Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Support Thread - Never Give Up!

I thought I'd create this topic, which will be about the help given to the SS. I am thinking of things like depression, loneliness, isolation, suicidal thoughts, and I could go on and on. The point of this topic would be to provide Spiritual Help.

I don't know how much you would be interested, if it is not necessary, however, I will delete the post. As there have been some unexpected turns lately - from more advanced members who need help. I have written posts about these before, if I remember them I will link them here.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68155

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68029

I could write at length about this here, but I'll devote this thread to it instead.

I would like to ask for help from more advanced, more advanced members - if you would like to help, you are welcome. I imagine there will be a lot of posts here, I don't know if I could do it alone. I would like to ask the SS members here, if you have any problems, feel free to post here.

I should add that I'm not sure I'll be able to answer everything, which is why I need help.

If something bothers you, annoys you, or you feel like posting, post here and we will help you. May SS always be happy, grow and shine. That is why I created this thread, if you have any problems and think you would like to share and ask for help, post here.

Remember - you are SS, your goal is Spiritual and Physical Perfection, and to achieve it you need to be happy and strong! May The Strength Be With You.

BrightSpace666

Rohit Sharma said:
Hi its time 3:30 am in night duty at my workplace i started the aura cleaning meditation But i stop quickly because i afraid of this
I am completely hopeless
I am poor i need money I have many problems at my home
I need money to bring my mother's medicine
Is there any otherway to sale my soul to get money i have no option And i cant do the meditation because i am a Looser
Sir please Help me thanx
Hail Satan

Don't worry, this is a normal concern. People often have similar problems in the beginning, before the commitment, as you mentioned. In the beginning - there is no such thing as selling your soul. It's called giving your soul away to be safe. This "selling your soul" is just a figment of the enemy.

You give your soul away to be safe, protected and not incidentally strong. There are many reasons for the suppression of the Soul, which affects both well-being and the health of the Soul, and Knowledge is compromised. It is not a problem if you have such thoughts.

Devotion is not compulsory, but if you wish to progress on this Path, it is recommended - for the reasons mentioned above. You don't have to worry about being a loser or anything else. Typical enemy psychic attack that encourages you to think of yourself as a loser.

No, you are not a loser. It's a sign that you're going to do the right thing, and it's trying to discourage you from doing so. Don't give up! Many times even the more advanced members of the community sometimes think the same thing. You have to get over them because it makes no sense and is a waste of time.

As for your workplace - feel free to do your aura clearing there too, no problem. Pretend you are just taking a break or a rest. It's also okay to pretend you're taking a nap but not sleeping.

I would like to give you concrete answers to your problems. As I explained above, you are not a loser. Nobody is, you can only think you are. Practice Empty Meditation and everything will be fine. When this state comes up, just focus on nothing and it will pass.

Cleanse your aura daily, but if you're a beginner and feel you can't, you can try the simpler version - visualise strong energy around you and chant mantras into your soul. There are several mantras for this purpose, choose from them. Afterwards you can also say affirmations, depending on the occasion.

About money - you can chant runes to earn money or do spiritual work to earn money. Do this every day and pay attention to the planetary positions. Start your work during a waxing moon and you will do well.

Don't give up on your goals and don't worry, things will get better.

sublimestatanist said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Thank you. What you wrote is indeed interesting and instructive. It is remarkable how meditation practices can help people. They are 100% suitable for eliminating addictions and almost everything else.

The feeling that you see your life as hopeless and meaningless is the worst possible. I'm glad you didn't do anything stupid and finally found your True Path. I hope that from here on in you will only go forward and make unstoppable progress.

I'm actually sorry you're in foster care.. However, as you say, you don't regret it or feel sorry, so that's a positive. Feelings of inferiority can come from a lack of self-confidence - Respect Yourself and You Will Be Respected.

I will explain this concept. If you see yourself in a way that all your preconceptions about yourself are removed, you accept yourself, you are happy, it will affect others. This is because of two things - your Aura will shine and people will notice it - in a word they will be attracted to you. A strong, glowing Aura attracts positivity.

The bottom line - you are now feeling 100% well and the past is the past. If there are problems about things that happened in the past, try to forget them and look forward. I am indescribably happy for your success, your studies and for you. Be happy every day!

Thank you for the empowering reply. <3

This actually gave me some great information on the best way to live. When I was working full time, going to pubs, smoking pot and attending college I felt like everyday I was gaining something. I was almost always in flow state even though I was nonstop busy and not meditating.

Strangely, after I finished college and stopped working, I became a hermit and experienced sleep problems and depression.

Now I'm working part time, socializing periodically and meditating everyday. I no longer use any substances and I found new ways to keep busy (cooking, creating art/music and reading). It's just like you said, meditation can cure us from nearly anything.

I had no clue that happiness changes our aura. I will definitely maintain a balance, be happy everyday and view every moment as a new adventure in life.

We SS should feel inspired and happy. We mustn't allow negative information make us nihilistic. Such information 'just is' and is almost always external. My advice (from experience) is never internalize outside negativity. (i.e Don't let it get to you). Also, take time to do things that truly make you happy. Don't focus only on conspiracy theories and binge watch television like I did. We must constantly listen to our inner-self and be rational.

Anyway, sorry for another ramble lol. Life is a deep and complex topic, albeit fascinating. The answers are always within us and Satan and his Demons help guide us toward them.

Lifestyle problems, both smoking pot and debauchery and so on, are all rooted in psychological problems. It could be a repressed, deep and intense emotion that wants to surface but you're trying to suppress it, or it could just be a sense of pity for society and you want to compensate with addictions.

Addictions are not only harmful, they are addictive, but they also create a certain circle around consumption. The consumer does not control the substance, but vice versa. It turns you completely inside out and makes you do things you would never do otherwise.

This is where the depression starts, which is associated with lower Bio-Electricality, poorer functioning of the chakras, and chaotic energy circulation. It has to be decided who controls whom. You or him? This is a crucial question that affects the whole situation and can be compensated for by reason.

Not least, these drugs completely change one's mentality towards a decline from which it will be difficult to recover without help. Avoid these drugs, they do no good but they do a lot of harm. "Let Spirituality be our drug and enjoy its edifying and healthy effects".

In fact, they are designed so that while they are addictive, you feel that if you do them again you will feel good, that is not the case. There are psychological reasons for this - because the mind is reprogrammed towards the drug and it's actually your mind that needs the dose, not the person. Because they affect the mind psychologically, you have to start working there for a positive result.

What you are doing is perfectly healthy. You work, you create. Creating is very good for the soul because you let your feelings out, it's your world. Creating has countless benefits. It gives a refreshing boost to the mind and the soul.

Happiness actually makes the aura more beautiful. Because the aura is the field around us, we can influence and control it. With a healthy soul, you will have a healthy aura and mind, the kind you have always wanted. Last but not least, you will feel better.

Your life will be 100% positive, which is great. An SS should always be happy and strong - That is the essence of this Path, Happiness and Strength.

"Without knowledge, power is lost, as power is lost, so is understanding lost and so is True Knowledge lost."

Good luck on the Path of Truth, and remember - Use your strength and be happy every day!

Since I created this thread to help, I'm including a post I wrote.

Depression itself is a small but complex concept that almost everyone experiences in their lives. Some people experience it for shorter periods, others for longer. But how it affects the body and wellbeing is something we need to be aware of.

Causes include unfortunate events in the past, unresolved emotions, but even a bad mood can helpfully trigger this 'mood'. Depression is something that needs to be treated, and if you happen to suffer from it, I would like to help you overcome it and make it go away for good.

Depression can often come that way. Someone, for example, falls in line, doesn't achieve what they want to achieve, wonders if it makes sense to do it, realises they're not good at it, gets depressed and the symptoms start. But all techniques can be learned, just with practice.

You need to start these exercises with a clear head, however nerve-wracking they may be, try them and your chances will be greatly increased. If you try to do it at all costs and get nervous, you will fail even more. Always be calm and think with a clear head.

There are several solutions to depression. I will not start with the example of medication here, because our method is Spiritual Healing.

Initially, clearing your aura daily, strengthening your chakras daily and strengthening your aura is the key here. If you do these, you'll increase your chances of beating this shit. Empty meditation, I emphasize here, because if you have any symptoms that indicate this, just don't think about anything and it will go away in a little while, just as it came.

Yoga is a very important help here, as in everything. It releases excess energy, your energies are released, they flow and you feel better. All yoga exercises are beneficial, it's worth picking a few that you like and starting to do them.

It's also about creating an environment that, when you look at it and when you're there, radiates calm and positive energy. Herbal teas and herbs also help, as does the mentality of not beating yourself up for everything, but praising yourself.

Look in the mirror and say "I look good!". Take a constructive attitude, whatever someone says about you that you don't like, don't dwell on it, you can say a lot of things about it, but you are different and a better person, see, that's a plus point. If one person insults another, it's not about you, it's about the person who insults you. That's his problem.

Your time to get out of depression is up to you. How much of the above you are willing to do. I should mention here that working with your energies will also help you do this. Do energy enrichment exercises, which will also help you feel better.

Your daily life and your spiritual development are also affected by this "disease". Because if you are not in the mood to meditate, you are not moving forward. Beat this shit, because it only slows you down. You need the same mentality to overcome anxiety, which I also wrote a post about a while ago.

Given the current "viral" situation in today's society, the tendency is for it to escalate with many depressed victims. I do not want to go into this in detail now.

