Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necronomicon Throat Meditation

darkmonkey666

On the page:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html
It says for throat chakra it's best when Mercury is exalted or home I thought throat was ruled by venus heart by Mercury its wrong on heart chakra too talking about venus.

slyscorpion said:
On the page:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html
It says for throat chakra it's best when Mercury is exalted or home I thought throat was ruled by venus heart by Mercury its wrong on heart chakra too talking about venus.
HPHC said that both rule both. So Mercury and Venus rule both Throat chakra and Middle chakra

slyscorpion said:
I thought throat was ruled by venus heart by Mercury its wrong on heart chakra too talking about venus.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=65871&#p306976
Doing either on these chakras has no negative effect as the energy will naturally flow on the other one.

In the chest [heart] you have two places of interest. One is the Heart [the literal heart] and that is ruled by Venus. Therefore working on the Venus there, causes no problem.

In front of the heart, you have the Thymus gland, which is ruled by Mercury, yet this is still a part of the general heart chakra.

In the throat, you have the vocal chords [ruled by Mercury] and the Thyroid [butterfly shaped gland, ruled by Venus]. These are two parts also, bonded in one.

These four places in the soul, do form an X shape, and their energies are interchanged all the time. They never stay "in one place".

And therefore the conflation in the Ancient texts arose about the rulership. The exchange and inter-flow between the two chakras makes them very closely connected. You can take this either way, Venus/Heart or Mercury/Throat, and nothing bad will happen to the balance of the Soul, or you can do the reverse.

HPS Maxine has not answered this question before, but I made the research and the above is the answer in regards to this subject.

For setting a final answer, you can say that Heart is ruled by Venus, and Co-ruled by Mercury, while Throat is ruled by Mercury, and Co-Ruled by Venus. The reason why is the reason above. One can also try for themselves to see the result for themselves.

Mercury also Co-rules another chakra, but that is for the future. Jupiter also co-rules another Chakra too, and Saturn also co-rules another chakra in the soul.

slyscorpion said:
On the page:
This will explain the issue.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=306976#p306976

The Librarian said:
This PDF has been updated with HP Cobra's advice:
The Nature Of The Chakras:
https://mega.nz/file/3WY2zJSK#aCW72ejMQWw6S6-cKfWfPUej6GTjkDAnCYDy0pynYfw

You got the element of the heart/center chakra wrong. You listed "none" for it. It is air and fire. And some of the info is wrong.

Also some of the yoga poses, where did you get the info? Headstand for heart chakra? No. Handstand can help it, but not headstand. Definitely not headstand.

For the 6th chakra, it does not rule the bowels or menstruation. The Moon does, yes, but it does not mean that the 6th chakra does. Things are not linked literally like this.

Headstand does not help with the 6th chakra.

And you listed no element for Crown either. It's water.

A weak crown chakra does not cause those issues. A debilitated Jupiter does, but not a weak crown. Again with the misinfo for the 6th chakra, one thing does not mean another, when it comes to planets and chakras. It is the Solar chakra that rules circulation, not the Crown.

A weak crown is also not going to cause issues with the hips.

The Librarian said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=326543 time=1645359370 user_id=57]
The Librarian said:
This PDF has been updated with HP Cobra's advice:
The Nature Of The Chakras:
https://mega.nz/file/3WY2zJSK#aCW72ejMQWw6S6-cKfWfPUej6GTjkDAnCYDy0pynYfw

You got the element of the heart/center chakra wrong. You listed "none" for it. It is air and fire. And some of the info is wrong.

Also some of the yoga poses, where did you get the info? Headstand for heart chakra? No. Handstand can help it, but not headstand. Definitely not headstand.

For the 6th chakra, it does not rule the bowels or menstruation. The Moon does, yes, but it does not mean that the 6th chakra does. Things are not linked literally like this.

Headstand does not help with the 6th chakra.

And you listed no element for Crown either. It's water.

A weak crown chakra does not cause those issues. A debilitated Jupiter does, but not a weak crown. Again with the misinfo for the 6th chakra, one thing does not mean another, when it comes to planets and chakras. It is the Solar chakra that rules circulation, not the Crown.

A weak crown is also not going to cause issues with the hips.

Thank you Lydia. There is only a few very advanced members here who could've corrected this with confidence, and you're one of them. I do what I can with what I know, but as I repeatedly say here is that we are ALL learning, and the beauty of the process is we ALL share in it, as the Gods intended.

I shall update things immediately - thank you!

Why don't you stick with the info that is on the JoS. Instead, you are making up random information, such as stating that 2 chakras don't have elements, when it clearly states on the JoS what the elements of the chakras are.

I had thought the pdf's you share are directly from the JoS. Are you saying that they are your own, with potentially wrong information? You write that we are all learning, but this info is already out there, so why ignore it?

