Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Those Considering Suicide - You Matter - You Are Never Alone, Never!

I recently came across similar writings on the forum about suicide. I would like to write a few lines about this. Remember one thing - You Are Good As You Are!

The thought of suicide can often cross your mind. It can be a sick person or a healthy person. We often feel depressed, we often feel that there is no point in what we are doing. These things have to be dealt with, otherwise it will only get worse.

Playing with the idea of suicide is not the goal. It leads us to think that this is peace. If something happens in life that makes you depressed, you think about it. It's a evil cycle you have to get out of before you get into it.

It's mentally draining, emotionally destructive, and it's eating you up as a person. Suicide is definitely not something to mess around with, because think about it, you've been given a life, and if you deprive yourself of it, you can come back to the same life in subsequent lives, only with bigger problems.

I have said it many times before, but I will say it again here because it is a powerful statement. "It didn't happen by accident because you saw something in it. Before you started living in the body you are in now, you decided before you even started that this is what you wanted!". I'll explain in a moment.

Suicide is also a social phenomenon. Especially now, unfortunately, in the current CoVid situation, it has increased. They didn't do it for no reason, exactly. Social problems, economic problems, moral problems. The number of depression cases has also increased significantly in these times.

People are being deprived of what used to be important, freedoms are being messed with, all in order to get vaccinations. The current situation is not surprising, but that is not what I want to write about.

Avoiding suicidal thoughts is possible, but not easy. First, you have to find the source of the problem. What triggers it in you? Why do you feel this way? Think things through rationally, and once you have done that, you have taken the first step. The cure here, as for almost everything, is Spirituality.

Power meditations, Chakra meditation, Void meditation. These all help and make you more energetic. You will feel better. From a Chakra point of view, depression can also stem from chaotic Throat Chakra functioning, which is the basis of many suicides.

I suggest you develop this Chakra as much as you can. This doesn't mean that the other Chakras should be neglected, no, but they need special attention.

What I mentioned above - this is the body you have chosen, with all its advantages and disadvantages. You saw something in it that made you choose it. But even if you didn't choose it, you are in this body for a reason. Find your hidden power, develop it and shine! That should be the goal, not harsh thoughts like suicide. If you keep thinking about it, you will never know what lies within you.

There may be a great power inside you that even you don't know about. This is not the first time you have meditated in this life, so your soul is not at a low level, it has been dormant. Explore your potential.

Clearing your Aura is essential. You might not have anything to worry about if your aura was clear. Remove negative impurities, grey energies, as these energies are deliberately working to put you in a debilitating state.

Program your aura to avoid negative energies - "My aura will keep negative energies away from me forever!" x11 - for example. Look for situational affirmations. Think about what is not good for you, what you don't want to be around, and program your Aura to avoid it.

Void meditation - I've mentioned it many times in my posts because it's just perfect for everything. Take your mind off everything, focus on nothing.

Avoid situations that put you in a sad state. I'm not saying always, but whenever you can, avoid it. A healthy lifestyle - healthy eating, exercise, Yoga - will improve your mood a lot. Also, daily meditations are a good idea.

Meditating regularly for a long time and then suddenly stopping can cause mood swings. Since meditation is a form of self-affirmation, mentally and spiritually, if you miss it for days, weeks or even forever, the energy flow can be interrupted.

Of course, if you've made it this far in your meditations, you won't regress, it'll just be weird for the first few days because of the chaotic energy flow. Of course, if one sees fit to stop meditating - personal choice. It is unlikely that problems will arise.

Many people who are on this path are worried about what I have briefly outlined above, but I think that deserves a separate topic, and that is the concern about progress. Often there are psychological atrocities that try to communicate and suggest that you are worthless, insignificant, not making progress..... I could go on.

Well, they are all from the enemy. That's how they want to lead you off the path, and in that way, what is most powerful to you is the spiritual problems. They tell you things that are bad for you, and you know they have some basis in reality, but they present it so well that you believe it. That's their way. What can you do? Nothing.

That's simply the best answer to this, nothing. I'll explain that below. When they come in, they can be categorized in two ways. First, when you want to get on this path and they want to lead you astray - that is, at the beginning. And the second variation is when you're doing very well spiritually and mentally, then they use these methods to try to get you to stop.

It is obvious why they do this - fear. They don't want you to go back to where you were before Spiritually, because then the veil will come off and people will find out what they are really like. What I wrote above about what you can do is nothing, then I was referring to something - and that is Void Meditation.