As I wrote, these methods all help to combat it. The right spiritual clarity also adds a lot to this. Don't get depressed, think of yourself as being OK and think of it as just holding you back. You're too good at what you do and it's just trying to slow you down.

Once you've done that, laugh, continue your routine and shine! I hope I've been able to help my SS peers here with this little post.

BrightSpace666 said:
Lifestyle problems, both smoking pot and debauchery and so on, are all rooted in psychological problems. It could be a repressed, deep and intense emotion that wants to surface but you're trying to suppress it, or it could just be a sense of pity for society and you want to compensate with addictions.

Addictions are not only harmful, they are addictive, but they also create a certain circle around consumption. The consumer does not control the substance, but vice versa. It turns you completely inside out and makes you do things you would never do otherwise.

This is where the depression starts, which is associated with lower Bio-Electricality, poorer functioning of the chakras, and chaotic energy circulation. It has to be decided who controls whom. You or him? This is a crucial question that affects the whole situation and can be compensated for by reason.

Not least, these drugs completely change one's mentality towards a decline from which it will be difficult to recover without help. Avoid these drugs, they do no good but they do a lot of harm. "Let Spirituality be our drug and enjoy its edifying and healthy effects".

In fact, they are designed so that while they are addictive, you feel that if you do them again you will feel good, that is not the case. There are psychological reasons for this - because the mind is reprogrammed towards the drug and it's actually your mind that needs the dose, not the person. Because they affect the mind psychologically, you have to start working there for a positive result.

What you are doing is perfectly healthy. You work, you create. Creating is very good for the soul because you let your feelings out, it's your world. Creating has countless benefits. It gives a refreshing boost to the mind and the soul.

Happiness actually makes the aura more beautiful. Because the aura is the field around us, we can influence and control it. With a healthy soul, you will have a healthy aura and mind, the kind you have always wanted. Last but not least, you will feel better.

Your life will be 100% positive, which is great. An SS should always be happy and strong - That is the essence of this Path, Happiness and Strength.

"Without knowledge, power is lost, as power is lost, so is understanding lost and so is True Knowledge lost."

Good luck on the Path of Truth, and remember - Use your strength and be happy every day!

Fascinating! This is great information BrightSpace666. I currently have one addiction (to vaping). I justify it because a few of my relatives talk ad naseum about how it's harmful, albeit it is far less harmful than smoking.

Still, being 'less bad' doesn't make it good. I tend to hold onto it because it gives me an excuse to go outside and have a break from people (i.e family). I also like fast and repetitive actions. I think the many years working as a barista, cooking, cleaning dishes and my love for intense music all add an attraction to it. Coffee (I love the stuff) also increases cravings.

This is yet another test of will. Considering your reply I would be much better off without it. Your words honestly gave me more incentive to quit than any person in my life ever could. Thanks and sorry to bombard you with responses and random thoughts yet again. :roll:

sublimestatanist said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Fascinating! This is great information BrightSpace666. I currently have one addiction (to vaping). I justify it because a few of my relatives talk ad naseum about how it's harmful, albeit it is far less harmful than smoking.

Still, being 'less bad' doesn't make it good. I tend to hold onto it because it gives me an excuse to go outside and have a break from people (i.e family). I also like fast and repetitive actions. I think the many years working as a barista, cooking, cleaning dishes and my love for intense music all add an attraction to it. Coffee (I love the stuff) also increases cravings.

This is yet another test of will. Considering your reply I would be much better off without it. Your words honestly gave me more incentive to quit than any person in my life ever could. Thanks and sorry to bombard you with responses and random thoughts yet again. :roll:

Addictions are not always bad. Some addictions are healthy, for example. Sports, for example - maybe not the best example of a healthy addiction, but you get the point. So addictions are not all bad, but harmful addictions require persistence and willpower to stop using.

It is a matter of judgement whether someone needs it or not, it is up to the person using to know. One also has to wonder whether there is a reason for the addiction. If we find that reason and start working on it spiritually, it can be fixed with the right spiritual and mental cleansing.

The arts are beautiful, they evoke the dormant imagination, power and expression of fantasy in us, which has healthy effects. It is also good for distracting from mental problems because we can express what we feel.

Nature is a real relaxation - to get away from the current problems of society, to concentrate on ourselves and just be with ourselves. A good walk in the open air, enjoying the landscape, is one of the best cures. It restores the soul, cleanses and calms on a level that is incredible.

Don't worry about writing stupid stuff, because you're not writing bad stuff. Glad I could/can help. It is very important to help people, especially in these times.

BrightSpace666 said:
Addictions are not always bad. Some addictions are healthy, for example. Sports, for example - maybe not the best example of a healthy addiction, but you get the point. So addictions are not all bad, but harmful addictions require persistence and willpower to stop using.

It is a matter of judgement whether someone needs it or not, it is up to the person using to know. One also has to wonder whether there is a reason for the addiction. If we find that reason and start working on it spiritually, it can be fixed with the right spiritual and mental cleansing.

The arts are beautiful, they evoke the dormant imagination, power and expression of fantasy in us, which has healthy effects. It is also good for distracting from mental problems because we can express what we feel.

Nature is a real relaxation - to get away from the current problems of society, to concentrate on ourselves and just be with ourselves. A good walk in the open air, enjoying the landscape, is one of the best cures. It restores the soul, cleanses and calms on a level that is incredible.

Don't worry about writing stupid stuff, because you're not writing bad stuff. Glad I could/can help. It is very important to help people, especially in these times.

Very true. Sometimes I feel angry when I think about how lost people are and how most people aren't genuinely happy. At times I get the impression people think I'm depressed at work because I'm genuinely well-meaning and empathetic. This is the only way I can stay sane - give everyone the benefit of the doubt and hope the best for them. Inspiring others makes me happy.

That said, there are some who have an aversion to kindness. At times I get strange reactions (or lack thereof) from people. When this happens frequently I start to feel an emotional drain.

I'll put more focus on my progress and not allow people or the state of the world get to me. Connecting with nature is a great suggestion. For some reason my roommate's dog is obsessed with me and I absolutely love her. Every morning I sit with her (and my coffee), clean her aura and place protection around her.

Satanists are strong people. My roommates are xians and are very negative in spite of their "values". I think animals are attuned to energy and the astral which is possibly why she doesn't give them the same level of enthusiasm/attention.
I enjoy chatting with them and we have good boundaries. I feel sorry for them really. Other times I feel furious at how stupid they are (which is the result of their programming).

The world is too full of stupidity. Most Christians consider Muslims the "anti-Christ" when in reality Christ is in the Quran. Islam is an Abrahamic religion. Nearly everything in this world is designed to pit us against each other. The one thing I struggle with in this path is being called "New Age" by others.

I don't think I am... I hate religion (minus this one) and media brainwashing, but I don't hate people other than Jews (who aren't exactly people). Maybe I'm overthinking it but I feel there is value in people recognizing their similarities and setting aside their quarrels for the greater good (i.e taking down the control grid). I hope it's not too idyllic to think this way. As Satanists I suppose we are each on our own path of self discovery.

At the very least RTRs will continue to lift the veil for the sheeple out there. The only remedy I can see for the craziness is self-care, confidence, truth and understanding.

sublimestatanist said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Very true. Sometimes I feel angry when I think about how lost people are and how most people aren't genuinely happy. At times I get the impression people think I'm depressed at work because I'm genuinely well-meaning and empathetic. This is the only way I can stay sane - give everyone the benefit of the doubt and hope the best for them. Inspiring others makes me happy.

That said, there are some who have an aversion to kindness. At times I get strange reactions (or lack thereof) from people. When this happens frequently I start to feel an emotional drain.

I'll put more focus on my progress and not allow people or the state of the world get to me. Connecting with nature is a great suggestion. For some reason my roommate's dog is obsessed with me and I absolutely love her. Every morning I sit with her (and my coffee), clean her aura and place protection around her.

Satanists are strong people. My roommates are xians and are very negative in spite of their "values". I think animals are attuned to energy and the astral which is possibly why she doesn't give them the same level of enthusiasm/attention.
I enjoy chatting with them and we have good boundaries. I feel sorry for them really. Other times I feel furious at how stupid they are (which is the result of their programming).

The world is too full of stupidity. Most Christians consider Muslims the "anti-Christ" when in reality Christ is in the Quran. Islam is an Abrahamic religion. Nearly everything in this world is designed to pit us against each other. The one thing I struggle with in this path is being called "New Age" by others.

I don't think I am... I hate religion (minus this one) and media brainwashing, but I don't hate people other than Jews (who aren't exactly people). Maybe I'm overthinking it but I feel there is value in people recognizing their similarities and setting aside their quarrels for the greater good (i.e taking down the control grid). I hope it's not too idyllic to think this way. As Satanists I suppose we are each on our own path of self discovery.

At the very least RTRs will continue to lift the veil for the sheeple out there. The only remedy I can see for the craziness is self-care, confidence, truth and understanding.

I understand what you are saying. Showing empathy and compassion for people is very good, useful and rewarding, but you have to know where the line is. It is not always worth helping others because the other person may not have good intentions. Even if it seems that way, you can't be absolutely sure.

You can help when you use it, and it feels really good when you make their life better by helping. Helping others on their Journey to achieve their goals is worth it in most cases. Unfortunately, however, there are some people who cannot be helped and for whom help is worth nothing. They do not need to be dealt with.

As for the other person not needing your help, don't blame yourself for that. You did your best, you offered them your help, they didn't take it. From now on, you are not to blame. Don't feel like one, focus on your progress and what will move you forward.

