Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Whats your take on love? Are you waiting for the miraculous SS partner

Ethan Turbos

I would happily be on my own I really just care about evolving. But its not that simple is it.
We have families and a life waiting on us.
When the FRTR was releasing me of many blockages I thought I found a shortcut to ascension :lol: I was living in clouds for a while... but now that has settled and Im thinking maybe I should find a girlfriend in the next years? I honestly dont think I will ever meet a SS woman.

Each day is a new page in your life. A chance for you to begin a new adventure or develop previous plot lines. If things are feeling dull, why not try something new?

Bunny said:
I would happily be on my own I really just care about evolving. But its not that simple is it.
When the FRTR was releasing me of many blockages I thought I found a shortcut to ascension :lol: I was living in clouds for a while... but now that has settled and Im thinking maybe I should find a girlfriend in the next years? I honestly dont think I will ever meet a SS woman.

You can do a working to attract the perfect partner for you. Venus goes into pisces in April so this is a good time to start something like this along with supplementing a runic working as well.

Be careful with who you try to open up to online, as is often not safe or in general has the possibility of not ending well. Do not under any circumstances meet anyone from here.

Both being SS, although desirable in the first place for obvious reasons, also does not guarantee success as many other factors come into play. I have encountered several claiming to be SS, not necessarily romantically meant encounters (one or 2 were) who were either jews, actual controlled opposition (one even threatened me physically and said they were going to curse me LOL), or who where just plain unhinged and/or on drugs.

Other "pagans" i have encountered in general online call us SS kikes on the daily just for mentioning Satan. So just know looking for people with our general beliefs and actually finding one truly compatible with you is still going to be a challenge. Use magick as the aforementioned and it should help you out.

Stay safe and choose wisely, or you may learn the hard way that not everyone is worthy of your consideration and selection. Stay away from people who have their saturn aspecting your chart ruler(s), especially if they are both in the same sign.

Balance is extremely important.

We need to have people around us as a support mechanism.

I've found my mental health suffering by being isolated.

I've been working on finding friends but my time is limited. Time and energy.

It has been said that to be in Love is actually a handicap.

That if the emotions are overtaking rational thought and self preservation then you're better off without being intoxicated by love.

In times gone by people entered into relationships for money or progeny. Not for love but for practical reasons.

So I think if you can find someone that's on the same page as you its gold.

My last relationship knocked me off exercising and even meditating. She was always a distraction and not spiritual. But I think I'm wasting my life if I'm not partaking in the spiritual practice.

I'm finding there are clashes in belief systems with people I'm trying to befriend.

I'm very religious in my Spiritual Satanism and others are indoctrinated with this worlds programming.

I will not change. I'm finding with people I'm getting to know I want to keep it platonic and not too involved. As social creatures I'm finding I need to engage with our others.

But when I connect with someone that it clicks with of course yes.

You have to be careful who you let get close in your life. I think I won't be holding out until an SS appears. But she must not be enemy indoctrinated and open and accepting of my path without being a hindrance.

They must be suitable and compatible.

My view of love is that you should be centered in reality to not get excessively hurt emotionally. That means understanding that the person who you like may not like you back and that's just how it is. You have to accept that reality.

There is also an unrealistic view of relationships that is being forwarded to purposefully confuse people about what to expect in love. They show a fantastical type of love which doesn't even exist or may not last for a long time. So when the high doesn't last you feel that you're failing in that relationship which isn't true. A relationship has never been about happiness before the existence of entertainment media. It was always about the children and duty as a parent.

So what you should try to do is find one who is astrologically compatabile to you. That's just it.

I'm waiting for her to fly down to me with an umbrella and then kiss me as we fly towards the horizon with the umbrella.

Bunny said:
Your AV creeps me out.

People on here have black widow av's too that are creepy as fuck too.

OK I'm done bitching.

Me personally, I wouldn't. Mainly because it's not my priority. But, I personally feel like a Satanist will wake up one day and realize his/her options on finding love that is transcendental and having like minded goals such as the Magnum Opus, will have an easier time finding them especially when the world will start to really return to its Satanic roots. Me personally, I'm kinda conflicted whether I actually want a partner or not. But that's something I wanna ask myself in a decade later, not right now. But then again thats my Saturn talking.