Please explain yourself. This is very strange. I don't understand why you made pdf's with only half-truths from the JoS and ignored other parts, putting your own wrong things. This makes no sense. I really hope it was just this one pdf, and not all of the ones you make.

The Librarian said:
You suggested I go. HP Cobra, who I look up to like a father, said stay. Why are you getting so upset? Is it because you love me? I love everyone here - and I'm going to stay!!

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!

I only suggested you take a leave to deal with your grief, as that helps some people, as you were attacking other members.

Read what I posted, why are you putting random misinformation in pdf's instead of info from the JoS?

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=326779 time=1645439885 user_id=57]
I don't want to talk about me. You need to put correct info if you are going to share pdf's to people. Read again what I wrote, I stated it clearly.

Good thing you corrected him too. Last time I did, he got mad instead. Also, check his "Duality of the chakras" PDF. Specifically, the part about connected chakras. You can find the link in the PDF he shared here.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=326779 time=1645439885 user_id=57]

This is not the first time this person has tried to spread misinformation or half truths. I awaited his reply in the post below but lo and behold, the moss rustles in the afternoon wind.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64873&p=304870#p304870

In the above post, I asked him to clarify why suddenly WUNJO rune starts ruling the heart chakra when in the Jos, it is stated that GEBO rune rules this chakra.

I felt like a bad guy for doubting him after hearing that his father passed away and all the members consoling him but all of that goes straight out of the window now. He has been doing this before even his father passed away.

It doesn't make sense to me. How come one randomly starts distorting information on a website and publishing them on the forums to deal with a loss of a family member ? To be honest he had been doing this even before his father passed away. It takes actual conscious will to distort the truth. Like you do not do it randomly or just because. It takes actual will, focus and concentration to distort the truth in a way that readers would not know the distortion. Skill is also needed here.

Let's not talk about Jos here. Taking any random website as an example, why would anyone go around start distorting and publishing false information because they lost their significant loved ones ? I will again emphasize this: It makes literally zero sense that someone would doing that and that he had been doing this before even his father passed away.

The Librarian said:
What did I say before? We need too talk? Don't worry, it willl be about you.

You filthy disgrace of a librarian, COME OUT AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF !!!

Senior Lydia clearly asked you to clarify yourself. She asked:
"Why don't you stick with the info that is on the JoS"
"Are you saying that they are your own, with potentially wrong information?"
"You write that we are all learning, but this info is already out there, so why ignore it?"

Yet you replied with vague bullshit directly avoiding the above questions altogether. Not a single clear cut answer but vague questions and answers with improper grammar as a reply.
If you have the guts then answer her questions directly without running, hiding or using vague excuses.

COME OUT AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF !!!

The Librarian said:
Hey, c'mon guys let's not start turning this into a drama. They stopped burning witches in the 12th century!

Stormblood, I don't remember getting mad about it. You offered the advice and I accepted it. This is really all about me not acknowledging your meditations in one of the pdf's, which you've never been able to move on from.

Lydia, when I first posted "The Nature of the Chakras", some 6 months ago, before you left Astrology, I clearly informed the forum that it wasn't completed and was "work-in-progress" (remember Stornblood). I asked for comments and suggestions, one being to put the runes in, which I did. I did get most of the information from JoS, which I stated, but went to a yoga website for the asanas, which has turned out wasn't correct.

I'm the first one to advocate that Jos is the only true source of knowledge, but we have to think outside the box sometimes. The meditations we have here are priceless in their uncorrupted nature and power they bestow on the user, but these are basic compared to what they had 12,000 years ago in the "golden age". We sometimes need to take a step beyond the known to rediscover the truth.

Lydia, I have applied the corrects you suggested, but there is more work to do to it before it can safely be called a "true" document. I would appreciate any more suggestions you might have, and will of course acknowledge this with the document. Thank you.

My retiring from doing astrology orders had nothing to do with anything.

Again, you are ignoring what is on the JoS, and only putting half-truths. Why did you write "none" for elements for 2 chakras? It is right there on the JoS, so don't claim it's a work in progress if you ignore anything.

As for yoga for chakras, look at the link in my signature....

I am not going to read through all your pdfs, when people can just link to the JoS instead. But seriously, how much false info and half-truths are in the rest of your pdfs?

Something is definitely wrong about him. I wonder about all his other pdfs now, I had previously assumed they were all direct from the JoS.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327035 time=1645509659 user_id=57]

Something is definitely wrong about him. I wonder about all his other pdfs now, I had previously assumed they were all direct from the JoS.

Now he's put the sacral chakra is of the earth element, a misunderstanding that has been explained now for some months...

The Librarian said:
Hey, c'mon guys let's not start turning this into a drama. They stopped burning witches in the 12th century!

Indeed, they stopped burning witches in the 12th century but they definitely didn't stop distorting the truth or anything related to Gods as you are doing right now.
This is not a drama. It stops becoming a drama the moment someone starts distorting or attacking the truth.