Don't let the thoughtless words or phrases of others hurt you. No matter how bad you feel, no matter how much it hurts, you must not suffer emotional lethargy. Always be the smart one.

As for your roommates, I don't think you have anything to worry about because their "knowledge" (if you can call it that) is based on lies and they can't hurt you with it. Also, Aura Programming will help you.

We often have to accept that there are things we cannot do, so we cannot always help. The main source of ignorance is the media, which brainwashes people with nonsense until the mentality changes. Most horror movies are based on this.

Our mental goal is to know ourselves, to know our advantages, our disadvantages, to improve ourselves. Knowledge is the cornerstone of all spiritual work - it is how we progress on the Path of Truth.

BrightSpace666 said:
I understand what you are saying. Showing empathy and compassion for people is very good, useful and rewarding, but you have to know where the line is. It is not always worth helping others because the other person may not have good intentions. Even if it seems that way, you can't be absolutely sure.

You can help when you use it, and it feels really good when you make their life better by helping. Helping others on their Journey to achieve their goals is worth it in most cases. Unfortunately, however, there are some people who cannot be helped and for whom help is worth nothing. They do not need to be dealt with.

As for the other person not needing your help, don't blame yourself for that. You did your best, you offered them your help, they didn't take it. From now on, you are not to blame. Don't feel like one, focus on your progress and what will move you forward.

Don't let the thoughtless words or phrases of others hurt you. No matter how bad you feel, no matter how much it hurts, you must not suffer emotional lethargy. Always be the smart one.

As for your roommates, I don't think you have anything to worry about because their "knowledge" (if you can call it that) is based on lies and they can't hurt you with it. Also, Aura Programming will help you.

We often have to accept that there are things we cannot do, so we cannot always help. The main source of ignorance is the media, which brainwashes people with nonsense until the mentality changes. Most horror movies are based on this.

Our mental goal is to know ourselves, to know our advantages, our disadvantages, to improve ourselves. Knowledge is the cornerstone of all spiritual work - it is how we progress on the Path of Truth.

This is very good advice. :D

Horror movies... I love them but I've noticed most have undertones of poor values, petty drama and harmful lifestyle choices. I've never seen Kabbalah magic featured in horror movies (save from Possession, which loosely refers to Jewish magic, i.e dybbuk boxes). They always use corrupted Satanic magic and nearly always fight it with Christianity.

Recently I watched the new Ghost Busters with my dad. The antagonists of the movie were spirits from ancient Babylon. The thing that really got me was how a 12-year-old cracked a couple of sex jokes.

Literally everything is designed to lead us away from this path. I will take your advice to heart and not seek to help those who refuse it. My dad is a good example: he's vaxxed with everything available; flu, HIV, shingles, covid, etc.

In the end our Gods are winning the war. This spiritual war is far longer in duration than human comprehension. I'll focus on that and not let the physical world upset me too much even though it seems like everything is going to $#!T (pardon the French).

I've mentioned before in the https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534 section about how I had a dream when I was about 13 and when I woke up it felt like my emotions and some deeper part of myself was nulled and/or almost void. I remember feeling like that a bit in the dream and also wanting to wake up and get out of it.

Of course that hasn't gotten any better and I'm still searching for a way to fix it.

Before that I was also doing a bit of messing around with Lucid dreaming and that is before the time I knew about any of that or true Spirituality. I do believe that I may have actually astral projected that night.

I've also been reading a bit of Isaiah recently in ways to expose altogether and for myself, the lies of it https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=328827#p328827 and how there's even more relations to the Kundalini in it as well.

About the time I realized about that bit of how there are still relations to the Kundalini there, I felt a bit of anger from where it seems that I am nulled at. Because of that and a bit of reading this https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66968&p=317168&hilit=Tendrils#p317168 ; I am starting to wonder if it may be a piece of my soul that is missing and it maybe being a Jew.

I've also done an RTR and directed it at whatever is on the other side of that connection/vice grip and I could feel the emotions of it and anger as I was putting the energy back to it.

I did post a little about or how I am but I'm starting to believe that this issue is quite a bit more complex than that and I will have to trully put as much as I can into fighting this and whatever/whoever it is. I have found this as well https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57615 but I''m thinking if that is the case, I should strike back first and then heal my wounds.

I hope someone here can give me any ideas on what I can do and maybe how to find the name of the one doing this as well. I honestly don't believe I even feel emotions the way I normally should and I do believe a good chunk of myself has been taken those many years back...

I forgot to mention one other bit. I was a xian earlier and that includes before I was 13. I do remember my mother trying to '"pray" for that to be removed and then she said that she got an answer saying "Someone will come to her and ask her a question that she would know the answer to" I believe it to be mostly like that. And she said that it would be a she.

I don't want to think of what could've happened had I continued with xianity but I'm glad I didn't and I'm sure that won't come to pass because I can say easily for myself that it would be much worse if it did.

I imagine that if this a person and it's a Jew, it's a she, I just don't know the name or face.

FlameGhost said:
I've mentioned before in the https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534 section about how I had a dream when I was about 13 and when I woke up it felt like my emotions and some deeper part of myself was nulled and/or almost void. I remember feeling like that a bit in the dream and also wanting to wake up and get out of it.

Of course that hasn't gotten any better and I'm still searching for a way to fix it.

Before that I was also doing a bit of messing around with Lucid dreaming and that is before the time I knew about any of that or true Spirituality. I do believe that I may have actually astral projected that night.

I've also been reading a bit of Isaiah recently in ways to expose altogether and for myself, the lies of it https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=328827#p328827 and how there's even more relations to the Kundalini in it as well.

About the time I realized about that bit of how there are still relations to the Kundalini there, I felt a bit of anger from where it seems that I am nulled at. Because of that and a bit of reading this https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66968&p=317168&hilit=Tendrils#p317168 ; I am starting to wonder if it may be a piece of my soul that is missing and it maybe being a Jew.

I've also done an RTR and directed it at whatever is on the other side of that connection/vice grip and I could feel the emotions of it and anger as I was putting the energy back to it.

I did post a little about or how I am but I'm starting to believe that this issue is quite a bit more complex than that and I will have to trully put as much as I can into fighting this and whatever/whoever it is. I have found this as well https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57615 but I''m thinking if that is the case, I should strike back first and then heal my wounds.

I hope someone here can give me any ideas on what I can do and maybe how to find the name of the one doing this as well. I honestly don't believe I even feel emotions the way I normally should and I do believe a good chunk of myself has been taken those many years back...

What you wrote about your dream could be a possible symptom of low self-esteem. Feelings of nothingness, letting go, etc. may be the result of a repressed emotion in which you think you are worthless - hence your low self-esteem. Always know that you are important and valuable.

At a younger age, the human soul and mind is more vulnerable the older you get. Christians often attack young children with mind tricks because their minds are easily susceptible to lies and deception. The result of this manipulation can leave you feeling empty - and hence the problem of low self-esteem.

This often culminates in dreams. I have often said that we need to pay attention to the meaning of dreams, to what we dream about and how we dream. Many times we get answers to our questions in dreams, and many times we dream things that arise from our repressed emotions.

Regardless, you may want to do a major aura cleansing, balance your energies to get your energy circulation back to normal, and perhaps drink a calming tea before bed if you are still experiencing these.

Read this anyway: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56073&hilit=jewish

Mental problems need to be addressed, because many physical illnesses are rooted deep in the soul. A healthy mind gives a healthy self-image and a healthy mindset. Don't give up!

I give you a few things to read, they are worth reading.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67513

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67655

FlameGhost said:
I forgot to mention one other bit. I was a xian earlier and that includes before I was 13. I do remember my mother trying to '"pray" for that to be removed and then she said that she got an answer saying "Someone will come to her and ask her a question that she would know the answer to" I believe it to be mostly like that. And she said that it would be a she.

I don't want to think of what could've happened had I continued with xianity but I'm glad I didn't and I'm sure that won't come to pass because I can say easily for myself that it would be much worse if it did.

I imagine that if this a person and it's a Jew, it's a she, I just don't know the name or face.

As I mentioned in my post above, children are more manipulated by Christian nonsense, and unfortunately more susceptible to it. It doesn't matter if you were a Christian, it matters what you are now. You are on the side of Truth, that matters. Don't let that discourage you.

Christian brain programming is still going strong today, and unfortunately continues. Only an evolved mind can be the way out of this. If you are here, you are doing something right, and this is your Way.

sublimestatanist said:
BrightSpace666 said:

This is very good advice. :D

Horror movies... I love them but I've noticed most have undertones of poor values, petty drama and harmful lifestyle choices. I've never seen Kabbalah magic featured in horror movies (save from Possession, which loosely refers to Jewish magic, i.e dybbuk boxes). They always use corrupted Satanic magic and nearly always fight it with Christianity.

Recently I watched the new Ghost Busters with my dad. The antagonists of the movie were spirits from ancient Babylon. The thing that really got me was how a 12-year-old cracked a couple of sex jokes.

Literally everything is designed to lead us away from this path. I will take your advice to heart and not seek to help those who refuse it. My dad is a good example: he's vaxxed with everything available; flu, HIV, shingles, covid, etc.

In the end our Gods are winning the war. This spiritual war is far longer in duration than human comprehension. I'll focus on that and not let the physical world upset me too much even though it seems like everything is going to $#!T (pardon the French).

