Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Restoring Satan's Kingdom (Repost)

Jade9779

Many people do not exactly understand what this term means. Half the idea is that this a material kingdom. This is only half of the fact.

Right now we have been living for many centuries under the kingdom of judea. Like so many other 'kingdoms' and strangleholds, it will fall. They laugh about how they brought down beautiful ancient kingdoms, but little do they pay attention that their own is rapidly collapsing. They also by their own hand have created the seeds for a Gentile Kingdom that will not be able to be replaced in the future, as people will finally reach a final understanding of 'what is what'.

Satan's Kingdom is actually each and everyone of you here. The restoration of such kingdom is to actually restore yourself and your Soul to an optimal function, and reach higher spiritual levels. From there on, our work for material works and material reformation will just keep persisting. The reason Satan has picked people from all the Gentile people is because your own soul is important, in ways you may not understand, to your whole 'species' in general.

You act as a beacon for them in a metaphorical sense. You do not have to do anything consciously, just focus on advancing and becoming better. Other people unconsciously will pick up by your example. This, in ways not presently understood, and through the mass unconscious of mankind, improves your close racial relatives, but also, all mankind. This isn't even some strange metaphysical concept, it also deals with the fact you become a living incarnation which manifests the latent potential of your people and race.

Satan, in all cultures and interpretations of who he was, even the hated culture of his sworn enemies, has always been THE God of Wisdom, THE teacher of mankind, THE formulator and improving force in everything and moreso in human affairs. Wisdom is a supernal quality that only man is capable of having. Even a robot can be 'beautiful', but robots nor any other creature can develop the wisdom of the 'heart' or the 'soul'.

Lastly, do not for one second think or believe anything the enemy says. They are liars. I have known Satan for long now, and have had the gift of gifts to dwell close to him and learn, but also experience his presence. The treasures of spirituality are reserved for Satanists, and the mysteries of "God" aka Nature, are also there to become fruit of our labor and spiritual raising.

These were not exclusive to any 'race' of people in particular, let alone a race of beings who decided to prevent us from advancing while pretending they were some moral authority in a universe where the creative force is completely neutral and should be open for everyone. Satan is about freedom and moreso in these particular regards of spirituality.

Maybe some people discovered them first, maybe others needed to evolve more, but all in all, Satan gives wisdom freely. Satanism is therefore free for any Gentile to join and advance.

One more thing. The more pure is your heart and intentions, and the more genuinely interested you are in evolution, truth and power, this will return to you through the Gods. You do not need to pretend, just to be honest. The Gods hand down knowledge to our kind and those who are worthy of this, step by step.

Since evolution, thanks to the enemy and the way of life they have created, has become a chore, difficult, or even impossible in some cases, Satan has solved this issue by bonding all of us on a very high spiritual level, all together, so that we advance way faster than people who are just 'skimming through'. It's of no worth to leave yourself behind and disconnect when there are so many benefits in participation, such as skyrocketing your progress forward by decades. This opportunity needs to be exploited.

Satanists should have one thing that is forbidden to them, and that is, to dwell and take what Satan's enemies state as factual, let alone playing the little act of the enemy and tainting Satan as a result. When one understands Satan's spiritual superiority, and superior nature, to the point even his enemies shriek and admit this very fact, they would cease, not by force, but by just seeing for themselves how dumb they were to take something they have 'heard' about Satan rather to go seek the Gods out themselves.

Many other 'religions' speak again in moral fake tears of the "fall of mankind" which they themselves have above all caused, how this should be 'reversed', they just repeat some bullshit they have 'read' by others who actually tried to advance at some point, and they maintain this disease of lack of awareness by further enslaving people to what caused this in the first place, and they constantly blab about the things they have stolen, perverted, and completely misunderstood, or attempted to make their 'own' in order to scam and destroy other people on earth.

There is one place that actually works to reverse these issues and uplift the souls ALL Gentiles, in practice, and that is Spiritual Satanism. There are entities who have consistently attempted to prevent this from happening for Gentiles, but nobody should care, because in fact, this happens without their crappy 'moral opinion' and their terrorist suppression. Times are changing and we will ensure this is for the better not for a select few but for all mankind, slowly and bit by bit, humanity will come to it's senses.

Destruction and cleaning of some cesspool is necessary to move forward, but this shouldn't stray our mind from that our endeavor is in the end creative and beautiful.

This is the meaning of restoring Satan's Kingdom, which later, will, inevitably, result in a superior existence which we can call a 'Restoration' of Satan's Kingdom.

