Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Munka?

CaspianTheDreamer

what is exactly the correct way to pronounce Munka? usually, Maxine provided us with mp3s for some vibrations but i cant seem to find any mp3 of this at all. i asked my guardian demon to help and guide me pronounce it.. and this is how i subconsciously pronounce:

M is basically *mmmmmmmmmmmmm*

u is like *oooooooooooooooooooooooo*
n is like *nnnnnnnnnnnnn* with my tongue on the tip of two fronth teeth
and then i do something: i put stress on the *yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy* ( because of the way N is pronounced like having Enyay like spanish) and then i continue and vibrate *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* , like *yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*, not just *yaaaaaaaa*
and then this is where i also have a little problem....how do i even vibrate K? is it supposed to be like when you are hacking up a pit? cuz thats what it says in vibrating the runes guide in JoS but then again im not sure if that applies......and then i finish with the last *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

if anyone can redirect me to an mp3 file of Munka i will be very grateful. hail satan

I've been planing some time ago to do "removing bad karma" with munka working, but in the end decided not to do because I was unsure about the pronunciation. In the end I just did some other workings.
Someone should make mp3 Munka pronunciation, this would help a lot of people in the future aswell

Serbon said:
I've been planing some time ago to do "removing bad karma" with munka working, but in the end decided not to do because I was unsure about the pronunciation. In the end I just did some other workings.
Someone should make mp3 Munka pronunciation, this would help a lot of people in the future aswell

i would happily offer my help on doing so but see the thing is, even i myself am not sure about the pronunciation. i will have to ask lydia.
im not sure if i tagged her correctly :lol:

Serbon said:
I can do this later today if no one else beats me to it.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Serbon said:

i would happily offer my help on doing so but see the thing is, even i myself am not sure about the pronunciation. i will have to ask lydia.
im not sure if i tagged her correctly :lol:
I'm not sure if I got tagged but I saw this anyway :lol:

It's pretty basic if you can hit the N correctly, it's not a flat N if that makes sense, it's like you are transitioning to "NYA" but hold that sound long enough for the full vibration, to get the full word in one breath equal for all letters.

K being guttural of course, at the back of the throat.

Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:

That would be great, Henu :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327593 time=1645634981 user_id=57]
Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:

I found this mp3 on this site ( https://ilovesatanxfiles.weebly.com/ ), made by a Portuguese member. I don't know how good it is but I thought I'd share it:

https://ilovesatanxfiles.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/8/3/118395395/munka_%C3%81udio.mp3

Siatris Ioholo said:
Lydia [JG said:
Henu the Great said:

I found this mp3 on this site ( https://ilovesatanxfiles.weebly.com/ ), made by a Portuguese member. I don't know how good it is but I thought I'd share it:

https://ilovesatanxfiles.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/8/3/118395395/munka_%C3%81udio.mp3
406 not acceptable, it says.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327602 time=1645636083 user_id=57]
Siatris Ioholo said:
Lydia [JG said:

It works for me. I wonder what's going.
I upload it: https://voca.ro/1jpdulv2YZdS
I hope to work...

Siatris Ioholo said:
Lydia [JG said:
Henu the Great said:

Yes, that would be correct. Looks like I do not have to do this, but I will save this into my mega account so that I can share this easily later. Thanks.

Siatris Ioholo said:
I hope to work...

It could be my tor connection.

Thanks for uploading it. I listened to it, it is not correct. It isn't "m-oh-en-ya-ka"

It's mmuu-nn-ya-ka.

Spanish ene (enyay) doesn't mean there's an e in the pronunciation. It is the pronunciation of the letter Ñ. The misunderstanding was from HPS Maxine not able to put the letter Ñ in the website so she wrote enyay (the name of the letter), so people misunderstood thinking it is pronounced as enyay instead of a different-sounding N.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327616 time=1645637552 user_id=57]

Thanks for uploading it. I listened to it, it is not correct. It isn't "m-oh-en-ya-ka"

It's mmuu-nn-ya-ka.