There would be no problem with the horror films themselves, only with the manipulative, subliminal, Christianised messages they contain. You can't fool a strong mind, but you can fool an ignorant mind. There is a spiritual battle going on, we are trying to make the world a better place - but to do that we have to take steps, we have to move forward, and in the end we have to take the glory!

BrightSpace666 said:
What you wrote about your dream could be a possible symptom of low self-esteem. Feelings of nothingness, letting go, etc. may be the result of a repressed emotion in which you think you are worthless - hence your low self-esteem. Always know that you are important and valuable.

At a younger age, the human soul and mind is more vulnerable the older you get. Christians often attack young children with mind tricks because their minds are easily susceptible to lies and deception. The result of this manipulation can leave you feeling empty - and hence the problem of low self-esteem.

This often culminates in dreams. I have often said that we need to pay attention to the meaning of dreams, to what we dream about and how we dream. Many times we get answers to our questions in dreams, and many times we dream things that arise from our repressed emotions.

Regardless, you may want to do a major aura cleansing, balance your energies to get your energy circulation back to normal, and perhaps drink a calming tea before bed if you are still experiencing these.

Read this anyway: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56073&hilit=jewish

Mental problems need to be addressed, because many physical illnesses are rooted deep in the soul. A healthy mind gives a healthy self-image and a healthy mindset. Don't give up!

I'm sorry if my message was hard to understand and I do often forget certain details in the moment.

It wasn't just in the dream though, it was from it. I have felt just like that from that moment till now and it's still there 24/7.

I will say that I agree on them attacking self esteem and doing all they can to make one feel weak and like they know nothing.

I haven't given up and I don't plan to.

Thank you for any bit of help and support you can give, and once I know what to do I will do a major cleaning, I mentioned the deep cleaning in one of the links send I plan to do that.

FlameGhost said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I'm sorry if my message was hard to understand and I do often forget certain details in the moment.

It wasn't just in the dream though, it was from it. I have felt just like that from that moment till now and it's still there 24/7.

I will say that I agree on them attacking self esteem and doing all they can to make one feel weak and like they know nothing.

Thank you for any bit of help and support you can give, and once I know what to do I will do a major cleaning, I mentioned the deep cleaning in one of the links send I plan to do that.

To be clear, I mean that I agree with the fact that they do use that and fear as a weapon to bring people down. I'm in no way saying that it's right.

I've even done many things in life that I regret because of those things.

And yes, my bad on the typo.

FlameGhost said:
FlameGhost said:
BrightSpace666 said:

To be clear, I mean that I agree with the fact that they do use that and fear as a weapon to bring people down. I'm in no way saying that it's right.

I've even done many things in life that I regret because of those things.

And yes, my bad on the typo.

No problem. You can try the vibrating runes, they help a lot. In fact, the right rune and the right affirmation can work wonders.

Also, practicing Void Meditation is recommended to ignore such minor delusions and lies. Not incidentally, daily Meditation practices will raise your Bio-Electricity and improve your Energy Circulation and you will not have such complaints.

In any case, Spiritual Healing helps in all situations and is most effective.

Yoga is also recommended to get rid of accumulated stress and excess emotions. There are many types of Yoga exercises to choose from. Breathing Exercises are also effective and it is recommended to do one every day.

For problems, I recommend Fire Breathing and Alternating Nasal Breathing. Good luck!

Fanboy said:
BrightSpace666 said:
sublimestatanist said:

In my experience sports are just as addicting as drugs due to the serotonin release during hypertrophy, and the dopamine release from reaching a sustained high cardio rhythm.

Martial arts gives an almost orgasmic feeling. Something about the lower shin hitting a big vinyl heavy bag is just divine. Everyone here should do it.
Or a turn kick just hitting perfect center. Or a wheel kick that just barely grazes the toes. And the clap of the speedball, instantly going right back in position for another.
Or a couple hard hooks down low an finish up high. Or the rear right and then a left and your hand does the little circle spin as you pull it back. Or sinking a guillotine and you know they aren't getting out.

Why have the Gods made these things so perfectly enjoyable I wonder? Why does the sad feeling go away when I lift heavy stuff and pound on squishy things.

But yeah nature is cool. It's hard to get outdoors when you live in the city though. Nothing but buildings and cars and concrete and jews my whole life. Back in Akron there was this really awesome place called the nature realm that my mom would take me to. I would piss and moan for hours saying I don't wanna go then I would get there and have the time of my life. It had two trails that I liked called the cherry trail and the mushroom trail. But the cherry trail had mushrooms and neither had cherries. At the middle of the cherry trail there was a beehive and a little observatory with an owl on the wall. And then there was like a big giftshop full of informational kiosks about animals and plants and a bunch of animals like taxidermy on the ceiling and walls. And then at the end both trails combined and met in this huge beautiful garden with all kinds of flowers and colours. And they had these fuzzy green plants that smelled like lemons. My mom would always tell me to come smell them and I acted like I was too cool to smell flowers lol. I secretly loved them though. That place is a treasure and I hope it stays open until the end of time.

Anyways Ohio is a great place with so much to enjoy , all the drug addicts will tell you there is nothing to do there but it's not true. I know the Grass and the side and the green and all that jazz. But yeah big city causes depression. And you can only be depressed for so long before your emotions turn off. Hopefully stuff gets better for people soon.

Indeed, but sport, for example, falls into the category of healthy addictions. There are countless similar addictive activities that have the same effect. There is no better addiction than nature. It calms you, relaxes you, you concentrate on yourself, there is peace and tranquility.

Sometimes you need to get away from the noise of the city, from social problems, and concentrate on yourself. Especially in these times - it started with CoVid and here we are. We need to quiet our minds so we don't overload ourselves.

It's a strange situation for many, but for us who are here trying to make the world a better place, sometimes we need to take a break to recharge.

If you can't get outdoors as much, you can create a magical space for yourself at home. Buy houseplants, light a scented candle, put on your favourite music and meditate. Trust me, it's relaxing and unwinding. Or watch your favourite movie in silence and relax.

It's often up to us to create calm when the situation calls for it.

i have to confess,i used to troll the forums with my previous account(overlord),not because i hated joy of satan,i dedicated long before,but i felt offended at goblins being associated with jews,since i always wanted to lead the army of minions from the overlord games(browns,reds,greens,blues)because they're small,strong in numbers and never disobey a command,thus being useful to me as an army to fight the jews,greys,reptilians,to reign over everyone else and punish those who dare to disobey me.i know it's wrong,but muh feelings and ego are way tougher than my reason and will and as such i feel entitled to become the overlord of the(infinite and eternal)universe just so i may have sex with whoever i please,eat and drink anything i want for free and to kill anything and anyone i desire if they disobey me,anger me,or just for fun.i know it's both impossible to conquer something infinite and eternal and wrong to exploit everyone and everything as i see fit,but i just can't help it.i feel resent towards the universe for the harsh life i had to endure and i feel the need to revenge on everyone and everything around me at that moment for those who have wronged me in the past.if i had pyrokinesis,electrokinesis or any other powerful psychic ability on a large scale,i would raze entire cities out of rage,hatred and spite for the average modern man,since this is(naturally)the category of people that wronged me the most and i find them unsaveable from their npc mindset anyway.also,i still want hp hoodedcobra to apologize to me for misquoting me when i asked if insectoids exist and calling me a jew for that.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Ok something scared me a bit about myself.

This technology stuff that im finding could be greys that put the thoughts in my head or was preplanned and programed into me because why did all the people or most of the people who have found and suggested the same throughout history be jews and some free thinking christians.

The enemy has gone far with this technology and what they plan and are doing clearly reveals their agenda. JoS is good and everything is about nature and natural things without the help of technology. Here i come along as a failure on this path suggesting to you lets use technology. Thats more than a coincidence. As the enemy can't see us we cant see them sort of a deal maybe.

Im a danger to the JoS im feeling and explains a lot of things.
Hp Cobra protects the secrets from the greys maybe i was sent to infiltrate without even knowing it and the reason he does not tell or reveal anything to me so that only a true SS can understand in their soul what he means.

Why don't i understand anything anymore,why can't anybody awnser my questions and why do i find things based on my intuition that leads to the enemies side. All i need is already here so why am i still looking for something. These are all thoughts going through my head. Like why did i see mashines when i first found JoS and why this and why that i can carry on.

Get away from such thoughts that have entered your mind. It is a beautiful road to decay and ruin. Do not worry. You have been here for how long and in all that time you would have shown whether you are a troll or not, you have made so many posts that a troll would not make because it would be a waste of time for him.

We often think about this for a while. However, it has to be done reasonably and not to associate it with the worst.

Void meditation and a strong mind. These will help you to concentrate calmly. One member said, long ago, if I remember correctly - "I don't care if I'm from the enemy, I'll do what I have to do on this Path" - something like that.

Brother, don't worry about it. What matters is what is in your heart and how you relate to it all. There are many such problems on this path, but after a while it will leave you cold and you will laugh at it. The brainwashing you suffered before you joined can linger for a long time.

Subliminal messages that become embedded in the mind can affect one's health and mind for a long time. No one said it was an easy path. You have to be strong and go through it. Strength and Knowledge are given to us, we have to use it.

When you have these thoughts, think if you were from the enemy, would you still be here after all this time, would you still be committed? I don't think so. At such times, just calm down, do Void Meditation, drink calming tea, go for a walk outside.

These things will only make you frustrated and anxious, and they're certainly not good for your mental health. Not to mention the effect it has on your mind, you'll hit rock bottom if you keep worrying about it. Don't worry about it, be strong.

