Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Women are the ones who decide who breeds

Jrvan

It is the sacred role and sacred right of women to decide which males get the chance to breed and pass down their genetics to the next generation. This is why males are always trying to impress women to prove themselves worthy of breeding. Becoming a better, stronger, smarter, more skilled, more capable man will exponentially increase your chances as a male of being found worthy to breed by healthy fertile females. In a society where everyone has become healthy, strong, smart, skillful, and capable... what it comes down to is the personality and energies of the male, and what the individual female is attracted to and wants in her life. In a spiritual society like that, it becomes less about competition and more about finding the right female who desires you specifically. It would be senseless to put on a mask and try to conform to expectations of what you think a female wants in a partner. Instead you would simply be yourself, and eventually a female will find you who desires you specifically with your own unique personality.

The male energies project while the female energies attract. The female will attract to her life exactly what she wants, and the male will advertise himself just by existing and being himself in society.

No matter what sort of society we find ourselves living in, it must always be respected the sacred role of women and their sacred right to choose who gets to breed. One of the reasons why rape is so unquestionably disgusting and revolting is because it disrespects the sacred role of females and the sacred process. It's an attempt by a low quality, disgusting existence to bypass the sacred process in order to force its way to the next generation of genetics. A seed like that is the seed of a loser, and it should never be allowed to be nurtured and grow. A disgustingly worthless seed like that should never develop into a baby.

Of course, once we take power, all women will be free to choose whichever SS they want to breed with, with preference given to those that contribute the most and those that joined the earliest.

The enemy has controlled the breeding process for too long and so polluted the races. Male SS will be expected to perform lots of manly duties to restore the genetic balance of the races.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
The enemy has controlled the breeding process for too long and so polluted the races. Male SS will be expected to perform lots of manly duties to restore the genetic balance of the races.

Not sure if I like whatever outlook you have or not. It just seems strange to be against all authority yet kind of believe in traditional gender ideas.

slyscorpion said:

Not sure if I like whatever outlook you have or not. It just seems strange to be against all authority yet kind of believe in traditional gender ideas.

Don't get me wrong, no male SS should be forced to breed. I'm very much against rape. However, those that do take on the task will have to be financially compensated a lot for their contribution to humanity. Once the balance is restored, it will have to be maintained and for a very long time so unfortunately those duties won't be going away any time soon.

slyscorpion said:
Not sure if I like whatever outlook you have or not.

You don't have to like it. Men don't like it either as it's a very draining task but one that's necessary for the survival of the human race.

Man, if i look back, i should have impregnate all the women who let me fuck them.
Even some cousins, why not.
Now i would have had many mini-mes running around in many places.
And i got beautiful spartan genes as well, fuck!
Maybe next time.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Man, if i look back, i should have impregnate all the women who let me fuck them.

It's rather detestable to impregnate a woman that was just giving you pity sex.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Inbreeding has devastating genetic consequences. May I advice you to stop fucking your cousins?

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Maybe next time.

I know what you are trying to do in that post. Please be advised that passive-aggressiveness is rather detestable and dangerous, as someone will sooner or later turn it against you and take you out.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

I have to add that in my opinion that's worse than rape. It'd be like giving a homeless person a slice of pizza and he bites your hand off.

slyscorpion said:
Rabbi sly the Marxist is against gender roles. A surprise to no one.

What happens when most women are programmed by the enemy to race mix?

Can you currently stop it? Can you force your will on those women to make them not mix their blood? It's senseless to talk about that here unless you can offer a solution, but if you could offer a solution then we wouldn't need to talk about it anyway.

I'll humor you anyway. I will assume you are talking from the perspective of the white race.

I think the solution to this is for white men to improve themselves to become higher quality human beings. This will make them more attractive to their own women. A lot of white males act like entitled brats who think the world owes them a woman. If white men ditch the worthless traditionalist xian mindset and adopt a better attitude towards women then that on its own will also go a long way in winning back the loyalty of women to their race.

If I were a female then I wouldn't even look at most males in society. They are revolting, unskilled slobs by and large, and I wouldn't trust the majority of them to treat me and my babies well, nor to guide us. There's also the fact that the highest quality men get quickly grabbed up so it makes it even harder for quality mate selection. If there were more high quality males due to males improving themselves in society then there would be no issue. Men just generally don't want to grow and evolve. They think as long as they go to work and perform their basic duties then life will take care of itself and they shouldn't need to go any further. They're basically lazy. What do most of them even do with their free time off from work besides drinking, friends, video games, or some other useless thing that doesn't better themselves? It's no wonder they are losing their own women.

The Outlaw Torn said:
We’re supposed to worship Satan not women.

The ancient Pagans worshiped both the phallus and the yoni.

Now we're both saying irrelevant things.

The Outlaw Torn said:
slyscorpion said:
I am not a Marxist. The gender roles presented by society as we have it now are oppressive. They also are not even the roles these genders took on in the ancient times which is more correct but you would be non traditional if you followed today.

