Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Oracle Cards? (Advice Please!)

HPS Lydia

Hello my fellow SS :)

I feel a change away from my tarot deck. I've had it since I was young, and it was great, but I feel the need for something else now. So I spent a bunch of time looking at other tarot decks online, and while many of them are beautiful... none of them call to me. I am very unhappy with at least one aspect of every one I've looked at.

I just now stumbled across "oracle cards". They are said to be more free-form, non-religious (although yes, many are new-age), and can be more insightful and meditative.

I was wondering if any of you have any experience with them, or any thoughts. Are/can they be better than the tarot?

Oh, my bad for not using the search function. I found this post, I am looking at them online now :)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=216158

I created my own, from blank playing cards and A4 sticker sheets pre-cut to the dimensions of the blank cards and printable.
120 cards.
With Father Satan's seal on each, 1 keyword per card and an illustration for that same keyword.
However, I don't use it for divination but as a "Contact-Orion".

The principle remains the same: create your own divinatory universe. It took me 2 months to create my "Contact-Orion".

I have an Oracle deck called "Fairy Wisdom Oracle". IMO, the Tarot unless well practiced and studied, is difficult and complex. However, the Oracle is easy and magical; it is concise and leaves little room for misunderstanding. I also find my particular Oracle Deck connects me to many astral entities of a benevolent nature, ie, Fairies, Pixies, Gnomes, Elementals, etc

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=323116 time=1644328833 user_id=57]
Oh, my bad for not using the search function. I found this post, I am looking at them online now :)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=216158

I find this interesting to look into, but i never touched oracle cards thinking it only had to do with enemy entities.
If there are any satanic friendly decks i might look into getting one.

I personally own the tattoo tarot deck which is overal pretty removed from xtian shite.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=323115 time=1644328542 user_id=57]

I feel a change away from my tarot deck. I've had it since I was young, and it was great, but I feel the need for something else now. So I spent a bunch of time looking at other tarot decks online, and while many of them are beautiful... none of them call to me. I am very unhappy with at least one aspect of every one I've looked at.

I just now stumbled across "oracle cards". They are said to be more free-form, non-religious (although yes, many are new-age), and can be more insightful and meditative.

I was wondering if any of you have any experience with them, or any thoughts. Are/can they be better than the tarot?
Hello Lydia, did you take a look at the Wildwood tarot?

Thanks to everyone who replied, I spent some time looking into various decks. A lot are definitely enemy crap, but a lot are not. Most are not to my aesthetic taste however, but this is a good thing as it means there is a deck for everyone's personal taste :)

Serbon said:

I did see it, it looks very nice, but I just can't get around the replacement of wands and swords for bows and arrows. I like wands. I know it sounds silly but I want something more suited to my personality, but I am sure a lot of people would like the replacement :)

As a teen my mother bought me a deck of oracle cards when I was getting into yoga, meditation and energy for the first time. There was a lot of weird xtian and new-age stuff in the meanings of the cards, but the deck I had seemed to function pretty similarly to most decks, only at the time, I used it for just simple insight about where I was heading in life and what was holding me back. The deck was called Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno. I personally wouldn't recommend this deck, but the art style is nice.

Recently jrvan got me my first tarot deck. There definitely is a noticeable difference, not just in how the cards seem to work but also how my energy responded to the cards. I had chosen The Druidcraft Tarot by Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm. I felt drawn to it because of the Celtic theme and art style. Even though it has a couple new-age things in the meanings, it seems to have more accuracy for myself than when I used the Oracle Cards (though that could be for a number of reasons). Based on this though, I'd say in choosing the right deck whether it is Oracle cards or Tarot or making your own, how the cards resonate in energy with you plays an important part in whether or not a reading will come out accurately or be beneficial in helping your growth - depending on how you use them.

I don't have enough data to really say that with complete certainty... more like a feeling after seeing it happen with myself between the two deck types I've had, and my partner who chose a completely different Tarot deck to mine.

Lydia [JG said:

https://Etsy.com has tons of oracle decks that can’t be found anywhere else, that’s where I get most of my decks from.

These are blank Oracle cards: www.etsy.com/listing/1134602385

You could write the name of every Demon on JoS on each blank card. Or you could write a sentence, picture or keyword on each card.

I wish there were official JoS tarot and Oracle decks but it seems like that won’t happen for awhile so making custom handmade decks is the next best option.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=328260 time=1645772399 user_id=57]

You should check Moonology Oracle Cards.
moonology-oracle-cards.jpg

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=324189 time=1644680936 user_id=57]
Thanks to everyone who replied, I spent some time looking into various decks. A lot are definitely enemy crap, but a lot are not. Most are not to my aesthetic taste however, but this is a good thing as it means there is a deck for everyone's personal taste :)

Serbon said:

I did see it, it looks very nice, but I just can't get around the replacement of wands and swords for bows and arrows. I like wands. I know it sounds silly but I want something more suited to my personality, but I am sure a lot of people would like the replacement :)

Someone recommend the Native Spirit Oracle Cards,an I do agree beautiful imagery,also I did an still use them today, but the only method I used was after a tarot reading, I would draw from my oracle cards for more advice,if I needed more information on a tarot reading

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=362599 time=1654442648 user_id=57]
Purified666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=328260 time=1645772399 user_id=57]

Thank you, those look interesting!

Actually, these look xian influenced. Look at Leo, it's about being humble. Leo is about having pride! Pride is good. Xians say it's bad.

Lydia [JG said:

I use oracle and lenormand to catch more details in my card readings. They're very helpful.

I have lenormand and oracle. Made them myself. Its better, you will establish a strong connection with the tools. Also you would design the symbology yourself and not risk having a deck that has jewish bullshit in it. You have to use your imagination a lot. Its a lot of work, especially if you're making it outta some material thats firmer than paper. But its rewarding, i think that if you have everything needed to make a deck yourself you should do so.

I struggle to find some suitable cards myself. First I had the Thoth deck, which was fine, but it has a lot of hebrew symbols on it. It worked better after I blotted the hebrew out. Though, I couldn't stand the cross on the back of each card. The Revelations deck that you suggested also works pretty fine..but it doesn't resonate to me fully either. Still looking. Maybe I should make a small working to attract the best suitable one. I guess that would be best.

Stormblood said:
erick_erick said:
Runic Tarot Kit
04fa4d2e-89df-4aff-99e6-a642f2f985f5.__CR0,0,970,300_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

Kinda hilarious how they got the spelling wrong lol Ruhic :lol:

The cards for this deck probably should be looked at with caution, if one looks more closely at what they've done with stylizing the words on the cards after the runes. Some of them are placed backwards or upside down to spell out the words, and one card is depicting the Hagl rune on the man's chest for The World card, which makes no sense to me. On some of the cards seems to be some of the Younger Futhark runes which if I remember correctly are corrupted or something?

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=363150 time=1654597629 user_id=57]
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=362599 time=1654442648 user_id=57]
Purified666 said:

Thank you, those look interesting!

Actually, these look xian influenced. Look at Leo, it's about being humble. Leo is about having pride! Pride is good. Xians say it's bad.
a334e2e239488300156655fa919c9d70.jpg

The message changes based on the Zodiac/Moon combination.

Lydia [JG said:

Let's see

search

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back