Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wedding

FuckYu_666 said:
I was planning to have an astral wedding, has anyone had any experience with this?
As I understand it, the moon must be waxing and the ideal day would be in the sign of Libra, but how do I know what the ideal day is for the planets Venus and Mars?
Could someone point me to an ideal day?
You can use online tool such as jos astro to check planetary positions for all the planets on a given day.

FuckYu_666 said:
I was planning to have an astral wedding, has anyone had any experience with this?
As I understand it, the moon must be waxing and the ideal day would be in the sign of Libra, but how do I know what the ideal day is for the planets Venus and Mars?
Hello my dear brother ^^

This is very exciting and very beautiful, congratulations in advance.
but what I don't understand is when you say astral marriage, will you marry with a succubus or with an SS ? Anyway, I wish you a lifetime of happiness in advance. ^^

Have a nice day ^^

FuckYu_666 said:
What are the ideal signs on which Venus and Mars should be for marriage?
''For couples planning a wedding, the following dates are good, based on
placements of the Moon, Venus and Mars.
Be sure to avoid the Moon's void course:
- April 8, 9, 10 and 15
- 29 July
- 2 and 3 August
- 4 October
- 28 November
- 4, 5 and 6 December ''

Baroness Blossom said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Hello my dear brother ^^

but what I don't understand is when you say astral marriage, will you marry with a succubus or with an SS ? Anyway, I wish you a lifetime of happiness in advance. ^^

Have a nice day ^^
Thank you very much, however I mean with my demon lover.

BlackEagle666 said:
FuckYu_666 said:
What are the ideal signs on which Venus and Mars should be for marriage?
''For couples planning a wedding, the following dates are good, based on
placements of the Moon, Venus and Mars.
Be sure to avoid the Moon's void course:
- April 8, 9, 10 and 15
- 29 July
- 2 and 3 August
- 4 October
- 28 November
- 4, 5 and 6 December ''
Thank you very much!

FuckYu_666 said:

As mentioned by BlackEagle666, which is from our convenient SS Calendar! (Link in my signature.) We will be including dates for weddings in all future calendars too.

FuckYu_666 said:
Baroness Blossom said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Hello my dear brother ^^

Have a nice day ^^

You're welcome and once again I congratulate you and wish you happiness. ^^

FuckYu_666 said:
Will it be OK if the moon is waning?
15 April is one of the recommended dates, but the moon is waning.
According to JoS marriage page NO...

The ritual should be performed during a waxing moon. The moon should be in a favorable sign for marriage. https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Wedding.html

FuckYu_666 said:
Baroness Blossom said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Hello my dear brother ^^

Have a nice day ^^
This sounds so nice. But if you don't mind me asking. How do you plan to do that?

Can you already astral project, have open astral senses, etc?

Can you already fully see, touch, and feel your lover? Let me know more if you don't mind.

mercury_wisdom said:
This sounds so nice. But if you don't mind me asking. How do you plan to do that?

Can you already fully see, touch, and feel your lover? Let me know more if you don't mind.
You arrive at the place in the same way as you go to your astral temple, only first you go into a trance.
Then we do the ceremony, meanwhile we are deciding on some decorations and also the location and other details.

I'm making progress even though I'm not yet able to astral project myself, it's still possible to do everything.

FuckYu_666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

You arrive at the place in the same way as you go to your astral temple, only first you go into a trance.
Then we do the ceremony, meanwhile we are deciding on some decorations and also the location and other details.

I'm making progress even though I'm not yet able to astral project myself, it's still possible to do everything.
Perhaps you should advance more before taking such a decision, you may avoid disappointments in such a way.

Aquarius said:
FuckYu_666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Perhaps you should advance more before taking such a decision, you may avoid disappointments in such a way.
Doing a standard ritual for wedding may be a better choice, it is also easier.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back