But why have prescribed gender roles dictated to us by society and the government. A lot of people don't fit them.

slyscorpion said:
]
I am not a Marxist. The gender roles presented by society as we have it now are oppressive.
Literally a word for word Marxist talking point.

But why have prescribed gender roles dictated to us by society and the government. A lot of people don't fit them.
Because everyone has a natural role and needs to be guided towards it by the government if they choose not to. Are you even NS because you sound more like an anarchist that thinks everyone should be able to do whatever they want regardless of the societal consequence.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Be careful when throwing around such harsh insults as both Rabbi and Marxist. Not just are they insulting, but can cause actual division in our ranks and confusion with newbs.

Either you truly believe Sly is an enemy, or you simply exaggerated your means of disagreement with him. While I think the latter is more likely to be true, you can see where the confusion can arise, and why one should be more careful with their words.

Sly was merely pointing out what he believed were inconsistencies within the worldview that Jrvan described. Sure, Sly could've elaborated more on his thoughts, but this is always possible in a given circumstance. In the same way, you could've elaborated more in your critique of Sly, without resulting to a brief insult.

---------------

In regards to gender roles, we know that mainstream conservative opinions are rooted in Christianity. We also know that the mainstream alternative is also a Jewish, corrupted one as well. BOTH are bad; a third option is needed. Just because Sly was saying that he thought Jrvan's model was too restrictive doesn't mean he was arguing for the second Jewish option.

Through astrology, one can see the complexity of the human soul and how this may alter one's personality. In regards to the correct gender roles, focus on what we know is good:

-Both parents should be available for a child (so the kid can model after the Saturn, Sun, and Mars from the Dad, and Venus, Moon, and Mercury (?) element from the mom)

-People should be free of all negative karma pertaining to relationships. This is commonly seen in Trans people (who are led to false solutions about their karma), but also present in many other astrological obstacles

-People should seek out ideal mates that are compatible racially and astrologically.

-People should work jobs that fit both their gender abilities, but also their astrological makeup. For example, girls who exhibit high enough Mars characteristics would be able to perform those jobs (although they actually have to meet the standards).

Without going on a giant tangent, this problem is one that will take a lot of effort to fix. As always, this is a problem that needs to be solved spiritually, in addition to the worldly solutions that a society can implement.

To give you a brief summary of what Sly and others have taken issue with in the past: Sometimes people can have too rigid views of genders, which then negatively influences the solutions they want to implement.

As always, we need those who are the most spiritually advanced to develop solutions for us. In that way, it does not make sense to waste too much effort arguing on the forums (as some people get really heated). Instead, focus more on your personal advancement, which would then give your opinions more true value.

This is not aimed directly at you, by the way. I do know of people with very strong opinions who do not meditate. I understand why people are passionate, but in that instance, they must be humble.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=323815 time=1644565338 user_id=21286]
Be careful when throwing around such harsh insults as both Rabbi and Marxist. Not just are they insulting, but can cause actual division in our ranks and confusion with newbs.
I said that because he admitted to going to synagogue and working under a rabbi. He was also a heavy drug user. The fact that someone like this is allowed here with no problems is very odd to me especially when he still hold some of those views as shown by this post.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Maybe next time.

I know what you are trying to do in that post. Please be advised that passive-aggressiveness is rather detestable and dangerous, as someone will sooner or later turn it against you and take you out.

Regardless of how i mean it (because it was not directed to anyone), that "someone" who will "take me out" is not you, internet boy :lol:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

Either you truly believe Sly is an enemy, or you simply exaggerated your means of disagreement with him. While I think the latter is more likely to be true, you can see where the confusion can arise, and why one should be more careful with their words.

Sly was merely pointing out what he believed were inconsistencies within the worldview that Jrvan described. Sure, Sly could've elaborated more on his thoughts, but this is always possible in a given circumstance. In the same way, you could've elaborated more in your critique of Sly, without resulting to a brief insult.

---------------

In regards to gender roles, we know that mainstream conservative opinions are rooted in Christianity. We also know that the mainstream alternative is also a Jewish, corrupted one as well. BOTH are bad; a third option is needed. Just because Sly was saying that he thought Jrvan's model was too restrictive doesn't mean he was arguing for the second Jewish option.

Through astrology, one can see the complexity of the human soul and how this may alter one's personality. In regards to the correct gender roles, focus on what we know is good:

-Both parents should be available for a child (so the kid can model after the Saturn, Sun, and Mars from the Dad, and Venus, Moon, and Mercury (?) element from the mom)

-People should be free of all negative karma pertaining to relationships. This is commonly seen in Trans people (who are led to false solutions about their karma), but also present in many other astrological obstacles

-People should seek out ideal mates that are compatible racially and astrologically.

-People should work jobs that fit both their gender abilities, but also their astrological makeup. For example, girls who exhibit high enough Mars characteristics would be able to perform those jobs (although they actually have to meet the standards).

Without going on a giant tangent, this problem is one that will take a lot of effort to fix. As always, this is a problem that needs to be solved spiritually, in addition to the worldly solutions that a society can implement.