At such times focus on nothing or ask for help and it will go away. You don't have to worry about it, we are protected, and our primary task is to restore our True Being and ascend to the clouds from where we eat the fruits of our path.

The general problem is anxiety on this path. Did I succeed in what I did? Was it worth working for weeks, months? Were the planetary positions ideal? Don't worry because it is unnecessary and interferes with the success of your ongoing work. Stop thinking about it, distract your thoughts, just focus on nothing - Void Meditation. Void Meditation is useful everywhere, but many people don't do it, even though it can eliminate all worry and anxiety. Yet it is almost essential to life. Developed mind + master of Void Meditation = Power.

It's at times like this that I say, "A person is truly evolving when he thinks he is not evolving at all" - understand , incorporate this statement into your mind and think about it.

BrightSpace666

I always love your posts. You are a truly empathetic and kind person.

I'll be honest and share that I dealt with these kinds of thoughts for many years. I overcame them about a year ago. I wasn't suicidal in the sense that I would commit such an act, but I used it as a crutch and a thought-form.

For me it was more related to self harm. This only occurred at times where I'd mess up and feel trapped. For instance, I used to smoke cigarettes. I had a very few occasions where I'd accidentally overspend and would start hating myself. Another was forgetting a friend's birthday I promised to attend and missing work from lack of sleep.

The thing people don't realize with depression is it compounds without us even realizing it. This is due to escapism and self-deception. Escapism for me was lack of sleep (watching documentaries/videos) and smoking pot, which both became harmful.

When bad things happen it increases suppressed feelings exponentially. I was born very premature (due to alcoholism from my mother) and put into foster care at a young age. I don't have any resentment or bad memories toward my parents and truthfully was extremely lucky in life.

Still, I used to always feel inferior. I was placed in special ed and I had a certain health problem (kind of too embarrassing to mention) my entire life. Around high school I wanted to audit regular classes, but because of my mental diagnosis and the extra funding, this would be seen (according to the assistant principle) as a manipulation of funding.

In spite of this, I got my GED, started working full-time for 4 years, did some upgrading and completed a 2 year college program while working. I found joy in constantly interacting with people, however this often lead me toward bars and smoking pot. In spite of this I excelled in my studies. I was almost always happy and an eternal optimist, which suppressed my inner feelings even more.

I became a Satanist as a teen and started my meditation. This lasted a couple years and I hadn't returned to it until recently, after quitting cannabis. As well, I decided not to hate myself in any way and to only look at the positives.

The greatest salvation in my life has been connecting with Satan more and learning to love myself regardless of who or what I am. This isn't easy at first but if we frame our mind to think only positive about ourselves while viewing shortcomings as areas that we're steadily improving on, we become unstoppable.

The answer to fixing depression is simple; it just takes some bravery and determination. If we view ourselves as inferior we become inferior. If we view ourselves as beautiful/amazing we feel fulfilled.

I hope if anyone out there is thinking that they have no hope just remember that there is always a way out. It may be very challenging but you will be rewarded and experience the fruits of your labour. As well, you will achieve great wisdom and experience so that you can help inspire others.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the sad story. I'm honestly at 100%. Everyday I remind myself of what other people live through. We are all fortunate in more ways we can comprehend.

sublimestatanist said:
I always love your posts. You are a truly empathetic and kind person.

I'll be honest and share that I dealt with these kinds of thoughts for many years. I overcame them about a year ago. I wasn't suicidal in the sense that I would commit such an act, but I used it as a crutch and a thought-form.

For me it was more related to self harm. This only occurred at times where I'd mess up and feel trapped. For instance, I used to smoke cigarettes. I had a very few occasions where I'd accidentally overspend and would start hating myself. Another was forgetting a friend's birthday I promised to attend and missing work from lack of sleep.

The thing people don't realize with depression is it compounds without us even realizing it. This is due to escapism and self-deception. Escapism for me was lack of sleep (watching documentaries/videos) and smoking pot, which both became harmful.

When bad things happen it increases suppressed feelings exponentially. I was born very premature (due to alcoholism from my mother) and put into foster care at a young age. I don't have any resentment or bad memories toward my parents and truthfully was extremely lucky in life.

Still, I used to always feel inferior. I was placed in special ed and I had a certain health problem (kind of too embarrassing to mention) my entire life. Around high school I wanted to audit regular classes, but because of my mental diagnosis and the extra funding, this would be seen (according to the assistant principle) as a manipulation of funding.