This is really all about me not acknowledging your meditations in one of the pdf's, which you've never been able to move on from.

What gives you the right to acknowledge certain meditations and deny certain meditations ? Your words would have weight if you were someone accomplished. You are but a ignorant fledgling walking on this path. Since when did you start to have such high arrogance to start acknowledging meditations ? No wonder your PDF's reeks of your personal opinions. You think you are someone who can freely distort truth based on your opinions.

I won't deny that I too am an ignorant fledgling walking in this path. The more I learn, the more I learn that I have much to learn. The world is vast and the universe mysterious. I am but a speckle of dust trying to navigate and learn this universe and I have no problem saying to the other members here that 'I am ignorant.'. Yet, I don't start claiming that I deny this meditations and acknowledge others because all of these come from the Gods. Perhaps I might prefer or be attached to a certain meditation but I certainly won't go around saying that other meditations are 'basic' or that 'I don't acknowledge them'.
I'm the first one to advocate that Jos is the only true source of knowledge,but we have to think outside the box sometimes
No, you are the first person I have seen on this forum blatantly distorting what is on the JoS and in a way that is perhaps not obviously noticeable. Also, your second sentence contradicts the first. If you really thought that JoS is the only true source of knowledge then you wouldn't bother thinking 'outside of the box' which is just an euphemism for distorting knowledge and truth.

but these are basic compared to what they had 12,000 years ago in the "golden age". We sometimes need to take a step beyond the known to rediscover the truth.

So you are saying that the meditations which comes directly from the Gods who have lived through the golden age and are much more advanced compared to then are basic ?

You have the gall to say something so utterly ridiculous ? Are you not ashamed of yourself ? Can't you realize how ungrateful you are being? Can't you also see that your arrogance has shot through the sky ?

What do you mean by taking a step beyond ? Do you think you have the capability to take a step beyond as you are now, an ignorant fledgling ?

Can you calculate the rate of dissipation of energy ? Can you explain about the interaction of matter and energies ? Can you see the astral acupoints that all people have on their bodies ? Can you give me an equation that describes the rate of healing when using colors of different wavelengths ? Can you describe the energy as waves ? Can you calculate the density of ether around you ? Can you measure the Earth's magnetic field around you and how it affects you ? Can you measure the rate of dissipation of a shadow of an object in astral which has been moved away from its original position ? You can perhaps say that time is inversely proportional to the rate of dissipation of the shadow but can you give me an exact equation ?
Can you measure the karma of people, both negative and positive in actual numbers or the amount of energy in ether needed to remove certain amounts of negative karma ? Can you measure the rate of manifestation of certain workings done by people of different levels of advancement ? In fact, can you exactly measure how much usable energy you have at this very moment in numbers ? Can you answer any of the above ? Certainly no.

I cannot do any of the above either and I know that the above is being researched or already researched in other planets ruled by Satan. What you are doing is not taking a step beyond to rediscover the truth but blatantly distorting and hiding when people call out to you. This behavior reminds me of a certain race of aliens but I won't go into this territory too deeply.

Lydia, I have applied the corrects you suggested, but there is more work to do to it before it can safely be called a "true" document.

I can see contradictions after contradictions. If there is more work to do on it before it can be safely be called a "true" document then why post an untrue "document" in the first place ? Why not post the true "true" documents all at once, since then, other members would not be "misled" by the "untrue" document. Of course, your "true" is just falsehoods after falsehoods and half truths.

You say you have more work to do and I can indeed understand you here because it indeed takes certain amount of concentration and skill to hide and distort the truth in a way that is not obviously noticeable at first glance and fool the readers. That is definitely understandable here.

I would appreciate any more suggestions you might have, and will of course acknowledge this with the document.

Your way of usage of the word ''acknowledge'' is frankly irritating. You want to waste other members time here. They corrected you but you took in only 50% of their correction. Next time, you might take in 25% and the next next time you might take in only 12.5%. Ultimately, you want to follow the rule of exponential, don't you ? You will correct yourself countless time but will never post the clear cut 100% truth.

I am thinking of warning other members in my signature to delete every PDF's of yours. I ask you to change your username and give it to someone who is more worthy of it. A true librarian doesn't ever distort a single book in his library even if it means only writing a single letter extra on it to correct the grammar. A true librarian polishes his books, protects them and ensures that generations after generations can read it to gain knowledge with the books being in the same condition as the moment it was made. You are but a disgrace as a librarian.

The Librarian said:
I explained why some things were left out. I remember HP Cobra replying it was good and keep it up! I can find the post, but it will take time.

Have you read the updates? Have you read the other pdf's? - you're talking shit!

Anyone who has read the JoS websites knows the only material that you trust 100% is from the JoS Library and signed off by HPS Maxine and HP Cobra.

