Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Watch Tower Meditation Warning?

GoldenxChild1

I am currently doing the watchtower meditation for the 6th chakra and I started it on Jan 17th and plan to do it for 40 days.

I realized HPM said that you should wait 48 hrs between starting the second knot at middle chakra but I started it today.

I hope I am making sense but to be more clear - I am 29 days into the the 6th chakra knot and plan to do it for 40 days but I started the middle chakra knot today for 40 days without waiting 48 hrs.

Is this ok?

GoldenxChild1 said:
I am currently doing the watchtower meditation for the 6th chakra and I started it on Jan 17th and plan to do it for 40 days.

I realized HPM said that you should wait 48 hrs between starting the second knot at middle chakra but I started it today.

I hope I am making sense but to be more clear - I am 29 days into the the 6th chakra knot and plan to do it for 40 days but I started the middle chakra knot today for 40 days without waiting 48 hrs.

Is this ok?

depends I suppose, are you still doing it? Do you feel over stimulated? I would assume that's why its specified as such. Or perhaps it has to do with the flow of energies can't really say for sure.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Is this ok?

Those instructions are for doing each one once, not in 40 day cycles. If you do it as a 40 day cycle then it's your responsibility. I am only clarifying why it says to wait 48 hours: you do the first one, then wait 2 days, then the second, then wait 2 days, then the 3rd, and so on. And then it's done. But after you do it all, then you can of course do it often, as needed.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=326269 time=1645272023 user_id=57]
GoldenxChild1 said:

Is this ok?

Those instructions are for doing each one once, not in 40 day cycles. If you do it as a 40 day cycle then it's your responsibility. I am only clarifying why it says to wait 48 hours: you do the first one, then wait 2 days, then the second, then wait 2 days, then the 3rd, and so on. And then it's done. But after you do it all, then you can of course do it often, as needed.
I've always wondered if it's just outdated information. We know spell and meditations works best when done in 40 days circles, so it's kinda weird these meditations needs to be done for just one day.

luis said:
I've always wondered if it's just outdated information. We know spell and meditations works best when done in 40 days circles, so it's kinda weird these meditations needs to be done for just one day.
[/quote]

Think of the opening chakra meditations. Same thing. To further open, do more, but it is not always necessary. Some things only need to be done weekly, for example.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=326269 time=1645272023 user_id=57]
GoldenxChild1 said:

Is this ok?

Thanks for the insight Lydia. I always thought the Watchtower Meditation was a little weak done in that fashion which is why I decided to do 40 days of each. So far I have had good results with the 6th tower as it took around 10 days for me to feel some of the extensions open. I have also been timing the knots along side the planets/moon, I started the second knot when Mercury moved into Aquarius. I suppose this is more experimental.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back