In spite of this, I got my GED, started working full-time for 4 years, did some upgrading and completed a 2 year college program while working. I found joy in constantly interacting with people, however this often lead me toward bars and smoking pot. In spite of this I excelled in my studies. I was almost always happy and an eternal optimist, which suppressed my inner feelings even more.

I became a Satanist as a teen and started my meditation. This lasted a couple years and I hadn't returned to it until recently, after quitting cannabis. As well, I decided not to hate myself in any way and to only look at the positives.

The greatest salvation in my life has been connecting with Satan more and learning to love myself regardless of who or what I am. This isn't easy at first but if we frame our mind to think only positive about ourselves while viewing shortcomings as areas that we're steadily improving on, we become unstoppable.

The answer to fixing depression is simple; it just takes some bravery and determination. If we view ourselves as inferior we become inferior. If we view ourselves as beautiful/amazing we feel fulfilled.

I hope if anyone out there is thinking that they have no hope just remember that there is always a way out. It may be very challenging but you will be rewarded and experience the fruits of your labour. As well, you will achieve great wisdom and experience so that you can help inspire others.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the sad story. I'm honestly at 100%. Everyday I remind myself of what other people live through. We are all fortunate in more ways we can comprehend.

Thank you. What you wrote is indeed interesting and instructive. It is remarkable how meditation practices can help people. They are 100% suitable for eliminating addictions and almost everything else.

The feeling that you see your life as hopeless and meaningless is the worst possible. I'm glad you didn't do anything stupid and finally found your True Path. I hope that from here on in you will only go forward and make unstoppable progress.

I'm actually sorry you're in foster care.. However, as you say, you don't regret it or feel sorry, so that's a positive. Feelings of inferiority can come from a lack of self-confidence - Respect Yourself and You Will Be Respected.

I will explain this concept. If you see yourself in a way that all your preconceptions about yourself are removed, you accept yourself, you are happy, it will affect others. This is because of two things - your Aura will shine and people will notice it - in a word they will be attracted to you. A strong, glowing Aura attracts positivity.

The bottom line - you are now feeling 100% well and the past is the past. If there are problems about things that happened in the past, try to forget them and look forward. I am indescribably happy for your success, your studies and for you. Be happy every day!

MiniMe3388 said:
You are our beloved SS psychologist :lol:
Thanks for this post :)

Thank You! :D I try to make sure my SS Partners have a good time. Happiness is the path to Knowledge, and being able to bring my SS Companions a little closer to Perfection, or making them feel better, is a positive thing.

BrightSpace666 said:
Thank you. What you wrote is indeed interesting and instructive. It is remarkable how meditation practices can help people. They are 100% suitable for eliminating addictions and almost everything else.

The feeling that you see your life as hopeless and meaningless is the worst possible. I'm glad you didn't do anything stupid and finally found your True Path. I hope that from here on in you will only go forward and make unstoppable progress.

I'm actually sorry you're in foster care.. However, as you say, you don't regret it or feel sorry, so that's a positive. Feelings of inferiority can come from a lack of self-confidence - Respect Yourself and You Will Be Respected.

I will explain this concept. If you see yourself in a way that all your preconceptions about yourself are removed, you accept yourself, you are happy, it will affect others. This is because of two things - your Aura will shine and people will notice it - in a word they will be attracted to you. A strong, glowing Aura attracts positivity.

The bottom line - you are now feeling 100% well and the past is the past. If there are problems about things that happened in the past, try to forget them and look forward. I am indescribably happy for your success, your studies and for you. Be happy every day!

Thank you for the empowering reply. <3

This actually gave me some great information on the best way to live. When I was working full time, going to pubs, smoking pot and attending college I felt like everyday I was gaining something. I was almost always in flow state even though I was nonstop busy and not meditating.

Strangely, after I finished college and stopped working, I became a hermit and experienced sleep problems and depression.

Now I'm working part time, socializing periodically and meditating everyday. I no longer use any substances and I found new ways to keep busy (cooking, creating art/music and reading). It's just like you said, meditation can cure us from nearly anything.

I had no clue that happiness changes our aura. I will definitely maintain a balance, be happy everyday and view every moment as a new adventure in life.

We SS should feel inspired and happy. We mustn't allow negative information make us nihilistic. Such information 'just is' and is almost always external. My advice (from experience) is never internalize outside negativity. (i.e Don't let it get to you). Also, take time to do things that truly make you happy. Don't focus only on conspiracy theories and binge watch television like I did. We must constantly listen to our inner-self and be rational.

Anyway, sorry for another ramble lol. Life is a deep and complex topic, albeit fascinating. The answers are always within us and Satan and his Demons help guide us toward them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back