Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

READ THIS NOW

CaspianTheDreamer

Dear brothers and sisters~
This post is meant to boost motivation and morale for warfare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6000 years....six thousand years we have been plagued. With a disease. Unlike any other.

It has been here longer than necessary. Just think about it. SIX THOUSAND YEARS of failure of humanity. Six thousand years of atrocities. Six thousand years of delusion and suffering.

It's time to stop.

There are many who believe that they are living calmly and peacefully in this world. Many who think that everything that is presented to them is the reality. Many who reject us, mock us, and dont take us seriously.

These people think they are free. Why? Because they are blind. They are not free. And they will NEVER be free if they dont stop.

No matter how much light you shine on the blind. He will never see it.

So long has it been that we, the Gentiles, have suffered tremendously at the hands of the enemy. They have killed, they have robbed, they have raped.

And they still are.
And most probably will be if people never wake up.

Just think about it. So many gentile women and children at the filthy hands of the spawn of Judea......

So many dead. So many killed. So many deceived and bled.

We were able to do nothing about it.

NO MORE!!!!!

Christianity and Islam, the two things that have casted blight upon this earth.

INTO EVERY CREVICE THAT YOU LOOK YOU WILL SEE IT. THE ENEMY.

it's like a veil. A veil that has imprisoned us and tortured us.

And has extended its reach without us knowing into EVERY FUCKING THING WE KNOW AND LOVE. i have seen it, you have seen it. we all have.

You are NEVER safe from their clutches.

But....

...we have been given a choice. A choice By the very legends that sit above and look at us with love and affection. The very same beings who are our true mothers and fathers.

WAKE UP PEOPLE. IT IS TIME TO PUT AN END TO ALL OF THIS.

just look at the state of the world. It is all in shambles. ALL OF IT . No one will ever deny this.

But we can, AND WE WILL , make a difference.

Think of the last time you were heartbroken. Think of the last time you had to suffer immensely because of the enemy.  Just think about it.

Actually, i want you to gather ALL of the hate, all of the anger, all of the SHAME AND SADNESS.... and give it a new meaning.

These will never be labelled as things that have haunted your soul thus far EVER again....but... you will redirect them...and send them back to where all of these years of trauma and suffering came from that WE HAVE SO UNJUSTLY WENT THROUGH ALL THESE CENTURIES.

the only people who say revenge is bad are either complete fools, Or our enemies. We will NEVER rest until we have taken back what is ours and until we have crushed and completely and permanently erased the enemy from existence.

DIRECT THE POWER

DIRECT THE RAGE

ALL THAT RAGE AND HATE

SEND IT ALL BACK TO THE VERY SOURCE

we have been given and shown the way by the utmost graceful of beings and souls. It is time for us to repay our debt. WE OWE THEM THIS. we owe all of this to the gods. To Maxine, To Hitler, To Hooded Cobra.

TO SATAN.

gather yourself up

Look in the mirror

Stare deep into your very eyes and ask yourself this invaluable question:

Am i free? Or am i a slave?

Oh, so you are free? THEN BE FREE

BE A FREE SOUL

NEVER LET DOWN AND NEVER LET YOU, YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN BE TRAMPLED BY THE LOWLIEST OF CREATURES INTO THE EARTH.

NEVER EVER THINK YOU ARE ALONE. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ENEMY WANTS. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE. PICK UP YOUR STRENGTH AND WE WILL PREVAIL.

this is war.

This really IS war. There is no denying it.

And there isnt much time. We must gather ALL of our forces and think about NOTHING BUT THE FORWARD PATH. NOTHING ELSE.

This is our destiny

To free the nations. Our descendants will thank us. The gods will help us. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.

Use black magick to your advantage.

Black magick is therapeutic.  HEAL YOURSELF AND BREAK THE ENEMY.

this is the way we have chosen. And this is the way which we shall always choose

Curse the enemy until  there is nothing left

Destroy them and make them beg for mercy. We are the chosen people of the very gods. ISNT THAT ENOUGH TO SAY?!

Curse them until your throat bleeds. And know that when you drop one pint of blood, the enemy has already lost millions.

Become stronger. Develop yourself. There is no time to lose. We are not here for nothing.

Swear on your very existence that this is the path from which you shall emerge victorious. And know that victory awaits us at the other side of the mountain.

We will shatter that mountain and crumble it to smithereens. And NOTHING will ever be able to stop us.

I love all of you. This is the real family i wished to have but never had before. I only wish all of you the grandest of victories and the most brilliant of achievements.

Now go, GO and tear the enemy apart.

Make our gods proud

Make SATAN proud

HAIL SATAN, AND ALL THE POWERS OF HELL FOREVER.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

If one needs motivation or discipline, make use of the associated runes or energies. For example, Sowilo, Nauthiz, or a Mars in Capricorn Square (of which is great for achieving work/career-oriented goals).

