Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How did the Quran predict LGTBQ?

god

The Quran one of the oldest holiest books predicted LGTBQ. Its said in the Quran, that there will be a time in humanity someday where genders are gonna get mixed up and females will act like males and males act like females.

So how does a book actually thats so old predict such thing? LGBTQ started the last years and this book is thousands of years old. How is that possible?

This proves this is the book of truth. Debunked this whole forum. Debunked the moderators. Debunked your whole existence.

This has existed for centuries before the "Quran" has been written by the hands of a pedophile jew. Therefore, it's not hard to predict.

"How did the Quran not be holy book if it says the sun will come up tomorrow!", is no argument.

There is no Flying Black Horse, the kid Aisha's marriage is sick, and this "Prophet" is a jew and nothing else. This "Book" is just manmade fiction and contains nothing really accurate or of worth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=677lMXleqWI

Try watching this below and de-program. You have been mentally enslaved by this. The Quran is nothing but an unscientific and stupid manual that claims it has ultimate knowledge without even having anything accurate from the most basics of regular science.

It's just a worthless book that has been promoted too much for centuries like the Bible, filled with inaccuracy and wrong information. You have been programmed by lies. If you can't understand any of this, it's alright, kebab brain is a common thing after being brainwashed with the "Holy" jewish book of the Quran.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This has existed for centuries before the "Quran" has been written by the hands of a pedophile jew. Therefore, it's not hard to predict.

"How did the Quran not be holy book if it says the sun will come up tomorrow!", is no argument.

There is no Flying Black Horse, the kid Aisha's marriage is sick, and this "Prophet" is a jew and nothing else. This "Book" is just manmade fiction and contains nothing really accurate or of worth.

Try watching this below and de-program. You have been mentally enslaved by this. The Quran is nothing but an unscientific and stupid manual that claims it has ultimate knowledge without even having anything accurate from the most basics of regular science.

It's just a worthless book that has been promoted too much for centuries like the Bible, filled with inaccuracy and wrong information. You have been programmed by lies. If you can't understand any of this, it's alright, kebab brain is a common thing after being brainwashed with the "Holy" jewish book of the Quran.

i was brought up in a muslim country and i was told in schools that anyone ( even a child ) that says or assumes the position of god is worthy of beating and even death. and now i want you to look at the username of this brainless idiot who thinks that he has "debunked" us. such low IQ sometimes fascinates me lol

god said:
The Quran one of the oldest holiest books predicted LGTBQ. Its said in the Quran, that there will be a time in humanity someday where genders are gonna get mixed up and females will act like males and males act like females.

So how does a book actually thats so old predict such thing? LGBTQ started the last years and this book is thousands of years old. How is that possible?

This proves this is the book of truth. Debunked this whole forum. Debunked the moderators. Debunked your whole existence.
Your argument is so clever that 2 out of 3 times you have written "LGTBQ".
Other than that if I tell you that in a week you lose 5$ and in a few days I steal 5$ from you, you lost 5$, I was right, then I am God.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hahahahahah.

That was weak. Will you disapprove this after I debunked you? Its okay they dont have to read this, only you and you will be shattered and put in your place.

First of all when you want to understand the Qur'an, there is no other door but through Arabic.

an Arabic linguist once explained that Arabs have 800 different vocabulary words for camel. And has 200 different vocabulary words for dogs.
More or less, Arabic has 12 million vocabulary words. The more vocabulary a language has, the clearer the meaning it delivers,

Meanwhile, for English this year, according to a joint research team, researchers from Havard University and Google noted that there was
1,022,000 words

Through the translations it often happens that the words get twisted around and this youtuber cant speak arabic so he basically used a random islam hating page. Lets get into the actual points now. THEY have NOTHING to do with MY post. They all rely on weird scientific things like „Allah put mountains on earth“ This guy is an atheistic fool ofcourse he will react stupid and dont know what this actually means. The highest energy which is not a person but far greater than a person which is god created all this and the creation of the mountains for example were just described in a beautiful way so how can someone say „no this doesnt work scientifically“ you are the admin of a spiritual forum you should know better and dont come at me with this weakness.

no jew has written this its explicit in the quran. the torah and bible got overwritten many times and are fake because they got overwritten so many times the bible especially is just literally a fantasy book where only like 20% is true. only the quran is true. it never got overwritten and always stayed the same.