Shadowcat said:
Bunny said:

You can do a working to attract the perfect partner for you. Venus goes into pisces in April so this is a good time to start something like this along with supplementing a runic working as well.

Be careful with who you try to open up to online, as is often not safe or in general has the possibility of not ending well. Do not under any circumstances meet anyone from here.

Both being SS, although desirable in the first place for obvious reasons, also does not guarantee success as many other factors come into play. I have encountered several claiming to be SS, not necessarily romantically meant encounters (one or 2 were) who were either jews, actual controlled opposition (one even threatened me physically and said they were going to curse me LOL), or who where just plain unhinged and/or on drugs.

Other "pagans" i have encountered in general online call us SS kikes on the daily just for mentioning Satan. So just know looking for people with our general beliefs and actually finding one truly compatible with you is still going to be a challenge. Use magick as the aforementioned and it should help you out.

Stay safe and choose wisely, or you may learn the hard way that not everyone is worthy of your consideration and selection. Stay away from people who have their saturn aspecting your chart ruler(s), especially if they are both in the same sign.

I think you’re wrong for forbidding meeting anyone from here? If we’re family and we’re truly dedicated satanist why can’t we meet?
You meeting Jews who pretend to be spiritual satanist doesn’t mean that we all are pretenders. I for one is dedicated satanist. How does meeting me harm you?
Don’t give people generalized advice. It’s one of the most forbidden in logic. Satan hates stupidity.

I don't want to sound like a killjoy, but the idea that all Satanists match together romantically or whatever, is not that much real. One matches with what one matches. Many people if they were brought together they would be even worse than bringing an SS with a regular person, it all has to do with matching with people.

The cultural agreement can be a big thing, but it's not the only thing to base a relationship upon. You can't, for instance, probably, be with a radical Christian partner under the same roof, and expect no issues.

Therefore, one must pick any partner, over the understanding on if one is at least to a large extent accepted as a mind, soul, human being, but also culturally.

Two SS souls that are advancing under the same roof, if there is no certain amount of maturity, can crap on each other too instead of building each other up, as it would be the expected outcome.

I have seen people who tried this and have both failed and succeeded. Many will indeed succeed. But as someone said people have to be on the same page. In life that is a universal law. Not being in the same page, not matching and so on, even if people are SS, they might not go far at all.

Therefore, relationships of this matter with another Satanists for a serious matter [and not ephemeral] should be looked upon with a mature understanding. I have seen this into many attempted "relationships" between Satanists.

There is no guarantee it might work, and maybe not more of a guarantee than normal relationships, unless the people are really conscious of their decisions and want to stick together.

Satanists also have ranging levels and we are all different people. So never assume that simply because one is a Satanist and so on, that they are the perfect longterm partner for you.

There is no guarantee an "SS" partner will be "miraculous".

Lastly, if you look for a partner for a real relationship, definitely do a working, and find a person that accepts you and is good for your existence and growth. There is no given necessity that they must be a "Miraculous SS partner".

It could be a person that is a normal person, that loves you, and you love them, and you share a journey in life, and that they accept [at least to a certain point] your cultural, moral and so on outlook of life.

There is not a set specific set of strict path here.

Sarjam05 said:
Shadowcat said:
Bunny said:

I think you’re wrong for forbidding meeting anyone from here? If we’re family and we’re truly dedicated satanist why can’t we meet?
You meeting Jews who pretend to be spiritual satanist doesn’t mean that we all are pretenders. I for one is dedicated satanist. How does meeting me harm you?
Don’t give people generalized advice. It’s one of the most forbidden in logic. Satan hates stupidity.

If you don't believe me ask the HP. he has even made a sermon on this.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=61738
Here is a part from that sermon. He was refering to ourforums here:
Many are also naive enough, that they are doing "meetings" with random strangers from here. You never know who you are going to meet. If it goes well, you don't know. But if it goes really bad? What would happen if one meets with one of these psychopaths? That would be a disaster.

