Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the satanic way to deal with an overpopulation of animals?

MiniMe3388 said:
What to do if a region has too many of a particular animal species. Should they be killed or should they be castrated?
Maybe it's a problem with me, but why kill them? Earth belongs to them too. They should be moved to another place with a larger area and separated from each other. The thing about neutering is that it creates imbalances in the animal's soul and I don't think it's fair. Anyway, maybe it's a problem with me in this case. My oversensitivity to animals. Or is it?

The Outlaw Torn said:
Hunt and eat them. Or make clothes and other things out of them like we have always done

Agreed. Humans hunting wildlife to eat them actually helps the animal populations stay in balance and not become overpopulated:

If humans did not hunt/eat deer, elk, moose, grouse, rabbits, and so on, then those animals become overpopulated which leads to disease forming in many of them and killing them, and starvation as they eat up their food resources. So they die in massive amounts. Which in turn causes an imbalance in the animals that eat them (wolves, bears, cougars, etc), causing the same effect: when the prey animals are overpopulated, the predator animals become overpopulated, and then both prey and predator get diseases and die in large amounts. Which then leads to starvation in predators as the prey animals are decreased. And it's an endless cycle, unless humans do ethical and conscientious hunting.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Maybe it's a problem with me, but why kill them? Earth belongs to them too. They should be moved to another place with a larger area and separated from each other. The thing about neutering is that it creates imbalances in the animal's soul and I don't think it's fair. Anyway, maybe it's a problem with me in this case. My oversensitivity to animals. Or is it?

It can't happen. Look at rabbits, many towns and cities have to trap and kill them as their populations grow out of control and they eat all the vegetation. So if you move rabbits to a safe environment because you love them, that land will become barren of vegetation. Which has an ecological impact. And soon, rabbits will take over the world and there will be no vegetation left for anything else. And then the rabbits will die from starvation.

I am also an animal lover, but most animals are food. Humans need to treat them well, give them opportunities to live good lives, and then ethically and carefully plan for hunting with the purpose of eating the meat, not letting it go to waste. This will also help with the issue of animal factories where animals are crammed in tiny spaces, given hormones to grow larger, then killed for supermarket consumption, after having lived no life outdoors and barely walked or exercised.

If more people hunt, then there will be less need for supermarket animal factory meats, which means more animals will live good lives. Yes they will die, but they will die regardless, from old age, animal predators, or disease or starvation. That's just how life goes.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=323109 time=1644325744 user_id=57]
The Outlaw Torn said:
Hunt and eat them. Or make clothes and other things out of them like we have always done

Agreed. Humans hunting wildlife to eat them actually helps the animal populations stay in balance and not become overpopulated:

If humans did not hunt/eat deer, elk, moose, grouse, rabbits, and so on, then those animals become overpopulated which leads to disease forming in many of them and killing them, and starvation as they eat up their food resources. So they die in massive amounts. Which in turn causes an imbalance in the animals that eat them (wolves, bears, cougars, etc), causing the same effect: when the prey animals are overpopulated, the predator animals become overpopulated, and then both prey and predator get diseases and die in large amounts. Which then leads to starvation in predators as the prey animals are decreased. And it's an endless cycle, unless humans do ethical and conscientious hunting.

Siatris Ioholo said:

It can't happen. Look at rabbits, many towns and cities have to trap and kill them as their populations grow out of control and they eat all the vegetation. So if you move rabbits to a safe environment because you love them, that land will become barren of vegetation. Which has an ecological impact. And soon, rabbits will take over the world and there will be no vegetation left for anything else. And then the rabbits will die from starvation.

I am also an animal lover, but most animals are food. Humans need to treat them well, give them opportunities to live good lives, and then ethically and carefully plan for hunting with the purpose of eating the meat, not letting it go to waste. This will also help with the issue of animal factories where animals are crammed in tiny spaces, given hormones to grow larger, then killed for supermarket consumption, after having lived no life outdoors and barely walked or exercised.

If more people hunt, then there will be less need for supermarket animal factory meats, which means more animals will live good lives. Yes they will die, but they will die regardless, from old age, animal predators, or disease or starvation. That's just how life goes.
Animals kill other animals to stay alive, humans do the same thing. We should not see anything evil in this, the only problem today is the use of animals in very negative ways but this is all thanks to the enemy. In the future when SS will rule we will have a return to balance. Killing animals just for eating and doing everything in the most painless way for the animals.

If overpopulation is an issue with Animals due to lack of higher sentience. They are sentient but not to a degree of a Human. Sure 4-8 Human off springs cause issues but somehow with the way we are we deal with it with higher/older/elder/teaching.

Then what about the whole ordeal with Buffalo. It's a wrench in the works so to speak. They hardly had any predators it seemed most where resistant akin to an elephant parade the weaker/older/younger were covered by stronger/adult elephants. And on top of that they believe or at least the consensus is that Buffalo were akin to a population of about 50 million maybe 60 million. All we know now a days is we took them out relatively easy just kill the alpha wait for a new alpha then rinse and repeat. In some shootings it seemed like in some cases the hunters just ran out of patience or ran out of bullets or both and were like we are overdoing it.

It seems over the course of about a decade or so maybe not even or slightly above that it got to the point we had to stop killing them and took them out, some state maybe upwards of 96% of Buffalo were gunned down. Now a days laws and various hunting orders protect them enough to stay their population but not enough to allow them to over breed.

But what about animals that have a almost Humanesque way of living. Whereby they just hardly die off or hardly have issues with predators like Buffalo?