you dont even actually get to the point i made which is lgbtq and you straightout bring lies out like you usually do and say it was written by jews before. when you dont even have a source but your source is a video from an atheist who doesnt know anything and who is a hater which you can tell by the stupid laughs and smiles he is feeling himself using stupid scientific knowledge on some random verses that are twisted around but doesnt even understand that it takes different dimensions and awarenesses to even comprehend the knowledge that is written. you cant be atheistic and understand a spiritual holy book. especially when the words are twisted around as ive proven and also the words still even make sense but obviously an atheist wont believe it.

some verses as shown there were not even written by mohammed and theres also no source i used a quran filter in arabic to find those words and i only could find like maybe 3-4 verses from the whole video.

sending me a video from this clown who actually got debunked in a video from another youtuber is completely useless and doesnt even have anything to do with my post. lets talk about spirituality and not some earthly weird „fun facts“. and lets talk about the lgbtq thing which the topic is actually about.

see you can delete this or dont approve this but you know and i know and the gods know that then you will be full of shit. allah is described as the god that is basically the energy of the universe. there is a reason many christians are against muslims. but nowadays christians have lost their place and most white kids are atheistic or something else only the oldies care about the bible. completely justified because the bible is a fake fantasy book. it got overwritten multiple times because they knew mohammed was the true prophet they adapted a lot of things from there but their book is still weak and fake.

the quran is the only holy book.

i dont need to do deprogramming when you cant even properly argue/debate.

im also not saying im completely on the side of the quran im still free and myself i havent fully commited my heart to islam for a reason.

in the quran says the sheytan uses lust and desires for his advantage which is clearly true because most people go satanic because they wanna be free and do whatever they want and be gay if they want or have sex whenever they want. following your lust will lead to illusions and misery. following your heart will lead to accomplishments.

so if you have no arguments for that then why are you even responding?

this forum overall cant debate properly and they always dodge and lie and say something that doesnt even make sense. like you as a prime example have not even talked about the actual point i made.

why is it that the hexagram and everything spiritual got invented in the central asian/arabic world? its because there is the origin of truth.

ill punish you for disapproving. wait for it. you are done.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

the guy in the video looks like a jew but it's very good that he exposes islam it's a pity that there are no videos like this in Turkey and It is very difficult to expose Islam in Turkey .

god said:

it's not even relevant, it's still a book of nonsense

CLAIMS
:arrow: "A book thousands of years old..."
:arrow: "One of the oldest holiest books in existence..."
:arrow: "Predicts LGBTQ..."

FACTS
:arrow: The Qur'an is less than 1000 years old, like most of the new testament
:arrow: Ancient Egypt dates back to before 30,000 BCE
:arrow: Different sexual orientations existed since the dawn of humanity
:arrow: Every modern enemy organisations is created AFTER reading the enemy texts, not as a manifestation of a prophecy

You can keep entertaining us if you want to

god said:

https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/

Stormblood said:
CLAIMS

FACTS
:arrow: Every modern enemy organisations is created AFTER reading the enemy texts, not as a manifestation of a prophecy

His level of intelligence is what I have to deal with every single day so I found it hilarious when I read his last line. I literally lol'ed

It's nice to see more "regular" people finding this place even if it's nonsensical as this person because it means we're reaching every nook and cranny so to say. Hopefully he'll snap out of it or he can keep entertaining us indeed.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

i was brought up in a muslim country and i was told in schools that anyone ( even a child ) that says or assumes the position of god is worthy of beating and even death. and now i want you to look at the username of this brainless idiot who thinks that he has "debunked" us. such low IQ sometimes fascinates me lol

I can back this up too because I've worked with moooslims in mooslim majority communities (I've been in many communities as an observer) and yeah they wouldn't like someone calling themselves that and they would let you know it too.

hailourtruegod said:
Stormblood said:
CLAIMS

FACTS

His level of intelligence is what I have to deal with every single day so I found it hilarious when I read his last line. I literally lol'ed

It's nice to see more "regular" people finding this place even if it's nonsensical as this person because it means we're reaching every nook and cranny so to say. Hopefully he'll snap out of it or he can keep entertaining us indeed.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I can back this up too because I've worked with moooslims in mooslim majority communities (I've been in many communities as an observer) and yeah they wouldn't like someone calling themselves that and they would let you know it too.

exactly. islam is basically christianity but make it 100 times filthier, honestly i believe we should aim to completely destroy islam first after we are through with the kikes.