I'm surprised an advanced member of your reputation would take an infantile attitude like this. You shot your mouth off and now you're putting on a "song 'n' dance" to try and save face. This is shit that used to happen all the time in the old Yahoo e-groups - I'd hoped we had progressed beyond that!

What a pity, I use to respect you...

The one with the infantile attitude is you, yet you dare have the audacity to insult Lydia after you purposefully go around subverting Spiritual Satanism in our faces, and dare try to deflect the blame?

You have way overstepped any acceptable boundaries here.

Lydia doesn't have time to check all your PDF's, neither do I, however I will skim over them today and see what other dogshit you have written in them.

I had also thought the PDF's you shared were just archived pages from the Joy of Satan in PDF format.

I had assumed it to be the case and didn't check the contents because I had not expected you to be doing this sort of subversion of Spiritual Satanism disguised as a helpful sharing of knowledge.

Now that it is known what you've been doing you try to escape responsibility and deflect blame, insulting other members for pointing out your errors and even continuing this bullshit of writing your own version of the knowledge on the Joy of Satan and sharing it here as truthful Spiritual Satanic information.

This practice is known as subversion of truth, the same thing the Jews have done for ages to destroy the knowledge of Spirituality and the Gods, and the same thing that odious Magestein the filthy infiltrator has done and was exposed and booted for.

If you don't take responsibility and acknowledge your errors entirely, and get of that imaginary pedestal you've placed yourself on in your mind, don't be surprised that you aren't welcomed here by anyone and that you'll be prompted to F-off permanently.

Hail Satan!

The Librarian said:
Who shook your cage! have you ever read the runes - clown!!

WUNJO
Germanic: Uuinne (Wunjo)
Gothic: Winja
Norse: Vend
Anglo-Saxon: Wynn
Icelandic: Vin
Norwegian: Wynn
#8. Wunjo is a rune of honors and rewards. Our efforts are rewarded. Vend is bliss merging with light. Authority, respect and
strength. This rune is excellent for banishing depression. Helps to
unite family members and mend friendships. Breaks down barriers
between one’s self and others. When directed for black magick, this
rune can be used to instill overconfidence and trust of the wrong
things in others, leading to their downfall. Vend is also a rune of
healing as it binds the healing of the mind with the healing of the
physical self. Wards off diseases. Good for working with the heart
chakra.
Topaz enhances this rune as well as rose quartz. Good for
raising confidence and self-esteem.

Since when does "good for working with" equate to "rulership"?

Don't make assumptions and then present them as truth to other people.

You fail to make simple linguistic distinctions, yet you have the audacity to present your own written PDF's on spiritual matters as truth here on our Joy of Satan forum?

Do as Lydia asked, explain yourself and stop hiding behind excuses.

Do not pity bait us either because of events that happened in your life. As a lot of people here have experienced the same events and worse and they haven't gone of the rails because of it or used it as excuses to rescind responsibility.

Hail Satan!

The Librarian said:
You're self righteousness is nauseating! Once you pricks get to the advanced stage you become a fucking embarrassment. Self appointed ajudicators! At least wait until you get the [JG] designation before you play God! Also placing Lydia up on some sort of "saintly" pedestal is another embarrassment here!

There is no great transgression here except in your senile diseased mind. If there had been HP Cobra would've picked it up a long time ago - do you think he's blind!

I am who I am, and have been this way from the very first day I joined the Yahoo forum. Title or not, I express what I deem righteous because I know it is right and because justice is foremost on my mind.

What is embarrassing about acknowledging the importance, value and ability of another?

I don't place Lydia anywhere, she attains a position of respect in the minds of people who know her because of her abilities and faculties worthy of it.

People with wisdom and knowledge naturally attain higher positions, as per the hierarchy of life where those with greater understanding receive the attention and respect deserved from the ones who listen and learn from them.

I have learned much from Lydia, and wouldn't be where I am now where it not for the things I've learned from her. Therefore, she is one of the people I respect the most. By example she teaches those around her better values of life and greater wisdom of this Spiritual Satanic path.

That is more than the majority of people are able to do in practice.

Certainly not something you are poised to attain at all with your ridiculous and pretentious behavior.

HP HoodedCobra is certainly not blind, however he does not have time to look over everything individually at all times.

You aren't the first to pst misinformation and unfortunately won't be the last. It was ignored until now because it didn't appear to be problematic on the surface, just a random member trying to help others without any malicious intention.

Rather than simply sharing some random things however, you've directly slandered Maxine and the Joy of Satan itself, and effectively turned yourself into an enemy in some of your recent posts.

Due to that people have started taking a closer look at you to determine what exactly is going on, after which this subversion of Satanism you have been practicing for months came to the surface.

Now, due to your repeated transgressions and random outrage at other members, this has grown into an actual issue that needs to be addressed one way or another, because what you are doing is not only disruptive, it goes against forum rules.

It is how these things go.

Hail Satan!

