Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My life and the jews. Why?

When I was younger, I was constantly watching TV series and movies. (Personally now I hate TV series and I like manga, but that's not my question).

The fact is that I was constantly seeing actresses on TV and for most of them, when my friends or my father told me that these actresses were "beautiful", I always said that they physically disgusted me. (without knowing they were Jewish because I didn't know how to recognize them).

All my friends and my dad constantly made fun of me saying that I was gay (I'm straight, but I still don't understand what would be offensive even if I were gay) and that I don't understand anything about women.

The fact is that now that I'm a Satanist I went to read the biographies of those actresses and I discovered that they are Jewish and that's why I didn't like them when I was little.

The point is, how did I know they were Jewish before I became a Satanist and read the pdf on how to recognize a Jew? Why did I feel physical disgust? What is the scientific explanation for all this? I know that maybe my soul had already belonged to Satan in past lives, but why are my symptoms of possible satanic past lives so powerful?

I tell you that when I was little and they explained to me that there was nothing wrong with doing things like getting engaged to people of different races, I was the only one who said instead that whites must go with whites, or when they told me that races are a lie, I criticized them heavily. But I was in elementary school!! Sometimes, at school, I had to talk to the principal, vice principal or teacher because I refused to cry for the Jews and in fact they just seemed to me to be liars. But I repeat that I was very, very young.

And I was also a bit sadistic as a child because I always had fun on January 27th at school thinking things like: "how nice it would have been if they had really suffered".
But is it possible that since I was a child I have had these thoughts?
Furthermore, which child, as if it were normal, has our antichrist as a favorite person and person who loves the most?

PS sorry for the long question, but by my nature, I must necessarily find the scientific and logical reason behind everything in a complete and satisfactory way .. I also believe that the lack of curiosity kills.

HAIL SATAN!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
When I was younger, I was constantly watching TV series and movies. (Personally now I hate TV series and I like manga, but that's not my question).

The fact is that I was constantly seeing actresses on TV and for most of them, when my friends or my father told me that these actresses were "beautiful", I always said that they physically disgusted me. (without knowing they were Jewish because I didn't know how to recognize them).

All my friends and my dad constantly made fun of me saying that I was gay (I'm straight, but I still don't understand what would be offensive even if I were gay) and that I don't understand anything about women.

The fact is that now that I'm a Satanist I went to read the biographies of those actresses and I discovered that they are Jewish and that's why I didn't like them when I was little.

The point is, how did I know they were Jewish before I became a Satanist and read the pdf on how to recognize a Jew? Why did I feel physical disgust? What is the scientific explanation for all this? I know that maybe my soul had already belonged to Satan in past lives, but why are my symptoms of possible satanic past lives so powerful?

I tell you that when I was little and they explained to me that there was nothing wrong with doing things like getting engaged to people of different races, I was the only one who said instead that whites must go with whites, or when they told me that races are a lie, I criticized them heavily. But I was in elementary school!! Sometimes, at school, I had to talk to the principal, vice principal or teacher because I refused to cry for the Jews and in fact they just seemed to me to be liars. But I repeat that I was very, very young.

And I was also a bit sadistic as a child because I always had fun on January 27th at school thinking things like: "how nice it would have been if they had really suffered".
But is it possible that since I was a child I have had these thoughts?
Furthermore, which child, as if it were normal, has our antichrist as a favorite person and person who loves the most?

PS sorry for the long question, but by my nature, I must necessarily find the scientific and logical reason behind everything in a complete and satisfactory way .. I also believe that the lack of curiosity kills.

HAIL SATAN!
We do carry our past lives with us, it's not like everything is erased when we die. Sometimes I like to say "written in eternity" in regards to what we do, because that is the reality of matters. This does not mean that some aspects of you could not be cut off, but if you do not then they will remain part of you.

Basically you instintively know what is good and right, unlike most others. I'm sorry that I do not have super scientific answer for you, but this is the gist of it.

When i was younger I would just get a sense that some people and things were inferior or boring or something not legit about them it was a vibe don't know how to say it not necessarily physical disgust but similar. I found out later most those people were jews and the ones who were not were super hard core xtians and the things i felt that towards definitely were Jewish.

So similar.

It's called instinct and we Satanists have a very deep one from a very young age but we don't realize it until we come back to the right path and we grow in wisdom. I bet that almost every other person here had the same thoughts as yours before becoming SS.

Schwarze Sonne said:
It's called instinct and we Satanists have a very deep one from a very young age but we don't realize it until we come back to the right path and we grow in wisdom. I bet that almost every other person here had the same thoughts as yours before becoming SS.

But how and why does it happen that a person with a satanic soul finds the path of Satan again? Is it like a law of spiritual attraction towards our beloved Creator Satan that acts on our soul progressively in several different spiritual ways which then have repercussions on the material plane until we find our place of origin, that is, Satan and the Gods?
Could this be the explanation?

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Schwarze Sonne said:

But how and why does it happen that a person with a satanic soul finds the path of Satan again? Is it like a law of spiritual attraction towards our beloved Creator Satan that acts on our soul progressively in several different spiritual ways which then have repercussions on the material plane until we find our place of origin, that is, Satan and the Gods?

Yes I think so. And the way this attraction works is different for each person, for one it may occurs early in life while for another it happens later, but this doesn't mean that who reunite with Satan earlier than another is because he is better or privileged, it's only that maybe the latter have to overcome some negative things before coming back to this path, then he could grow even wiser than the former.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Schwarze Sonne said:

For me I got a strong urge to research Satanism. This how I came to this path. It was fated for sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back