Stormblood said:
As far as I read the new testament was written a few decades after the supposed life of jesus on a time span of around 70 years, by a jewish roman family called the Piso.
https://www.angelfire.com/wi/famtree/wrotent.html
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_piso02b.htm
One thing is clear, whatever is written there has nothing to do with reality, at least everything about jesus. Even the calendar that we have nowadays, the calendar centered around jesus's birth was adopted some 14 centuries after his supposed life.

Stormblood said:
Donovandal said:
god said:

How generous of you, for giving us a good reason to not take you seriously anymore.

His comment was hilarious :lol: I can't stop laughing. He'll "punish us" :lol:
Methinks Pinocchio has a big nose for telling porkies, not (just) because it is wooden (in more than one sense of the word).

The Alchemist7 said:
Stormblood said:
As far as I read the new testament was written a few decades after the supposed life of jesus on a time span of around 70 years, by a jewish roman family called the Piso.
https://www.angelfire.com/wi/famtree/wrotent.html
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_piso02b.htm
One thing is clear, whatever is written there has nothing to do with reality, at least everything about jesus. Even the calendar that we have nowadays, the calendar centered around jesus's birth was adopted some 14 centuries after his supposed life.
Taking that long an amount of time "proves" jewsus is so powerful!

Since islam came after christianity, one wonders what took "allah" so long. A muslim in school told me islam is "god"'s third attempt; previously, it came and told the World twice but people wouldn't listen. It sounds about as powerful as sad, pathetic, plagiarist, weak, vegan hippie jewsus.

god said:

Classic retarded behavior. I see this a lot in muslims and muslim countries. You are not intimidating anyone, fool. Best if you simply get lost and kiss Allahs ass. People like you truly disgust me. Just looking at the ugly face of so many Mediterraneans who call themselves " true Aryans" reveals that indeed they have had a jew fuck itself into their family tree at one point. Im sure you are one of them. Fuck off dear. You are not needed here.

Stormblood said:
Donovandal said:
god said:

How generous of you, for giving us a good reason to not take you seriously anymore.

His comment was hilarious :lol: I can't stop laughing. He'll "punish us" :lol:

Literally this bro, https://youtube.com/watch?v=O1pX359pQQQ

I don't watch that trash anymore. It's been years but I used to and it reminded me of this goofball.

Just switch the stupid pope to a stupid moooooslime.

god said:

The burden of proof is on you, yet you haven't refuted anything HP HoodedCobra has said in any of your messages, neither did you make a single sensible argument whatsoever, therefore all the words you wrote are as worthless as the jewish ravings in the odious and filthy quran.

Also, I am 100% certain you are that infiltrator sisasaah on his next account here trying to waste people's time while going through your little ego spiel and pretending to matter.

you guys are losers to me. the fool laughs underneath this laugh there is so much lack of wisdom and insecurities hidden. you guys are less worth than maggots to me. you guys are delusional schizophrenic powerless little nazi scum who society laughs at but ill make it more severe. i want you to suffer and feel a deep insecurity a deep feeling of disgust when you look in the mirror you pathetic disrespectful paradox clowns.

acting like you are a good human in other posts but act like a bitch when someone goes against you, cant handle no real debates and rely on dodging and hiding through disapproving posts or completely changing the subject, making stupid assumptions. the jews are so deep inside you that you think everything that goes against you is related to jews even when someone calls you stupid you immediately assume the person is a jew because you are so insecure and delusional to the core.

talking about my family like you know them you disgusting creature. how dare you speak on others?! calling them jews when you are totally wrong you little maggot im not done with you fuck this post ill kill you ill end you. you are done. you disgusting little epitome of a worthless maggot who is just a step away of losing his life. empty body no soul. you are not woke because you cant think on your own. you rely on other opinions and the sheytans the evil spirits make you delusional by seducing you. you think i havent been here before??? you think this is the first time i study satanism??? everything is based on opinions and you have the free will if you choose a side or not so any other side is automatically your enemy and both sides always claim the other side is the worst and satanism was something new for you. it seemed so new and unusual so your delusional little loser slave ass decided to surrender its soul to it and look what we got here. a blinded disrespectful creature who calls everyone a jew, someone who adapts the behaviors of others like a little sheep but calls others sheep its so funny and thinks he is the reason that when supposing „tragic“ events that accure on the „enemy“. imagine giving yourself probs. you are schizophrenic. you are not doing anything with your maggot army. each post on this forum has less views than some random muslim youtuber with 20k subs… you are not making big moves you delusional idiot go wake the fuck up and touch some grass. your little ego just gives itself probs because otherwise your existence cant feel appreciated so you rely on lying to yourself and believing it so deeply when in reality you are just being schizophrenic but you do you.

