Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How often can you have sex during the day?

MiniMe3388 said:
I know that masturbating several times a day is unhealthy. What about sex?
You can masturbate and have sex all day long if you so wish, and even have multiple orgasms if you can separate it from ejaculation, but ejaculation multiple times a day is another matter. The physical limitations are very personal.

It's individual, like Henu stated. There is one prescription I can make, though:

Ejaculation:
:arrow: no more than once a day if you have a very high sex drive

Sexual activity without ejaculation:
:arrow: as much as you want

This is because ejaculating too much depletes you, damages your sacral chakra and your kidneys.

Stormblood said:
It's individual, like Henu stated. There is one prescription I can make, though:

Ejaculation:

This is because ejaculating too much depletes you, damages your sacral chakra and your kidneys.

Also, remember, there are 12 areas in life, not just sex. Don't let it turn into an obsession like the andrapoda.

Thersthara said:
Stormblood said:

Ejaculation:

I've never had an orgasm without ejaculation, how is that?

It doesn't give that much pleasure until the moment of orgasm (it does but you know what I mean)
Look into Mantak Chia's multi orgasmic man.

Go ahead and play with your dick... It's fine! Just make sure to carry a razor with you like I do so you can get the hair off your palms when you eat a sandwich. ☺️

Thersthara said:
Stormblood said:

Ejaculation:

It doesn't give that much pleasure until the moment of orgasm (it does but you know what I mean)

You never had one while meditating?

slyscorpion said:
How do you have orgasm without ejaculation.

Simple: focus on your orgasmic energy towards the upper part of your body and breath. If you focus too much on your sexual organs, the energy flows down there.

Thersthara said:
Stormblood said:
Thersthara said:

You never had one while meditating?

I enjoyed the meditations, especially after the pineal gland meditations, very happy and almost as if I had an orgasm, but I never had a direct orgasm.

Can you explain a little how to do it?

The book Aquarius shared shows some ways. I shared one way too and Kavya Shukra did too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back