Spanish ene (enyay) doesn't mean there's an e in the pronunciation. It is the pronunciation of the letter Ñ. The misunderstanding was from HPS Maxine not able to put the letter Ñ in the website so she wrote enyay (the name of the letter), so people misunderstood thinking it is pronounced as enyay instead of a different-sounding N.

Here, you need to learn some spanish to do it correctly. This video will show how it's done. 25 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKh9vaJmxh8

Lydia [JG said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
I hope to work...

It's mmuu-nn-ya-ka.

Thank you. I wasn't sure how well it vibrates in audio but I get it.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
what is exactly the correct way to pronounce Munka? usually, Maxine provided us with mp3s for some vibrations but i cant seem to find any mp3 of this at all. i asked my guardian demon to help and guide me pronounce it.. and this is how i subconsciously pronounce:

and then i do something: i put stress on the *yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy* ( because of the way N is pronounced like having Enyay like spanish) and then i continue and vibrate *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* , like *yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*, not just *yaaaaaaaa*
and then this is where i also have a little problem....how do i even vibrate K? is it supposed to be like when you are hacking up a pit? cuz thats what it says in vibrating the runes guide in JoS but then again im not sure if that applies......and then i finish with the last *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

if anyone can redirect me to an mp3 file of Munka i will be very grateful. hail satan

Yes, as you have written it out. That's how the Ñ is pronounced.

The k is guttural. U like a cow saying moo, or the words too, two, to. But not like the word Oh, not rhyming with toe or mow.

I'm just replying to this so you know that overall you had it correct.

Lydia [JG said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
I hope to work...

It's mmuu-nn-ya-ka.

Sorry for the mix up. I was actually doing it correctly before, and I made an assumption of correction based on the Spanish language thing which I had not investigated properly yet.

Henu the Great said:
Lydia [JG said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
I hope to work...

It's mmuu-nn-ya-ka.

Sorry for the mix up. I was actually doing it correctly before, and I made an assumption of correction based on the Spanish language thing which I had not investigated properly yet.
Then I guess when you have time you could do an audio for Muñka, if you want of course. I'm sure it will help others too.

Henu the Great said:

I literally learned some spanish when I was new just to hit that enyay right :lol: (and to learn how to roll R's). I think that video I shared was the same one I learned from, it was from around the same time and it seemed familiar when I looked through it just now when posting it.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327623 time=1645638444 user_id=57]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Yes, as you have written it out. That's how the Ñ is pronounced.

The k is guttural. U like a cow saying moo, or the words too, two, to. But not like the word Oh, not rhyming with toe or mow.

I'm just replying to this so you know that overall you had it correct.

Thank you for the confirmation....but still im a bit confused. About the yah kah. Do we hold and extend them like the " mmmmm uuuuu nnnn" ? Like, do we go : mmmmmm uuuuuuuu nnnnn yyyyyyy aaaaaaaaa kkkkkkkkk aaaaaaa?

Or do we just go mmmmm uuuuuu nnnn yah kah? As in the yah kah parts being very brief. I have to also listen to the mp3s you guys sent. Thank you a lot its indeed a great help. 💙🖤

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Thank you for the confirmation....but still im a bit confused. About the yah kah. Do we hold and extend them like the " mmmmm uuuuu nnnn" ? Like, do we go : mmmmmm uuuuuuuu nnnnn yyyyyyy aaaaaaaaa kkkkkkkkk aaaaaaa?

Or do we just go mmmmm uuuuuu nnnn yah kah? As in the yah kah parts being very brief. I have to also listen to the mp3s you guys sent. Thank you a lot its indeed a great help. 💙🖤

The K is extended, not so much the Y as it's part of the Ñ transitioning. However it doesn't matter so much if you extend the Y, but definitely get the K part right.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327602 time=1645636083 user_id=57]
Siatris Ioholo said:
Lydia [JG said:

Alright. So i think i have understood how to vibrate it correctly.... i have recorded an mp3 file. How and where can i put this up so others can listen to it without much searching? I dont know how to put audio files in a webpage. Can somebody help me?