dont talk about the quran when you cant even read arabic. i already debunked everything with very important factors but you are so delusional that you cant even properly understand those arguments because you are in a deep spell. you simply dont have the ability. anything that seems mainstream is automatically bad for you in your little world. when i insult you its because i know your energy already because the moment you decide to act like a disgusting creature is the moment where you open room for me to reflect it back on you but the worst part is that you wonder why i do it and you make me get banned for reflecting on you because you are simply such a disgusting person. the truely wise do not insult other beliefs and spirits. you calling names on allah is not wise rather you like him or not. you dont do this on nobody. that is not what a wise respectful person would do. calling others names and assuming what they are is also not wise so your little comments basically hold no value but feel free to see me as your teacher and you can decide to ignore this wisdom but that is your mistake and not mine i just feel the need to help lost souls whenever they need help. in the astral world there is not just one place and thats it. you try seducing muslims into your little belief system but you dont need to because i feel a very bad disgusting energy overall here. if you just read through posts you always see some nazi scum insulting posting unfunny cringe insulting memes to attack other belief systems. now you wonder why people insult you. or dont like you. its not because they are jewish its because you are disgusting so dont be a pussy and man up and own it.

if you wanna push your little agenda do it wise and fair. dont call others names when they disagree with you. a muslim once told me to read the book and make my own opinion on it. he didnt come at me and said that i need to immediately look at this because this is the truth and the enemy doesnt want you to see it. he simply respected my own ability to think and decide. even though i was born muslim i got dragged away by it and got seduced to stupid other beliefs which seem pretty fine to me but the people of it really disgust me. so i basically freed myself from everything and even islam and one day got introduced back to it by simple interest and respect towards my ancestry.

the wise person knows that the infinite universe is not just limited to one realm. so basically there is no true religion. there are many empires and there is not just one good empire. muslims do not associate with jews or christians so dont mix the two together. nothing similar what so ever. ask an expert muslim he will tell you very detailed.

i call myself god because i can? why are you reacting insecure? does my name say i disrespect allah? what if im a prophet? you dont know nothing about me. nothing. what if my name means that i am just converting the words of god over. why do you assume i call myself god? this is the issue. the people here think so one sided and primitive. if your main guy which is hooded cobra on this forum would say something that is false on purpose you would still believe it because you are in a deep spell not by hoodedcobra but just overall. hoodedcobra is even more severe in the spell. its a fact and you cent deny it. if you want to deny it you are lying to yourself. you already surrendered yourself. you are so deep inside and thats good for you. im not saying it is bad but its a fact you are blinded and thats the whole point.

i respect everything and everyone even any god but if you come at me wrong i lose it and i dont care and you came wrong multiple times.

i dont care about some anime avatars or some stupid nazi meme profile pics. you are already a living joke to me so keep laughing keep bringing out the deep insecurities in you.

OPEN YOUR MIND… what are you trying to „debunk“ i fucking debunked everything with just saying that you have to read the quran in arabic and not translated and you still dont get anything. HOW BLIND CAN SOMEONE BE ITS SO INSANE. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR LITTLE CONSPIRACY ILLUSION WORLD. I told you that you have to fucking read in arabic and if you cant STFU.

VoiceofEnki said:
god said:

The burden of proof is on you, yet you haven't refuted anything HP HoodedCobra has said in any of your messages, neither did you make a single sensible argument whatsoever, therefore all the words you wrote are as worthless as the jewish ravings in the odious and filthy quran.

Also, I am 100% certain you are that infiltrator sisasaah on his next account here trying to waste people's time while going through your little ego spiel and pretending to matter.

That's this person with 98% certainty and it's one of these Islamic preachers with the confused mentality where they try to put more things into Islam such as mixing crap with crap. All their messages will be disapproved.

god said:

You're just a lost soul that's all there is to it, and an even more inferior form of a monkey mind. You come on a forum about Spiritual Satanism and wonder why people talk you down, while you are of what we explicitly say we are against.

Then you worship a pedophile's book the Quran and call yourself a "God" while Islam is all about only accepting this nonsense as "God" and nothing else. Tell me about the translation of Aisha's the 9 year old wife about it monkey, do we have to know Arabic? Why should anyone care to specifically know Arabic?