To give you a brief summary of what Sly and others have taken issue with in the past: Sometimes people can have too rigid views of genders, which then negatively influences the solutions they want to implement.

As always, we need those who are the most spiritually advanced to develop solutions for us. In that way, it does not make sense to waste too much effort arguing on the forums (as some people get really heated). Instead, focus more on your personal advancement, which would then give your opinions more true value.

This is not aimed directly at you, by the way. I do know of people with very strong opinions who do not meditate. I understand why people are passionate, but in that instance, they must be humble.

Thank you for the proper clarification. I myself was trying to wrap my head around this thread and your post cleared up a lot in my mind. Thank you and hail satan ❤🖤💙

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=323815 time=1644565338 user_id=21286]...

What happens if the enemy succeeds in degrading humanity so much that most become genetically unfit to become Satanists? Can't teach spirituality to an ape.
They already injected most people with DNA altering "vaccines" of which we don't know the long term effects. What works today may not work in ten, twenty or thirty years from now.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
I said that because he admitted to going to synagogue and working under a rabbi. He was also a heavy drug user. The fact that someone like this is allowed here with no problems is very odd to me especially when he still hold some of those views as shown by this post.

Not sure where your getting this stuff from I never even have been in a synagogue at all even when I was younger nor have I even that much been around jews let alone Rabbi.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Maybe next time.

Spartan genes? No spartan would ever say or do such a shameful thing. You are a jew, an impostor that's genetically unfit and has to resort to tricking good-meaning women to propagate your sick genes.
You come here and try to covertly spread your sick views. Well not everybody has fallen for your tricks, certainly not me.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

---------------

I don't understand. It didn't look like Slyscorpion was replying to me, and I wasn't the one quoted. Can you explain further what you mean by my rigid worldview model?

What I'm basically getting at is that if, say, there were still German Nazis around then white women probably wouldn't be even thinking about breeding outside their race because there would be so many high quality white men around without xian mindsets, and with actual respect for women. I don't think it's fair to put the blame on women for our current breeding woes in society when it's the majority of men who can't even let go of their toxic view of women which is generated by the enemy and their teachings, let alone improve themselves. Nobody wants to be treated as nothing more than a baby maker, and women have it in their natural instincts to find the best quality mate. Yet they get shamed for wanting only the best males by whiny entitled males who aren't good enough to attract a high quality woman but feel entitled anyway and don't want to settle for a lesser quality woman. Men only want the 10/10s but they don't want to work for it. Even just better grooming and self care would vastly increase their mating potential, but they don't want to put in even that amount of effort.

Men should explore the beautifying routine of most women, and try it on themselves to see how much goes into it to look nice. Women put in all this effort to attract a mate, and look at what men put in by comparison. What do they even expect? Women shouldn't be forced to settle, and if there were better quality males for the majority of women to choose from then they wouldn't be able to keep themselves away.

People should try to see things more from a female perspective for balance. For many women, all their lives it's damned if you do and damned if you don't. Can't ever be good enough for men and society, and these impossibly high expectations and contradicting demands are only placed on women, not men. I think a reversal should happen and men should be held to higher standards in society like they were in past ages like the Victorian era. Imagine a highly skilled dashing gentleman of that era without xian programming... women wouldn't be able to resist.

Right now the bar for men is set way too low. Just look at the average... It's gross.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

This is the entire premise of what I am saying. I am against traditional gender roles as we see them today. Also I fear somewhat that if we bring the Government into it this xtianity like thing and hatred of homosexuals will somehow get enforced even more. The masses are not on a good level right now. I support NS fully what I don't trust is the masses. I am a little fearful as a guy who is quite feminine and also bisexual that I will end up targeted.

I am not against gender roles as seen in the ancient times btw despite what I said above I would fit a lot of my gender role from that time. I am a Warrior type and protective of people some of the things they wanted guys to be at least. I also am emotional and creative I don't remember that being a problem. I think people liked that.

The Outlaw Torn said:
I said that because he admitted to going to synagogue and working under a rabbi.

This is just a direct lie. I have read everything that Sly Scorpion has ever written here, and everything on his old Dark Monkey account, and what you are saying has never happened.

slyscorpion said:
I am not against gender roles as seen in the ancient times btw despite what I said above I would fit a lot of my gender role from that time. I am a Warrior type and protective of people some of the things they wanted guys to be at least. I also am emotional and creative I don't remember that being a problem. I think people liked that.

I'm with you on that. I wanted to be a soldier all my life, and before I found the JoS I was training my body to get ready for it. I wanted to join the military so badly, but then I saw what Maxine said about it and I was heartbroken. I had to give up my dreams. I have really intense warrior placements so it's hard for me... I always wanted to experience the military. It also would have made it easier to support myself and my wife which was actually my biggest motivation for it. In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't because right now I would be covid vaxxed against my will if I had gone in. I would also be fighting a war for jews which disgusts me. If I don't believe in what I'm fighting for then I don't do it. I'm probably the type that would have accepted death for dodging the drafts in recent eras if I was enlightened enough to see a big enough picture of things.

