Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ares? Nergal?

Elite

Ares/Mars is Lord Andras as far as I know. And Hades/Pluto is Lord Nergal.

There is not one demon for one planet. There are too many gods/goddesses who rule over Mars. But mythologically, while Hades is Lord Nergal, Ares is Lord Andras. I might be mistaken though, that's just what's in my memory.

One more example, I was supposing that Sol Invictus/Helios is Lord Sorath, but it's revealed these figures are corresponding to Lord Azazel.

I have three questions for you:

1. Have you read the Mesopotamian myths related to Nergal, starting from the Sumerian ones which are the oldest in the portion of the world?
2. Are you aware of the relationship between Mars and Pluto as planets, with Pluto being the higher octave of Mars?
3. Are you also aware that planets and Gods are two different concepts, no matter how much they borrow from one another?

Bright Truth said:
One more example, I was supposing that Sol Invictus/Helios is Lord Sorath, but it's revealed these figures are corresponding to Lord Azazel.

It has been explained by HP Hooded Cobra that Helios is literally the Sun as the star in the sky, not an actually being. Just like Selene is the Moon, the satellite, not a Goddess. That's what those names also mean in Greek.

Stormblood said:
It has been explained by HP Hooded Cobra that Helios is literally the Sun as the star in the sky, not an actually being. Just like Selene is the Moon, the satellite, not a Goddess. That's what those names also mean in Greek.

My bad then, sorry for wrong information, and thanks for your correction.

Stormblood said:
Bright Truth said:

Oh wait
Isn't Selene a goddess? then my theory about Hecate being Astarte disappeared. 😔

Stormblood said:
Bright Truth said:

I have a question about Nergal. From my limited understanding Nergal was the Mesopotamian God of war and destruction. He was married to Erishkigal (goddess of the underworld, Greek equivalent: Hecate) who murdered Ishtar (aka Ianna, Astarte, etc). What are your thoughts? Is he a friend or foe?

It sounds to me like these two Gods were an enemy to our Gods, yet so much is allegorical. As well, none of these names appear in the list of Demons on the JoS website.

This is all very confusing. Even the Gods Zeus and Hades seem evil to me in some way. These things take a lot of research I guess. That said, we know who our true Gods are thanks to HPS Maxine so I won't stress about it. Instead it's just an interesting rabbit hole to explore.

sublimestatanist said:
I have a question about Nergal. From my limited understanding Nergal was the Mesopotamian God of war and destruction. He was married to Erishkigal (goddess of the underworld, Greek equivalent: Hecate) who murdered Ishtar (aka Ianna, Astarte, etc). What are your thoughts? Is he a friend or foe?

It sounds to me like these two Gods were an enemy to our Gods, yet so much is allegorical. As well, none of these names appear in the list of Demons on the JoS website.

This is all very confusing. Even the Gods Zeus and Hades seem evil to me in some way. These things take a lot of research I guess. That said, we know who our true Gods are thanks to HPS Maxine so I won't stress about it. Instead it's just an interesting rabbit hole to explore.

They are listed in the JoS. Nergal is even the God name to vibrate for the sacral chakra.

They were not enemies to our Gods, those are allegories that you refer to.

And Ereshkigal has been of immense help to some of us, myself included. She is just not a Goetic Demon, but she is with Satan.

Zeus is Beelzebub/Enlil, btw. Hades is Nergal.

sublimestatanist said:
Stormblood said:
Bright Truth said:

Erishkigal is Persephone, not Hecate. Nergal is Ares. If he was an enemy, we wouldn't use his name and sigil in meditation. He would also not be part of Mesopotamian mythology. Like it has been stated, mythology is not literal history but the codification of spiritual knowledge. Death is a transition characterised by deep, profound change. Both Deities are, after all, related to Pluto as a planet. The underworld is the depth of your consciousness where the deepest changes happen. Also, if he was an enemy, he wouldn't be a God. The enemy never reached Godhood and doesn't possess any divine quality.

Stormblood said:
sublimestatanist said:
Stormblood said:

Erishkigal is Persephone, not Hecate. Nergal is Ares. If he was an enemy, we wouldn't use his name and sigil in meditation. He would also not be part of Mesopotamian mythology. Like it has been stated, mythology is not literal history but the codification of spiritual knowledge. Death is a transition characterised by deep, profound change. Both Deities are, after all, related to Pluto as a planet. The underworld is the depth of your consciousness where the deepest changes happen. Also, if he was an enemy, he wouldn't be a God. The enemy never reached Godhood and doesn't possess any divine quality.

You said that nergal wasnt ares, and now you say it?

Satan My god 666 said:
Stormblood said:
sublimestatanist said:

You said that nergal wasnt ares, and now you say it?

I meant Hades. It's a typo. Pronunciation in Greek is exactly the same, except for the 'R' and 'D' letters respectively. Only the English-speaking people make up their own [wrong] pronunciations about Greek and Latin.

I don't know who Ares is. Probably Andras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back