I think in the entirety of Human civilization except as much as the war elephants of some famous former/current nations like the war elephants of Persia and Horses it seems for a period of time Horses were the Buffalo of their era. Buffalo seem like the biggest upsurge in animal tracking and hunting specialty compared to past historical Human/Animal encounters.

We've not killed TENS of MILLIONS of animals in such a short period of time every animal even friendly husbandry animals that were used for slaughter or killed or died weren't done in such extreme manners. Even all the battles that have occurred the pikes and swords never slayed tens of millions of horses even extreme calvery driven nations with mobile assets never dealt with such buffalo numbers.

Lydia [JG said:

Sister Lydia, I had a question to ask.
Should a Satanist eat goat meat ? Goat is a sacred animal in Satanism.
Would a Satanist eating goat meat be unethical ?
A short answer would suffice.

Username said:
Lydia [JG said:

Eat whatever you want, there are no restrictions.

Username said:

Hello :)

I think it's ok, but if you personally want to avoid eating it then that's your choice.

Lydia [JG said:

Facts. For people who know nothing about hunting might not understand at first (it's understandable and I was at that point before) but it's true when hunters say that hunting is the most humane way these animals will die. Along with how humans are useful in keeping a balance in the ecosystem as you implied.

After seeing how wrong all the enemy ran companies have run institutions/companies/industries I think when Gentiles take back our world back it's going to be easier than not when trying to fix things because we will know what NOT to do. I'm simplifying it a bit in that statement but I'm sure y'all undertand what mean.

Lydia [JG said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

Siatris Ioholo said:

Hunting for food and clothing is something humans have done for thousands of years. What i personally don't agree with is hunting for sport or excess hunting to the point where the species nears extinction because it can then throw the ecosystem out of balance especially if it is a keystone species.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Anything but trophy hunting, which is simply very detesting. Not only because of hunting for an ill purpose, it can also contribute to those species of animals extinction in more than one ways.

I read something about how certain wild goat populations were reported to have a decrease in the length of their horns as hunters have been targeting the alpha male/leaders, or specific "game" animals based on how good their head would look mounted on a wall. They would therefore go for the most prime animals, with the capabilities of modern hunting equipment, there is not really much of a challenge anyway. Eventually this leads to a decline in the quality of animal breeds in which a majority simply become too feeble to stand up against predators or even the wilderness.

I'm all for hunting, but we should have a conscience and be in the best interest for the environment and the animal species and take consideration on how our actions can affect them.

Specter said:
Anything but trophy hunting, which is simply very detesting. Not only because of hunting for an ill purpose, it can also contribute to those species of animals extinction in more than one ways.

I read something about how certain wild goat populations were reported to have a decrease in the length of their horns as hunters have been targeting the alpha male/leaders, or specific "game" animals based on how good their head would look mounted on a wall. They would therefore go for the most prime animals, with the capabilities of modern hunting equipment, there is not really much of a challenge anyway. Eventually this leads to a decline in the quality of animal breeds in which a majority simply become too feeble to stand up against predators or even the wilderness.

I'm all for hunting, but we should have a conscience and be in the best interest for the environment and the animal species and take consideration on how our actions can affect them.

The same thing is happening with deer. The largest, most experienced stags are the ones being hunted, letting the smaller ones go. Something to do with hunters only being allowed to kill the stags that have a certain amount of points (small branches) on it's antlers, and not the ones with less points. So deer these days are said to be about 30% smaller than deer from a century ago, because it's the smaller stags that are mating and passing along their genes, as the larger stags are being killed.

hailourtruegod said:
Facts. For people who know nothing about hunting might not understand at first (it's understandable and I was at that point before) but it's true when hunters say that hunting is the most humane way these animals will die. Along with how humans are useful in keeping a balance in the ecosystem as you implied.

After seeing how wrong all the enemy ran companies have run institutions/companies/industries I think when Gentiles take back our world back it's going to be easier than not when trying to fix things because we will know what NOT to do. I'm simplifying it a bit in that statement but I'm sure y'all undertand what mean.

Just to be clear I meant this only for hunting for food and not merely trophy hunting.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=324191 time=1644681068 user_id=57]
Username said:

Hello :)

I think it's ok, but if you personally want to avoid eating it then that's your choice.

Actually I do want to eat it. I had stopped eating it since I learned that its a sacred animal of Satanism.
Thank you for your reply.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=324759 time=1644838537 user_id=57]
Specter said:

The same thing is happening with deer. The largest, most experienced stags are the ones being hunted, letting the smaller ones go. Something to do with hunters only being allowed to kill the stags that have a certain amount of points (small branches) on it's antlers, and not the ones with less points. So deer these days are said to be about 30% smaller than deer from a century ago, because it's the smaller stags that are mating and passing along their genes, as the larger stags are being killed.

As we see with animals in nature, it's essentially survival of the fittest, in which hunting does play a necessary and beneficial part in keeping certain animal species strong and healthy. It's completely balanced.

Modern hunting nowadays is completely out of sync and creates imbalances in nature as many just blindfully kill for a "cool mugshot" or wall decor because for all they know it was just some man sitting on the clouds that are the reason for this and not centuries of evolution. I think there should at least be some sort of limits in the way we hunt animals, and a way that maintains balance. Such as if certain predators become too powerful in which a large portion of animal species are at risk of extinction, we could intervene by having specific seasonal hunts. I think as gentiles, we were meant for this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back