I had bad feeling about him long time ago when he still used the Woden username, but I let it slide considering he seemed to want to help others. I found it odd to make pdfs of JoS material when we already have multiple archives of it for backups, but it makes sense now. His attitude reeks as well, I remember passive aggressive remark and all caps blowout less than a week ago which he first edited out and then deleted altogether. If he leaves... Good riddance.

Henu the Great said:
I had bad feeling about him long time ago when he still used the Woden username, but I let it slide considering he seemed to want to help others. I found it odd to make pdfs of JoS material when we already have multiple archives of it for backups, but it makes sense now. His attitude reeks as well, I remember passive aggressive remark and all caps blowout less than a week ago which he first edited out and then deleted altogether. If he leaves... Good riddance.
I had the exact same feeling. I never said anything either because I know how serious of an accusation that might be and specially based simply on intuition. When he spoke against HPS Maxine and Adolf Hitler I lost it, I was really enraged, then I learned about what happened recently in his life and I actually apologized for the things I said... how I regret that.

I always found strange that the PDFs are all signed with his name, shouldn't be the case if they were not edited. Why would you need recognition just for sharing a PDF, doesn't make sense. But I didn't really read all the PDFs I downloaded I just stored them... I will delete everything.

Deliberately altering information from the Joy of Satan and trying to pass it as actual truth should be considered treason and dealt with accordingly.

The Librarian said:
I explained why some things were left out. I remember HP Cobra replying it was good and keep it up! I can find the post, but it will take time.

Have you read the updates? Have you read the other pdf's? - you're talking shit!

Anyone who has read the JoS websites knows the only material that you trust 100% is from the JoS Library and signed off by HPS Maxine and HP Cobra.

I'm surprised an advanced member of your reputation would take an infantile attitude like this. You shot your mouth off and now you're putting on a "song 'n' dance" to try and save face. This is shit that used to happen all the time in the old Yahoo e-groups - I'd hoped we had progressed beyond that!

What a pity, I use to respect you...

Enough with the hypocrisy. You deliberately left thing off that are on the JoS and are not explaining why (chakra elements, listing 2 as having no element, and other things previously mentioned).

As for my yoga posts, HP Cobra has said they are going on the website, he even made them announcements. Yet you think you have the right to put a few random poses from some new age website?

You cannot share misinfo to these forums. Perhaps you want to be helpful, but you are causing harm by sharing half-truths.

If HP Cobra said they were good and to keep it up, this does not necessarily mean that he went through all your pdfs. He probably, like everyone else here, assumed they were directly from the JoS, like backups of the pages. And it turns out that this is incorrect.

I am not taking an infantile attitude. I am a Guardian of the JoS, and it is my duty to guard the JoS from the spread of lies and half-truth. Which is exactly what you are doing.

We need helpful people here. The more people whop are helpful in various ways, the better. But you have been demonstrating very toxic behavior (for those who don't know, a lot of this members posts have been deleted as he has been attacking other members), and you are spreading wrong information, and not even answering to it.

Btw, good points made by Username and Voice of Enki.

BlackOnyx8 said:
I had the exact same feeling. I never said anything either because I know how serious of an accusation that might be and specially based simply on intuition. When he spoke against HPS Maxine and Adolf Hitler I lost it, I was really enraged, then I learned about what happened recently in his life and I actually apologized for the things I said... how I regret that.

I always found strange that the PDFs are all signed with his name, shouldn't be the case if they were not edited. Why would you need recognition just for sharing a PDF, doesn't make sense. But I didn't really read all the PDFs I downloaded I just stored them... I will delete everything.

Deliberately altering information from the Joy of Satan and trying to pass it as actual truth should be considered treason and dealt with accordingly.

I also regret standing up for him.

The Librarian said:
Go back and read the posts. It's "username" who said I said rulership, which I didn't. You pitiful pricks don't even read what you're dribbling on about! That is the biggest load of dribble this forum has witnessed in a long time - except maybe your shit!

I did as you suggested, and here's what I found:
The Librarian said:
Say for example you want to empower your heart chakra, the "WUNJO" rune rules this chakra.

Care to explain?
Also note that Lydia's questions remain unanswered. You have dodged them entirely hiding behind false accusations. At this point the behavior starts to become very specific.

You have to understand that this can potentially be a very serious situation because you have shared these PDFs with beginners and this might create a lot of confusion and lack of proper results in their spiritual life.

You have to explain yourself, and very clearly. This is analogous to being brought in for interrogation, even if you're innocent you have to collaborate with the authorities. You can't just start throwing insults and false accusations while also playing the victim card and not answering to simple questions and legitimate accusations. This is called obstruction of justice and that itself is punishable by law. It is also the behavior of one who is guilty.

You can't run away from this and come back later like nothing ever happened. Or hide behind a new account.

This could be an innocent mistake in which you thought you were doing the right thing, this is easy - just get corrected through study and stop sharing PDFs with information that is not straight out of the JoS. You also have to take down the ones with false information.