Are you really so arrogant as to demand that others trust you and meet up with you when you are a faceless username here? Are you really going to just barge in with your barely new account and start telling others not to give what is actual good advice?

You are right, Satan hates stupidity so stop spreading it and sit the fuck back down. You new accounts always do the same shit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I don't want to sound like a killjoy, but the idea that all Satanists match together romantically or whatever, is not that much real. One matches with what one matches. Many people if they were brought together they would be even worse than bringing an SS with a regular person, it all has to do with matching with people.

The cultural agreement can be a big thing, but it's not the only thing to base a relationship upon. You can't, for instance, probably, be with a radical Christian partner under the same roof, and expect no issues.

Therefore, one must pick any partner, over the understanding on if one is at least to a large extent accepted as a mind, soul, human being, but also culturally.

Two SS souls that are advancing under the same roof, if there is no certain amount of maturity, can crap on each other too instead of building each other up, as it would be the expected outcome.

I have seen people who tried this and have both failed and succeeded. Many will indeed succeed. But as someone said people have to be on the same page. In life that is a universal law. Not being in the same page, not matching and so on, even if people are SS, they might not go far at all.

Therefore, relationships of this matter with another Satanists for a serious matter [and not ephemeral] should be looked upon with a mature understanding. I have seen this into many attempted "relationships" between Satanists.

There is no guarantee it might work, and maybe not more of a guarantee than normal relationships, unless the people are really conscious of their decisions and want to stick together.

Satanists also have ranging levels and we are all different people. So never assume that simply because one is a Satanist and so on, that they are the perfect longterm partner for you.

There is no guarantee an "SS" partner will be "miraculous".

Lastly, if you look for a partner for a real relationship, definitely do a working, and find a person that accepts you and is good for your existence and growth. There is no given necessity that they must be a "Miraculous SS partner".

It could be a person that is a normal person, that loves you, and you love them, and you share a journey in life, and that they accept [at least to a certain point] your cultural, moral and so on outlook of life.

There is not a set specific set of strict path here.

Thank you for this. That last part helped me in what i should state in an affirmation when i start my venus square soon :)

Why is everyone here so obsessed with finding a Satanic woman/man, do you think everyone else is inferior and incompatible? Good luck with that when the dating pool is already so tiny from this alone. IMHO, this is way too particular.
Why not be open minded and let whoever is compatible come your way instead of throwing away good people for your religious/spiritual beliefs? Being agreeable over everything would be boring anyway.

Shadowcat said:
Sarjam05 said:
Shadowcat said:

Many are also naive enough, that they are doing "meetings" with random strangers from here. You never know who you are going to meet. If it goes well, you don't know. But if it goes really bad? What would happen if one meets with one of these psychopaths? That would be a disaster.

Are you really so arrogant as to demand that others trust you and meet up with you when you are a faceless username here? Are you really going to just barge in with your barely new account and start telling others not to give what is actual good advice?

You are right, Satan hates stupidity so stop spreading it and sit the fuck back down. You new accounts always do the same shit.

There you go being stupid again!!! Hasty generalization is a fallacy and yet you’re here being foolish like a buffoon.

[/quote]

I agree with this, it is extremely risky to try to even attempt to meet someone from here. It is a fair reward and high risk with a pretty good chance it could go bad. I personally wouldn’t even attempt it, communication on here is good enough for me.

As for the question…find someone that loves you for who you are. Vague, yes, but it is what matters.

Sarjam05 said:
Shadowcat said:
Sarjam05 said:

There you go being stupid again!!! Hasty generalization is a fallacy and yet you’re here being foolish like a buffoon.

Yes, because i am absolutely ridiculous for trying to warn your stupid ass and everyone here that it is not safe to meet strangers online if you don't know their faces, which is actually very common knowledge. Now shut the fuck up already and sit back down at the kids table because you have a lot to learn if you are serious about wanting to be here.

artworks-000053462651-7ab6ly-t500x500.jpg

Sarjam05 said:
Shadowcat said:
Bunny said:

It is mostly unsafe and unneccessary to meet each other in real life. Those who do this are beyond asking guidance about the issue.

