

correction: the word I looked up was "homemaker" ... because I wanted to know if I had the right meaning of said word in my head.

Meteor said:
and I'm simply a very sexual person?
Considering the state of Humanity these days, what is normal can be seen as extreme. Your drive sounds normal to me.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329488 time=1646030158 user_id=57]
Berkano rune in the sacral chakra, it regulates the sex dive for women.
Is there a rune that does the same for men? I have serious problems with that too.

Jack said:
Lydia [JG said:
Jack said:

Most of the women I've been involved with are like that. I'd say many women do have a strong sex drive but tend to be selective regarding their sexual partners.

Shadowcat said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

especially if you want children one day, i hope you have the same phenotype you just listed as a requirement in a partner. otherwise you need to let those women marry others that look like them.

those are the most beautiful traits of the white race that are dying out and are already nearly extinct.

I would like to have kids one day, but not soon. Anyway, from what see many parents have their first baby in their 30's, even 40's.

And the girl will definitelly have blue, green or grey eyes. I am saying grey because in my region majority of blue eyed people actually have grey eyes. Blonde people are about 20% of population and majority of them have blue-grey eyes. Is hard to see the difference when you are not used to them. When I saw for the first time a true blue eyed person I was really confuse and I thought I have really dark blue eyes, but I noticed they have a shade of light grey in the sun's light and sometimes they a shade of green. Also sometimes when I took a selfie my eyes look different. So I will keep the gene :D

Lydia [JG said:
Jack said:
Academic Scholar said:
This is a side issue but can you write a topic about what workings and other things you did to heal Gender Dysphoria and accept yourself in your own Gender. We can link that as a case study in answers to members when such questions come up. I apologize for making that wrong assumption before.
It’s ok. I’m biologically female and I believed that I was a man born in a female body. I love being a woman and I never wished to be in a male body, so maybe whatever I have is different than what transgenders have. I’ve always been against medically transitioning since this can interfere with the Magnum Opus.

Sometimes I do feel like I’m a man, by “feel” I don’t mean emotionally, I mean energetically. It’s difficult to put into words, but I’m not in denial or confused about having a vagina and I don’t wish I was another gender.

I have like 9 male planets in my astrology chart, I have a ton of masculine energy and I’ve always been drawn to masculine Mars type careers like the military, construction work, steel work, etc.

The biggest thing is that I check and read the JoS forums hundreds of times everyday, I’ve been obsessively studying the JoS websites for 6 years now. Reading JoS sermons is part of the deprogramming process. What made me question transgenderism is reading Cobra’s sermons, reading what other SS say and seeing how much drama it causes on the JoS forums.

Also, reading the posts on https://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/ made me question transgenderism, this sub has thousands of examples of what the Jewish LGBTQ+ movement is doing to society.

If you see someone that has gender issues, you can encourage them to study JoS. But you can’t force people to read JoS and many people are beyond saving. I don’t waste time on people that are beyond saving, Satan’s People are my number one priority.

All you can do is send people the JoS links, it’s up to them if they want to read it. No one had to convince me to read JoS, I just felt drawn to JoS and read it on my own. If you have to convince them to read it then they’re either not ready or too far gone.

Besides that, daily Satanic meditation, removing negative karma and doing Satanic Hypnosis with the affirmation “I completely accept myself / I accept my gender” are solutions.

Meteor said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Meteor said:
I wasn't talking about that specifically but thanks for the refresher :)

Also there are herbs described as aphrodisiacs.. One that I know of has some amount of phytoestrogens. Might be interesting to look into. Just saying :)
Well, there's probably a lot of differences between different kinds of phytoestrogens, and the amount and frequency of consumption are also important factors. I've heard the ones found in soy are particularly unhealthy though, especially if consumed often.

As for aphrodisiacs, I noticed this by accident, but there's a Chinese blend of "jasmine tea" by the brand Sprouting. It has an oddly spicy taste, and something about it really gets me going for a few hours shortly after I drink it. Some reviews on the internet seem to be debating whether it's actually even jasmine tea in the first place or some different blend of green tea, but I like it, personally.