OR you could be deliberately trying to twist the information to create confusion and degeneracy in the long run, which should be considered treason.

Whatever the case is, you owe everyone some honest explanations, without attacking people and saying you will just abandon the forum to avoid explaining.

I'm dismayed to find he's not as genuine as I thought.
I even went out of my comfort zone by posting in one of his recent threads, to say I appreciate him being here.
I take back my words.
Thank you Lydia for bringing this to light.
As suggested above, I deleted all of "Woden's Library". Sad.

The Librarian said:
That's right cock sucking jew, hide behind your fictitious account. If we were face-to-face you would have a broken jaw!!!

BACK OFF !!!
You filthy degenerate, there are certain lines you shouldn't cross even after you have already crossed some certain lines. Do not invoke the wrath of forces which you can't afford to offend.

The Librarian said:
This is like a "B grade" Italian movie lol.

Scratch the surface and all the paranoia and psychosis comes oozing out..."Yeah, I knew something wasn't right"...lol. All the pathetic idiots here coming out of the shadows and joining in the witch hunt, meating out their revenge for any disagreements of the past...it's something right out of the "Crucible"!

And you embarrassing clowns claim to be of the Gods! It's no wonder the jews took over!

This is why the world sees JoS as a "Frothing caldron of religious cranks and nut cases"!

95% of people who come here run away and try to forget the experience.

C'mon, all of you line up and take a stab - "Et tu Brute" - you too Brutus? It's as weak as chicken shit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're just proving my point by acting the way you are.

Did not answer the questions and still act like an obnoxious clown.

What is your function here at this point..?

The Librarian said:
It use to be a lot more difficult to infiltrate JoS. But now with all the naive idiots, and the fictitious accounts policy here, it's relatively easy. JoS has sown it's own seeds of destruction. If I hadn't gotten drunk and over confident you would never have discovered me. I'm already here again under another account :twisted:

So it turns out you were a little odious piece of filth after all. What a surprise (not really).

Now that you are known, no matter how many accounts you make and how often you attempt to come back here like a cockroach, you are exposed for what you are without fail every time.

It doesn't matter how you try to disguise yourself or hide behind alternate accounts, as every time you overstep the boundaries, it is known what you are.

Infiltrators seem to forget this, but it doesn't matter how well you attempt to blend in, the moment you say one thing out of line, it is known what you are and you are booted out.

No amount of "infiltration" is going to change what happens in the end as the Joy of Satan cannot be infiltrated past a point, because of the understanding and knowledge of our advanced members that safeguard and maintain the place, making it entirely impossible for random cockroaches and little odious pieces of filth like yourself from causing any actual harm or confusion whatsoever.

Magestein the filthy jew himself would stand as the biggest example of that, that no matter who you are or how hard you try, the Joy of Satan is impenetrable and impossible to infiltrate past a point at this time, as without fail any enemy in our midst is exposed and booted out regardless of who they are or how much effort they expend trying to remain hidden or subvert the Joy of Satan subliminally.

Nothing goes unseen or unnoticed, and it is today easier than ever to recognize the idiots that think they can infiltrate anything we do or change anything we stand for, unlike the imaginary beliefs your minuscule cockroach brain, devoid of any semblance of understanding or wisdom, hold.

Hail Satan!

The Librarian said:
Waffle! :lol:

Then why didn't you catch me?? I was here for over 12 months! Where was your infallible powers of detection Sherlock?? :lol:

Jerk-off in private and not in front of people - PHEW!! :oops:

The reason nobody cared or noticed is because you were never a threat or did anything of note.

What need is there to catch someone if that person doesn't cause any harm?

Even the fucked up PDF's you made and shared here never confused anyone, nobody ever read them until recently after you exposed yourself blatantly by slandering HPs Maxine.

Literally you were just a harmless little fruit fly on the wall for 11 months, irrelevant and completely insignificant, this is why nobody paid attention or cared whatsoever that you were trying to fo anything.

Whatever you tried was fruitless and a worthless waste of effort.

The moment you began to cause harm, turning into a cockroach instead of a fruitful, you were immediately stopped.

Let that sink in for a moment. How your imaginary narrative of "I've been here for 12 months and nobody noticed me lol", collapses entirely because the only reason you weren't seen is because you never did anything that deserved to catch anyone's eye.

You were literally a speck of dirt that is being swept out of the temple now.

With that, this is your last post allowed on this account, so no more time from anyone is wasted upon you.

Hail Satan!

The Librarian said:
VoiceofEnki said:
The Librarian said:
It use to be a lot more difficult to infiltrate JoS. But now with all the naive idiots, and the fictitious accounts policy here, it's relatively easy. JoS has sown it's own seeds of destruction. If I hadn't gotten drunk and over confident you would never have discovered me. I'm already here again under another account :twisted:

So it turns out you were a little odious piece of filth after all. What a surprise (not really).