I'm also incredibly sensual and very in love with all things Taurus/Venus. I love styling my long hair now, and I love the way it makes me look and feel. I've actually always had long hair most of the time ever since I was a little boy, and one time I got mocked for it. I've never really put much thought into keeping it short or long, I just let it grow. That's always been natural for me.

So I'm an effeminate warrior. A lot of people think this is a crime, and they can go fuck themselves. I'm happy being myself. Maybe one day I will fit into society and be accepted, but until then I'll keep fighting against anyone that tries to deny my existence by forcing me to be something I'm not. I won't manifest myself in any way that isn't true to me. I won't cut my hair and act like the stereotypical mold of a "man" in society. I'll be my own kind of man no matter what anyone says.

jrvan said:

Can you currently stop it? Can you force your will on those women to make them not mix their blood? It's senseless to talk about that here unless you can offer a solution, but if you could offer a solution then we wouldn't need to talk about it anyway.

I'll humor you anyway. I will assume you are talking from the perspective of the white race.

I think the solution to this is for white men to improve themselves to become higher quality human beings. This will make them more attractive to their own women. A lot of white males act like entitled brats who think the world owes them a woman. If white men ditch the worthless traditionalist xian mindset and adopt a better attitude towards women then that on its own will also go a long way in winning back the loyalty of women to their race.

If I were a female then I wouldn't even look at most males in society. They are revolting, unskilled slobs by and large, and I wouldn't trust the majority of them to treat me and my babies well, nor to guide us. There's also the fact that the highest quality men get quickly grabbed up so it makes it even harder for quality mate selection. If there were more high quality males due to males improving themselves in society then there would be no issue. Men just generally don't want to grow and evolve. They think as long as they go to work and perform their basic duties then life will take care of itself and they shouldn't need to go any further. They're basically lazy. What do most of them even do with their free time off from work besides drinking, friends, video games, or some other useless thing that doesn't better themselves? It's no wonder they are losing their own women.

If desirability to women is a proxy for general worth, why do drug dealers, criminals, and wife beaters find so many women who want to be with them? Why do serial killers and mass shooters receive hundreds of marriage offers from women around the globe? Find me a violent felon who has 0 access to women.

I agree that women should be allowed to choose who they want [excluding miscegenation and similar severe deviancies] and many women are good at selecting decent people, but I dont think things are as simple as sometimes expressed. I also wouldn't blame White males for most of their personal problems as this neglects the fact that Whites are subjected to what amounts to ritual psychological torture from childhood. If the government, academia, Big Business, Global Finance, and the mass media spent billions of dollars brainwashing people to blame Black or Hispanic males for all of their problems, I would expect that to negatively impact them as well. Also, for all our faults, White males punch above our weight in intelligence, conscientious, work ability, and many other traits. We helped create the modern world in which many evils against women have declined. If people think White males are so horrible to women (not saying you do necessarily) perhaps they should move to Liberia or Venezuela, or any third world country and see how women are treated there.

HailVictory88 said:
jrvan said:

If desirability to women is a proxy for general worth, why do drug dealers, criminals, and wife beaters find so many women who want to be with them? Why do serial killers and mass shooters receive hundreds of marriage offers from women around the globe? Find me a violent felon who has 0 access to women.

I agree that women should be allowed to choose who they want [excluding miscegenation and similar severe deviancies] and many women are good at selecting decent people, but I dont think things are as simple as sometimes expressed. I also wouldn't blame White males for most of their personal problems as this neglects the fact that Whites are subjected to what amounts to ritual psychological torture from childhood. If the government, academia, Big Business, Global Finance, and the mass media spent billions of dollars brainwashing people to blame Black or Hispanic males for all of their problems, I would expect that to negatively impact them as well. Also, for all our faults, White males punch above our weight in intelligence, conscientious, work ability, and many other traits. We helped create the modern world in which many evils against women have declined. If people think White males are so horrible to women (not saying you do necessarily) perhaps they should move to Liberia or Venezuela, or any third world country and see how women are treated there.

How many drug dealers, wife beaters, criminals, serial killers, and mass shooters do you know personally? Mass shooters are either dead or in jail. Same with serial killers. I don't think they are enjoying any female company in prison, or getting any marriage offers. Criminals is too broad of a category to address. White collar criminals? Idk, probably because they don't tell the women in their lives that they engage in illegal business activities. Drug dealers probably score with women who want coke, and prostitutes maybe... I'm not that familiar with the drug dealing lifestyle. Women who go for wife beaters most likely do so because of karma, and also because they didn't expect to be abused in the relationship when they entered it.

A violent felon is most likely incarcerated so like I said above, 0 access to women other than possible visits from mother and sister, but I don't think that counts as access to women in the way you mean it.

I'm painfully aware of the effects of circumcision if that's what you are referring to by ritual psychological torture. I'm extremely sympathetic to this. If you meant something else then I'm not sure what you are talking about.

