Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Endurance

Blackdragon666

Most of us go through a lot in life which can break the spirit of the average person. Especially real SS, we get the brunt of the enemy's curses. When one is yet to mature, this can seem unfair, yet very rarely do strong people come out of a soft life. The mind is yet to have a deep understanding of how life works.

You cannot give up because your life is difficult today. There will also be tomorrow, a day after that and more days ahead. You will still want a good life in that tomorrow, you will still have your needs and desires. If you give up now, you are in a way declaring that you would rather not only suffer today but also tomorrow. However, choosing to endure and do the necessary work to fix the problems at hand keeps the hope alive, and often even guarantees a better tomorrow.

That is to say, giving up doesn't change the fact that you are human and you will still want the things that you desire today, tomorrow. If you are poor today, ten years from now you'll still desire to live good, eat well, enjoy life comforts and everything that comes with financial security. Twenty years, thirty years ahead this truthful fact remains. Even in the next lifetime, you'll still have these needs. Endurance can be considered as understanding that you can't get it today but you are wise enough to know that you can still get it another day and so there really is no point in caving in to the pressure at the present.

Struggle today and get a better future. Give up and suffer indefinitely, until you learn from your suffering. One can see that suffering is not meant to break you in general but is just a part of life from which one can be wise and grow through or cowardly and succumb to.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Exactly.

Persistence pays off. The amount of spiritual freedom I've received for enduring is well worth the pain.
When I look back at where I used to be, I find myself asking "I can't believe that used to be me!"

Onward to greater heights for all SS

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=325903 time=1645162553 user_id=19170]
Most of us go through a lot in life which can break the spirit of the average person. Especially real SS, we get the brunt of the enemy's curses. When one is yet to mature, this can seem unfair, yet very rarely do strong people come out of a soft life. The mind is yet to have a deep understanding of how life works.

You cannot give up because your life is difficult today. There will also be tomorrow, a day after that and more days ahead. You will still want a good life in that tomorrow, you will still have your needs and desires. If you give up now, you are in a way declaring that you would rather not only suffer today but also tomorrow. However, choosing to endure and do the necessary work to fix the problems at hand keeps the hope alive, and often even guarantees a better tomorrow.

That is to say, giving up doesn't change the fact that you are human and you will still want the things that you desire today, tomorrow. If you are poor today, ten years from now you'll still desire to live good, eat well, enjoy life comforts and everything that comes with financial security. Twenty years, thirty years ahead this truthful fact remains. Even in the next lifetime, you'll still have these needs. Endurance can be considered as understanding that you can't get it today but you are wise enough to know that you can still get it another day and so there really is no point in caving in to the pressure at the present.

Struggle today and get a better future. Give up and suffer indefinitely, until you learn from your suffering. One can see that suffering is not meant to break you in general but is just a part of life from which one can be wise and grow through or cowardly and succumb to.

Hail Satan!

Good post, to the point. Many people should read this post.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Hail Satan!

great post and thank you. you are indeed a strong man, and we expect no less from a guardian. i understand your condition from the transit, and dont worry we are all in this together. guardians need support too. thank you for this amazing post and hail satan.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Awesome post thank you Brother, for the words of motivation, I am going through a difficult time right now as well. And the situation of the world makes it even harder for all of us, but giving up is never an option. Going upwards is the only way to go.

Good to see you, I hope everything is alright, by the way, I have sent you an email a while back, I'm not sure if you received it or if it got lost again. Let me know if I have to send it again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back