You are not a failure. Not at all, nobody said that about you. I talked to you a few times, and what came out of your mouth is not that you are a failure.

What I noticed about you is that you tend to be picked on by others, you are too influenced by what others say to you. Accept kind words and ignore insulting words. You are good as you are, you don't have to please anyone. Do what you love, not what others expect of you.

I'll admit something to you here - in the beginning when I posted longer, more verbose posts here on the forum and when I didn't get a response, I thought no one cared what I wrote, no one read through it. I thought that many times, and even more.

But I thought - I passed on the Knowledge, and it doesn't matter if they don't respond. If they read it, they will understand it and reflect on it, perhaps develop a philosophical outlook for themselves from these writings, and better their own environment, their own world.

I don't know if I have any enthusiastic readers who read every single thing I write. Our whole Family means a lot to me, and so do my Companions who are my loyal readers. They mean a lot to me. For example, I would like to mention Caspian, who has responded to several of my posts with kind and beautiful words - Caspian, many times when I read your posts, I feel proud and motivated to write more. This, in turn, goes to several members who have replied to my posts many times.

This does not mean that other Companions are any less important to me, no. You are all equally important, SS, and I am happy to help you.

You are not a threat to JoS, don't worry about it. You are SS in spirit, just a little stuck. Discover yourself, find and seek that Essence that makes you happy. If it's technology, it's in there. What the enemy is doing, like dealing with technology, doesn't mean we can't deal with it.

I think even there, they are lying to humanity, they are holding back and manipulating people. This has been proven many times.

I told you long ago that if you have any questions, I will answer them. (At least I try to) Don't think no one here likes you or anything. No, you are a good and respected member.

So in the end - Find yourself and the outcome of things will be constructive. Once you have that, find your inner strength and work with it. If you don't have to work with it because you can use it, then use it and make your World a better place!

BrightSpace666

satanama666 said:
i have to confess,i used to troll the forums with my previous account(overlord),not because i hated joy of satan,i dedicated long before,but i felt offended at goblins being associated with jews,since i always wanted to lead the army of minions from the overlord games(browns,reds,greens,blues)because they're small,strong in numbers and never disobey a command,thus being useful to me as an army to fight the jews,greys,reptilians,to reign over everyone else and punish those who dare to disobey me.i know it's wrong,but muh feelings and ego are way tougher than my reason and will and as such i feel entitled to become the overlord of the(infinite and eternal)universe just so i may have sex with whoever i please,eat and drink anything i want for free and to kill anything and anyone i desire if they disobey me,anger me,or just for fun.i know it's both impossible to conquer something infinite and eternal and wrong to exploit everyone and everything as i see fit,but i just can't help it.i feel resent towards the universe for the harsh life i had to endure and i feel the need to revenge on everyone and everything around me at that moment for those who have wronged me in the past.if i had pyrokinesis,electrokinesis or any other powerful psychic ability on a large scale,i would raze entire cities out of rage,hatred and spite for the average modern man,since this is(naturally)the category of people that wronged me the most and i find them unsaveable from their npc mindset anyway.also,i still want hp hoodedcobra to apologize to me for misquoting me when i asked if insectoids exist and calling me a jew for that.

Many times on this Journey we have to realize that what we knew or believed to be true has turned out to be false. Accepting this is often difficult, but acceptance brings us closer to Understanding and Knowledge. We must forget these and focus on what is now. This is the Way of Truth.

What you write about becoming the Lord of the Universe and wanting to have sex with whoever you want - no offense or offence, but that's like associating it with playing too many video games or hanging out on too much social media, and the effect of that is now.

On this Path, it's okay to have hope in the Force, Abilities and Meditation if you do something about it.

What you experienced in the past (repression, isolation) may be the cause of your current situation. Wanting to be "master" may be a manifestation of not being able to live your past, or not being listened to, or not getting what you wanted, and therefore wanting to rule the Universe. Before you get too sad, think about it and realize for yourself - it is a remote possibility.

I don't want to destroy your confidence, that's not the point. But if these are your dreams, I can help you not to get caught up in things that are hopeless. For your own sake. There is a Spiritual solution to what happened. Do a cleansing ritual to get rid of the biggest burden you've been given in the past.

Preferably do this with the right planetary and lunar alignments. Once you have cleansed yourself of the biggest grievance, you can move on to the next, the next and so on. Simply release your repressed anger about these things. Let it all out. Then cleanse your Aura thoroughly.

As for abilities - it's good to have great spiritual abilities (e.g. Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis) and use them for your own purposes, which are good purposes, not bad. Abilities need to be managed, not allowed to overwhelm us as individuals with a lust for power, because that is a straight road to failure.

We must walk this Path with reason and responsibility!

BrightSpace666 said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Ok something scared me a bit about myself.

This technology stuff that im finding could be greys that put the thoughts in my head or was preplanned and programed into me because why did all the people or most of the people who have found and suggested the same throughout history be jews and some free thinking christians.

The enemy has gone far with this technology and what they plan and are doing clearly reveals their agenda. JoS is good and everything is about nature and natural things without the help of technology. Here i come along as a failure on this path suggesting to you lets use technology. Thats more than a coincidence. As the enemy can't see us we cant see them sort of a deal maybe.

Im a danger to the JoS im feeling and explains a lot of things.
Hp Cobra protects the secrets from the greys maybe i was sent to infiltrate without even knowing it and the reason he does not tell or reveal anything to me so that only a true SS can understand in their soul what he means.

Why don't i understand anything anymore,why can't anybody awnser my questions and why do i find things based on my intuition that leads to the enemies side. All i need is already here so why am i still looking for something. These are all thoughts going through my head. Like why did i see mashines when i first found JoS and why this and why that i can carry on.

Get away from such thoughts that have entered your mind. It is a beautiful road to decay and ruin. Do not worry. You have been here for how long and in all that time you would have shown whether you are a troll or not, you have made so many posts that a troll would not make because it would be a waste of time for him.

We often think about this for a while. However, it has to be done reasonably and not to associate it with the worst.

Void meditation and a strong mind. These will help you to concentrate calmly. One member said, long ago, if I remember correctly - "I don't care if I'm from the enemy, I'll do what I have to do on this Path" - something like that.

Brother, don't worry about it. What matters is what is in your heart and how you relate to it all. There are many such problems on this path, but after a while it will leave you cold and you will laugh at it. The brainwashing you suffered before you joined can linger for a long time.

Subliminal messages that become embedded in the mind can affect one's health and mind for a long time. No one said it was an easy path. You have to be strong and go through it. Strength and Knowledge are given to us, we have to use it.

When you have these thoughts, think if you were from the enemy, would you still be here after all this time, would you still be committed? I don't think so. At such times, just calm down, do Void Meditation, drink calming tea, go for a walk outside.

These things will only make you frustrated and anxious, and they're certainly not good for your mental health. Not to mention the effect it has on your mind, you'll hit rock bottom if you keep worrying about it. Don't worry about it, be strong.

You are not a failure. Not at all, nobody said that about you. I talked to you a few times, and what came out of your mouth is not that you are a failure.

What I noticed about you is that you tend to be picked on by others, you are too influenced by what others say to you. Accept kind words and ignore insulting words. You are good as you are, you don't have to please anyone. Do what you love, not what others expect of you.

I'll admit something to you here - in the beginning when I posted longer, more verbose posts here on the forum and when I didn't get a response, I thought no one cared what I wrote, no one read through it. I thought that many times, and even more.

But I thought - I passed on the Knowledge, and it doesn't matter if they don't respond. If they read it, they will understand it and reflect on it, perhaps develop a philosophical outlook for themselves from these writings, and better their own environment, their own world.

I don't know if I have any enthusiastic readers who read every single thing I write. Our whole Family means a lot to me, and so do my Companions who are my loyal readers. They mean a lot to me. For example, I would like to mention Caspian, who has responded to several of my posts with kind and beautiful words - Caspian, many times when I read your posts, I feel proud and motivated to write more. This, in turn, goes to several members who have replied to my posts many times.

This does not mean that other Companions are any less important to me, no. You are all equally important, SS, and I am happy to help you.

You are not a threat to JoS, don't worry about it. You are SS in spirit, just a little stuck. Discover yourself, find and seek that Essence that makes you happy. If it's technology, it's in there. What the enemy is doing, like dealing with technology, doesn't mean we can't deal with it.

I think even there, they are lying to humanity, they are holding back and manipulating people. This has been proven many times.

I told you long ago that if you have any questions, I will answer them. (At least I try to) Don't think no one here likes you or anything. No, you are a good and respected member.

So in the end - Find yourself and the outcome of things will be constructive. Once you have that, find your inner strength and work with it. If you don't have to work with it because you can use it, then use it and make your World a better place!

BrightSpace666

Thank you BrightSpace ❤️

BrightSpace666 said:
satanama666 said:

Many times on this Journey we have to realize that what we knew or believed to be true has turned out to be false. Accepting this is often difficult, but acceptance brings us closer to Understanding and Knowledge. We must forget these and focus on what is now. This is the Way of Truth.

What you write about becoming the Lord of the Universe and wanting to have sex with whoever you want - no offense or offence, but that's like associating it with playing too many video games or hanging out on too much social media, and the effect of that is now.

On this Path, it's okay to have hope in the Force, Abilities and Meditation if you do something about it.