I don't consider what I have said to be blaming men for their problems. I'm saying that they shouldn't blame women for their problems. Not blaming women doesn't mean blaming men instead. What I'm suggesting is for men to improve themselves regardless of whose fault it is for them being low quality. It's the solution in my view. Otherwise they can just keep complaining about women and trying to get them to submit to their traditional way of thinking, and nothing ever changes. If they don't want to try harder than they currently are to be better in life then there really is no room to complain.

Criticizing men for their current state isn't the same as blaming them for their problems. At least I don't think so. It all depends on whether people want to stay stuck, or if they want to be solution oriented. I for one am solution oriented.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that we didn't create these societies - our ancestors did. All we're doing is sustaining it. For America, the Founding Fathers were the real geniuses. I don't believe in taking credit collectively as a gender or race for the work of other individual men. Imagine if we tried to take credit collectively as males for all of the things that the individual male Gods have done. Imagine if you were Nikola Tesla, and the white male collective said something like "We white males came up with Alternating Current. You're welcome." If I were Nikola Tesla then I would be pissed off by a statement like that, personally. Same with great past political theorists, revolutionary economists who solve problems, etc... We might as well go further and take credit for Adolf Hitler's pioneering of animal rights and humane treatment. Or just all the great things that the Fuhrer did, and take credit for them as white males.

The way I see it, modern males want the glory without the effort. Time to make ourselves better instead of clinging to past achievements that weren't even our own as individuals.

That all being said, I still respect some of your valid points. There are obviously some women in these safe societies who are blissfully unaware of how good they have it. Same with a lot of men too though.

One of my most important points that I want to make as clear as possible is that many entitled men, even while claiming to promote evolution and other natural tenets of life, do not actually consider the collective gene pool higher than their own selfish desire to have a woman. Most healthy women are naturally tapped into their instincts to choose the best quality mates for the betterment of their species and their own bloodline, and this is 100% in line with nature... but they get shamed for it by males who can't compete to get the specific hot women that they desire.

jrvan said:
slyscorpion said:

I'm with you on that. I wanted to be a soldier all my life, and before I found the JoS I was training my body to get ready for it. I wanted to join the military so badly, but then I saw what Maxine said about it and I was heartbroken. I had to give up my dreams. I have really intense warrior placements so it's hard for me... I always wanted to experience the military. It also would have made it easier to support myself and my wife which was actually my biggest motivation for it. In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't because right now I would be covid vaxxed against my will if I had gone in. I would also be fighting a war for jews which disgusts me. If I don't believe in what I'm fighting for then I don't do it. I'm probably the type that would have accepted death for dodging the drafts in recent eras if I was enlightened enough to see a big enough picture of things.

I'm also incredibly sensual and very in love with all things Taurus/Venus. I love styling my long hair now, and I love the way it makes me look and feel. I've actually always had long hair most of the time ever since I was a little boy, and one time I got mocked for it. I've never really put much thought into keeping it short or long, I just let it grow. That's always been natural for me.

So I'm an effeminate warrior. A lot of people think this is a crime, and they can go fuck themselves. I'm happy being myself. Maybe one day I will fit into society and be accepted, but until then I'll keep fighting against anyone that tries to deny my existence by forcing me to be something I'm not. I won't manifest myself in any way that isn't true to me. I won't cut my hair and act like the stereotypical mold of a "man" in society. I'll be my own kind of man no matter what anyone says.

People like me did good in the military. I was told by my gaurdian that I was a military commander in past lives I don't believe I was in the military each life but my personality is much like someone from the military would be. I am myself kind and nice but I think in perspective of earth being a war zone right now. If someone crosses me the wrong way they must pay in the spiritual mostly but if I see absolutely I can get away with something no problem in the physical I will do it just not to the level of physical murder or assault I don't think it's worth the risk of years in prison more little stuff.

jrvan said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

---------------

I don't understand. It didn't look like Slyscorpion was replying to me, and I wasn't the one quoted. Can you explain further what you mean by my rigid worldview model?

What I'm basically getting at is that if, say, there were still German Nazis around then white women probably wouldn't be even thinking about breeding outside their race because there would be so many high quality white men around without xian mindsets, and with actual respect for women. I don't think it's fair to put the blame on women for our current breeding woes in society when it's the majority of men who can't even let go of their toxic view of women which is generated by the enemy and their teachings, let alone improve themselves. Nobody wants to be treated as nothing more than a baby maker, and women have it in their natural instincts to find the best quality mate. Yet they get shamed for wanting only the best males by whiny entitled males who aren't good enough to attract a high quality woman but feel entitled anyway and don't want to settle for a lesser quality woman. Men only want the 10/10s but they don't want to work for it. Even just better grooming and self care would vastly increase their mating potential, but they don't want to put in even that amount of effort.

Men should explore the beautifying routine of most women, and try it on themselves to see how much goes into it to look nice. Women put in all this effort to attract a mate, and look at what men put in by comparison. What do they even expect? Women shouldn't be forced to settle, and if there were better quality males for the majority of women to choose from then they wouldn't be able to keep themselves away.

