Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to make a language of power?

SageOfSixPaths

Does anyone know how you can infuse a language with power? I read something about Hebrew consciousness, so I suppose the language would have to be merged with my consciousness too, but idk for sure.

Thanks!

It exists already. It has existed forever. I would also say it existed before languages existed. It's called Sanskrit, and that is a Spiritual/Natural language. It is vibrationary, which Nature herself is.

FancyMancy said:
It exists already. It has existed forever. I would also say it existed before languages existed. It's called Sanskrit, and that is a Spiritual/Natural language. It is vibrationary, which Nature herself is.

If I were born during the age of Sanskrit language, I would be so much proud . But, who knows Father Satan's planing ? Satan give us now the opportunity to be a warrior to establish justice and other important gods are protecting the warriors. We will do it forever Hail Satya !!!!!!!!!!! Today I am very much sick. But I am not down now and will never be down. Hail Satanas

Most of Hebrew is gentile words from Sanskrit and likely other sources too either misspelled or spelled backwards. But the power kind of remains just like if we said something a little different accidentally often much of the power remains. Saying things backwards just like the rtrs reverses the meaning of gentile words and binds gentile soul. Same with runes. An interesting thing to do is take the runes and draw and vibrate them backwards. Maxine said you can do this and it changes the meaning and energy to be opposite I wanted to try this with Hagal rune out of curiosity but haven't gotten around to it yet (I would not mess with sanskrit as we don't want to curse the gentile stuff)

slyscorpion said:
Saying things backwards just like the rtrs reverses the meaning of gentile words and binds gentile soul.
Reversing the torah, which is jewish, not Gentile/Human! Unless you meant something else

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
Saying things backwards just like the rtrs reverses the meaning of gentile words and binds gentile soul.
Reversing the torah, which is jewish, not Gentile/Human! Unless you meant something else

All things can be reversed is what I am saying in energy. Of course the Jews didn't want us knowing this but our stuff could get reversed too and did by them. Notice in Hebrew it's words backwards sometimes or inverted values inverted ideals etc. This is what I am referring too. Everything got inverted. This apparently is a principle in subversion and works. But you would think you have to connect to the origional a little and they did including basterdized stories that connected to our old stories and ideas and a few things to make it believable and to connect to us..

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

All things can be reversed is what I am saying in energy. Of course the Jews didn't want us knowing this but our stuff could get reversed too and did by them. Notice in Hebrew it's words backwards sometimes or inverted values inverted ideals etc. This is what I am referring too. Everything got inverted. This apparently is a principle in subversion and works. But you would think you have to connect to the origional a little and they did including basterdized stories that connected to our old stories and ideas and a few things to make it believable and to connect to us..

I may write a little something on this. Allister Crowley said something too on this issue and the occult I think it was called the law of reversals or something. It definitely works in fixing traumas and emotional problems in people I have been practice with this for mamy years on all my friends and partners perfecting it.
I may actually write up something on that eventually too. It actually works but like everything else can take some time. The thing is it fixes issues conventional doctors or therapists would say we're not fixable at least some of them.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

I may write a little something on this. Allister Crowley said something too on this issue and the occult I think it was called the law of reversals or something. It definitely works in fixing traumas and emotional problems in people I have been practice with this for mamy years on all my friends and partners perfecting it.
I may actually write up something on that eventually too. It actually works but like everything else can take some time. The thing is it fixes issues conventional doctors or therapists would say we're not fixable at least some of them.
I would say in a very over-simplified way, that to overcome some bad things, a person (I don't want to affirm that they're a victim) would probably just have to do that thing. From what I have gathered, the most difficult part is leading up to actually performing that action.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back