What you experienced in the past (repression, isolation) may be the cause of your current situation. Wanting to be "master" may be a manifestation of not being able to live your past, or not being listened to, or not getting what you wanted, and therefore wanting to rule the Universe. Before you get too sad, think about it and realize for yourself - it is a remote possibility.

I don't want to destroy your confidence, that's not the point. But if these are your dreams, I can help you not to get caught up in things that are hopeless. For your own sake. There is a Spiritual solution to what happened. Do a cleansing ritual to get rid of the biggest burden you've been given in the past.

Preferably do this with the right planetary and lunar alignments. Once you have cleansed yourself of the biggest grievance, you can move on to the next, the next and so on. Simply release your repressed anger about these things. Let it all out. Then cleanse your Aura thoroughly.

As for abilities - it's good to have great spiritual abilities (e.g. Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis) and use them for your own purposes, which are good purposes, not bad. Abilities need to be managed, not allowed to overwhelm us as individuals with a lust for power, because that is a straight road to failure.

two days ago,when i read your post,i felt depressed.yesterday,it turned into wrath.today,i calmed down,thinking you were punished already for your reply,so now i can clarify some things.first,i only wanted to confess why did i troll with my previous account,so nobody here thinks i used to actually HATE this community.secondly,the reason i revealed how do i view reality and that i had a harsh life was to simply show that i won't keep it a secret.also,you're wrong,it's neither video games,nor social media that make me feel like this.that's my actual mindset-only to be served,never to serve,to have rights and freedoms that others don't,to have no obligations.i was expecting,even if not pity and let alone agreement,at least direct criticism to unleash my rage instead of some moralization lesson said to me as if it was normal or something.as for how i want to use my power when i'll have it,you are in no right to tell me how to do it.if i CAN and WANT to burn this entire planet to a plain rock,then i WILL do it,regardless of the consequences and especially what others will then think about it.if i was satan,instead of sharing the discovery of godhood to others freely and even create MORE species like this,i would have put everyone else under the heel of my boot of LEAD and make them do whatever i wanted them to.to me,might IS right,and i could care less if someone else tried to treat me accordingly,as others already used to do,anyway and even if they didn't i'd still think like this.satan didn't exterminate the reptilians and the greys when they attacked us,hitler didn't kill the jews,instead he treated them better than his own people and even executed those that killed one.guess what?BOTH have FAILED.maybe on the long term they will have their victory anyway,but I am seeking instant gratification,i lack empathy and as such when my turn will come i will DO kill them all just to be sure that we'll CERTAINLY win,and NOW.then i'll use the opportunity to ask leadership even above satan as a reward.as for my greatest desire,despite the universe being infinite AND eternal,maybe if my will and spiritual power are high enough to influence the astral plane,perhaps it will materialize in the physical and everyone who will know that i exist from then on will do serve me.perhaps.but,if you can't respect other ambitious people's motivations for becoming spiritual satanists,maybe you don't deserve this privilege anyway.anyone can criticise me as they want,but,in my opinion,that's how the universe works.the strong decide the weak's fates,even if it implies that the latter will be CRUSHED,flattened and made extinct.as for me,again,if i were the only immortal being in the universe and nobody would have obeyed me,i would even be happy with exterminating everyone else and move on an icy planet such as pluto,sit on some throne and smirk victoriously and perhaps i would even create some servants for my needs.my account may be deleted and my reputation here tarnished forever,but that will only make me feel that I was right-in my mind,even when i KNOW i'm wrong,i feel i am ALWAYS right anyway.so,feel free to react how you want,i don't care.

satanama666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
satanama666 said:

two days ago,when i read your post,i felt depressed.yesterday,it turned into wrath.today,i calmed down,thinking you were punished already for your reply,so now i can clarify some things.first,i only wanted to confess why did i troll with my previous account,so nobody here thinks i used to actually HATE this community.secondly,the reason i revealed how do i view reality and that i had a harsh life was to simply show that i won't keep it a secret.also,you're wrong,it's neither video games,nor social media that make me feel like this.that's my actual mindset-only to be served,never to serve,to have rights and freedoms that others don't,to have no obligations.i was expecting,even if not pity and let alone agreement,at least direct criticism to unleash my rage instead of some moralization lesson said to me as if it was normal or something.as for how i want to use my power when i'll have it,you are in no right to tell me how to do it.if i CAN and WANT to burn this entire planet to a plain rock,then i WILL do it,regardless of the consequences and especially what others will then think about it.if i was satan,instead of sharing the discovery of godhood to others freely and even create MORE species like this,i would have put everyone else under the heel of my boot of LEAD and make them do whatever i wanted them to.to me,might IS right,and i could care less if someone else tried to treat me accordingly,as others already used to do,anyway and even if they didn't i'd still think like this.satan didn't exterminate the reptilians and the greys when they attacked us,hitler didn't kill the jews,instead he treated them better than his own people and even executed those that killed one.guess what?BOTH have FAILED.maybe on the long term they will have their victory anyway,but I am seeking instant gratification,i lack empathy and as such when my turn will come i will DO kill them all just to be sure that we'll CERTAINLY win,and NOW.then i'll use the opportunity to ask leadership even above satan as a reward.as for my greatest desire,despite the universe being infinite AND eternal,maybe if my will and spiritual power are high enough to influence the astral plane,perhaps it will materialize in the physical and everyone who will know that i exist from then on will do serve me.perhaps.but,if you can't respect other ambitious people's motivations for becoming spiritual satanists,maybe you don't deserve this privilege anyway.anyone can criticise me as they want,but,in my opinion,that's how the universe works.the strong decide the weak's fates,even if it implies that the latter will be CRUSHED,flattened and made extinct.as for me,again,if i were the only immortal being in the universe and nobody would have obeyed me,i would even be happy with exterminating everyone else and move on an icy planet such as pluto,sit on some throne and smirk victoriously and perhaps i would even create some servants for my needs.my account may be deleted and my reputation here tarnished forever,but that will only make me feel that I was right-in my mind,even when i KNOW i'm wrong,i feel i am ALWAYS right anyway.so,feel free to react how you want,i don't care.

I understand what you are saying. Don't worry, nobody is trying to tell you what to do or what not to do, we're just getting down to the nitty-gritty and the Truth. I'm not going to be the one to talk you out of your dreams, I just wanted to help you get back down to earth and find goals that are attainable.

You are right, I have no right to tell you what to do and what not to do, but you are here, you posted in this thread, so I will help you. If you don't accept it, it's not my problem.

The egoism is showing here to a significant degree. What you wrote about Satan not exterminating the reptiles - he can't do everything, we live here on the Earth that gives us a home, it is our job to crush the enemy. We live here, we have the right to do so. We cannot let the enemy win, we cannot stand by and watch them take over our planet.

The Gods are watching what's happening in the world so they can intervene. They will not let them destroy our planet. But we have to do something, because we live here, and in our hearts we don't want this beautiful place to belong to anyone else.

What you write is just rash thoughts put into words, and your reference to leadership above Satan does not show that you are beyond the vile brainwashing of christianity, or that you are merely an imperialist and will do anything to achieve it. I am not trying to say you have a hostile mentality, that has no place here.

The emotions that have accumulated in your past, which you have not nurtured normally, may emerge as bizarre phenomena after a while. I would hazard that this is your problem now.

If any member wants to argue with you, I am not against it, but I will not argue with you. I'm sorry if that's your intention and I have to pull you out of it.

satanama666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
satanama666 said:

All I can say is that you have a mighty task of refinement ahead of you. I highly recommend having more in-control mindset instead of inflated ego with gross misconceptions such as having any chance to raise above high ranking Daemons or Satan Himself. You are effectively holding yourself back with a mindset like that, but let me guess, you are right so who am I kidding.

i wish i could get rid of this mindset since i KNOW it's holding me back and i KNOW it's unrealistic and impossible,but i just can't.it makes me feel good and despite all efforts nothing can be done for my part to fix it.believe me,i've TRIED.LOTS of times.i tried by myself,i tried to ask for help from the gods,i've tried both.in a few days it clings back to me,like this side of me is self-aware and doesn't want me to let it go.of COURSE i DON'T actually want to abuse my power when i'll have it,i just imagine scenes when i ask someone to do something for me and being refused(mostly beautiful women which i want to have sex with),sometimes coupled with punishing him/her for that,past bullying from others,how could i have reacted back then or meeting those bullies and getting my sweet revenge from them(with or without power)and i just feel bursts of wrath that make me want to burn everything around me and telekinetically explode even the fluffiest and roundest little birds around me.it's THAT bad.to be honest,i expected a more hostile,emotion-based reaction,as that's how i would naturally react to someone like me(basically to myself),i was even expecting to get my account banned,but apparently you are very tolerant and certainly much wiser than i expected.guess i thought you are even more negatively emotional than me.at least i became even more aware of how my wrath is clouding my judgement than before.well,i DO meditate sporadically out of laziness generated by a feeling of low vitality,so perhaps i'll never get rid of my problems(there are some even worse,believe me).still,i wish there was a quick solution that requires almost zero effort and doesn't cost me my soul or something.until then,however,i'll have to live with it.speaking about tolerance,i will never understand how others have it in what seem to me to be exaggerated amounts.if i had lived in the ancient times,i would have spotted the jewish infiltration immediately,openly warned others about it and chased them across the planet until they went extinct.i don't know how they were tolerated and unnoticed back then,especially with their foul,alien souls.i guess we all really are different from each other