People should try to see things more from a female perspective for balance. For many women, all their lives it's damned if you do and damned if you don't. Can't ever be good enough for men and society, and these impossibly high expectations and contradicting demands are only placed on women, not men. I think a reversal should happen and men should be held to higher standards in society like they were in past ages like the Victorian era. Imagine a highly skilled dashing gentleman of that era without xian programming... women wouldn't be able to resist.

Right now the bar for men is set way too low. Just look at the average... It's gross.

I was not replying to you in any of this but I will answer here obviously here it's a matter of attraction there are some girls who actually like this and others who want their guy groomed very good. It's a matter of preference I think. Just like different guys have different preferences. It was this way back then too I kind of remember what some of the older times were like. The difference is there wasn't a bunch of rigid social rules around this that everyone picked on and criticized everyone else over and no one actually followed at all. That's what it appears like to me today from both the side of men and women.

Breeding outside the race is wrong and disgusting on a spiritual and physical level and just brings down everyone. I think it would be preferable that at the very least we have races separate. In a setting like the united states the outlier in all this I am not sure how this is going to work. I think we will leave this up to Hitler to decide later on but i could see people being divided into specific states. I did hear there would be one area for native Americans in a sermon once but that is it. I think the blacks could have something like Louisiana or a southern state as this is more their climate.

The major problem is the bar is not set too low at all its set way too high no one can fit a lot of these expectations so no one really tries with any of it a lot of the time and then they are critical or hating of everyone else for not trying. So there is no bar at all not that it's too low (please note it is way too low a lot of people just act disgusting I am making a point of what I feel though)

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Maybe next time.

Spartan genes? No spartan would ever say or do such a shameful thing. You are a jew, an impostor that's genetically unfit and has to resort to tricking good-meaning women to propagate your sick genes.
You come here and try to covertly spread your sick views. Well not everybody has fallen for your tricks, certainly not me.

Keep on babbling internet boy, it is obvious my funny comment triggered your sissy ass.
You are "against all authority" in your mother's basement, how is that possible?
Also your name suggests you are against the authority of the Gods and our leadership here.
Keep barking in your bubble litte dog, woof woof :roll:

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Maybe next time.

Aren't you the fucking retard who said this?:
"Re: Men need emotional release
Post by AgainstAllAuthority » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:59 pm

I'm against all authority, including that of my own body and mind.
..."

You are a fucking retard and judging by that comment alone, nothing should be taken seriously by what you say.
Not even Jews are that dumb.

slyscorpion said:
jrvan said:
slyscorpion said:

People like me did good in the military. I was told by my gaurdian that I was a military commander in past lives I don't believe I was in the military each life but my personality is much like someone from the military would be. I am myself kind and nice but I think in perspective of earth being a war zone right now. If someone crosses me the wrong way they must pay in the spiritual mostly but if I see absolutely I can get away with something no problem in the physical I will do it just not to the level of physical murder or assault I don't think it's worth the risk of years in prison more little stuff.

jrvan said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

---------------

I was not replying to you in any of this but I will answer here obviously here it's a matter of attraction there are some girls who actually like this and others who want their guy groomed very good. It's a matter of preference I think. Just like different guys have different preferences. It was this way back then too I kind of remember what some of the older times were like. The difference is there wasn't a bunch of rigid social rules around this that everyone picked on and criticized everyone else over and no one actually followed at all. That's what it appears like to me today from both the side of men and women.

Breeding outside the race is wrong and disgusting on a spiritual and physical level and just brings down everyone. I think it would be preferable that at the very least we have races separate. In a setting like the united states the outlier in all this I am not sure how this is going to work. I think we will leave this up to Hitler to decide later on but i could see people being divided into specific states. I did hear there would be one area for native Americans in a sermon once but that is it. I think the blacks could have something like Louisiana or a southern state as this is more their climate.

The major problem is the bar is not set too low at all its set way too high no one can fit a lot of these expectations so no one really tries with any of it a lot of the time and then they are critical or hating of everyone else for not trying. So there is no bar at all not that it's too low (please note it is way too low a lot of people just act disgusting I am making a point of what I feel though)

Also one thing I notice is I sense strongly Cobra is from a similar background with the military so far as his soul.

I actually hope in the future if I can reach godhood to help out in the war aspect with the Gods maybe other places. I like this stuff.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=323815 time=1644565338 user_id=21286]...

What happens if the enemy succeeds in degrading humanity so much that most become genetically unfit to become Satanists? Can't teach spirituality to an ape.
They already injected most people with DNA altering "vaccines" of which we don't know the long term effects. What works today may not work in ten, twenty or thirty years from now.

Yes, if the world becomes worse then harsher solutions are needed. However, the specifics of these problems influence the solution.

There is not much one needs to be a Satanist, in regards to just using your brain to manipulate the energy of your soul. The big problem is currently the enemy influence, of course, and lack of knowledge about advancement.

In the future, when we rebuild the planet, these extreme cases of people will need direct attention. This can take the form of being kept in a camp from which they can be surrounded by good people, a good physical regimen, and spiritual instruction and care. This would also include physical and spiritual interventions by healers.

Most people in a camp-like situation will adapt to their "new life", even if they came from an awful prior background. From here, they can be reprogrammed into doing essentially everything necessary to become a successful human. As they advance, they can then graduate and leave.