Sometimes SS are being lured into chatrooms and such and as a consequence beginners are led astray when someone with ill intentions (or out of ignorance) misguide people. The connection between people is real even online and risks alongside with that. Now, imagine this risk in person. It would be even worse.

I think you should reflect why she posted what she did and why we want each other to be safe. Life contains enough dangers even without exposing your identity in the open. Also, she did not forbid anyone, but rather informing better course of action. Again, her stance is for our safety. You would not want your Brother or Sister step on a nail, would you?

In the future this will change, but for now it is best to minimize your exposure as a SS to outsiders.

Shadowcat said:
Sarjam05 said:
Shadowcat said:

Going by this spurious logic then I am a fool to call you family and made the worst decision of my life to dedicate to Satan.
Also. A grounding on philosophy would teach you to read with understanding and not to read to reply or criticize. I stated the fact that if we are dedicated satanist in the true sense there is no harm in meeting and I hold my stand.
You won’t be foolish enough to meet with someone without doing due diligence to scrutiny and conviction. The Jews would only hide for so long. I am not advising this but hasty generalization is the worst of fallacies and should be avoided here. We are dedicated satanist. Ignorance is an abomination. Never use the word “all” under any circumstance except against the Jews which is spiritual. Universal categorizations are not used on the physical but spiritual. Saying “never under any circumstance” I’m sorry to say is illogical. Talking for a professional philosophy and logical standpoint.
Thank you.

Soul Wings said:
Why is everyone here so obsessed with finding a Satanic woman/man, do you think everyone else is inferior and incompatible? Good luck with that when the dating pool is already so tiny from this alone. IMHO, this is way too particular.
Why not be open minded and let whoever is compatible come your way instead of throwing away good people for your religious/spiritual beliefs? Being agreeable over everything would be boring anyway.

For all intents and purposes a vast majority of people (~70%+) in the world aren't simply "asleep" but actively antagonistic towards the satanic path, and that's a generously low number. When you look at it like that and get a good sense for the level of consciousness, general level of intelligence, both emotional and physical, and maturity, yeah alot of people are inferior. Humans are heirarchical, nature is heirarchical. That isn't to say we absolutely don't date anyone slightly below us, but we should aim for upbreeding, not npc farming. And as for incompatibility, that's a much larger number then the inferior. Having a vastly, or even a decent head start concious level wise on someone is like trying to explain your thoughts on the new particle excelerator experiments to a high school physics student, it simply does not work. And yeah you have everyday thoughts but you're not able to express these deep findings and revelations and thoughts on the self and the world that really define how you interact with the world and other people. It makes for an unfulfilling relationship.

On to other points in the post, "throwing away good people", define good people and I could expand on that more, as it stands now I assume you consider way too many people to be "good" then you should, but once again that is an assumption. Generally speaking, don't use personal assumptions as advice

In being open minded you still have to be guarded, we exist in a battlefield. This world is a withering cesspool of darkness and negativity full of pitfalls and traps, ideological snares, blockades to advancement and a fulfilling life, active antagonists and predators. Even seemingly good people can be so inundated with some ideological snare that they'd drag you down too, not even purposely but because their soul and consciousness are so small, yours inevitably gets drawn in and down. This is the danger of being so carelessly "open minded with whomever is compatible"

I personally don't find being an SS to be a requirement, my current boyfriend is a plain and simple agnostic. He sees the world's faults though, he's almost to the point of recognition and has great instincts. He knows something's up and struggles to find it, that's a quality to look for. That's a sign of concious awareness. He's self aware which is something you want to look for because self awareness is everything and so critically lacking. I've tried "being compatible" with 50+ people until I found someone suitable. They're rare and yeah the dating pool is small when you walk such a narrow road but that doesn't mean you open the floodgates.

There was one last thing, the one thing that really irked me to put up a response and it was "throwing away good people for your religious/spiritual beliefs?"

