Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do people want to have things for free without having to work for themselves?

SeguaceDiSatana

I have brought many honest people to Satanism. But it happened to me a few times that I saw people who wanted to know Satan not because they loved him or because they wanted to improve themselves. They only wanted to know him because they thought they would get unlimited wealth and stuff.

I am not against wealth, on the contrary I think that we Satanists deserve wealth because we are the only ones who would know how to use it well unlike the Jews or Gentiles who work for them who use wealth to destroy humanity. But what is the point of wealth without work?

I'll give you another example, I was talking a while ago with a friend of mine about Neuralink and he told me that Neuralink is good because it allows you to download all the information directly into your brain without having to study it in books. One download and you know everything. But how can this be a good thing? That is, what ADDED VALUE does it give to my person that I get things without committing myself? If we can all download scientific notions of physics, chemistry, biology and geology into the brain without having to commit to study them (both through magical work and on the physical plane of reading books), where is the skill in having worked and therefore being good at have obtained this award? And, without skill and perseverance, where does personal success lie?

In my opinion, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure about that, you can't really be successful at something without working on it. Because without an added value to your person, every goal loses its meaning. Some time ago I summoned a Demon to ask him to help me in science. I did NOT ask him: "ok, give me your knowledge, please, so I will know everything without having to do anything". I preferred to ask: "could you please guide me in my studies?". The next day I bought the book on General Chemistry (although I study Economics at the University, I learned to manage my time and I study science in my spare time). Some would like to summon a Demon for success, but "success" always means that you have dedicated yourself to something with work. Getting something falling from the sky straight into your hands cannot by definition mean success.

This was my opinion, what do you think? Maybe I'm wrong since I know I don't have the truth in hand, I haven't raised the Kundalini yet, so I was pleased to hear your opinion on this issue too as it is very important to me.

Apparently in spiritual stuff especially a lot of people don't seem to want to put in any effort. I think this is a symptom of xtian programming where in that religion you rely on "God" to do everything for you. Need protection say a prayer feel sick and want healing say a prayer. Having problems with something rely on others all the time or "God". This is the mindset you always rely on the church or jewsus to do everything for you. Is this even surprising that it's an issue.

Now with that said if you can get stuff for free in the material and make life easy someway by all means go ahead we deserve it more than the enemy but your probably going to have to do a lot of meditations and work on yourself to get to the point you can attract that.

This is why some Demons out there deeply don't even want to interact with humans like Cobra said. They are sick and tired of the way they are treated and how no one wants to put in effort they do something for someone then the person claims it was themselves that did it and doesn't even thank them. I don't blame them.

Me personally I don't even ask for help sometimes even when I need it from people or the Gods or do it too late when something is out of control cause I don't want to come across like this.

slyscorpion said:
Apparently in spiritual stuff especially a lot of people don't seem to want to put in any effort. I think this is a symptom of xtian programming where in that religion you rely on "God" to do everything for you. Need protection say a prayer feel sick and want healing say a prayer. Having problems with something rely on others all the time or "God". This is the mindset you always rely on the church or jewsus to do everything for you. Is this even surprising that it's an issue.

Now with that said if you can get stuff for free in the material and make life easy someway by all means go ahead we deserve it more than the enemy but your probably going to have to do a lot of meditations and work on yourself to get to the point you can attract that.

This is why some Demons out there deeply don't even want to interact with humans like Cobra said. They are sick and tired of the way they are treated and how no one wants to put in effort they do something for someone then the person claims it was themselves that did it and doesn't even thank them. I don't blame them.

Me personally I don't even ask for help sometimes even when I need it from people or the Gods or do it too late when something is out of control cause I don't want to come across like this.

You're right. Asking for unnecessary help is a bad habit. It is also a distraction because you may be asking for help with things that you can do very well on your own. It also often happens that when we are not being helped, we find that we were actually able to solve the problem on our own, but we were not doing it because we were too busy seeking help. the only help I appreciate is to know the words of power and their uses in magic or as a guide in advancement. Asking for help as the xians do with their false god for everything is a true mental illness. Those who do not understand this, re-propose their christian mentality on Satanism.

They have been disempowered through centuries of non-pride, passivity, relying on (((others))). These may have reincarnated into such environments and existences multiple times and/or grew-up around it for the first time. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day - and he keeps coming back to you for more fish. He might be willing to be taught to fish himself, but he might be lazy and enjoy having no responsibility.

One download = all-knowledge? Hmmm... How would - or could - the Brain be able to process all of that information at once? It would be dangerous, I would think.

In my opinion, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure about that, you can't really be successful at something without working on it. Because without an added value to your person, every goal loses its meaning
"He put his Heart and Soul into it." Literally, for the Soul. When we interact with things, we sort of 'join' with them in a sense. Like any ritual items we might have, these can take-on our Energies and sort of fuse with us. It's like a bonding. Likewise, with learning, our Souls learn, as well - it's not just Brain knowledge and time wasted or dedicated. Also the Psychological aspect of it, which benefits us with accomplishment and achievement. This way we can become better and improve.

Getting everything handed to you on a silver platter means someone else has to - or multiple others have to - put in the effort for you to be a lazy piece of shit. People lack pride and self-achievement, self-accomplishment. They don't understand work. It's all (((entertainment))) and (((distraction))). No wonder they need distraction by entertainment; they don't do anything worthwhile.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back