It's not, like, an overwhelming effect or anything, but definitely noticeable, as well as consistent, at least in my experience. It's gotten to the point where I'll whisper seductively into my fiancé's ear that the tea I'm drinking is "jasmine tea", and he'll get excited too.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Meteor said:

I found a website yesterday when I was looking up the word "homemaker" and I came across this website and I read it.. it had all biblical quotes and one part said "pray to god to be a better housewife".
And I thought that perhaps that was taken from a "natural" role and over exaggerated?
You cannot be that what you are not within...
No amount of stereotyping will change that.
You are good as you are and others need to respect that.

Keep going :)
Thank you :)

I've always hated xianity; the kind of world they idealise is one in which I could never have a place, no matter how hard I were to try. I thought it was all the church's fault, but over time, I realised that this isn't just the case for xianity and such. In general, many people have visions of what they think the world should ideally be like, that would cause many others to be deeply unhappy if it were to come true. Being an unusual person (like most people here, for that matter), I'm never going to fit into most people's ideals or stereotypes.

I thought this meant there was something wrong with me, and I was scared of not having any place to belong. I became obsessed with trying to be attractive, so that I could surround myself with people who love me despite being unusual. But I've realised that isn't what self-acceptance really is. I think it's more about realising that people are entitled to their fantasies, but I don't have to be a part of that if it doesn't suit me. It's no fault of my own, nor is it anyone else's fault, as each person's preference and bias that determine what they think people should be like, also come from the kind of people they themselves are. That's why I don't have to be angry at others, nor do I have to be angry at myself. Instead, I will treasure the people who truly care about me, and my own self.

At least, I will try. I've always been such a perfectionist and conformist that it takes time for me to get used to just letting go. My whole life so far, I believed that either I was wrong, or almost every other person besides me was wrong. That's a lot to just let go of.

Even so, I'll never truly be able to accept myself or my place in this world, no matter how much I change, unless I let go. I have to, for my own sake.

Yes. And I sort of understand the position.. People have told me lots of things in my past, from that I couldn't communicate when I was still a kid (thats fucked up too tbh) to being called "unique" or "different".. and they try to be positive about it.
The difference was so big that I just didn't want to stand out. Be a sheep among sheep. But I never was a sheep to begin with.
There are some issues that I still have with that and they pop up sometimes. But its most likely just fear of being judged (in a bad way) on my end...

I guess once things are more stable it doesn't matter as much.
But the fear of being judged by others is a rather common one.. All the need for photoshop on those media platforms.. And layers and layers and layers of make-up till you look like some kind of barbie doll..

Take care :) When you get through this, you are much better off.

Academic Scholar said:

In regards to your sexuality,
what i am doing is using a Mars square and affirming that my sexuality is working in beneficial and healthy ways for me.
Or you can affirm that your sacral chakra is balanced and is working in beneficial and healthy ways for you.
Masturbation is good, but i don't think that is the solution to human sexuality.
We need someone to have sex with, whom we feel attracted to and/or have a connection.
From my experience, you can find a suitible partner when going out to familiar activities,
such as birthday parties, weddings, relative meetings and the sort.
Good Luck.

Dark Blue Eye said:
Shadowcat said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

I would like to have kids one day, but not soon. Anyway, from what see many parents have their first baby in their 30's, even 40's.

And the girl will definitelly have blue, green or grey eyes. I am saying grey because in my region majority of blue eyed people actually have grey eyes. Blonde people are about 20% of population and majority of them have blue-grey eyes. Is hard to see the difference when you are not used to them. When I saw for the first time a true blue eyed person I was really confuse and I thought I have really dark blue eyes, but I noticed they have a shade of light grey in the sun's light and sometimes they a shade of green. Also sometimes when I took a selfie my eyes look different. So I will keep the gene :D

beautiful :D

30s esp mid to late 30s gets risky. 40s is iffy. for SS though im sure this can be offset esp with the right workings

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back