There are many short-term workings, exercises, mudras, etc one can do to give themselves more productivity.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=327318 time=1645565320 user_id=21286]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

If one needs motivation or discipline, make use of the associated runes or energies. For example, Sowilo, Nauthiz, or a Mars in Capricorn Square (of which is great for achieving work/career-oriented goals).

There are many short-term workings, exercises, mudras, etc one can do to give themselves more productivity.
Thank you for the info. I was trying to give people who are dedicated a push to start doing warfare everyday. I hope my post wasnt all for nothing 😑😂

Easily one of my all time favorite posts, I will read this often. Thank you, CaspianTheDreamer.

I have hoped to involve myself wholly and completely towards the task of advancement, for the sake of my family, race, nation, and humanity. I am forever thankful to the Gods they have brought us together and empowered us, given us the wisdom, knowledge, and tools to be the protectors of humanity.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I want to use Sowilo for discipline when should i start and how many days should i continue?

Hype0 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
I want to use Sowilo for discipline when should i start and how many days should i continue?

Difference between Sowilo and Nauthiz

Sowilo is better for willpower since it represents fire, action, and energy. Nauthiz is better for discipline because it represents earth, stability, doing boring and necessary tasks.

Both are important for overall productivity because fire is like your battery capacity, and earth is the structure around the battery, which prevents it from being discharged too quickly (endurance), or on lazy/silly activities (discipline).

Sowilo will make you jump out of bed and get to work. Nauthiz will make you keep working even when you feel bored or tired. Both are useful here.

-------------
Example Working

For both Sowilo and Nauthiz, I have used a similar affirmation: "This energy of Nauthiz has now and permanently increased my ability to advance my Satanic career as fast as possible, in the best way for me." x10

In my head, I have defined my Satanic career as my spiritual advancement, my JOS duties, and my regular career, which will eventually facilitate Satanism in the future.

I have also used now and permanently to give me the benefits starting sooner, although still having a lasting effect.

For visualizing this, I see myself successfully doing the above activities more quickly. So for either Sowilo or Nauthiz, each rune will work in its own manner to help you, as programmed.

-------------
Dates and times

For Nauthiz, start on a Capricorn or other earth sign moon, on a waxing moon, on Saturday if possible, and during the hour of Saturn. Capricorn moons will be waning for some time, until July, so the next Taurus moons will work for this. For me, this would be March 6th.

For Sowilo, start on a Leo or other fire sign moon, on a waxing moon, on Sunday if possible, during the hour of the Sun. Aries, Tuesday, and the hour of Mars can also work, but I prefer the Sun since it is more lasting. On about March 13th, the Sun will be in Leo on Sunday, which would be a good time for this.

As far as how many days you should continue, you should do as much as you need until you are satisfied. This may take 40, 80, or 120 days. Since you are working on your productivity, however, this should be fine because it will make it easier for you to manage everything else, over time.

--------------
Useful Squares

Do not forget the power of planetary Squares, if you feel up to the challenge of doing them. With HPHC's recent thread and advice on them, they should be much easier for everyone.

There is one more good date to start a Mars Square, in March, which you should make use of. This is because Mars is in Capricorn, which means it is a very motivating, yet disciplined energy.

From Azazel's astrology we know this:

"In Capricorn [Mars]
The energies are channeled into the career and professional ambitions. They can start out small but end up in very high positions. Mars in Capricorn gives a methodical nature, along with plenty of perseverance and endurance. This placement can offset the scattered energies and lack of follow through of planets in mutable signs. There can be workaholic tendencies, along with a talent for business. Much effort can be put into attaining a position of status. Like Mars in Taurus, these people are focused on material and financial gain. They are efficient, practical, responsible, self-disciplined, and reliable. Like Mars in Virgo, they have very little patience with those who are shiftless and lazy. They can be cold, calculating, usurious, and selfish if the energies of this placement are not sublimated, or of other factors in the chart encourage this. There can be problems with the bones, skin and teeth."

Affirmation wise, I have used the same thing as with the runes:

"This Mars Square has permanently increased my ability to advance my total Satanic career as fast as possible, in the best way possible and harmoniously for me." x10

---------------
Additional Squares

Both the Sun and Mars will be back in Aries soon, which is another good sign for gaining raw energy. Just be aware that these planets in Aries can be wild, and need to be balanced with another working (Nauthiz) to become disciplined.

The Sun in Capricorn can also be used as a Square (in December). According to Azazel's Astrology, it seems fine, but I think Mars in Capricorn is definitely superior here because that is the exalted sign of Mars.

I hope this helps, and if anyone else has any good ideas here, please share.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=327648 time=1645639922 user_id=21286]
Hype0 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Difference between Sowilo and Nauthiz

Sowilo is better for willpower since it represents fire, action, and energy. Nauthiz is better for discipline because it represents earth, stability, doing boring and necessary tasks.