What have you done today to restore Satan's Kingdom?

Hail Satan!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

*This is an old post, but I was looking through them and found this. I genuinely think this still applies even five years later. I hope you all get the same feeling of inspiration I got when reading this.

Charlotte61903 said:
The treasures of spirituality are reserved for Satanists, and the mysteries of "God" aka Nature, are also there to become fruit of our labor and spiritual raising.

I was thinking about “God”. Honestly, I’m confused.

Gods are individuals. I also read that God is used as a code word for chakras. It's something we have the potential to be one, the potential is inside our souls. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but I can't fully comprehend the term. It's like, I used to think God is something exceeding just being an individual but it's not supposed to be like that. They are individuals with names, preferences, etc.

Especially when I think about Satan, I know he exists as “someone” who takes decisions, loves things, or dislikes things but he is also with every single one of us. I may be wrong since my understanding of these things are not deep, excuse me if so. We have a gift from Satan, inside. It is to be a god. It's his creation. Thinking God in skin and flesh is a strange idea to me.

I think I used to think of God as something/someone who is everywhere. Like energy or air but with consciousness. This way of thinking feels wrong for a few reasons now.

Is God a level of consciousness?

What have you done to restore Satan's kingdom?
My faithful answer: Today I am sick cold fever. But did not stop meditating and healing myself's chakra. I help myself. I help Satan. I meditate myself. My Satan be happy when I try to learn deeply going in deep trance . This is like Father always be happy when his son is trying and hard working for himself bettering . I make Father Satan happy by caring my self, and my family today.

Hail Satya Hail Satanas !!!!!

Pammy said:
Charlotte61903 said:
The treasures of spirituality are reserved for Satanists, and the mysteries of "God" aka Nature, are also there to become fruit of our labor and spiritual raising.

I was thinking about “God”. Honestly, I’m confused.

Gods are individuals. I also read that God is used as a code word for chakras. It's something we have the potential to be one, the potential is inside our souls. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but I can't fully comprehend the term. It's like, I used to think God is something exceeding just being an individual but it's not supposed to be like that. They are individuals with names, preferences, etc.

Especially when I think about Satan, I know he exists as “someone” who takes decisions, loves things, or dislikes things but he is also with every single one of us. I may be wrong since my understanding of these things are not deep, excuse me if so. We have a gift from Satan, inside. It is to be a god. It's his creation. Thinking God in skin and flesh is a strange idea to me.

I think I used to think of God as something/someone who is everywhere. Like energy or air but with consciousness. This way of thinking feels wrong for a few reasons now.

Is God a level of consciousness?
A God is a human that is immortal.

Aquarius said:

Yes, it can. But also no, Satan is not human.

Now, I guess you mean when we are above death and our bodies stop wearing down by time, we are Gods. Though it sounds unbelievable, I don't question physical immortality. It's possible. However, if an average human could reach there, somehow, they would go insane. Time would wear their mind out. It makes sense that mind and body develop simultaneously from that aspect.

It also makes sense that we are connected to each other as a species but we are not bound by each other. If it wasn't, it would be very alone to be a God. Infinite solitude doesn't sound very appealing. When one is God, it helps all humanity to elevate their consciousness. I understand that. We are not made to be alone. Like birds sheltered from the wind behind each other as they migrate and take turns to be the one who is suffering. We exist as a community. We need friends, lovers, random strangers in the street to greet to give meaning to life. To share and to love. But we could still survive, think, and love without them.

I feel like I'm yet to grasp something and it bothers me.

Pammy said:
Aquarius said:

Yes, it can. But also no, Satan is not human.

Now, I guess you mean when we are above death and our bodies stop wearing down by time, we are Gods. Though it sounds unbelievable, I don't question physical immortality. It's possible. However, if an average human could reach there, somehow, they would go insane. Time would wear their mind out. It makes sense that mind and body develop simultaneously from that aspect.

It also makes sense that we are connected to each other as a species but we are not bound by each other. If it wasn't, it would be very alone to be a God. Infinite solitude doesn't sound very appealing. When one is God, it helps all humanity to elevate their consciousness. I understand that. We are not made to be alone. Like birds sheltered from the wind behind each other as they migrate and take turns to be the one who is suffering. We exist as a community. We need friends, lovers, random strangers in the street to greet to give meaning to life. To share and to love. But we could still survive, think, and love without them.

I feel like I'm yet to grasp something and it bothers me.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=63212&p=285833&hilit=Human+Immortal#p285833

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back