satanama666 said:
i wish i could get rid of this mindset since i KNOW it's holding me back and i KNOW it's unrealistic and impossible,but i just can't.it makes me feel good and despite all efforts nothing can be done for my part to fix it.believe me,i've TRIED.LOTS of times.i tried by myself,i tried to ask for help from the gods,i've tried both.in a few days it clings back to me,like this side of me is self-aware and doesn't want me to let it go.of COURSE i DON'T actually want to abuse my power when i'll have it,i just imagine scenes when i ask someone to do something for me and being refused(mostly beautiful women which i want to have sex with),sometimes coupled with punishing him/her for that,past bullying from others,how could i have reacted back then or meeting those bullies and getting my sweet revenge from them(with or without power)and i just feel bursts of wrath that make me want to burn everything around me and telekinetically explode even the fluffiest and roundest little birds around me.it's THAT bad.to be honest,i expected a more hostile,emotion-based reaction,as that's how i would naturally react to someone like me(basically to myself),i was even expecting to get my account banned,but apparently you are very tolerant and certainly much wiser than i expected.guess i thought you are even more negatively emotional than me.at least i became even more aware of how my wrath is clouding my judgement than before.well,i DO meditate sporadically out of laziness generated by a feeling of low vitality,so perhaps i'll never get rid of my problems(there are some even worse,believe me).still,i wish there was a quick solution that requires almost zero effort and doesn't cost me my soul or something.until then,however,i'll have to live with it.speaking about tolerance,i will never understand how others have it in what seem to me to be exaggerated amounts.if i had lived in the ancient times,i would have spotted the jewish infiltration immediately,openly warned others about it and chased them across the planet until they went extinct.i don't know how they were tolerated and unnoticed back then,especially with their foul,alien souls.i guess we all really are different from each other

You must understand that no one is against you here, we are just expressing our opinion. If a situation arises where you need help, we will help you.

Veritá_666 said:
Excuse me, I would like to ask if it is possible to replace the walls of text in answers with the three dots.

Do it manually. Quote them, then highlight and delete all of what they write (or the non-relevant things) and then press the period button 3 times. I always do this out of courtesy to those reading, as it is just annoying to see the same large text or wall of text multiple times.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=335423 time=1647605074 user_id=57]
Veritá_666 said:
Excuse me, I would like to ask if it is possible to replace the walls of text in answers with the three dots.

Do it manually. Quote them, then highlight and delete all of what they write (or the non-relevant things) and then press the period button 3 times. I always do this out of courtesy to those reading, as it is just annoying to see the same large text or wall of text multiple times.
I knew that, I wondered if others could do it too.

Henu the Great said:
satanama666 said:
Do you want guidance on what to do?
regular soul cleaning is too slow,workings of tens of days are too hard to do,i don't have the time for one and i can't remember the number of the day of it that i am in anyway,asking satan to help me at least through another demon(ess) didn't give me any obvious enough answer,what else could be done?

satanama666 said:
regular soul cleaning is too slow,workings of tens of days are too hard to do,i don't have the time for one and i can't remember the number of the day of it that i am in anyway,asking satan to help me at least through another demon(ess) didn't give me any obvious enough answer,what else could be done?
Addressing the root of the issue, which in your case is lack of organizing your efforts and not enough enduring could be good starting points.

So the first thing is to start organizing your day in a manner that enables you to do the neccessary steps to propel yourself forward by doing the meditations and workings that address the issue and build up on them. You also need to consider practical methods in your daily life and how they affect your time spent.

Start journaling the meditations so that you will not lose count. Plan ahead what you will do on the following day, and when. Then follow up on the plan. Just like carrying bricks on the construction yard, just do the thing and don't mind others too much. Do your thing, and then go from there. There might be things that should be avoided more or less as time consuming with no return to your advancement and those things you should cut out to get more time. If your work or school takes too much time, look for alternative ways of learning that could save you time, or do a working to this end for quicker retention, or for another job with more free time. If you are in a position where you consitently do not have time for your advancement then try to look ways to have a chunk of day for your advancement, every day. This could require quite a bit of changing of habits and whatnot, but it is for a good cause. For yourself and your future.

Even though you might feel like you can do thousand things, do not. Do smaller amount of things, but stay consistent. Once you have a steady habit established it is safer to add more to your tasks so that you will not lose track of what and when and so on. This applies to daily meditations as well, such as aura cleaning, aura of protection, void meditation and physical exercises such as hatha and kundalini yoga. You do not need to lift the whole world alone. Instead it is neccessary for you to stay consistent in your effort so that you would actually do what is required to do and stay with it. Basically a healthy habit building needs to happen to ensure success.

You said that you do meditations and such sporadically. You could address the issue with the rune Nauthiz, or invoking small amounts of Earth and program the energy to give you stability to structure what you need to in order to accomplish your tasks. Earth energy would give your abundant fire and air grounding so you would not lose your way and stay focused on what needs to be done. Hatha yoga would aid to this end as well, and I would likewise advise that you will simply do something little consistently to get yourself accustomed to doing it instead of not doing it at all and thus not progressing or doing a lot for once or twice and then letting go from doing these activities likewise not progressing.

For practical things to do to help building habits along with the keeping track of your progress by writing things up could be: Making a space for your activities, such as having yoga mat readily available for your practice as to make beginning to do this as easy as possible instead of needing to get something from another room or storage or something. Blocking unneccessary stimulus from your sphere, such as mobile phone could be turned off or be put in another room for removing the distraction or your computer could be turned off for a period when you need to meditate, for example. You get the idea.

I do not know if you live alone or with family or what, but having boundaries will help. If you find yourself distracted by other people you will need to make them know that you have a certain amount of me-time in which you can not be disturbed and you will not respond to their requests during that time. Push everything else aside for this time period and focus on yourself during this time. When the time is over you can return to other people.

I hope this sums up some things that can help you. Some of these I learned from Atomic Habits, even though I did some of these by myself before learning them. You can watch a video summarizing the book here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7lDrwYdZc - How to become 37.78 times better at anything | Atomic Habits summary (by James Clear)

I also remember reading you telling that you lack empathy which would be a clear sign of lacking water element which rules it. To that end you could invoke small amounts of Water and program to balance your emotions in a healthy manner, or using the rune Berkano.

Overall cleaning and meditating on your chakras can and eventually will help balance your emotional and enduring issues as well so that should be on your to-do list as well.

If anything is unclear about the subject please do post about it. This is a platform for growth after all.

Hello my fellow satanic family.

After reading some posts on this topic it was time for me to write about my own problems in life that have unfortunately started since I dedicated and joined JoS.

Yes, I know that we have to meditate daily to protect ourselves from enemies because it is them who make our lives worse and make us think it's all Satan's fault but due to my problems it is hard to keep up constant routine.

Right, before dedicating and all my life was amazing. I was happy and really motivated.
But after dedicating almost 5 years ago it all went down.

I became less motivated and because of that I couldn't keep up with daily routines so I stopped with AoP and everything.
After that it just kept getting worse and worse.
I won't complain about every single bad thing that is usually happening to me every day but it is usually that everything I want to do fails, I get so much negative energies around me, and because of that I get angry so easily.
Then I constantly get surrounded by people who just want to fuck me up mentally all the time.
Not to mention I cannot sleep normaly, I look like a walking dead every day, unfortunately I am also very horny every day, can sometimes masturbate up to 3 times per day which makes me even more exhausted. I hate it but I cannot help it.

All of this is just a bit of what's happening every day to me for the past few years and it has gotten to the point where the suicidal thoughts have started to kick in as well.
Obviously I cannot do that as I want to advance in my spiritual life, I want to be happy.
I keep reading here how people who finally got past all the bad or negative karma are living happy, or at least better than me.

It is time to start over again but this time I want to get the root of the problem which will hopefully solve my main problem.

Thank you and Hail Satan.

Ardgion said:
Hello my fellow satanic family.

After reading some posts on this topic it was time for me to write about my own problems in life that have unfortunately started since I dedicated and joined JoS.

Yes, I know that we have to meditate daily to protect ourselves from enemies because it is them who make our lives worse and make us think it's all Satan's fault but due to my problems it is hard to keep up constant routine.

Right, before dedicating and all my life was amazing. I was happy and really motivated.
But after dedicating almost 5 years ago it all went down.

I became less motivated and because of that I couldn't keep up with daily routines so I stopped with AoP and everything.
After that it just kept getting worse and worse.
I won't complain about every single bad thing that is usually happening to me every day but it is usually that everything I want to do fails, I get so much negative energies around me, and because of that I get angry so easily.
Then I constantly get surrounded by people who just want to fuck me up mentally all the time.
Not to mention I cannot sleep normaly, I look like a walking dead every day, unfortunately I am also very horny every day, can sometimes masturbate up to 3 times per day which makes me even more exhausted. I hate it but I cannot help it.

All of this is just a bit of what's happening every day to me for the past few years and it has gotten to the point where the suicidal thoughts have started to kick in as well.
Obviously I cannot do that as I want to advance in my spiritual life, I want to be happy.
I keep reading here how people who finally got past all the bad or negative karma are living happy, or at least better than me.

It is time to start over again but this time I want to get the root of the problem which will hopefully solve my main problem.

Thank you and Hail Satan.

This often happens to us when we sign up and join. For some it takes longer, for others less. Here again, I can say that they are probably trying to talk you off the Path so much because there is something strong in you and they don't want it to surface. Both for your own sake and for the sake of others.

Such things don't need to be dealt with, we just need to do our jobs. Many people don't like the fact that the Truth is available on the internet and that our enemies are being exposed, and more and more people are realising this every day. You don't have to worry about it, if you really need it, ask our Mother for help, she will always listen and help you.

