Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

need new free mp3 converter. Any ideas?

Shadowcat

i just found out that y2mate was shoa'd, along with a bunch of others like it. I barely just used it too a month ago or so and now all of a sudden its not functional anymore. Frostwire is shit and doesn't have a lot of variety as far as the mp3 files i look for and the others are all free trial bs or don't work or they give you the runaround to download absolutely nothing

Would anyone know of an alternative for downloading free mp3 files or converting video files from bitchute or youtube to mp3 without the hassle? Thanks.

What happened to y2mate? I can use it just fine (phone). I also have the Add-on for Waterfox on the computer, which also works on any other Firefox based browsers. It creates a download button on YouTube videos that directs you to y2mate. It works fine for me. Try clearing your cookies and cached files or try other browser.

https://youtubemp3free.com/en/
This one is another alternative, it works, I tested it just now.

Video cannot be converted to audio. The audio is extracted. The websites say it's conversion because people are lazy or stupid. Just search for terms like "youtube download[er]" or "save bitchute", etc. Maybe add "video" to the searches. They tend to have options to extract the audio from the videos. You also don't need to download audio in e.g. 720p video HD; audio doesn't require that high an amount of alleged quality (i.e. some videos of music (not music videos, necessarily) which have either lyrics, or just a still album art, or other artist/band pictures are in HD quality, which is a waste just for the audio).

Shadowcat said:
i just found out that y2mate was shoa'd, along with a bunch of others like it. I barely just used it too a month ago or so and now all of a sudden its not functional anymore. Frostwire is shit and doesn't have a lot of variety as far as the mp3 files i look for and the others are all free trial bs or don't work or they give you the runaround to download absolutely nothing

Would anyone know of an alternative for downloading free mp3 files or converting video files from bitchute or youtube to mp3 without the hassle? Thanks.

Yeah i use Vidmate its great!!

but don't use the ones from Google play because they are all fakes.

Use youtube-dl with ffmpeg.

Download both files:
https://github.com/BtbN/FFmpeg-Builds/releases/download/latest/ffmpeg-n5.0-latest-win64-lgpl-5.0.zip
https://github.com/murrty/youtube-dl-gui/releases/download/2.3/youtube-dl-gui.exe

Create a new folder and move youtube-dl-gui.exe into the new folder.

Move ffmpeg.exe and ffprobe.exe from the zip file into the new folder.

Start youtube-dl-gui.exe, go to settings, click on (re)download youtube-dl, select ffmpeg.exe for the ffmpeg directory and check the Use static ffmpeg box. Save the settings.

To batch download click on tools and batch download.

Shadowcat said:
Thanks guys for all the suggestions

i forgot to ask if its for Android because im talking about a android one. i tried downloading one for pc butvit shit. If you want it for Android i will send you the real apk :)

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Shadowcat said:
Thanks guys for all the suggestions

i forgot to ask if its for Android because im talking about a android one. i tried downloading one for pc butvit shit. If you want it for Android i will send you the real apk :)

No thanks i do all my music downloading via my laptop :3

Shadowcat said:

If you use linux i really recommend youtube-dl, it's also possible to download it for windows but i am not sure how well this would work. Youtube-dl is a simple command-line program, quite easy to use but it takes a little bit to get used to it. In contrary to its name, it is possible to download videos from all over not just youtube.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back