Now that you are known, no matter how many accounts you make and how often you attempt to come back here like a cockroach, you are exposed for what you are without fail every time.

It doesn't matter how you try to disguise yourself or hide behind alternate accounts, as every time you overstep the boundaries, it is known what you are.

Infiltrators seem to forget this, but it doesn't matter how well you attempt to blend in, the moment you say one thing out of line, it is known what you are and you are booted out.

No amount of "infiltration" is going to change what happens in the end as the Joy of Satan cannot be infiltrated past a point, because of the understanding and knowledge of our advanced members that safeguard and maintain the place, making it entirely impossible for random cockroaches and little odious pieces of filth like yourself from causing any actual harm or confusion whatsoever.

Magestein the filthy jew himself would stand as the biggest example of that, that no matter who you are or how hard you try, the Joy of Satan is impenetrable and impossible to infiltrate past a point at this time, as without fail any enemy in our midst is exposed and booted out regardless of who they are or how much effort they expend trying to remain hidden or subvert the Joy of Satan subliminally.

Nothing goes unseen or unnoticed, and it is today easier than ever to recognize the idiots that think they can infiltrate anything we do or change anything we stand for, unlike the imaginary beliefs your minuscule cockroach brain, devoid of any semblance of understanding or wisdom, hold.

Hail Satan!

Waffle! :lol:

Then why didn't you catch me?? I was here for over 12 months! Where was your infallible powers of detection Sherlock?? :lol:

Jerk-off in private and not in front of people - PHEW!! :oops:

I don't want to fight you, that's not my goal, but - I offer to help you if you accept. Listen, you need to rest now, you've obviously been through a big trauma, which I'm very sorry for, because you were/are a valuable member, I don't know why you're slipping away now...

This is a path that leads straight to toxicity, failure and depression if you don't get help. I wrote a post, write there and we will help. I don't know what you're going to write to me now about how stupid you are etc. But I still don't want to watch you slide completely down the sinkhole.

We knew it all along something was not right, but actual evidence is needed before any action is taken, as to avoid unnecessary damage to innocent people.

Your new account is already exposed. I have to say you are not the brightest of your (((kind))).

As Voice of Enki said this is going to get easier and easier as people grow their powers despite your pathetic attempts, and certain traits will easily be seen between the lines. You dig your own grave and expose yourself. You think you can walk among us, but everyone can smell your stench at a distance. This is all irrelevant because at the end of the day, people will know who you are, people keep growing stronger by the day while you remain at the level of an ant. The damage is only inflicted upon you and nobody else.

BrightSpace666 said:
I don't want to fight you, that's not my goal, but - I offer to help you if you accept. Listen, you need to rest now, you've obviously been through a big trauma, which I'm very sorry for, because you were/are a valuable member, I don't know why you're slipping away now...

This is a path that leads straight to toxicity, failure and depression if you don't get help. I wrote a post, write there and we will help. I don't know what you're going to write to me now about how stupid you are etc. But I still don't want to watch you slide completely down the sinkhole.

Brightspace, your empathy is commendable and your kindness too is respectworthy, however try not to waste it on those who would scoff at it and to whom it can never reach.

Only those open to help from others who are not set on a deplorable path can receive advice from others, on cockroaches like this individual all your words are wasted as not only they squander them, their worth and meaning entirely go over their heads as they do not exist on any level where your words have any meaning or value to them whatsoever.

Of their own volition this cockroach has decided to turn against the Joy of Satan, and by his own admission this was his intention since 12 months ago when he first arrived here, and he very well may have been set on this way much before that as well.

Try to recognize when there is no value in giving empathy, kindness or even advice to certain things, and when it is right for something to be swept out of the way instead.

Hail Satan!

Korpi said:
I'm dismayed to find he's not as genuine as I thought.
I even went out of my comfort zone by posting in one of his recent threads, to say I appreciate him being here.
I take back my words.
Thank you Lydia for bringing this to light.
As suggested above, I deleted all of "Woden's Library". Sad.

It is disappointing, and as BlackOnyx8 said, this misinfo can be bad for newer, inexperienced members who go by his pdf's without being fully informed of everything on the JoS.

The Librarian said:

Actually I did discover you. I read your pdf and noted all the deliberate half-truths in it. So did others. You getting drunk had nothing to do with it.

VoiceofEnki said:
Let that sink in for a moment. How your imaginary narrative of "I've been here for 12 months and nobody noticed me lol", collapses entirely because the only reason you weren't seen is because you never did anything that deserved to catch anyone's eye.

You were literally a speck of dirt that is being swept out of the temple now.

Lol, I just thought he was some low-iq person trying to help out, so I ignored him. Which makes it clear how pathetic he is.

BrightSpace666 said:

Save your sympathy for legit members BrightSpace, he is an infiltrator, not a legit member. He outed himself and admitted it.

