Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If forced to wear a ffp2 mask by jewish sadists

SyrArisMarsMartin

Try to tinker with it, cut out some cloth from the inside, make it as thin as possible
and pierce little holes in the nose and mouth area which are not visible.
Do whatever you can to make your breathing better, while maintaining the outside appearance of the ffp2 mask.
Let your rebellious imagination run wild and all the best.
And also if you are "forced" to take some jewish vitamins aka vaccines,
go find a rebellious doctor who loves money 💲

Btw fuck my/our enemies.
And personally, the one who "called me" and said that according to my "pact" i have to die.
It is not a pact i, or we have with the Gods, you fucking jew. It is a bond and out of free will,
unlike your greys who use you. Go and threaten some cattle next time.

Hail Satan ⛧

It may be helpful for people to get a "fake mask." It is a mask so legally anywhere that makes you have a mask can't be mad about it. But the fabric is mesh so you can breathe through it.

https://fakemaskworldwide.com/

I pull my nose out once I'm past security or whoever is checking.

And fellow citizens seem to turn a blind eye if my nose is out.

If my mouth only is covered there is protection from droplets spraying.

England is dropping all of these mandates at the end of February. So shouldn't be a problem.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Try to tinker with it, cut out some cloth from the inside, make it as thin as possible
Do whatever you can to make your breathing better, while maintaining the outside appearance of the ffp2 mask.

Btw fuck my/our enemies.
And personally, the one who "called me" and said that according to my "pact" i have to die.
It is not a pact i, or we have with the Gods, you fucking jew. It is a bond and out of free will,

Hail Satan ⛧

Technically it is unlawful.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It may be helpful for people to get a "fake mask." It is a mask so legally anywhere that makes you have a mask can't be mad about it. But the fabric is mesh so you can breathe through it.

7DV1Hvq.png

Talk about "price-gouging". The one I had to buy cost about a fiver (£). $70 (about £50-55?) for a mask? How much is a bag of flour there, $30? Someone got into trouble for wearing a Woman's thong over his face. I saw it as a meme/joke first, but it turns out it actually happened. Wearing lingerie is hardly any different than any mask.

FancyMancy said:
7DV1Hvq.png

Talk about "price-gouging". The one I had to buy cost about a fiver (£). $70 (about £50-55?) for a mask? How much is a bag of flour there, $30? Someone got into trouble for wearing a Woman's thong over his face. I saw it as a meme/joke first, but it turns out it actually happened. Wearing lingerie is hardly any different than any mask.

The larger prices are for packs.

FancyMancy said:

7DV1Hvq.png

I agree that the prices there are horrible. I have never bought any of those and I never will. But I just put the link so people could see what they are like. And maybe make their own version of it, or maybe find something like that somewhere else for cheap.

Wow cool since they won't let anyone on the bus without a mask I may order one of these.

FancyMancy said:

7DV1Hvq.png

I agree that the prices there are horrible. I have never bought any of those and I never will. But I just put the link so people could see what they are like. And maybe make their own version of it, or maybe find something like that somewhere else for cheap.
Yeah, I'm putting little holes in my masks and ripping them from inside since like a year, since I'm forced to wear them in school

FuckYu_666 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Btw fuck my/our enemies.

Hail Satan ⛧

It depends in which country you live in, but i would respond to that:
Aren't the governments of this world unlawful and mafia-like in their behaviour against the citizens?
How many rights have been taken away, without even a discussion, breaking the laws?
How many people died because of the consequences of government/state behaviour in this plandemic?
My suggestions are the bare minimum of a respond to those actions, we are only talking about a mask here.
So i wouldn't be surprised by other reactions of people who have nothing to lose anymore...
Hell, even using the time of a void of course moon for such reactions.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
FuckYu_666 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Btw fuck my/our enemies.

Hail Satan ⛧

It depends in which country you live in, but i would respond to that:
Aren't the governments of this world unlawful and mafia-like in their behaviour against the citizens?
How many rights have been taken away, without even a discussion, breaking the laws?
How many people died because of the consequences of government/state behaviour in this plandemic?
My suggestions are the bare minimum of a respond to those actions, we are only talking about a mask here.
So i wouldn't be surprised by other reactions of people who have nothing to lose anymore...
Hell, even using the time of a void of course moon for such reactions.
One has to be careful because somewhere it is illegal.
For the rest, if you work on the faceplate well, you'll have an advantage.

I use the official super special mask designed to kill covid. It's basically two layers of (fine) tissue with a filter inside... I'm starting to get problems at work because I refuse to wear the stupid mask all the time and specially since I had COVID recently some (((people))) are complaining that I may be spreading disease ...

This was a great idea I just removed the second layer of tissue, removed the filter and pierced some holes and now I can breathe really nice it's like I don't even have anything on my face, while I look like a good Goy.

BlackOnyx8 said:
I use the official super special mask designed to kill covid. It's basically two layers of (fine) tissue with a filter inside... I'm starting to get problems at work because I refuse to wear the stupid mask all the time and specially since I had COVID recently some (((people))) are complaining that I may be spreading disease ...

This was a great idea I just removed the second layer of tissue, removed the filter and pierced some holes and now I can breathe really nice it's like I don't even have anything on my face, while I look like a good Goy.

I am glad my input and the input of the others helped you. 🤗

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back