If this path isn't foremost and forefront in your life, you're not doing it right. We can still recognize important things like family and relationships and financial wellness but Satan always comes first, well Satan and the self (you know how it be).

Beleifs is also a funny word to use. When people ask me what I believe (and of course if I feel comfortable sharing), the first thing I say is "I'll tell you what I know instead." Satanism isn't some half assed fairy fart of a "religion" like Christianity. And because we know, once again know, certain things, we understand that we must operate under a certain set of conditions, opening your soul to whomever you happen to kick it off with is one of those things you just can't do.

Sorry if I've come off as harsh, bad advice needs to be countered and have the counters explained thoroughly. If youde like an expanded version on why I shot down any of your points feel free to @ me and I'll get more in depth. It may take a while to get everything down with being a satanist and it's always a learning curve but don't post something that may cause a young SS to get hurt. Take time to read though old posts and replies, there's 14k on this sub-forum alone, you'll find good advice on any topic and bad advice with people countering it. I see you've joined in October so a warm welcome from myself, pro tip though, spend a solid couple more months studying and meditating, reading older members posts and such before you reply to people's questions.

Sarjam05 said:
Shadowcat said:
Sarjam05 said:

Going by this spurious logic then I am a fool to call you family and made the worst decision of my life to dedicate to Satan.
Also. A grounding on philosophy would teach you to read with understanding and not to read to reply or criticize. I stated the fact that if we are dedicated satanist in the true sense there is no harm in meeting and I hold my stand.
You won’t be foolish enough to meet with someone without doing due diligence to scrutiny and conviction. The Jews would only hide for so long. I am not advising this but hasty generalization is the worst of fallacies and should be avoided here. We are dedicated satanist. Ignorance is an abomination. Never use the word “all” under any circumstance except against the Jews which is spiritual. Universal categorizations are not used on the physical but spiritual. Saying “never under any circumstance” I’m sorry to say is illogical. Talking for a professional philosophy and logical standpoint.
Thank you.
The ones that are so keen on meeting up are either infiltrators or time wasters, you're never going to meet up with somebody of a higher level of advancement.

Sarjam05 said:
Shadowcat said:
Sarjam05 said:

Thank you.

So you are telling me now you think the worst decision in your life was dedication to Satan just because of a disagreement?
if that is the case this is just pathetic. Grow up. If you are not an infiltrator and are serious with your intent don't go off randomly attacking people here.

A grounding on philosophy would teach you to read with understanding and not to read to reply or criticize.

Stand behind your own words then hypocrite, because that is exactly what you did in your very first reply to me while also implying i was stupid instead of trying to understand my own stance which was well meaning for everyone including you. Get off your high horse and GTFO if you are in no mindset to learn here because you are in no place to teach anyone anything. LOL @ you preaching and telling others to go read JOS when this is also exactly something that you yourself should be doing as well as learning from other peoples experiences here. If you had approached me with respect and a different tone, despite you disagreeing with me on this, my replies to you would have been 10 times different.

The Jews would only hide for so long. I am not advising this but hasty generalization is the worst of fallacies and should be avoided here.
SS have to hide in most circumstances. I don't know what country you come from but in many places if you tell them you are SS you will still be burned alive or life at least will be made to be very troublesome for you. Heavy scrutinization of someone online is not always enough. "Under any circumstance" is obviously stated in my reply because we have no actual way of knowing who would be safe or not, and you are naive and ignorant yourself to think otherwise, unless this is an SS you know in real life already. It is not worth the risk. It is really fucking sad that i have to spoonfeed this and spell it out. Go ahead though and ignore all warnings, because if you aren't a jew, as stupid a brat as you probably are i sincerely hope nothing happens to you. Bye bye now ignorant prick.

of the true light said:
Bunny said:
Your AV creeps me out.

People on here have black widow av's too that are creepy as fuck too.

OK I'm done bitching.
Its just a male in a bunny mask.

Shadowcat said:
Sarjam05 said:
Shadowcat said:

Thank you.

