Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should i continue doing meditations that have breathing as a key component if I am sick or I got the coof?!

Weasel

Hello guys, by my title I mean things like kundalini yoga, the aura of protection from JOS, or any breathing exercise. I read somewhere here that we should not do these type of meditations if the air is polluted or we are sick.
I still dont know if I am sick or I got the prankvid (they are the same anyway) but i need to know, thank you.

Yes, you can continue doing them. Raising energy and doing balancing, such as sun/moon breathing will help alleviate sickness. If you are so sick you can barely speak then that would be another matter. In such case, just take it easy for as long as the worst goes away and continue then. By not doing anything you will not counter the negative as well as when you do these.

As for the pollution, if you live somewhere where it is literally smog in the air most of the day then you could find a spot where is less than average pollution or you could time your breathing exercises to the time of day when the pollution is at its lowest.

Henu the Great said:
Yes, you can continue doing them. Raising energy and doing balancing, such as sun/moon breathing will help alleviate sickness. If you are so sick you can barely speak then that would be another matter. In such case, just take it easy for as long as the worst goes away and continue then. By not doing anything you will not counter the negative as well as when you do these.

As for the pollution, if you live somewhere where it is literally smog in the air most of the day then you could find a spot where is less than average pollution or you could time your breathing exercises to the time of day when the pollution is at its lowest.
Yes I see, thank you for response, I kinda want to buy a prankvid test to see if its positive, I could use those sweet 2 weeks free time you get when you have it as I am felling now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back