Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can anyone provide me with advanced information on the jewtard soul and how the hebrew letters work?

FuckYu_666

Over the dying body of a reptilian, ready to bash
Website
www.satanisgod.org
I was interested in better understanding the kabbalistic concepts of how exactly the hebrew alphabet works and other details about the jewish soul.

All I know now is that the jewish soul lacks chakras number 4, 5 and 6.
Then I know that there is an attempt to have a 5th chakra and this should be represented by the thought form of "jesus".
Then I know that the jewish soul has a kind of kundalini which if I am not mistaken is represented by the so called "leviathan".
Then I know that the jews correspond to the terrestrial metatron.

What I would like to know is how it works and what is the relationship between the hebrew letters and numbers, and how they manifest their goals through this mechanism.

If anyone has more advanced information, could you please provide it?
Can someone provide me with a list of the meaning of numbers according to jews and the numerical values behind their dirty alphabet?

According to my logic if I learn how these mechanisms work I can destroy them better.

In addition to Kabbalah Exposed, which Ol argedco luciftias suggested, you might want to check Satan's PDF Library for more of mageson's writings on that subject. He wrote much of the Kabbalah Exposed site. Remember, he was an infiltrator, so take his writings with a grain of salt. However, he had an exceptional knowledge of jew magick, and very likely was a high-level rabbi using his secret knowledge to gain trust here by pretending to be amazing at research when he was really just taught this knowledge at rabbi school. However, he never revealed much of the highly-vulnerable jew magick, like the secret of the thoughtforms connected to the jewish star, which the Shattering RTR destroys.

He did talk a lot about the hebrew letters. For example, here's one post which is also a PDF on the library:
How The Enemy Is Binding Gentiles With Their Letters

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=325357 time=1644996336 user_id=346]
In addition to Kabbalah Exposed, which Ol argedco luciftias suggested, you might want to check Satan's PDF Library for more of mageson's writings on that subject. He wrote much of the Kabbalah Exposed site. Remember, he was an infiltrator, so take his writings with a grain of salt. However, he had an exceptional knowledge of jew magick, and very likely was a high-level rabbi using his secret knowledge to gain trust here by pretending to be amazing at research when he was really just taught this knowledge at rabbi school. However, he never revealed much of the highly-vulnerable jew magick, like the secret of the thoughtforms connected to the jewish star, which the Shattering RTR destroys.

He did talk a lot about the hebrew letters. For example, here's one post which is also a PDF on the library:
How The Enemy Is Binding Gentiles With Their Letters
Magestein is such an idiot. giving away secret info on jewish magick and spirituality which is confirmed to be true to the enemy . some times i truly wonder how the fuck did we lose a battle against these low iq little shits.

this place timetotime gets more unsafe for me. after a year of dedication i accidently find out that mageson was an infiltrator. why are mageons sermons still at the jos webpage.??? already ready for more surprises.

Aleksandre said:
this place timetotime gets more unsafe for me. after a year of dedication i accidently find out that mageson was an infiltrator. why are mageons sermons still at the jos webpage.??? already ready for more surprises.

The sermons that exist of his have been checked over and are true, or at least not harmful.

FuckYu_666 said:
I was interested in better understanding the kabbalistic concepts of how exactly the hebrew alphabet works and other details about the jewish soul.

Old topic but for new members, this documentis the most important aspect about them to understand. It explains the metaphysics of their soul.

Also this video for obvious reasons.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=413760 time=1673778117 user_id=21286]
The sermons that exist of his have been checked over and are true, or at least not harmful.
I also feel instinctually he is telling the truth reading his works. The fact he did not reveal the final RTR in any form really makes me wonder what his true intentions were. As if he is telling the truth he is not preventing or dissuading... but perhaps controlling the rate of knowledge gained?

Soul Wings said:
I also feel instinctually he is telling the truth reading his works. The fact he did not reveal the final RTR in any form really makes me wonder what his true intentions were. As if he is telling the truth he is not preventing or dissuading... but perhaps controlling the rate of knowledge gained?

This was basically the case. He was dripping certain information to appear cooperative and intelligent. As for the RTR, this was made by HPS Maxine, with help from others. Magestein promoted it while he was here on Kabbalah Exposed, but immediately attacked it when he was kicked out, which is obviously just a cohencidence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back