So you are telling me now you think the worst decision in your life was dedication to Satan just because of a disagreement?
if that is the case this is just pathetic. Grow up. If you are not an infiltrator and are serious with your intent don't go off randomly attacking people here.

A grounding on philosophy would teach you to read with understanding and not to read to reply or criticize.

Stand behind your own words then hypocrite, because that is exactly what you did in your very first reply to me while also implying i was stupid instead of trying to understand my own stance which was well meaning for everyone including you. Get off your high horse and GTFO if you are in no mindset to learn here because you are in no place to teach anyone anything. LOL @ you preaching and telling others to go read JOS when this is also exactly something that you yourself should be doing as well as learning from other peoples experiences here. If you had approached me with respect and a different tone, despite you disagreeing with me on this, my replies to you would have been 10 times different.

The Jews would only hide for so long. I am not advising this but hasty generalization is the worst of fallacies and should be avoided here.
SS have to hide in most circumstances. I don't know what country you come from but in many places if you tell them you are SS you will still be burned alive or life at least will be made to be very troublesome for you. Heavy scrutinization of someone online is not always enough. "Under any circumstance" is obviously stated in my reply because we have no actual way of knowing who would be safe or not, and you are naive and ignorant yourself to think otherwise, unless this is an SS you know in real life already. It is not worth the risk. It is really fucking sad that i have to spoonfeed this and spell it out. Go ahead though and ignore all warnings, because if you aren't a jew, as stupid a brat as you probably are i sincerely hope nothing happens to you. Bye bye now ignorant prick.
Sanjay here is the kind of guy to think he's Cicero hust because he knows what a logical fallacy is.

I am totally against in having a non-spiritual partner for me, for several reasons.
The main drawbacks are totally different priorities and goals in daily life, and the more time and years passes, the difference between the two will be greater.
I also refuse to have close ties with a person who does not meditate and has never cleansed their soul.
If is impossible for me to find a compatible SS partner, I prefer the plan B, which is a self-sufficient life in solitary for my future.

Shadowcat said:
Sarjam05 said:
Shadowcat said:

Thank you.

If you thought you made any sense from this spurious and bumbling reply. I give it to you. Enjoy. But I know you’d still realize how stupid and dumbass you made yourself. No logical conclusion. Just baseless rantings. Enjoy your applauds.

Shadowcat said:

Not wrong there. There's probably about a half dozen people I know that I can count as people who would without hesitation throw me into an insane asylum ward if they knew I practice magick, RTR's, and am dedicated to Father Satan, and that's just my personally known circle - forget counting the number of people outside that. Living life in secret with a double identity of sorts is far better than facing persecution because of being an idiot.

Sarjam05 said:

The world we live in is torn between two opposing sides and so safety above physical "family get-together's" is the wiser course of action for anyone choosing this path. How does meeting you harm another here? Frankly, we don't know and most are not willing to risk their life on the words of someone they don't know. We don't know who you are, what you look like, where you live, what your hidden intentions are, or the kind of people you are involved with. You could be completely innocent - it doesn't matter. Someone even in your familiar circle of people in your life could see you with another SS, maybe overhear a conversation, and the next thing you know you and the other SS suddenly have a target on your backs.

We are family through our bonds and the blood we write our names in to dedicate our souls to Father Satan, but if you are naive enough to believe everyone who is among us on the forums has your best interest at heart, you are opening yourself up to potentially really damaging mistakes. There are liars and frauds here no different to the outer world, enemies watch what we say from the shadows, and that is why we are told to never give personal or identifying information here or meet with people.

I don't say this to scare you from trusting anyone on the forums, but understand, being a good person and being dedicated to Father Satan doesn't guarantee anyone's safety and privacy if you are stupid enough to think anyone whether that be the person you're meeting with or the ones around you who are not might try something on you.

