Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doing workings close together

WinterWarrior666

Is there any issue with doing a Raum-vibrated cleaning, a "Returning-Curses-01", a rune-vibration-powered AOP, and then Chakra opening/empowering vibrations all one after another?

I've heard most workings should be spaced out to prevent spent energy reserves weakining the workings, but does this apply to things like cleanings, curse returnings, and Chakra Opening meditations as well?

WinterWarrior666 said:
Is there any issue with doing a Raum-vibrated cleaning, a "Returning-Curses-01", a rune-vibration-powered AOP, and then Chakra opening/empowering vibrations all one after another?

I've heard most workings should be spaced out to prevent spent energy reserves weakining the workings, but does this apply to things like cleanings, curse returnings, and Chakra Opening meditations as well?

Raum builds/increases energy, So this is not a "working" so to speak. RC1 is handled partially by Satan and possibly your guardian, So doesn't count. Meditations in general don't count. The only one that does is the rune AOP working.

However it is noteworthy to know that you can do as many workings as you want as long as you don't experience mental burnout or energy burnout. when they interfere with each other is when your energies; mental or physical get too low, for extended periods of time / multiple days

You can also channel the energies from the Raum meditation into your Aop daily for added strength, and always remain as focused as possible for the best results

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back