No, this would not be like a prison or anything dogshit like that. Think of it like a rehab center where every possible need a human could have would be tended to, allowing them to truly grow and advance back to normal Ideally, such a camp could be made self-sufficient through labor, but even if it wasn't, it would still be better than leaving people to degenerate on the streets.

All of this, combined with the ever-increasing Satanic influence on earth should be sufficient enough to save most people.

------------------
In regards to a vaccine or whatever, this is a problem, but not yet. The current vaccine was more about the principle of being legally forced to have your DNA altered. The DNA altering itself (of this current vaccine) does not seem to be bad enough to the point of permanent brain or soul damage.

The enemy first needed mandatory injections to be allowed before they could crank up the pressure. If they did this prematurely, then people would've observed the damage and revolted early. Thankfully, this happened regardless, no doubt due to our continually spiritual efforts.

jrvan said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

---------------

I actually encountered a MGTOW whiner on gab and he basically was whining about the same things. He he even said something along the lines of "never date a woman over 25 regardless of your age...that almost sounds like muhammed tier. There are a lot of men who talk like this with a chip on their shoulders about women, calling them "rosties" etc. From a personal stand point I think its degrading to ones soul to not be selective and to just go out and fuck everyone and feminism is jewish period but this was simply the other side of the coin and the idiot was doing his very best to try arguing against that.

It is true that a lot of men go for high standards when barely doing what they should for themselves to attract this and provide the same in return, but a lot of women do this too and it is very selfish. It actually really infuriates me that Its almost only the types of people who only care about hook ups and sex that put effort into their appearance and bodies and hygiene, but have shit personalities but the ones who claim to want any thing of substance and are actually decent people with pairbonding potential otherwise look like complete shit. If there is no sexual attraction the pair might as well be brother and sister. It is the border between friendship and romance. Sadly, 90 percent of the population is simply average or ugly. The tragedy again is many don't have to remain that way, with the exception of the very genetically unlucky, and can fix a lot of flaws, but will just have to put the work and don't.

There was one i met on a job right before yule and he fell madly in love with me and was trying to be covert about it but it wasn't working. I could feel his energy and even when he wasn't present, in areas where he spent a lot of his time it told me enough. He was absolutely physically repulsive and fat, and had the shitty defeatist personality to boot. He went on about how all the "pretty girls" went about him ect and asked me all sorts of questions about my appearance and my grooming preferences and what i liked to wear. It was obvious he had standards and hopes of his own but made it very clear he did not give two shits about doing anything to attract it in return, yet got disappointed when i turned him down and was butthurt. He would call himself names like "abomination" etc and say things "why are you wasting your time with someone broken like me" when i actually just tried being friends. He even said that he didn't care about doing any thing for his appearance because he wasn't anyone's type anyway...i wonder why!

I think i've finally realized, trying to be just friends with the opposite sex especially in this sexually repressed american culture in the asshole of the bible belt is a stupid and naive endeavor which i will never attempt again. Its just that iv'e grown up with being around boys and playing with them and it kind of stuck. Time to finally let reality sink in and grow the fuck up. lol.

jrvan said:
It is the sacred role and sacred right of women to decide which males get the chance to breed and pass down their genetics to the next generation. This is why males are always trying to impress women to prove themselves worthy of breeding. Becoming a better, stronger, smarter, more skilled, more capable man will exponentially increase your chances as a male of being found worthy to breed by healthy fertile females. In a society where everyone has become healthy, strong, smart, skillful, and capable... what it comes down to is the personality and energies of the male, and what the individual female is attracted to and wants in her life. In a spiritual society like that, it becomes less about competition and more about finding the right female who desires you specifically. It would be senseless to put on a mask and try to conform to expectations of what you think a female wants in a partner. Instead you would simply be yourself, and eventually a female will find you who desires you specifically with your own unique personality.

The male energies project while the female energies attract. The female will attract to her life exactly what she wants, and the male will advertise himself just by existing and being himself in society.

No matter what sort of society we find ourselves living in, it must always be respected the sacred role of women and their sacred right to choose who gets to breed. One of the reasons why rape is so unquestionably disgusting and revolting is because it disrespects the sacred role of females and the sacred process. It's an attempt by a low quality, disgusting existence to bypass the sacred process in order to force its way to the next generation of genetics. A seed like that is the seed of a loser, and it should never be allowed to be nurtured and grow. A disgustingly worthless seed like that should never develop into a baby.

The magic of the game, push and pull. Everyone has to have game. Women have their own. Rape is definitely a symptom of an ill society or ill programming and a symptom of nature gone awry. It increases in animals where it’s not common when their ecosystem is thrown out of whack as well. Some men with the movement of everything being PC just lack the ability to get women entirely now because they want to be “respectful”, then there’s the opposite an extremely unattractive porn-esque degrading shallow types. There’s a nice way to be pushy and masculine. I’ve never been a woman to actively chase but there is a certain thing we do... :twisted:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=324116 time=1644641666 user_id=21286]

This reminds me of a dream I've had reoccurring over and over for a long time. In the dream there was a main large building with dormitories, a dining hall and kitchen, class rooms, bathrooms, and outside were large fields of farm land and training areas. Self-sufficient, and everyone had their different duties to keep things running smoothly. To some degree these dreams always had the vibe of something akin to a well managed orphanage, watched over by a leader and subordinates of the leader, that raised, taught, and cared for anyone who came there. Mostly children and young adults.