What's more important to you? Being buddy-buddies with family here physically or keeping you and other SS safe from not just yourself but those trying to get any chance to break the people here? Think with a little more consideration of other people's well-being and safety.
The Al Jilwah, The Black Book of Satan
Chapter IV:
"...
It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.
"

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

The Commandments of Satan - by HPS Maxine:
"...
As for associating with those who are without, how many times have we read about or have been direct recipients of problems with Christians alone? Most Christians will try to convert us, especially if they know we are Satanists. Very few if any, will have a live and let live attitude towards a known Satanist. Nearly all will pray for us and this invites psychic harassment that can be more than just annoying. As for hard core Muslims, their practice has been if they cannot convert someone, they resort to murder. Many Yezidis have been murdered en masse by Muslims. In addition, the enemy works through Christians, Muslims and Jews to create upsets and problems for us and this can be serious."

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50839&p=223154&hilit=lest+ye+regret+it#p223154

Wotanwarrior said:
I am totally against in having a non-spiritual partner for me, for several reasons.
The main drawbacks are totally different priorities and goals in daily life, and the more time and years passes, the difference between the two will be greater.
I also refuse to have close ties with a person who does not meditate and has never cleansed their soul.
If is impossible for me to find a compatible SS partner, I prefer the plan B, which is a self-sufficient life in solitary for my future.

I want to do a venus square in April, along with also programming my aura and using runes. I am hoping to attract someone compatible. If this does not manifest by the time i am 35 which is less than half of a decade away I will consider asking for a Demon.

Soul Wings said:

It's more along the lines of how could I spend my life with someone who is not advancing along with me? Satanism is my life. I cannot not share it with them. Even worse, if this person inhibits me from my Satanic obligations, even a little bit, I would become very frustrated.

Whenever they may come to me with a problem, I would want to help them find their spiritual solution, not just watch them suffer. I also fear they may become unbearable as I advance and they don't. I don't want to babysit a child, so to speak. How can I spend 20 years advancing while they just sit there?

I am open to someone who is Satanically inclined at heart, requiring only a push in the right direction. However, I am not open to someone who, for whatever reason, won't meditate. This same thing applies even for people who are Pagan, but don't meditate either.

I agree with Wotanwarrior here.

Wotanwarrior said:

Wotanwarrior said:
This is my plan B too. If I dont find anyone that will tolerate my lifestyle.

Bunny said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I have been thinking about this for days when i see your posts Bunny, who is Lambricon? I looked up the name and one or two sources said he is a Demon but can find no further info. I also know there are many other Gods of Satan that we may not know of that may come to us, but there are also other entities named in grimoires that have nothing to do with Satan to my knowledge. Anyone else want to givefeedback? just curious.

Shadowcat said:
Bunny said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I have been thinking about this for days when i see your posts Bunny, who is Lambricon? I looked up the name and one or two sources said he is a Demon but can find no further info. I also know there are many other Gods of Satan that we may not know of that may come to us, but there are also other entities named in grimoires that have nothing to do with Satan to my knowledge. Anyone else want to givefeedback? just curious.
He is a king from the book of Oberon. The book of oberon is also a Grimoire with beings from Satan. Its even more vast than the goetia.

Shadowcat said:

Personally I'm wondering why his avatar is a enemy from a game that is wrought with biblical Influences/references. could be he just likes the art style but this "Lambricon" also seems strange

Bunny said:
Shadowcat said:
Bunny said:

He is a king from the book of Oberon. The book of oberon is also a Grimoire with beings from Satan. Its even more vast than the goetia.

Hmm I don't know about this you better be careful. I looked at the book cover and saw what looked like a jewish star. I know that our Gods are depicted in enemy books almost exclusively in blasphemous ways also but i think that any actual beings of Satan would otherwise allow themselves to blatantly be made known to us if they actually want contact with humanity. I think the clergy would have named others as well if this was the case with them. I don't know if more Gods are to be made known to us by their own free will in the future, but if this is the case i believe the Clergy will introduce them.

I would be skeptical of this if i was you and be on the safe side, staying working with the Gods that have explicitly been listed here as human friendly.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Personally I'm wondering why his avatar is a enemy from a game that is wrought with biblical Influences/references. could be he just likes the art style but this "Lambricon" also seems strange
The game also has references to Dyonisius and astrology themes.