Btw, his new username is Wiking.

He is the Woden guy i can confirm it too. Now he is Wiking.
I had conversations with him on my account, you can check them in my post history.
He then changed his name to The Librarian.
I actually thought he was legit and even downloaded his pdfs, but didn't read them much,
something was telling me to be careful.
I noticed his change in behaviour after he changed to The Librarian.
And now that i think about it, him losing family members could be a lie too to get sympathy.
Anyway, i am glad this happened, because more harm was prevented and you always learn something.
I was new and thought he was a legit old member, so i downloaded his pdfs, i will delete them and
stick only to the Joy of Satan Sites or Clergy/verified members/guardians.
Links and pdf's of members should be checked more often and reported if there is something fishy about them.

Lydia, VoiceOfEnki

I've been here for a while, but somehow I haven't noticed these kinds of posts. Or maybe it just came with the new accounts and that's why I didn't notice. I don't read everything too often.

As for empathy, every SS here on the forum deserves proper treatment and care, and I will help with that. If I can make people's everyday lives even a little better, or help them realize certain things, that is an achievement, and a constructive one at that.

Thank you for informing me. (I would have replied as a quote, but I got to the point where I don't know how to put a reply in a post. I'm still learning the rest :D).

The Librarian said:
HP Cobra hasn't said a word because he knows who I really am. We have a symbiotic love-hate relationship and have locked horns in the past. I have told him many times, and he knows, I will always be around.

What am I reading here and on this thread? Are you joking? I have many different thoughts about this situation.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=327583 time=1645634166 user_id=21286]
The Librarian said:
HP Cobra hasn't said a word because he knows who I really am. We have a symbiotic love-hate relationship and have locked horns in the past. I have told him many times, and he knows, I will always be around.

What am I reading here and on this thread? Are you joking? I have many different thoughts about this situation.

That's an old schizo infiltrator from the Yahoo Groups that used to attack people and kept coming back with hundreds of a total accounts over the years. We are talking about 6 years time and more. He makes up slander and attacks JoS like a well known pest.

He eventually creates more accounts and infiltrates again, as doing this apparently [besides drinking with his friends in Mossad as he wrote sometimes] is that his favourite thing is harassment of the JoS.

Because I have constantly caught him and banned him, he thinks that I am on a personal "war" with him. Every about two weeks, he will enter into flip mode insanity, attacking the Gods, HPS Maxine, me, everyone else.

We are talking about a jew here or a person that has went so far off the rails that they constitute merely a human pollutant now that wastes people's time.

Over the years his pattern etc does also show that they are doing this with other infiltrators. Given some of the slander he has penned, I seriously wonder if this is an individual or it's part of something else; the usual disinfo and slander that the enemy loves doing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
The Librarian said:

That's an old schizo infiltrator from the Yahoo Groups that used to attack people and kept coming back with hundreds of a total accounts over the years. We are talking about 6 years time and more. He makes up slander and attacks JoS like a well known pest.

He eventually creates more accounts and infiltrates again, as doing this apparently [besides drinking with his friends in Mossad as he wrote sometimes] is that his favourite thing is harassment of the JoS.

Because I have constantly caught him and banned him, he thinks that I am on a personal "war" with him. Every about two weeks, he will enter into flip mode insanity, attacking the Gods, HPS Maxine, me, everyone else.

We are talking about a jew here or a person that has went so far off the rails that they constitute merely a human pollutant now that wastes people's time.

Over the years his pattern etc does also show that they are doing this with other infiltrators. Given some of the slander he has penned, I seriously wonder if this is an individual or it's part of something else; the usual disinfo and slander that the enemy loves doing.

Thank you for confirming, I thought something was weird the moment I saw those accounts. Didn't say anything, but I was wondering when the freak would show itself.

ChaosBringer666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Thank you for confirming, I thought something was weird the moment I saw those accounts. Didn't say anything, but I was wondering when the freak would show itself.

wow. to think this dude was pulling on peoples heartstrings too apparently spouting a story about his sister dying which now obviously was bullshit.
ffs.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
He is the Woden guy i can confirm it too. Now he is Wiking.
I had conversations with him on my account, you can check them in my post history.
He then changed his name to The Librarian.
I actually thought he was legit and even downloaded his pdfs, but didn't read them much,
something was telling me to be careful.
I noticed his change in behaviour after he changed to The Librarian.
And now that i think about it, him losing family members could be a lie too to get sympathy.
Anyway, i am glad this happened, because more harm was prevented and you always learn something.
I was new and thought he was a legit old member, so i downloaded his pdfs, i will delete them and
stick only to the Joy of Satan Sites or Clergy/verified members/guardians.
Links and pdf's of members should be checked more often and reported if there is something fishy about them.

I suppose I wondered about that, but who would lie about the loss of a family member to get sympathy? There really is a problem there if someone is messing with that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back