You just can't stay off the forum because you see people are smarter, better and more free minded than you, and you just want to take circles and attack others because Spiritual Satanists are supreme to you and your monkey brain cannot relax over it. You just rant about your lost self all day.

Then after you say it's the holy Relic you proceed to say that there is no singular religion but ask your local unwashed Muslim Imam goy, to teach you.

You are not at the level to even understand how stupid you, proclaiming your inferior self as "god", "prophet" etc, all of which are punishable by death in the cult that you are into and promote. Go tell your local Imam that you are "God" or "The prophet" and they will teach you a lesson about what is what in "Islam".

Go into the deep sects to say these things and how you think you are "God", "Pharaoh", and mix your theories in front of them. See how long you survive or how many teeth you lose. Leave your sheltered Nations and English language and go at the center of Islam somewhere in the Middle East and start preaching your desert nonsense, it's frequent down there.

See how long you survive with your "open mind" and "Islam" in the same basket. Not even a week.

Tell them that Islam isn't really the ONE religion and that there are many, that you are 'God the prophet', etc. You'll receive your head cut, not just some "mean" online comments.

At this rate of your insanity maybe next week you'll pick up a truck and do a terrorist attack or something because your monkey brain cannot relax that other people don't believe in your pedo prophet. You'll write from a computer that is alien technology for your very "enlightened" brainwashed Islamist people that thought the stars on the heavens were only jewels for Allah's butthole, to tell us about the "Wisdom" of Islam.

You are the stereotypical monkey that people describe when it comes to people fully brainwashed under Islam. The guy in the video I sent has woken up, and denied being turned into a monkey by Islam. You want to be a monkey, that's good, but you can't stay here.

That's why half of the Arab world secretly has renounced Islam and there is nothing you can really do about it. It will keep going until the pedo book is only a fossil. You know it's coming and you cannot relax over it, but that's what it is.

Half of Arabia is getting secular and it will in the next decades turn into Paganism or Secularism again, science, and all the things that scare your monkey brain.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
god said:

You're just a lost soul that's all there is to it, and an even more inferior form of a monkey mind. You come on a forum about Spiritual Satanism and wonder why people talk you down, while you are of what we explicitly say we are against.

Then you worship a pedophile's book the Quran and call yourself a "God" while Islam is all about only accepting this nonsense as "God" and nothing else. Tell me about the translation of Aisha's the 9 year old wife about it monkey, do we have to know Arabic? Why should anyone care to specifically know Arabic?

You just can't stay off the forum because you see people are smarter, better and more free minded than you, and you just want to take circles and attack others because Spiritual Satanists are supreme to you and your monkey brain cannot relax over it. You just rant about your lost self all day.

Then after you say it's the holy Relic you proceed to say that there is no singular religion but ask your local unwashed Muslim Imam goy, to teach you.

You are not at the level to even understand how stupid you, proclaiming your inferior self as "god", "prophet" etc, all of which are punishable by death in the cult that you are into and promote. Go tell your local Imam that you are "God" or "The prophet" and they will teach you a lesson about what is what in "Islam".

Go into the deep sects to say these things and how you think you are "God", "Pharaoh", and mix your theories in front of them. See how long you survive or how many teeth you lose. Leave your sheltered Nations and English language and go at the center of Islam somewhere in the Middle East and start preaching your desert nonsense, it's frequent down there.

See how long you survive with your "open mind" and "Islam" in the same basket. Not even a week.

Tell them that Islam isn't really the ONE religion and that there are many, that you are 'God the prophet', etc. You'll receive your head cut, not just some "mean" online comments.

At this rate of your insanity maybe next week you'll pick up a truck and do a terrorist attack or something because your monkey brain cannot relax that other people don't believe in your pedo prophet. You'll write from a computer that is alien technology for your very "enlightened" brainwashed Islamist people that thought the stars on the heavens were only jewels for Allah's butthole, to tell us about the "Wisdom" of Islam.

You are the stereotypical monkey that people describe when it comes to people fully brainwashed under Islam. The guy in the video I sent has woken up, and denied being turned into a monkey by Islam. You want to be a monkey, that's good, but you can't stay here.

That's why half of the Arab world secretly has renounced Islam and there is nothing you can really do about it. It will keep going until the pedo book is only a fossil. You know it's coming and you cannot relax over it, but that's what it is.