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327641 time=1645639403 user_id=57]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

The K is extended, not so much the Y as it's part of the Ñ transitioning. However it doesn't matter so much if you extend the Y, but definitely get the K part right.
Thank you a lot. You're honestly the best Lydia we need more people like you.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Henu the Great said:
Lydia [JG said:

It's mmuu-nn-ya-ka.

Then I guess when you have time you could do an audio for Muñka, if you want of course. I'm sure it will help others too.
Here it is: https://mega.nz/file/HphFEAjQ#X5_PX7Tfp1W7spjQrwkeS80xSdSBQFTAUpdNZ45XJYg

Lydia [JG said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Check my signature :D

Henu the Great said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Henu the Great said:
Here it is: https://mega.nz/file/HphFEAjQ#X5_PX7Tfp1W7spjQrwkeS80xSdSBQFTAUpdNZ45XJYg
Thank you bro. :)

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Lydia [JG said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

This is exactly how I do it. Sounds pretty good

BlackOnyx8 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Lydia [JG said:

This is exactly how I do it. Sounds pretty good

Yay :)

BlackOnyx8 said:
Henu the Great said:
I think you are doing it wrong brother, it doesn't have the 'eeeehnnn' part it just goes 'Nnnnnyyyyy'. Like when you vibrate "Vin" it goes straight to nnnnnnnn.
Oopsiedaisie, you are right. It's a minor detail, but an important one.

I hope I nailed it this time: https://mega.nz/file/O1hWRY6Q#4IsWmc9_4NC30veyNwmGvoXAGaB12BMEuj_2nertNA8

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327799 time=1645684088 user_id=57]

Henu and Caspian, both are nearly 100%. Try more UUUU rather than bordering on OH.

Look up the word ooze, you.
Alright. Thank you

Lydia [JG said:

Henu and Caspian, both are nearly 100%. Try more UUUU rather than bordering on OH.

And it's not with the "YYYAAAA". Skip that. It's Munka, not munyaka. The enyay is not pronounced as enyay, it is just the N being different, higher than the flat regular N.

If I could, I would record it.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327801 time=1645685072 user_id=57]
Lydia [JG said:

And it's not with the "YYYAAAA". Skip that. It's Munka, not munyaka. The enyay is not pronounced as enyay, it is just the N being different, higher than the flat regular N.

Ok i think i got it now....thanks

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327801 time=1645685072 user_id=57]
Lydia [JG said:

Sorry if its annoying but can you check my signature again

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Almost. Skip the YA part. Go straight from the ÑÑÑ to the KKKAAA. The Ñ is like NY, like in onion, but don't hold the YYY. I hope that makes sense.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327815 time=1645688301 user_id=57]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Almost. Skip the YA part. Go straight from the ÑÑÑ to the KKKAAA. The Ñ is like NY, like in onion, but don't hold the YYY. I hope that makes sense.

The way I'm describing it has been confirmed by HP Cobra in past correspondence.

MMM-UUU-ÑÑÑ-KKK-AAA

^exactly like this, there is no "ya" before the k. The Ñ is like you're about to go into a Y but not actually.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327826 time=1645689656 user_id=57]
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327815 time=1645688301 user_id=57]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

The way I'm describing it has been confirmed by HP Cobra in past correspondence.

MMM-UUU-ÑÑÑ-KKK-AAA

^exactly like this, there is no "ya" before the k. The Ñ is like you're about to go into a Y but not actually.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html
In here it says Mmm uuu nnn yah kah...but i guess that info might be somewhat outdated....i guess i have to re-record now....i think i finally get what you mean

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back