Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Netflix series "The Dragon Prince"

So a person I know had recommended to me the show "The Dragon Prince" that is on Netflix that is apparently extremely popular. It was also created by the same writers as Avatar the Last Airbender. After watching it I can confidently proclaim it is a pile of hot garbage that is completely filled with enemy agenda. I couldn't even watch it properly as while it was playing I would look up reviews and all I saw were people praising its "amazing" plot and its ways of including all sorts of issues like ldbt, disabilities, mixed race romance, and racism/minorities.

It is complete garbage and I hate how so blind and corrupted people have been by the enemy agenda that these values and inclusions of said values are praised.

I pretty much hate any anime with that crummy 3d animation. You should check out DOTA Dragons Blood tho. It's a good watch and gives respect to old Gods. Nothing mind blowing, I believe it's from the same studio that made the Castlevania anime, but it's enjoyable

Zeffie of the Wind said:
So a person I know had recommended to me the show "The Dragon Prince" that is on Netflix that is apparently extremely popular. It was also created by the same writers as Avatar the Last Airbender. After watching it I can confidently proclaim it is a pile of hot garbage that is completely filled with enemy agenda. I couldn't even watch it properly as while it was playing I would look up reviews and all I saw were people praising its "amazing" plot and its ways of including all sorts of issues like ldbt, disabilities, mixed race romance, and racism/minorities.

It is complete garbage and I hate how so blind and corrupted people have been by the enemy agenda that these values and inclusions of said values are praised.

Most new movies and series have strongly influenced enemy narratives, sometimes more focused than the genre it supposedly represents. There hasn't been a decent horror movie in a very long time now, very disappointing. Either they change the racial identity or gender of a character (for no good reason), like in "snow piercer", or they entirely based their plot to portray bizarre racial and political suggestions like "get out". People watch this shit and think it's progressive, but it's really quite insignificant. There was even popular rhetoric that disliking the marvel movie black panther meant you were racist and they actually used the fictional plot in the movie to advocate "black superiority" irl, nigga please :lol: . When the lead actor was exposed for dating/marrying white women, black women went out of their way to boycott the actor and movie. If they were white, they'd all be called radical racists and be crucified by the media. Who cares if they change James Bond into a black female, they can't make me watch that shit lol.

Zeffie of the Wind said:

Aaron Ehasz, the writer of Avatar the Last Airbender, is a fkn jew
tNAHXP1iDT8xhRxeA

Osiris Silvio said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

tNAHXP1iDT8xhRxeA

Shit, it makes me feel ashamed to have enjoyed that cartoon. But it shouldn't be a surprise, since it portrays "WW2 Japan" as "corrupted".

Zeffie of the Wind said:

Leave that childish, race mixing shit alone and go watch Blood of Zeus instead. Its not perfect but hey, its about our gods. And it has a style similar to Castlevania.

Cartoon series are getting so fucking disappointing. Especially the ones for adults.
Helluva boss and Hazbin Hotel for example., is extremely trash and degenerate. Insulting to the gods even. And then you got Family Guy, makin fun of hitler in the very first episode and later on showing him get decapitated😐 these types of shit belong in the trash, and so do the jews behind them.

Osiris Silvio said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

tNAHXP1iDT8xhRxeA
Bruh that was a jumpscare :lol: ew wtf are jews honestly. Why are they so fucking ugly. :lol:

Nimrod33 said:
Osiris Silvio said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

tNAHXP1iDT8xhRxeA

Shit, it makes me feel ashamed to have enjoyed that cartoon. But it shouldn't be a surprise, since it portrays "WW2 Japan" as "corrupted".
It was also co-created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, who I believe were gentiles, so the show isn't entirely to the credit of a jew. Maybe it could've been better, but it was decent for its time as the general atmosphere of the show was one of a kind. The show also did have a lot of symbolism, insight on spirituality and past life regression techniques. I would still recommend watching it. There's also the blatant correlation of the Earth kingdom and China and its similar communist regime was made quite clear.

I still come back to this scene once in a while
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH-HT9WCtiQ

TLOK, however, was mostly a pile of liberal PC dogshit. The severing of the Avatar's past lives, particularly Aang, was what killed it.

Zeffie of the Wind said:

That is most stuff now, everything needs to be woke and promote shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back