Half of Arabia is getting secular and it will in the next decades turn into Paganism or Secularism again, science, and all the things that scare your monkey brain.

nice comeback dear high priest. this dude literally said " reject humanity, return to monkeh" :lol:

Baroness Blossom said:
god said:

Why do we bother with obvious trolls again who don't even understand magic? Your disgusting book was merely used as a fuel of magic to gather the thought power of worthless slaves like you, to manifest it's curses upon humanity. All of these will crumble in time, and islams most likely fate is being turned to glass like the worthless sand it was built upon. Everything it has "predicted" is as useful as a man claiming a building will burn then setting it on fire himself.

FancyMancy said:
Since islam came after christianity, one wonders what took "allah" so long. A muslim in school told me islam is "god"'s third attempt; previously, it came and told the World twice but people wouldn't listen. It sounds about as powerful as sad, pathetic, plagiarist, weak, vegan hippie jewsus.
With this islam I wouldn't be surprised if they teach students in the school that the planet was created by allah in the 7th century together with islam, because truly islam is a sort of North Korea of religions lol

god said:
you guys are losers to me. the fool laughs underneath this laugh there is so much lack of wisdom and insecurities hidden.
Nobody wants to debate with you because you don't do any debate, you just try to impose your views while agressively criticising others for not accepting them.

ksnip-20220220-030347.png

ksnip-20220220-030410.png

god said:
im not done with you fuck this post ill kill you ill end you. you are done. you disgusting little epitome of a worthless maggot
Islam is the religion of love, and I will kill anyone who says otherwise
Lucky you I can't find the image anymore.

god said:
in the quran says the sheytan uses lust and desires for his advantage which is clearly true because most people go satanic because they wanna be free and do whatever they want
Yes having the freedom and ability to follow one own's nature and decisions is so sinful. allah will send us all to jahannam.
Now you go do your 5 daily prayings so allah won't send you to jahannam together with us. Also don't forget that you have to go to Kaa'ba and walk 7 times around it to please allh.

But I warn you, if allah will send you to hell for missing one prayer in one random day or for going 6 or 8 times around kaa'ba we will find you in the hell and kick your ass for being a bad goy :lol: :lol:

SleepingWolf said:
Baroness Blossom said:
god said:

Why do we bother with obvious trolls again who don't even understand magic? Your disgusting book was merely used as a fuel of magic to gather the thought power of worthless slaves like you, to manifest it's curses upon humanity. All of these will crumble in time, and islams most likely fate is being turned to glass like the worthless sand it was built upon. Everything it has "predicted" is as useful as a man claiming a building will burn then setting it on fire himself.

Quran is not my book, I'm not a Muslim, I'm a satanist and I'm looking forward to the end of Islam, personally I'm tired of this Islam.

Also, I'm baroness, nice to meet you brother ^^
I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling.

Baroness Blossom said:
SleepingWolf said:
Baroness Blossom said:

Quran is not my book, I'm not a Muslim, I'm a satanist and I'm looking forward to the end of Islam, personally I'm tired of this Islam.

I could've sworn I clicked reply to post... wow that's a rare brain fart from me, I shouldn't have directed that towards you. Your english is quite good, english is my first language, and after this I think I need lessons. This is what I get the one time I try to let off steam on these pedo worshipping trolls. We'll destroy the 3 enemies of Satan on this planet in due time I know that much.

The Alchemist7 said:
Nobody wants to debate with you because you don't do any debate, you just try to impose your views while agressively criticising others for not accepting them.

Debating in Islam:

-Are you a muslim?
-No
-You must become
-I don't want, why?
-Because you must
-I don't want leave me alone
-*checks around on if they live in the civilized world, if not, takes knife out, stabs person* Sorry infidel you didn't join the religion of peace

The above is your debating guide with Islam.

Compared to the Bible's New Testament, Islam is very easy to debunk because they wrote all those psychotic things in those books without thinking about Future Consequences because they were a backwards desert civilization like the Jews. You can't claim that somehow the events described in the Sahib Hadiths aren't true. Sahih means Trusted source and is Universally accepted by scholars around the world.