Shadowcat said:
Bunny said:
Shadowcat said:

Hmm I don't know about this you better be careful. I looked at the book cover and saw what looked like a jewish star. I know that our Gods are depicted in enemy books almost exclusively in blasphemous ways also but i think that any actual beings of Satan would otherwise allow themselves to blatantly be made known to us if they actually want contact with humanity. I think the clergy would have named others as well if this was the case with them. I don't know if more Gods are to be made known to us by their own free will in the future, but if this is the case i believe the Clergy will introduce them.

I would be skeptical of this if i was you and be on the safe side, staying working with the Gods that have explicitly been listed here as human friendly.
I appreciate your concern. The goetia was also written by the enemy.

Bunny said:
Shadowcat said:
Bunny said:

You understand correctly that the goetia were put in grimoires by the enemy, but they were not created by the enemy. Remember that all of the Goetia explicity, along with many other Gods of Satan we may not know have existed long before they were put in these blasphemous books to be looked at in a bad light. Our Gods exist independantly of the grimoires.

My point is, and i can assure you that others will verify if you like, That the ones that are truely of Satan are and have been verified to be of such by JOS, and perhaps there could be more to come with updates. Untill then it is safe to stick with the Gods on JOS. Unless in the exception ones astral senses can percieve beyond a shadow of a doubt an interaction with a being that is of Satan not listed here, as again, there are many other Gods of Satan not listed. AT this time we are not sure as to all of their identities.

Please also know for your own safety that there are in fact Demons who are not of Satan at all. Have you heard of the entity Uphir? If you have you will be most interested in seeing this thread.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43453

in relation to this link, my brother later recalled that he woke up with scratches on his back as a kid at times, and in this dream he remembered someone saying "under some condition or another someone will wake up with scratches on their back"

After this occured with my brother, i asked Abrasax to protect him. That year in October he came to him in a dream an the entity never returned. I was actually curious to call to this entity and i was told "no stay away".

I would work on your astral senses if i was you and earnestly focus on Satan asking him to help you find your guardian and to guide you to know who is safe to interact with and not.

Shadowcat said:
Bunny said:
Shadowcat said:

You understand correctly that the goetia were put in grimoires by the enemy, but they were not created by the enemy. Remember that all of the Goetia explicity, along with many other Gods of Satan we may not know have existed long before they were put in these blasphemous books to be looked at in a bad light. Our Gods exist independantly of the grimoires.

My point is, and i can assure you that others will verify if you like, That the ones that are truely of Satan are and have been verified to be of such by JOS, and perhaps there could be more to come with updates. Untill then it is safe to stick with the Gods on JOS. Unless in the exception ones astral senses can percieve beyond a shadow of a doubt an interaction with a being that is of Satan not listed here, as again, there are many other Gods of Satan not listed. AT this time we are not sure as to all of their identities.

Please also know for your own safety that there are in fact Demons who are not of Satan at all. Have you heard of the entity Uphir? If you have you will be most interested in seeing this thread.

in relation to this link, my brother later recalled that he woke up with scratches on his back as a kid at times, and in this dream he remembered someone saying "under some condition or another someone will wake up with scratches on their back"

After this occured with my brother, i asked Abrasax to protect him. That year in October he came to him in a dream an the entity never returned. I was actually curious to call to this entity and i was told "no stay away".

I would work on your astral senses if i was you and earnestly focus on Satan asking him to help you find your guardian and to guide you to know who is safe to interact with and not.

The joy of Satan provides a safe method to go to demons, as long as you follow the method you should be safe. I had my reasons to approach certain demons from the the book of oberon. Apply the method given by the Joy of Satan. Go through Satan.
The sigil of prulas that circulates the internet since 2019 is a real seal, and was put up by someone that has a lot of nonsense in their website. Things arent so linear which is why the Demons gave Maxine a method to approach them.

Bunny said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:

The game also has references to Dyonisius and astrology themes.

fair enough, cheers big ears! :lol:

Shadowcat said:
Bunny said:
Shadowcat said:

it's so interesting and your brother is lucky to have a sister like you. I hope that creature finds its trouble and disappears as soon as possible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back