Both are important for overall productivity because fire is like your battery capacity, and earth is the structure around the battery, which prevents it from being discharged too quickly (endurance), or on lazy/silly activities (discipline).

Sowilo will make you jump out of bed and get to work. Nauthiz will make you keep working even when you feel bored or tired. Both are useful here.

-------------
Example Working

For both Sowilo and Nauthiz, I have used a similar affirmation: "This energy of Nauthiz has now and permanently increased my ability to advance my Satanic career as fast as possible, in the best way for me." x10

In my head, I have defined my Satanic career as my spiritual advancement, my JOS duties, and my regular career, which will eventually facilitate Satanism in the future.

I have also used now and permanently to give me the benefits starting sooner, although still having a lasting effect.

For visualizing this, I see myself successfully doing the above activities more quickly. So for either Sowilo or Nauthiz, each rune will work in its own manner to help you, as programmed.

-------------
Dates and times

For Nauthiz, start on a Capricorn or other earth sign moon, on a waxing moon, on Saturday if possible, and during the hour of Saturn. Capricorn moons will be waning for some time, until July, so the next Taurus moons will work for this. For me, this would be March 6th.

For Sowilo, start on a Leo or other fire sign moon, on a waxing moon, on Sunday if possible, during the hour of the Sun. Aries, Tuesday, and the hour of Mars can also work, but I prefer the Sun since it is more lasting. On about March 13th, the Sun will be in Leo on Sunday, which would be a good time for this.

As far as how many days you should continue, you should do as much as you need until you are satisfied. This may take 40, 80, or 120 days. Since you are working on your productivity, however, this should be fine because it will make it easier for you to manage everything else, over time.

--------------
Useful Squares

Do not forget the power of planetary Squares, if you feel up to the challenge of doing them. With HPHC's recent thread and advice on them, they should be much easier for everyone.

There is one more good date to start a Mars Square, in March, which you should make use of. This is because Mars is in Capricorn, which means it is a very motivating, yet disciplined energy.

From Azazel's astrology we know this:

"In Capricorn [Mars]
The energies are channeled into the career and professional ambitions. They can start out small but end up in very high positions. Mars in Capricorn gives a methodical nature, along with plenty of perseverance and endurance. This placement can offset the scattered energies and lack of follow through of planets in mutable signs. There can be workaholic tendencies, along with a talent for business. Much effort can be put into attaining a position of status. Like Mars in Taurus, these people are focused on material and financial gain. They are efficient, practical, responsible, self-disciplined, and reliable. Like Mars in Virgo, they have very little patience with those who are shiftless and lazy. They can be cold, calculating, usurious, and selfish if the energies of this placement are not sublimated, or of other factors in the chart encourage this. There can be problems with the bones, skin and teeth."

Affirmation wise, I have used the same thing as with the runes:

"This Mars Square has permanently increased my ability to advance my total Satanic career as fast as possible, in the best way possible and harmoniously for me." x10

---------------
Additional Squares

Both the Sun and Mars will be back in Aries soon, which is another good sign for gaining raw energy. Just be aware that these planets in Aries can be wild, and need to be balanced with another working (Nauthiz) to become disciplined.

The Sun in Capricorn can also be used as a Square (in December). According to Azazel's Astrology, it seems fine, but I think Mars in Capricorn is definitely superior here because that is the exalted sign of Mars.

I hope this helps, and if anyone else has any good ideas here, please share.

These informations are precious as diamond thank you ^^

Bravera said:
Easily one of my all time favorite posts, I will read this often. Thank you, CaspianTheDreamer.

I have hoped to involve myself wholly and completely towards the task of advancement, for the sake of my family, race, nation, and humanity. I am forever thankful to the Gods they have brought us together and empowered us, given us the wisdom, knowledge, and tools to be the protectors of humanity.
Yay
Thanks so much for the reply❤🖤💙

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Dates and times

So if I get this right, I can start Sowilo on an Aries Waxing Moon but during the Sun hours. Do I have to do it each day on the Sun's hours or just to start the working?

Masterj810610 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Dates and times

So if I get this right, I can start Sowilo on an Aries Waxing Moon but during the Sun hours. Do I have to do it each day on the Sun's hours or just to start the working?

I found out that the moon will be waxing until 13:38 on sunday february 5th in my zone, and it will be in Leo.

Masterj810610 said:

The most important date is the time when you start the working, as this defines it. While performing the working during the hour of the Sun will give it more energy, this is not necessary. Not all astrological factors will line up perfectly, so just aim for as many as possible.

Yes, the Leo Esbat (full moon) on Feb. 5th, in addition to being on Sunday, would strongly support a Sun-style working. This is a great date.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back