In the Sahih Hadith it is described that Mohammed was 53 when he consummated his marriage with Aisha who was 9 years old, which is basically Pedophilia.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2013/10/was-muhammad-pedophile.html?m=1

The entirety of Mohammeds life consists of Mass Genocide against all other tribes in Arabia, Mass Rape ,Slavery and basically exterminating all Civilizational ethics.

god said:

This doesn't make any sense, first that gays, lesbians and bi have existed for millennia, it is not a recent issue, second that long before the Koran there were sick people who believed to be of the opposite gender, because it is not a matter of choice that has emerged recently, it is a mental illness, not to mention that centuries before the Koran the Talmud already tried to normalize this disease by saying that men could be born in women's bodies and vice versa.

Don't be stupid, you obviously haven't paid attention in this forum or on the site to state so much idiocy, much less know anything about trans, since you seem to think that this mental illness simply arose with modernism, which is not true, it has existed for much longer.

I once had a lengthy discussion with a muslim on another forum way back. No argument of mine or anyone else worked since he was so deeply convinced.

This conviction is very much based on feelings of it being true. Much of these feelings probably stem from having prayed x amount of times, visited Mosks etc. Same goes for xianity and their well built churches.

The stronger the conviction of it being true, the lesser tendency to look in other directons, question things etc.

I must say though, the argument that the Quran predicted one thing would debunk the whole JoS is quite funny as it is so silly and stupid.

SleepingWolf said:
Baroness Blossom said:
SleepingWolf said:

I could've sworn I clicked reply to post... wow that's a rare brain fart from me, I shouldn't have directed that towards you. Your english is quite good, english is my first language, and after this I think I need lessons. This is what I get the one time I try to let off steam on these pedo worshipping trolls. We'll destroy the 3 enemies of Satan on this planet in due time I know that much.

It's okay after all, we all make mistakes, right ? English is not my mother tongue so I don't know much and I use google unfortunately. I can't wait for it all to end, seriously I'm so tired of those 3 things, especially Islam
Anyway by-bye
Have a nice day

i be this is the same guy who was going on about the koran and islam before.

what a wonderful religion of peace *cough* piss

he literally threatened to kill someone in one of his posts for his beliefs.

it seems the enemy is hitting hard lately

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
With this islam I wouldn't be surprised if they teach students in the school that the planet was created by allah in the 7th century together with islam, because truly islam is a sort of North Korea of religions lol

god said:
you guys are losers to me. the fool laughs underneath this laugh there is so much lack of wisdom and insecurities hidden.

god said:
im not done with you fuck this post ill kill you ill end you. you are done. you disgusting little epitome of a worthless maggot

god said:
in the quran says the sheytan uses lust and desires for his advantage which is clearly true because most people go satanic because they wanna be free and do whatever they want
Yes having the freedom and ability to follow one own's nature and decisions is so sinful. allah will send us all to jahannam.
Now you go do your 5 daily prayings so allah won't send you to jahannam together with us. Also don't forget that you have to go to Kaa'ba and walk 7 times around it to please allh.

But I warn you, if allah will send you to hell for missing one prayer in one random day or for going 6 or 8 times around kaa'ba we will find you in the hell and kick your ass for being a bad goy :lol: :lol:
I interacted briefly with someone online who "converted" "from" christianity "to" islam. The reason was because islam claims to know something about spheres hanging in the sky/heavens i.e. Planets. That was merely the reason they "converted" "from" abrahamism 1.1 "to" abrahamism 1.2 (1.0 being judaism itself).

FancyMancy said:
The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:

god said:

god said:

god said:

I interacted briefly with someone online who "converted" "from" christianity "to" islam. The reason was because islam claims to know something about spheres hanging in the sky/heavens i.e. Planets. That was merely the reason they "converted" "from" abrahamism 1.1 "to" abrahamism 1.2 (1.0 being judaism itself).

Goes to show how truly susceptible these NPCs are to manipulation....

FancyMancy said:
Lol is like converting from McDonalds to KFC

This is a website I knew about that lists all the terror attacks of Islam the last 20 years or so.
www.thereligionofpeace.com

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
Lol is like converting from McDonalds to KFC

KFC is actually better than McDonalds. They don't use trans/hydrogenated fat in any of their products. McDonalds, Burger King and similar do all the time. The main issue is that apparently they use low linoleic soybean oil for frying, when they should use evo oil or coconut oil. Any other oil is unsuited to frying. Not to mention, they should stave off deep-frying, which is the unhealthiest cooking method, and they should offer non-crispy alternatives to their meat products, as not everyone wants to OD on carbs nor do we need to, as the majority aren't pro athletes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back