As for meditation - once you start, it should not (at least not recommended) to stop, because in the past when you meditate you drastically increase your bio-electricity and vitality, and after a while your body gets used to it and gets used to it. If you suddenly stop, you can fall back emotionally and spiritually to your previous state.

Hence depression and lethargy, which go hand in hand. (I know, it's a very bad pairing, but you have to get out of it). Stopping AoP also produces unpleasant symptoms as the accumulated negative energy builds up and takes control of both your thinking and your state of mind.

Therefore, the enemy's goal is to keep Knowledge a secret, but they are less and less successful at this these days. If you're not feeling well and don't feel like meditating, at least do yourself the favour of doing AoP and some kind of energy-boosting breathing exercises regularly.

Failures are easily avoided with Knowledge and understanding. Read, grow and do magical work that speaks to you. With the right programming and affirmation, the right planetary alignments, it will go faster and work in your favour.

People often harm others, either for their own benefit or for the benefit of others. Such attacks mostly affect the soul, as they say things to you that they know will make you feel bad. Controlling your emotions helps a lot with this, and of course Void Meditation.

You have to detach yourself from things, not thinking about what they are saying. It is not a reflection of you, it is a reflection of those who are saying it. I'll tell you something - Most people hurt others emotionally because they themselves have suffered a lot, and they try to take out their pent up anger and resentment on others. On the basis that "I've been there, you'll be there" - this is ignorance and stubborn revenge. Ignore them, use Knowledge and show yourself how much more intelligent you are than they are.

But you have to know yourself. This is an important key to the door of your Spiritual Path, and if you know yourself, you will not be surprised in this respect or in many others.

Self-doubt is a serious symptom, so change it. Social media is not the best solution to this problem. After all, everyone (at least most people) is wearing a mask about their life. They hide behind a mask to hide their real life, which is who knows what. This false mask, however, is very well displayed outwardly. In many cases, such a spectacle contributes to self-confidence when one is not living this lifestyle.

Adult content videos (porn) are not the best way to do this either, I don't need to explain why. Change your lifestyle. I'm assuming you're younger and it's best to start making changes.

Finally, stop worrying about what other people think of you. Know yourself and you will know what you are capable of. Develop yourself spiritually and your confidence will return to normal.

Ardgion said:

The exhaustion and excessive horniness come from yin deficiencies, which are continued by the loss of yin fluids from ejaculation. This also explains trouble falling asleep. Do your best to restrain your masturbation. More solutions below.

You mention difficulty with discipline in regard to video games. This same lack of earth energy also contributes to the yin-deficiency of the body.

----------------------
TCM/Ayurvedic solutions

Use the kidney 3 acupoint to rebuild the lost yin in your body. If you are severely yin deficient, this will totally kill your motivation; making it hard to focus. Perhaps you are also sensitive to stress or loud noises as well, or have a headache.
Hold as long as possible.

th

What is your body type? There are 3 main body types: Vata/air, Pitta/fire+water, Kapha/earth+water.

You sound like you lack earth, so you are either Vata or Pitta. If your skin and hair is dry, and your digestion gets upset easily, or you something lack motivation or work in bursts, then you are Vata.

If this is the case, you can use the Vata-reducing Mudra, which will help you regain both energy and yin in the body: https://www.completenaturecure.com/vaata-naashak-mudra/

While the kidney 3 acupoint specifically targets the kidneys to reduce excess horniness and replenish the yin lost from masturbation, mudras work broadly to influence the whole body. Use both to restore balance and health. The mudra should be held for about 15-20 minutes, perhaps every other day.

The above 2 things will be critical for helping you physically, especially with sleep.

---------------------
"Rescuing" yourself

Beyond this, you want to focus on the easiest ways to rebuild yourself. The situation is not hopeless, but it may be too hard to jump full force into your previous routines. Instead, focus on activities that require minimal willpower.

Firstly, physical exercise is easy and can be done while listening to a video or other entertainment. In order of usefulness, do the following:
1) Breath of Fire (restores yang)
2) Alternate Nostril (restores balance and yin, for you)
3) Tibetan 5 Rites (very quick and easy yoga routine for yang energy)
4) Hatha yoga routine (critical for healing bodily yin and restoring balance

After this, additional yoga can be added, but it is better to move on. At this point, you should have much more energy, and you should then do a very basic cleaning and protection routine.

For example, chant Surya on the aura and clean with that energy. Repeat briefly on each chakra. For protection, chant Algiz, such as x15, x30, x40 and affirm it is creating an AOP around you.

At this point, you should be in a much more secure and stable position. You do not have to do the entire yoga routine but of course the more the better.

--------------------
Solidifying your health

With some spiritual energy, you have more solutions available to you. I described using Ansuz and Nauthiz in another post, and these represent your more permanent solutions.

However, one can make use of short-term solutions to also benefit themselves. For example, you can use inhale earth energy, and affirm it is now balancing your earth element, positively.

You can also inhale earth or chant a smaller amount of Nauthiz, then affirm it has now made you disciplined for your work. While this is not permanent by any means, it will be enough to get you back into a productive mindset. Use it even multiple times daily, until you can do a permanent working.

Similar to this, you can use Surya, Satanas, or Saulo to incite action to do your work. You can also program it to now raise your energy. More specifically, you can say it has raised you physical vital energy, or productive energies.

You can combine this with the breath of fire and direct that energy back into yourself, as well.

Do not be alarmed if the spiritual solutions can be overpowered by moments of poor health, though. That is normal. Just remember that every little action you take now matters and adds up, even if it seems hopeless.

Don't be afraid to use a mental crutch, as well. For example, you can allow yourself to watch a video while cleaning your aura, which is more entertaining than without that stimulation. Doing this is certainly better than not cleaning your aura at all. This also applies to the other activities as well.

Good luck!!

I suppose I'll throw my hat in this ring.

I'm in a somewhat unique situation. The short version is this: Not long after my dedication, I fell in with a group I shouldn't have associated with and did things I shouldn't have done--the end result was my kundalini erupted prematurely. This was almost ten years ago, and it's been inexorably progressing ever since. It has reached what I can only assume is a rather advanced stage, though I have almost nothing to show for it.

This has made my advancement...rather difficult. Attempting to improve myself usually goes one of two ways: either it has no effect, because the constant flood of powerful fiery energy makes it impossible to attain the required level of concentration and my efforts end up being wasted, or I gain some slight traction, which releases more energy and overwhelms me, forcing me to back off. Of course, there's also all the attendant aches and pains, which at times can be debilitating, and if I'm having a particularly bad day, I sometimes travel down a particular line of questioning that concludes with "Have I irreparably damaged myself, and do I need to hit the reset button so I can get a fresh start in a new life?" I've yet to act on this, and the thought of doing so horrifies me, but the sentiment lingers.

At this point, I'm paralyzed with indecision. I'm almost afraid to try to take any action, since I'm worried I'll make a misstep and cause things to be even worse. I've tried asking the Gods for help, but my astral senses are worthless, for aforementioned reasons. All of this, on top of trying to balance it with my everyday life--it's quite stressful, and it doesn't seem to be getting any easier.

What should I do? Is there anything I can do?

Gearhead said:
What are you already doing? What are the things you do when you say that you are getting forward, but then have to backtrack? Some more detail would help so we can give specific advice.

Hatha yoga is something we should do regardless of these sort of problems, but especially so when problems such as yours are manifesting. I hope you are already steadfast in your practice, if not, then it is a good time to start.

There is also a current topic in announcement section that mentions witches sabbaths during this month. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70110

Here are some more practical tips: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69879

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=342343 time=1649300391 user_id=21286]
Ardgion said:

This was very helpful information.
I will start a new, fresh routine with the advices you gave me.
Although I am not sure what to do with the ayurvedic solutions. Can you explain a little bit about it.
And can I do mantra together with the working above?
I am not entirely sure which element I am but I have always been drawn to fire, but as you say, I do have dry hair and skin and lack motivation so I can be Vata too.
I will soon start new eating habits so I expect a lot of positive outcomes on that one too.

I really appreciated the post as it contains a lot of information and I cannot wait to soon start with my new routine.
I will keep it in my journal, something that I should have done with my other "failed" routines

Henu the Great said:
Gearhead said:
What are you already doing? What are the things you do when you say that you are getting forward, but then have to backtrack? Some more detail would help so we can give specific advice.

Hatha yoga is something we should do regardless of these sort of problems, but especially so when problems such as yours are manifesting. I hope you are already steadfast in your practice, if not, then it is a good time to start.

There is also a current topic in announcement section that mentions witches sabbaths during this month. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70110

Here are some more practical tips: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69879

Thank you for replying.

Those two are actually the exact things I've tried; in both cases, the serpent quickened its pace and caused me significant physical and mental discomfort. Most recently, with the Witches' Sabbat, I actually began to feel extreme fatigue and drowsiness, coupled with severe headaches. I hate to admit it, but after that, I got scared and gave up. This is what I mean when I say any attempt at advancement either goes nowhere or goes wrong, and why I'm hesitant to try anything else unless I know full well what I'm doing is the right thing and what effects it will have. It feels a bit like I'm trying to defuse a nuclear bomb, to be honest: an incorrect step, or even a correct step at the wrong time, could have disastrous consequences, so at this point the only thing I can think of is to bide my time and see how things pan out. It's frustrating, but I don't know what else to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back