Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Origin of Colours

FuckYu_666 said:
I have always wondered why there are colours in existence and on a microscopic level how a colour is created or where it comes from.
Does anyone know anything about this?

I think it's like the elements. They just are there, the universe needs the colors as the colors represent the properties of the color. I don't think that every single thing was created for thought-out reasons, I think certain things simply came into existence as a manifestation of basic energy.

It's like, the universe can't not have elements, same with colors, as each color is a specific energy vibration frequency and as such is a basic staple of the universe.

Sorry to bring up duality again but duality is a great explanation for colors.

Lightness exist because of darkness. And darkness exist because of lightness. This is duality.

So we have black and we have white because of duality.

Darkness absorbs.
Lightness radiates.

Colors are reflections of light.

So colors are coming from light.
It’s the light that creates colors.

FuckYu_666 said:
I have always wondered why there are colours in existence and on a microscopic level how a colour is created or where it comes from.

Back in my first year in campus I remember reading about energy levels in atoms and electrons jumping from one to another, giving off or absorbing different frequencies of energy. The energy given off can be within or outside the range of visible light. It's frequency also determines the color you see.

The physical eyes also see a very narrow band of colors. Years ago when my third eye started seeing colors I was lying on my back with my eyes closed. Suddenly I got the most vivid vision of colors, sort of like a kaleidoscope. The colors were so rich and diverse and vibrant, I didn't even want to get up. I remember in particular a very beautiful green. It lasted like twenty minutes. Many people who visit the Astral report seeing colors they didn't know existed. Very beautiful colors.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=329669 time=1646072935 user_id=19170]
FuckYu_666 said:

Back in my first year in campus I remember reading about energy levels in atoms and electrons jumping from one to another, giving off or absorbing different frequencies of energy. The energy given off can be within or outside the range of visible light. It's frequency also determines the color you see.

The physical eyes also see a very narrow band of colors. Years ago when my third eye started seeing colors I was lying on my back with my eyes closed. Suddenly I got the most vivid vision of colors, sort of like a kaleidoscope. The colors were so rich and diverse and vibrant, I didn't even want to get up. I remember in particular a very beautiful green. It lasted like twenty minutes. Many people who visit the Astral report seeing colors they didn't know existed. Very beautiful colors.

If you are tetrachromat you can see around 100 million colors more than normal human. And it's true that there are colors that we dont know how they look like (Ultraviolet is perfect example here).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back