As a kid the dream was quite different. The fields were burned, and the sky was always covered in black clouds and red from fires. Kids from this place were forced into military, fighting a war they shouldn't have had to fight. Not sure what changed, but the dream no longer comes up as so dystopian.

Shadowcat said:
I actually encountered a MGTOW whiner on gab and he basically was whining about the same things. He he even said something along the lines of "never date a woman over 25 regardless of your age...that almost sounds like muhammed tier. There are a lot of men who talk like this with a chip on their shoulders about women, calling them "rosties" etc. From a personal stand point I think its degrading to ones soul to not be selective and to just go out and fuck everyone and feminism is jewish period but this was simply the other side of the coin and the idiot was doing his very best to try arguing against that.

It is true that a lot of men go for high standards when barely doing what they should for themselves to attract this and provide the same in return, but a lot of women do this too and it is very selfish. It actually really infuriates me that Its almost only the types of people who only care about hook ups and sex that put effort into their appearance and bodies and hygiene, but have shit personalities but the ones who claim to want any thing of substance and are actually decent people with pairbonding potential otherwise look like complete shit. If there is no sexual attraction the pair might as well be brother and sister. It is the border between friendship and romance. Sadly, 90 percent of the population is simply average or ugly. The tragedy again is many don't have to remain that way, with the exception of the very genetically unlucky, and can fix a lot of flaws, but will just have to put the work and don't.

There was one i met on a job right before yule and he fell madly in love with me and was trying to be covert about it but it wasn't working. I could feel his energy and even when he wasn't present, in areas where he spent a lot of his time it told me enough. He was absolutely physically repulsive and fat, and had the shitty defeatist personality to boot. He went on about how all the "pretty girls" went about him ect and asked me all sorts of questions about my appearance and my grooming preferences and what i liked to wear. It was obvious he had standards and hopes of his own but made it very clear he did not give two shits about doing anything to attract it in return, yet got disappointed when i turned him down and was butthurt. He would call himself names like "abomination" etc and say things "why are you wasting your time with someone broken like me" when i actually just tried being friends. He even said that he didn't care about doing any thing for his appearance because he wasn't anyone's type anyway...i wonder why!

I think i've finally realized, trying to be just friends with the opposite sex especially in this sexually repressed american culture in the asshole of the bible belt is a stupid and naive endeavor which i will never attempt again. Its just that iv'e grown up with being around boys and playing with them and it kind of stuck. Time to finally let reality sink in and grow the fuck up. lol.

That guy on gab is a dime a dozen... salty pricks. MGTOW is so toxic and degenerate. They try so hard to justify their philosophy creed by imbuing it with false indifference. If they need such an iron philosophy and belief system to hide behind then maybe it's not as valid as they think. If something is valid then it shouldn't need to be forced. They should just do nofap for decades and let their testicles implode if they hate women so much. They blame almost everything on women, and it's disgusting. Not just one or a few women they met, but all women. They blame women also for following their natural instincts and improving the species. They don't actually care about improving the gene pool - they just want a woman to breed with them specifically. The ringleaders and the ones who spearheaded this MGTOW crap are making a lot of money from these disgruntled males who struggle with pride and rejection in society. They run it just like a cult. Their talking point that a "good" woman who doesn't manipulate them or whatever their impossible, ridiculous double standards are - is a "pink unicorn" that most likely doesn't exist - that tactic is straight up cult shit. Their entire movement is based on the premise that women are the enemy, and everything bad in their lives is because of women. They're totally oblivious to the jews, and they have completely rejected the concept of self responsibility and their own role in their problems. Xians are similar in being total hypocrites who blame everyone else in the world, but always refuse to look in the mirror. MGTOW is more of the same. Actually... xians also hate women just like MGTOWs. Go freaking figure. It must be just another jewish operation to make men reject the feminine side of their souls and make females in society suffer.

That sounds really sad. He's his own bully. And yet that's the current state of a lot of males right now, and it's painful to watch. I wouldn't be so harshly against them if it wasn't for their sick sense of entitlement. Thanks for sharing your experience. I think it's a really perfect and useful real life example of what I'm talking about.

For the last part, I think I know how you feel. In the past I have tried talking casually to women, and to me it was just being friendly and making conversation... but apparently some people take it as flirting and romantic interest. It has made things inconvenient for me before. It's a shame that it's so hard to be just friends with the opposite sex especially those around our own age. Although I wonder if it would make a difference at all if you tried making friends with males outside your age group. Maybe even elderly men. How funny would it be if you tried that as an experiment, and the first old man you met acted the same way and assumed you were into him? :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back